Jump to content
    Jack Scribe
  • Author
  • 4,745 Words
  • 3,516 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It Stays In Vegas - 4. Chapter 4 Interviewing

The L.A. trio departed around three, but not before Bob and Drew traded telephone numbers and email addresses. Al’s decision to leave late Sunday afternoon was fortuitous. Bob was lazily watching CNN early Labor Day morning in his Valley bedroom of 22 years. Al had dropped Bob off Sunday night before Trish and he went on to the Westwood condo that would soon become Mr. and Mrs. Al Bromley, Junior’s, official residence.

‘Breaking News’ suddenly appeared on the screen and the picture showed a gasoline tanker on its side with the contents spilling out on the I-15 freeway’s northbound and southbound lanes, leading to and from Las Vegas, just inside the California border.

‘Man,’ Bob thought, ‘I should call Drew on his cell.’ He punched in the numbers.

~~~ “Hi, this is Drew. Since I don’t know that many people in the 818 area code, I have to assume that there is a gorgeous blond on the other end of the line? Robert, is that you at eight in the morning?”

“Drew, hi, babe. Had to call and let you know, if you don’t already, that the I–15 is really fucked up, coming back to L.A.”

~~~ “Really? How bad?”

“It just came over CNN. A tanker had an accident and all the gasoline it was carrying is now on the freeway on all the lanes, both ways. They don’t know when the 15 will re-open.”

~~~ “Wow. Thanks for calling. I’ve got to get cracking with some plans for the guests. Bob, can I call you later at the number on my cell?”

“Absolutely. I’m just vegging out after an incredible weekend with…well, you know the rest.”

~~~ “It was incredible. A repeat next week is in order. I’d better see what I can do for the guests returning to L.A. Buddy, I’ll call you later. Okay?”

“I’ll be here.” Bob puttered around the house for the rest of the morning. With a little extra ‘spit and polish’ to his room when he cleaned, and washing three loads of his laundry, he was very satisfied at the results. His mom would be both surprised and pleased at her son’s efforts.

Football was in order for the afternoon. Bob popped a Freschetta frozen deep-dish pizza into the oven and waited for the Oakland Raiders and the Chiefs game to begin. His mom and dad had taken off for a long weekend to Palm Springs with friends. He thought back about the many trips that Trish and he had made to Palm Springs with the folks when they were kids. They always enjoyed going to KOBE Japanese Steak House. As a young boy, he loved feeding the fish in the Koi pond after dinner. He had to get back soon. ‘Maybe with Drew?’ he considered.

Around four, during the third quarter of a rather routine game, the phone rang. “Hello?” he asked.

~~~ “Buddy, you were a lifesaver. I was able to divert several of our guests from checking out and driving back to L.A. Not only are they in for another night in the hotel, the casino bosses are happy to see their favorites back at the tables. I owe ya, Bob, big time.”

“I got a few things in mind for a payback. I’m getting hard just thinking about it,” Bob said with a suggestive laugh.

~~~ “You and me both. But I’m at work and it really doesn’t look good for the concierge to walk round with a woodie in the hotel. Tonight, I’ll take care of it, just thinking about your visit next week.”

“I guess great minds think alike.” Bob was slowly stroking his hard dick as the Raiders scored a touchdown. “My team just scored, Drew. And the way I’m working my cock, I’ll score in a few moments.”

~~~ “Shocking, Sir,” Drew replied with fake indignity. “As much as I’d like to participate in a little phone sex, I’m standing in the middle of the lobby. Not quite in the right location to get off,” Drew said, chuckling.

“Okay, brother. Why don’t you call when you get home tonight? I’ll help you with that problem.”

~~~ “That’s a deal. I’ll call you about ten?”

“Perfect. I’ll save a little cream for my coffee, then. Bye, babe.”

“Bye, bye, stud.”

*****

The Southwest commuter flight touched down at McCarran on time at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday. Bob knew he had plenty of time to get to the hotel, check in and dress for the first interview with the H.R. guy at ten.

Bob was at the front desk, signing his life away for the comp room. Any food or beverage charges would go on his credit card. “Thank you, Mr. Harrington. I’ll have a bellman help you with the bag and show you to your room in the Roman Tower,” said the front desk clerk. A bellman arrived, took the bag, and Bob absent-mindedly followed the cute bellman.

“Hey, you’re Drew’s friend, aren’t you?” the bellman said as the elevator in the Roman Tower ascended.

“Yes, Bob Harrington. Oh, yeah, you’re the guy we met at 24 Hour Fitness. Charlie? I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you.”

“Good to see ya, Bob. What brings you back?” Charlie asked as the elevator stopped on the 15th floor. They got out and Charlie motioned to Bob to turn left and walk with him down the hallway.

“Job interview. I’m due in H.R. in about a half-hour to meet a Trent Bosco first, and then another interview with the VP of marketing.” Charlie gave Bob a curious look.

“Here we are,” Charlie said as he stopped opposite a room door. He entered the key card, a green light popped on and the lock clicked. “After you, Sir,” he said with a smile. After they entered, Charlie set the bag on the luggage rack and adjusted the room thermostat. “I’ll save the spiel about all the hotel amenities, Bob.”

“Thanks, I appreciate the help,” Bob replied as he handed a fiver to Charlie.

“Hey, I don’t take money from friends. Maybe if I see you guys out at one of the bars, you can buy me a beer?”

“That’s a deal. I’d better get ready for the interview.” Bob decided not to enquire about which bars he had in mind. They shook hands after Charlie gave Bob the key card and welcome packet.

Just before he got to the front door, Charlie turned to Bob. “I probably shouldn’t say anything, but, as a friend, let me warn you to be alert around Trent Bosco. Be very polite but edited when you speak with him.”

“Whaduya mean?”

“Bob, I’ve already said too much. Drew can give you the rundown when you see him. Good luck, guy. I’ll enjoy working with you.” Charlie waved as he closed the door.

‘Hmmm,’ Bob wondered, ‘I’ll ask Drew about this guy tonight.’ He went ahead and unpacked his suit and a clean dress shirt. Within 20 minutes, Bob was dressed in business suit, crisp shirt and rep tie. He left the room and returned to the lobby in search of the Human Resources office. After being directed to the proper staff corridor, he walked to the end and arrived at the H.R. office door.

“May I help you?” asked an attractive, older woman at a counter. Bob noticed a half-dozen men and women in the waiting area filling out applications.

“Yes, I have an appointment with Mr. Bosco,” Bob replied with a confident smile. “My name is Bob Harrington.”

The receptionist reviewed a list, paused and smiled as she said, “Oh, yes, Mr. Harrington. Please be seated. Mr. Bosco is just finishing up another meeting. I’ll call you soon,” she said, gesturing to him to be seated.

Settling himself in the hard, plastic molded chair, he browsed through the Nero’s staff newsletter, last year’s annual report and a promotional brochure. Promptly at ten, the receptionist told Bob that Mr. Bosco was available in his office. He walked to a door next to the reception desk, and the receptionist buzzed him inside. “Third door on the right,” she said with a smile, as Bob entered a labyrinth of open office cubicles to the left and a series of larger, private offices with windows on the right.

“Bob, come in,” he heard from the office to which he had been directed. “I’m Trent Bosco. Please call me Trent.” Bob walked into a large office and approached a neat walnut desk. Trent Bosco was standing, wearing a big smile, as he offered his hand to Bob.

“Trent, thanks. I’ve been looking forward to this interview. I’m very interested in the career opportunities at Nero’s.” Bob shook hands and sat down in the armchair opposite the desk. ‘Hmmm,’ he observed, ‘Trent is certainly a good-looking man, probably in his early 30’s. Seems to keep in shape. However, there’s something a little too slick about him.’

“Let’s get to know each other a little better. Basically, we’ll talk for a while and then you’ll have lunch with Michael Diamond, our VP of Marketing. After Mike is finished with you, he’ll send you back here. I’ve got a little testing for you that needs to be completed before anything can be decided.”

“Testing? Gee, Trent, this is the first I’ve heard of this,” Bob said with a concerned expression.

“Nothing to be worried about, Bob. Just something that we need to do.”

For the next hour, Trent interviewed Bob, probing with subtle questions about his background, education, professional goals and personal aspirations. Bob felt mentally raped and was relieved when the meeting was over. Trent sent him over to the Palace restaurant for the lunch meeting with Mike Diamond and told Bob that he would see him back at HR around 2:00 p.m.

*****

‘Man,’ Bob considered, walking back to H.R. after lunch, ‘I think I really nailed this job. Mr. Diamond would be a terrific boss and we certainly got a good sense about working together.’

“Mr. Harrington, welcome back. Did you have a good lunch?” asked the receptionist as Bob approached the counter in HR.

“It was really excellent, and I enjoyed meeting Mr. Diamond.”

“Terrific. Let me tell Mr. Bosco that you’ve returned.” She picked up a telephone and announced Bob’s arrival. “Go right back. Mr. Bosco is expecting you,” she said, buzzing the door lock.

“Thanks,” Bob said, nodding as he walked back to Trent’s office.

“Bob, I just got off the phone with Mike Diamond. He felt really good about your meeting. I told him that we had a few tests to determine your compatibility to work at Nero’s. He’s expecting a call from me early tomorrow.”

“What kind of tests are you talking about, Trent?”

“The test where you and I get to know each other a little better,” he said with a superior leer. “Close the door and sit down.”

“You mean more interviews?” Bob was completely confused as he pulled up an armchair.

“Might say that, Bob. I think that you and I should get comfortable in your room around six and really find out if you can be a team player here,” Trent replied, licking his lips.

“Hey, Mr. Bosco, what exactly are you suggesting?” Bob asked with a worried tone and expression.

“Mr. Harrington, if you must be so formal, I think you know exactly what I mean. I saw you at Goodtime drinking with good old Drew a couple of weeks ago. I figure if you can let Drew fuck you, I can make you feel good too.”

“Whoa, Bosco. What’s this shit all about?” Bob felt panic moving through his body as he willed his expression to be stoic.

“It’s about you getting a job here and me getting my rocks off with a hot dude. It’s not like you’re unfamiliar with male-to-male sex. Let’s just say that I have final approval in hiring and find you very appealing. If I say no to Mike Diamond, he’ll have to accept it.”

“So, you want me to go to bed with you. That’s what this is all about?” Bob could hardly hold his internally seething temper.

“Yeah, Harrington, six, tonight. In your room. Don’t have any clothes on when I arrive. It’s no big deal. I’m an expert at these interviews, stud.” Trent walked around the desk and stood next to Bob.

“Ahh…I don’t have much choice, I guess?” Bob looked resigned at Trent. ‘Fuck,’ he thought, ‘I don’t believe this.’

“Bob, you’ll love it. I’ve got some hot meat for you,” he replied as he cupped Bob’s crotch. “Hey, it feels like you might have some for me?” Trent laughed as he massaged Bob’s coiled cock. “See you at six. Now get out of here and let me finish my paper shuffling. Oh, by the way, I’ll bring the lube and rubbers. I’ll call you at 5:30 p.m. to make sure you still want the job.” Trent grinned in a sinister manner and nodded at the door, visually telling Bob to leave. As Bob left, he noticed that the clock on the wall said 2:15 p.m.

*****

Bob heard the knock on the door just before 6:00 p.m. After turning off the TV, he walked over to the door. Opening it, he saw Trent Bosco before him in his suit and tie, holding a sack. Bob was wearing gym trunks.

“Well, Harrington, I see you can’t follow instructions. We’re not off to a good start,” Trent said as he walked past Bob, closing the door on the way in.

“Hey, I’m not used to watching TV in the nude. I know you asked me to be naked but I just forgot. Sorry,” Bob replied. He watched Trent remove his suit jacket and tie and toss them on a chair.

“Well, Bob, I’ll forgive you. Now lose the shorts,” Trent replied. Bob slowly complied. “Oh, yeah, that’s much better. Nice package, Bobbie.” Trent quickly removed his shirt and pants. He stepped out of the puddle of material and carefully folded the pants. He next took off his socks and kneeled in front of Bob, inhaling as he took Bob’s partially flaccid cock into his mouth.

“In your office, you said that you wanted to fuck me if I wanted the job. Have you changed your mind?”

“Oh, no, Bob, this is just for openers. You’ve got a great cock that I wanted to taste. I figure this ‘interview’ will last a couple of hours. You’re not going anywhere tonight, are you?”

“Um, not really. I’m hoping that I get the approval for the new job tomorrow, Trent.”

“Bob, after I get done fucking you, I’ll decide if you get the job.” Trent stood up and grabbed Bob’s nuts and squeezed firmly. “Yeah, that cock of yours is nice and hard.” Trent loosened his grip on Bob’s scrotum and lowered his boxer briefs.

“Jeez, Trent, you’re going to enter me with that?” Bob exclaimed a little nervously as he saw Trent’s firm, large manhood with a flared, mushroom head. Its length was matched by proportionate girth.

“Ha, pretty big, isn’t it? You’re going to love it. Don’t worry; I’m not going to slam it into you. I want you to like it. I may let you suck it and clean off my cock after we’re finished. Now, get over on the bed.”

”You’re actually going to rape me, Trent? How in the hell did you select me as your victim? You’re a good-looking guy and could have almost anyone you meet at a bar.”

“Rape? Naw, you’re going to beg for it. This is sweet because you’re a friend of Drew’s. That cocksucker turned me down when I wanted him real bad. Fucking you will be really enjoyable. Call it a revenge fuck, if you want. Now, pull down the covers and lay on your back,” Trent said, stroking his hard, thick eight inches. As Bob sat down on the bed, there was a pronounced noise at the door. “What the fu…” Trent said, turning around. He watched the door swing open rapidly and four uniformed men moved into the room.

“Oh, Christ…thank God,” Bob nervously yelled.

Behind the security officers, Trent recognized Jim Duncan, Nero’s head of security. Thinking fast, he said, “Jim, what are you doing? This guy was begging me for a little action. Nothing more than two adults getting it on.” Jim surveyed the scene as he closed the door.

“First, Trent, get your pants on. And, you on the bed, get dressed.” Silently, Trent and Bob were clothed within moments. From the suitcase, Bob pulled out a pair of jeans to go over a clean pair of briefs and a polo shirt. Trent re-dressed in his suit.

“Okay, one at a time,” said one of the older, uniformed security officers. “This room is registered to Mr. Robert Harrington. Is that you, son?”

“Yes, Sir,” Bob replied. “I’m at Nero’s for a job interview.”

“Did Mr. Trent Bosco, standing here, interview you this morning?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“And what you were apparently going to do was consensual between the two of you?”

“No, Sir. He threatened me and said if I didn’t have sex with him, he’d turn down my application for a job.”

“That’s bullshit, Jim. A bold-faced lie. He wanted to…”

“Be quiet, Mr. Bosco. You’ll have your chance. I want to find out a little more about Mr. Harrington’s observations of your unorthodox interview process.” Suddenly, there was a pounding on the door. As a security officer opened it, Drew came bounding in and grabbed Bob by the shoulders.

“Bob, you did great. All of the audio and video is very clear.” Drew pulled Bob close to his chest and kissed him on the forehead.

“Thanks, buddy. You’re a lifesaver,” Bob replied as tears started streaking down his cheeks. “I didn’t think security would get here in time and I’d be raped by that asshole.”

“Jim and the guys are the heroes. I’m just a facilitator to a friend in need.” Drew held his friend tighter.

“Okay, Bosco,” Jim said, taking over. “You will be escorted to your office and be allowed five minutes to remove any personal effects under the security officer’s observation. I advise you to remain in the city in case Mr. Harrington wants to press charges.”

“I’ll go. But you two haven’t heard the last of me,” Bosco yelled, looking directly at Drew and Bob.

“Good going, asshole,” Jim replied. “You’ve just threatened two men in the witness of all of us. If you even think of trying to get even, I’ll make sure that my friends at metro police deal with you. Got it?”

Bosco just shook his head, mumbling under his breath, as a security officer led him out.

*****

When everyone apart from Drew, Bob and Jim had left, Drew suggested Bob have some rest and then order some room service. Bob smiled and said to Drew, “I’ll order for two if you’ll agree to join me?”

“Buddy, just rest. I’ll order dinner and wine for us,” Drew said with a huge grin.

“Thanks, Drew. That’ll be fine. And, Jim, thank you, big time.”

“I’m glad to have helped,” Jim answered. “Let’s touch base tomorrow morning. I need to have you review the incident report and speak with our legal department. And I’m sure that Mike Diamond will want to see you. Don’t worry; he’s a good man. The job offer is his decision.”

One by one, everyone left the room, shaking hands on the way out.

Stretched out on the bed, Bob closed his eyes for a short nap after he placed a wake-up call for 8:30 pm. His mind slowly drifted back to memories of the afternoon…

~~~

Leaving Bosco’s office almost in a daze, Bob walked back into the public spaces of the hotel. He was in the lobby when he heard his name called. “Hey, Bob.” He turned and saw Drew Reichardt walk towards him. “How did the interviews go?”

“Um, hi, Drew. Everything has turned to shit,” Bob replied in a quiet, defeated tone.

“What happened?” Drew asked with concern. “Let’s go over to my office.”

“Could we go somewhere else? I’m afraid that I’m being watched,” Bob said with a few tears welling up to the surface. The comment caused Drew to raise an eyebrow.

“Ah, yeah, follow me.” Drew briskly walked over to the high-rollers lounge, off the lobby, with Bob following closely. When they entered the plush interior, Drew said to the attendant, “Mary, I need complete privacy in the office. If anyone asks, you didn’t see me. Understand?” Drew looked at her with urgency.

“No problem, boss. Use the large office.” The two men nodded and entered, Drew closing the door.

“Okay, buddy, relax. What’s this all about?” They both sat down on a sofa.

For the next ten minutes, Bob spilled out all the sordid details.

“That fucker. I need to call someone, fast,” Drew said as he lifted the phone receiver and dialed a three-digit number.

“Shit, babe, I’ve never been in this position. I want the job, but I’m not going to ‘put out’ for it,” Bob replied with a quiver in his voice.

“Don’t worry, I know…Jim, this is Drew Reichardt. I’ve got a messy problem involving a threat of a sexual assault from one of our staff members to a guest and prospective employee.” Drew nodded his head as he replied, “Yep, we’re right here in the VIP lounge. I’ll tell Mary you’re coming right down. This has to be very confidential for the time being. See ya in a few.” Drew hung up and looked at Bob as he punched in another number. “Mary, Jim Duncan from security will be here in a few minutes. Send him back, please.”

Bob watched with amazement as Drew took control of the situation. “Drew, what the fuck is happening? It’s 2:30 p.m. and I’m supposed to be getting ready to get fucked by this asshole in three hours.”

“Relax, it’s not going to happen. Nada. Jim Duncan is in charge of security for the casino and hotel. In addition to the uniformed guards, he has 90 men watching over our little empire. Like Jim, most of the guys are ex-F.B.I. They have incredible resources…” The knock on the door could only mean one person. Drew stood and opened the door.

“Drew, got here as soon as I could. Is this the guy who has been threatened?”

“Yes, Jim, a real sordid tale. Bob is expecting some serious shit to go down in three hours.”

“Let’s start at the beginning. First, let me introduce myself. I’m Jim Duncan, head of security services. How about yourself?” Jim came across as an old benevolent uncle.

“My name’s Bob Harrington. I flew over from L.A. this morning for an interview with Trent Bosco and a lunch interview with Mike Diamond. I had a very positive experience until just a half-hour ago.”

“And then?”

“Trent Bosco basically said that, if I wanted the job, he wanted to meet me up in my hotel room for ‘further interviews’, as he put it.”

“How do you know what the guy wants?”

“He said that he’d bring the lube and rubbers. And if I didn’t come through, he’d nix my job offer. Trent told me not to be wearing anything when he arrived. Ah, shit, I can’t believe this is happening.” Drew put his hand on Bob’s shoulder and squeezed it.

“It’s happening, and Jim’s got the resources to stop it. Right?” Drew asked earnestly.

“Absolutely, Mr. Harrington. We have several hi-tech surveillance devices to monitor any activity in your room.”

“Trent won’t know he’s being observed?” Bob said in a hesitant manner.

“I guarantee it. Bosco is in H.R. He doesn’t have a clue what we do. I do need for you to sign a waiver form that gives us permission to ‘bug’ your room.” Jim pulled out a document and pushed it over to Bob.

“Will you be using video?” Bob asked.

“The whole deal…Oh, I see where you’re going. I can assure you that any video will be used for evidence only. It’ll be under lock and key,” Jim replied.

“Okay. I just didn’t want to find myself on some Internet gay porn site,” Bob said with a small laugh. “I’ll sign the waiver now and you can fill in the details.”

“Perfect. I’ll need about an hour to get your room ready. Why don’t you go over to the pool or the gym and kill some time. I really don’t want you back in the room before 4:30 p.m.,” Jim instructed.

“If you didn’t bring any gym clothes, I can get some for you at the spa,” Drew suggested.

“Shoes?”

“Bob, they have everything you’re going to need up there. In fact, I’m going to make a reservation for you to get a massage. I’ll make sure that it’s all on the house.”

“Okay, guys. I’m in your hands,” Bob replied, a little more at ease.

“I’ll set up the massage for 3:30 p.m.,” Drew advised. “It’ll relax your muscles.”

“Bob, the three of us should meet back here for last minute instructions at five. While you’re getting rubbed down, think about the meeting with Bosco. It’s important that he repeat in the room what he told you earlier, in so many words,” Jim added.

“What Jim is driving at, is the tapes of your meeting have to be very clear that Bosco was the originator of this…not you,” Drew added.

“In fact, I want you to leave some clothes on when he arrives. Maybe your gym shorts or underwear? Something you would normally be wearing by yourself. Make him ask or order you to take your clothes off,” Jim concluded. “Bob, don’t worry. I plan on getting this snake in the grass. Non-consensual sex is illegal. Bosco could be charged with rape if it went too far.”

“Thanks, Jim, I appreciate your help. Drew, what a crummy way to experience this return visit.” They all stood and shook hands.

“After we get this problem solved, you and Drew can have some fun in our town,” Jim said with a wink.

“I, ah…”

“Don’t be alarmed, Bob. As an ex-FBI man, I picked up vibes between you two when I first arrived. Drew has always been very open with me about his sexual orientation. He’s a real gentleman. As they say, ‘What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas.’ See you guys at five.” Jim left the office and closed the door. Immediately, the two men fell into a strong, body-crunching embrace.

“Drew, I’m a little scared.”

“You’ve got the best security force in town backing you up. Why don’t you leave first and go to the gym. I’ll arrange everything and meet you back here at five. You’ll do just fine.”

“Buddy, thanks for coming to my rescue. I’ll see ya later.” Bob leaned in for a quick kiss and departed.

~~~

Bob heard the phone ringing. Waking up, he slowly realized where he was and answered on the fourth ring. The automated service verified that it was 8:30 p.m. Bob laughed after hanging up the telephone. He felt kind of stupid thanking a recording.

He got up from the bed and stripped for a shower. Bob was really looking forward to the rest of the evening with Drew and, upon further consideration, whatever might happen in days ahead.

In the marble-shrouded bathroom, he slowly luxuriated in a slow, hot, steamy shower. ‘Jeez,’ Bob thought, ‘these pulsating showerheads actually work.’ At the conclusion of a thorough cleansing, he felt both relaxed and invigorated: that his recent troubles had been washed away and swirled down the drain with the grime of the day.

In the room, wrapped in an over-sized terry towel, Bob was deciding what to wear when he heard a knock on the door. Approaching the source of the noise, he said, “Yes?”

“Room Service.” Bob recognized the voice.

“You got here a little early. I’m not dressed yet,” he replied as he slowly opened the door.

“That’s the idea.” Drew replied. Grinning, he stood in the doorway with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

Bob stood aside to allow his friend into the room. “Where’s dinner?”

“It’ll be here in about an hour. In the meantime, you’ll have to make do with the appetizer.”

“Appetizer?” Bob asked with a smile.

“Yeah, me.”

Copyright © 2011 Jack Scribe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What an ass Trent Bosco turned out to be. I'm glad Drew was able to call in the cavalry!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..