Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Hasbro <br>

Adventures in Dating - 4. Moving In

Everyone could see it happening. The lingering glances, the touches that lasted just a moment or two too long, and of course the sounds of the two boys making out in the base whenever they thought they were alone. Within days of their beach trip, it was clear that Chase and Riley were just as real a couple as Shelby and Tyler, except that the two boys seemed completely unable to restrain themselves.

No one was all that surprised when Riley decided to move in with Chase. First, Chase had a nicer apartment than Miss Morgan was willing to give Riley as a museum intern, and Riley spent most of his free time there anyway. There was room for most of his stuff, the only thing left was to move all of the furniture and things over into Chase’s apartment.

All of the Rangers offered to help, with most of them waiting at Chase’s place while Tyler and Riley moved everything over in Tyler’s truck. Most of Riley’s stuff was easy to take, and the heavy furniture was part of the apartment so it wasn’t coming with them. The only exception to that was the bed at Miss Morgan’s insistence; Kendall thought that the two would never actually sleep if they stayed in the same bed, and she needed both of them rested for working in the café and fighting Sledge’s horde of monsters.

Tyler and Riley looked at the bed in dismay. It was a twin size bed, but neither boy was sure how to get it through the doorway and down the stairs to Tyler’s car. Tyler was at the foot of the bed, glancing down at it.

“Kendall’s insane. There’s no way we’re going to be getting this bed through the door frame without breaking something. Why does she want you to bring the bed anyway? I thought she was crazy serious about not taking any of the furniture.” Tyler sighed, thinking it’d be much easier just to get a new one or to not bring the bed at all.

Riley replied with a smirk. “Well, the alternative is that I share a bed with Chase for the entire time I’m staying with him.”

Tyler’s eyes got wide and he started to cough when he realized what Riley was hinting at.

“Oh god, I’m not going to get that image out of my head any time soon. We already see enough of that at the base!” Tyler groaned. “Okay, we need to figure out how to get the bed into Chase’s apartment. Think we should call the others for help?”

Riley giggled. “Nah, we can do it. Nice to see that changed your mind so quick. Maybe if we try and carry it on its side that’ll work? If we bang up the place we can always just remind Kendall this was her idea to break the museum rules to begin with.”

Tyler grinned back at the youngest member of the team. “Great idea! Let’s get ‘er goin!”

A few minutes later, the boys had everything loaded up and were on their way back to Chase’s apartment.

When Tyler and Riley returned, Chase ran out to hug Riley and spun him around, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Missed you beautiful. You didn’t have to get the bed you know, we could have shared the one I have in my room. Chase said, just loud enough that the Rangers and Miss Morgan could hear him.

“Chase, not a chance. I need all of you rested and I do not want to be hearing about any… adventures you two might be having. Separate beds, and if it were possible then separate rooms.” Miss Morgan exclaimed, while the rest of the team tried not to think of what would happen if there was only one bed in Chase’s apartment for the two of them.

“Right, sorry Miss Morgan. It was just a suggestion.” Chase replied, winking at their mentor. “Let’s get everything up; Riley, let’s go find a place for the bed on our own.”

Tyler, Koda, Shelby, Ivan and Kendall grabbed most of the smaller boxes and assorted pieces of Riley’s life and brought them into the house, leaving Chase outside with Riley and the bed. Just as the two boys were about to get the bed up to the top of the stairs, Riley lost his grip on his half of the bed. The bed frame hit Riley’s legs and knocked him partway down the stairs.

Riley cried out in pain and the rest of the team came to lift Riley out of the way. Tyler and Koda helped Chase with the bed while Tyler carried Riley to one of the chairs in Chase’s apartment. Kendall looked Riley over, and by the time she was done the boys had finished moving Riley’s bed into Chase’s bedroom.

“Doesn’t look like any breaks or serious injuries. Just in case, check in with me tomorrow and we’ll see if you need to get looked over any more. You should rest for the rest of the day.” Kendall explained to Riley while everyone else huddled around the younger dirty blond boy. “If that’s everything, we should go. Chase, keep an eye on him and remember to have him contact me tomorrow.”

“How are you feeling Ri? You took quite a fall there, is everything okay?” Chase inquired worryingly.

“I think I just want to lie down. Miss Morgan gave me some medicine and it’s making me feel sleepy. Should probably go lie down, but I’m worried about putting weight on my legs right now.”

“No worries, I got you covered mate.”

Chase bent down to pick Riley up in his arms, carrying him away like a wedding night bride. Both boys realized what was happening and giggled.

“I thought this only happened on wedding nights” Riley cooed. “I don’t remember having a ceremony, and these definitely aren’t wedding clothes.”

“I was planning on telling you, but then you went and fell so you missed the surprise announcement” Chase replied. “Surprise.”

Both boys laughed and Chase carefully laid Riley down on their new double sized bed. The sheets were a mix of black and green, with the colours overlapping and interconnecting where the sheets had been hastily thrown on. Chase laid down next to Riley, lightly tracing his fingers along the side of Riley’s chest and body.

Chase whispered consolingly to Riley. “You’re beautiful. I’m so sorry your first time sleeping here is going to be a painful one for you.”

Riley gave an amused sniffle at what Chase said. “You’re so cheesy. I’m sure I’ll be fine. Right now I just want to rest.”

Chase was about to say something when Riley put his finger on Chase’s lips. “Shhh, no more talking. Just lay here with me.”

Riley gingerly moved his body so he was pressed against Chase, and Chase responded by wrapping his right arm over the smaller boy. Both boys smiled at the contact and dozed off, content in how they were situated.

Copyright © 2022 Hasbro; All Rights Reserved; Original storyline owned by Hunter. This is a fictional story involving characters from the television series Power Rangers: Dino Charge. Riley, Chase and all other Power Rangers are the property of Saban and I do not own the rights to them in any way. I own nothing related to the Power Rangers franchise, and nothing written here should be used to imply or indicate the sexuality or sexual orientation of any of the characters that have been included in the story.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Hasbro <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..