Jump to content

Damp Sunshine

There are currently no reviews.

The summer before his senior year of high school, Jake is thrust into a dangerous world he had no idea even existed. Before his inheritance the only things Jake was overly concerned with was his strange dreams, and figuring out how to deal with being in love with his best friend. Now, saddled with a heritage that makes him the sole heir to both the Guardian and Night Stalker kingdoms, Jake learns that not everything is black and white, and the people he can trust are few and far in between.

This story was originally posted a few years ago. Should you have happened to read this work before I want you to forget everything. Seriously, pretend you have a sponge and can somehow travel into your brain for a second. I want you to douse the part that holds the memories of DS with bleach and scrub until you can hear it squeak with cleanliness. If you prefer to use an organic cleaner that's fine too. Whatever makes your imagination happy will work just fine. All clean? Great! :thumbup: Proceed, please.
Copyright © 2010 *HJ*; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

On 01/28/2011 10:27 AM, Darkstar said:
Good.... story... bruh..... keep it coming
Thanks, I'm working on it. ;)
Link to comment
Guest cogito_ergo_sum1666

Posted

omg!?! yey.. welcome back! i waited for this to continue! cant wait, thanks much *kampai*

Link to comment
On 09/15/2011 04:15 PM, cogito_ergo_sum1666 said:
omg!?! yey.. welcome back! i waited for this to continue! cant wait, thanks much *kampai*
Your welcome =]. The chapter will be coming more regularly now so no more six monmth breaks lol. Expect an update next week.
Link to comment

hope you did well on your exams. Yes please keep writing more chapters. You have a way with words from your brain to your hand to paper just like the way words roll off your tongue. :)

Link to comment
On 05/14/2012 02:41 AM, greypath said:
hope you did well on your exams. Yes please keep writing more chapters. You have a way with words from your brain to your hand to paper just like the way words roll off your tongue. :)
I will and thanks! :D
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..