Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blind Dates - 2. The First meeting

Chapter 2 - The First meeting

Stephen arrived in the locker room early and was the first one to have arrived. It allowed him to choose his spot wisely, in a corner so that he could get the discretion to stare at ease while still maintaining a vantage point to have a good view.

As he was changing into his mid-legged speedo, familiar faces slowly arrived. Stephen was happy that he would finally be able to do some sightseeing, ogling at the toned bodies and making his best to catch a glimpse of the dicks of course. The thought of being caught never really crossed his mind, but over time, he was confident on his capability of not being caught. From time to time he would acknowledge fellow swimmers with the usual small talk.

When he reached the pool side, he immediately noticed a new face on the lifeguard crew. The guy, in his early twenties, was wearing a white shirt with the red-cross logo on it with red swim shorts, instead of the usual sport center shirt. However, what Stephen noticed was his dark blond hair matching his complexion perfectly and his very handsome face. Stephen tried to forget about it. It was clear for him; the looking at guys was done only in the looker room. In the pool side, it had to be only about training.

It was actually a fifty meter swimming pool separated in two at the middle. That evening’s free swim was taking place in the shallow end, where three lanes, slow, medium and fast were delimited. The remaining half of the pool was for playing in the pool and for those who were just too slow for the swimming lanes. He jumped in the water into the middle lane. Stephen couldn’t help himself but to let out a few curse words due to the cold water. After the initial shock, he started his laps.

After ten minutes of freestyle, he took a break. While catching his breath, he took the time to look back at the lifeguard. The handsome young man was now talking with a good looking girl while watching his side of the pool. His stare was interrupted when the eyes of the lifeguard met his. At that point he snapped back to reality and continued his training.

After another ten minutes of breaststroke, he stopped again, but this time, it was getting way too crowded for him in the lanes. Stephen always hated when there were too many people, since it just broke his rhythm.

Stephen pushed himself out of the water and walked to get a kickboard behind the lifeguard chair stopping for water first. For a moment, he could have sworn he’d saw the cute blond guy smiling at him.

He finished his training by doing a hundred meters with the kickboard in the opened area and, after breathing very slowly and deeply to voluntarily hyperventilate himself, he finished off with a 25 meters under water.

Back in the locker room, the warm water felt really good on Stephen’s tired muscles. He took the time to take off his speedo, standing under the showers naked. Given that it was earlier than normal, he decided that he should spend some time relaxing in the dry sauna.

After a stop at his locker, trading his speedo and googles for a fresh towel, he went inside the sauna and sat in one dark corner. It was a fairly big sauna – there was a door on each of the opposite side, one from the locker room, the other going to, as far as Stephen had guessed, to the staff.

He closed his eyes and felt his body relax within a few seconds. At last, he could clear his mind, at least temporarily, from all the worries he had accumulated during the day. He tried, as much as he could, to ignore the small talk of the other guys coming and going in the sauna. Every once in a while, Stephen would get out and go under the shower to cool himself before going back in the sauna.

It was already getting late, the last remaining swimmers were putting on their coats and getting ready to leave the last time he had went for a shower. He figured out he should be calling it a night, but decided to give himself a couple more minutes. Still relaxing, Stephen didn’t notice that the door had opened and that someone had walked in.

“Oh, je pensais qu’il ne restait plus personnes (Oh, I thought that there was no one left!),” the young man said with an obvious English accent.

Stephen looked up to see the very cute lifeguard standing in the middle of the sauna. He quickly noticed that the guy was now in speedo and that he was all wet. He then realized that the blond boy was looking even more beautiful in speedo. The lifeguard was slightly toned but not too muscular.

Since he had picked up the accent, he decided to be nice and answered directly in English, “Sorry, guess I lost track of the time here!” Seeing it as the best time to learn a little more on the beauty in front of him, he asked, “You’re new working here?”

“Well, yes and no, I’m only here replacing one of the regulars for two weeks. Normally I work at the pool at McGill instead,” he said as he took a seat next to Stephen.

“Well, good luck with that!” Stephen replied. He felt stupid about what he had just said, but he didn’t know what else to say. He didn’t want to end the conversation there either. “I’m Stephen by the way!”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Nathan,” he said with a smile. “You come here often?”

“About 2-3 times per week. Is it me or you’re not from the region?”

“You’re right, I’m from Windsor, Ontario, I moved last summer for school, how about you?”

“Oh really! My parents come from there too! They moved here when I was five, so I barely remember actually living in Windsor. I still have family there ‘tho.” Stephen pointed out they had something in common.

“Anyhow, when you’ll be ready, you can just come by the staff dressing room to get out; since I didn’t know you were here, I’ve already locked up on the other side,” Nathan said, pointing out the second door.

Stephen took that as a discrete signal to move along. “Okay, see you around,” he said. He got up and went to dress up, leaving Nathan by himself.

He rapidly dressed himself, put all of his belongings in his bag then crossed the sauna and went in the staff locker room as was told.

The staff locker room was relatively small looking almost like a hallway with a dozen or so lockers with the option of either going to the pool or to go to the corridor.

When Stephen got in, Nathan had his back to him and was still completely naked, drying himself up. He simply couldn’t resist but to stare at the perfectly round ass that was in front of him.

Feeling the presence of someone, Nathan said without turning, “Like what you see?”

Like a deer caught in the headlights, Stephen was lost for words. A whole range of emotion was going through his mind, from scared to humiliated. “What?!” he said playing innocent.

“There’s nothing wrong in enjoying your view!” he repeated. This time, Nathan turned around visibly unashamed of showing his semi.

It was only normal, given the sexual frustration he had earlier, that Stephen started to develop a hard-on. He quickly realized that wearing jeans that were somewhat tight was not the best thing in his situation. Naturally, it took no time for Nathan to realize it.

“I see that at least some part of you is enjoying it!” Nathan commented. He then surprised Stephen by getting closer and placing his hand over his jeans. “It sure seems like a very nice one!”

On his turn, Stephen went to touch the blond boy’s torso, letting his hand slowly run down, then following the happy trail to grab Nathan’s now fully erect dick giving it a couple of jerks.

Nathan then slowly proceeded to unbutton and pull down Stephen’s pants letting free his now throbbing equipment. Without invitation, Nathan sat on the nearby bench and took all of it in his mouth.

An electrical jolt went all over Stephen’s body as he enjoyed the blowjob he was getting. “Oh man, that feels so good!”

Nathan didn’t answer, he simply kept going, using his hands to play with his butt and tease Stephen’s hole. Once in a while he would stop and play with his balls.

After a moment, feeling his orgasm build up, Stephen warned, “Umm, careful, I’m gonna cum!”

Not wanting to miss a thing, Nathan didn’t think about pulling out. He chose to ignore the warning and continued sucking up and down until cum shot all the way to the back of his throat.

Nathan then got back up and gave a short kiss, enough for Stephen to taste the remaining of his own cum. “You should get going.”

Even if part of himself didn’t want to oblige and instead wanted to help fixing Nathan’s hard problem, he thought it would be best not to push his luck too far. He put his pants back up and left, still in disbelief of what had just happened.

****

“You told me that you’d come Steph!” Meghan whined a little.

It was already Thursday and Meghan had just called to remind Stephen that he was supposed to go out with her tonight for karaoke night.

It’s not that he didn’t want to go, it was more the fact that going out would mean for him that he couldn’t go swimming. Also, on a personal point, Thursday was the day where some of his cuties were also going swimming and he always enjoyed trying to get a glimpse of them.

Stephen tried to negotiate his way out. “Can’t we go tomorrow night, it’s gonna be Friday, we won’t have to work the next morning?!”

“We always could but you already pushed it back once! Besides, I want you there!”

Feeling that he wasn’t being told the whole truth, he questioned her, “What’s so special about today? What are you not telling me?”

“Well, I, there’s a guy that will be meeting me there, well, us there.”

“A guy meeting us there? Like a date?”

She shyly responded, “If you have to know, yes!”

A little surprised, he quickly asked, “And you want me there?” But he then answered his own question. “Oh, I see! You want me to be there just so that I can watch over you and then maybe disappear if he’s decent enough?!”

“So? Will you come and save me? In all case, it will be fun, promise!” she said hoping for a positive answer.

How could he resist – Stephen could perfectly imagine her with that puppy face begging for him to say yes. He caved in. “Alright, I’m coming. Give me thirty minutes and I’ll be there.”

Meghan was already there standing outside when Stephen arrived. She immediately greeted him with a big smile and two kisses on the cheeks.

“Thanks for coming! You’ll see it will be fun,” she said.

“Don’t plan on making me go sing on stage! That simply won’t happen,” he warned her.

Some lady was already singing the theme song of the Titanic as they entered and found an empty table on the side midway in the bar.

“Oh god! Who’s strangling the cat!” he commented on the singing lady. She simply wasn’t very good at singing. It didn’t help that Stephen also thought that the song had already been done too often and had passed its time.

Meghan warned him, “Normally I would have said that you can’t critic if you don’t go up there yourself, but in this case, you make a good point, she’s just that terrible!”

A little after they arrived at their table, a waiter, in his twenties, came to the table and took their order. They both decided to order right away since Meghan’s date was not expected until after dinner time.

“So, who is he and remind me why I needed to play the third wheel for your date?” Stephen asked as soon as the waiter was out of earshot.

“He’s a guy from one of my classes. I wanted you here so that you don’t let me say anything stupid,” she explained. “I really hope he’ll come!” she added.

The last sentence rang alarm bells in Stephen’s head. “What, ‘cause you don’t even know if he’ll even show up and it’s only now that you tell me?”

“Well, yes, he will come! Most likely!” She saw from the weird face Stephen was making that she had to explain a little more. “He said that he had something planned at the end of the afternoon, but that he should be able to come. He said that he’d text me if he couldn’t. So there!”

Meghan noticed that nobody was going up to sing, so she decided to break the ice and go for a round. At the back of the bar, where the karaoke area was, she took some time to run through the different choice of songs. She had choice ranging from the fairly recent Carly Rae songs to the oldies.

After browsing a little and a couple of last second changes of heart, she settled with Dionne Warwick’s ‘I Say a Little Prayer’. She took the microphone and as the music started playing, she sang along with the lyrics displayed on the monitor nearby.

Stephen, and just about everyone in the bar, was quite surprised at her singing talent. She wouldn’t be able to compete in Canadian Idols and the likes, but it was still probably going to put the standard high for the rest of the evening.

Meghan had only moved to Montreal when she started university a year and a half ago. Stephen was quite happy, when he had heard from his parents that his cousin would be moving in town. He would finally have some family close by to hang out with other than his parents. It’s at that moment that they reconnected. She was actually the first, and still officially the only, person that knew that he was gay in his extended family.

When Meghan finished her song, everyone in the bar cheered. She didn't linger on the make-shift scene, hurrying back to their table, where she was greeted back by Stephen who still had an impressed look on his face.

"You never told me that you could kick some ass at singing!" Stephen exclaimed.

As she blushed some more, she replied, "Thank you!" She then reminded him, "You would have known faster if you had actually accepted to come here before today!"

In the past, Meghan had indeed suggested more than once for them to go to that bar or even to clubs, but it was simply not something that interested him. The two of them therefore mostly saw each other for a movie night at his place or for a simple lunch date.

"Ya, well you know it's just not really my thing," Stephen simply defended himself.

She shrugged off the answer. "That just means that I will have to convince you to come more often! How else will you ever meet anyone if you never go out?"

"I don't have any problem finding proper guys." He partially lied as he indeed never had big problems in finding a guy when he needed sex.

"Oh ya! Are you dating someone and you’re not telling me?” she asked.

He promptly answered “No!”

Before Stephen could say anything else, she stopped him. “Are you looking for that nice someone?” She playfully teased him some more. “I mean you’re not getting any younger!”

“Hey!” He feinted to be offended. “I’ll remind you that I am what, only 5 years older than you. Your time will come!”

“Yeah, but you’re the one still single and with no one in sight,” she claimed.

The precarious subject was immediately dropped as their food finally arrived. Stephen certainly wasn’t sorry about that. They took their time eating, having only small talk. They took the opportunity to update each other about the family. They enjoyed relaxing while listening to the wannabe artists trying to perform on stage.

Stephen was starting to wonder when Meghan's date would finally arrive; he himself was getting a little curious to see who the cute guy in question was. He wasn't able to wonder for too long as she brought back an old subject to the table.

"You know, if ever you wanted, I'm sure I could find someone for you," Meghan stated.

Stephen sighed to the fact that they were back on the subject of his lack of relationship. "Are we really back on this again!?"

"My roommate is also single and, as far as I know, he doesn't have anyone in mind."

"Oh, you're now playing matchmaker!" Stephen teased her.

"Seriously, I'm sure that the two of you would make a good couple!"

“I’ll think about it, alright?” He shrugged it off, despite being somewhat tempted by the suggestion, after all he never really had a serious relationship before, at least, not someone he could call a boyfriend.

The conversation once again drifted to small talk. With the both of them being interested in men, it turned around to rating the cute guys in the bar.

Stephen was now getting worried about Meghan’s date not showing up. This time, he finally voiced his concern. “Shouldn’t your guy be here by now? Did you get any text?”

She took a look at her cell and did her best to hide some kind of disappointment that she had. “Nope, didn’t receive any text. But hey, it’s not that late yet.”

She then signaled for the waiter to come and ordered a second drink for the two of them. While waiting for the drinks to come, she got up and waited her turn at the mic. She already knew which song she wanted to cover this time around. When the staff asked her about it, she told him 'Big Girls Don't Cry' from Fergie.

Their drinks had already arrived by the time she got back at their table. The more the tequila were consumed, the more depressed Meghan was becoming. She came to the evidence that she got stood up.

“Boys are stupid! If he wasn’t interested, why didn’t he just say it right away, or say that he was busy for the next few weeks, I woulda picked it up,” she complained.

Stephen tried to reassure her. “Don’t worry, not all the guys are like that and you know what, it’s his bad!”

“He could at least have texted me, saying that he wouldn’t come,” she lamented.

“It brings back to my point. He didn’t come and that’s his loss,” he explained. “Any guy would be lucky to have you as his girlfriend.”

“Thank you, but it’s not like you would say the contrary.”

“Tell you what, you set me up on a date with your roommate, and we’ll double date, I’ll get you a good guy for you,” Stephen surprisingly told her.

“Now you’re the one wanting to be the matchmaker!” Meghan answered.

“You’re the one that suggested it first, I’m just taking it to the next level, and besides, it’s not like we’ve got anything to lose.”

His cousin was speechless for a moment, but in the end couldn’t think of a reason not to agree. “Deal!”


If you enjoyed the chapter, don't hesitate to make yourself heard (Like, review, comment in my forum, PM, etc) by any means you deem fit!
I want to give a special thanks to MJ85 for the great editing job he has done. I will also take the time to thank Joann for the quick beta read she has made. Finally, to Moonwolf for the beta job on the text and for always be there for me!
Copyright © 2013 by FrenchCanadian. All Rights Reserved. No parts of this story may be copied, reproduced, in print or in any other format, without express written consent from the author.
Copyright © 2013 FrenchCanadian; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor Meghan, but I think the double date is a great idea. But I am totally curious about the roommate.

The lifeguard was quite a surprise! lol

Link to comment

Nice story. You built really great characters. And your style of writing suit them. I like how the main character arranged the double date thinking more for Meghan than for him. This tells a lot about his good nature.

 

So well-done! :)

 

Cheers

Ieshwar

Link to comment
On 02/13/2013 11:54 AM, joann414 said:
Poor Meghan, but I think the double date is a great idea. But I am totally curious about the roommate.

The lifeguard was quite a surprise! lol

thx! for your comments!
Link to comment
On 02/14/2013 01:07 AM, Ieshwar said:
Nice story. You built really great characters. And your style of writing suit them. I like how the main character arranged the double date thinking more for Meghan than for him. This tells a lot about his good nature.

 

So well-done! :)

 

Cheers

Ieshwar

thanks for the compliments... As much as Stephen sacrificed himself, it still helps him!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..