Jump to content
    Jack Scribe
  • Author
  • 3,380 Words
  • 3,209 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Splash In The Pool - 10. Chapter 10 Brent's Discovery

Shortly after being transferred to the Naval Air Station, I visited the Backstreet Bar in midtown Memphis. It was a hot, sultry Wednesday night and I wanted to check out the gay action at one of the most popular bars in the city. I was used to heads turning when I walked into any bar. My New York modeling experience had taught me how to walk with a natural but provocative flair, without appearing smug or unapproachable. To be honest, I enjoyed the attention and tonight was no exception.

I looked around and zeroed in on the profile of a guy at the bar, dressed in a tight white wife-beater and jeans. ‘Hot,’ I thought, ‘and somebody I want to meet.’ Upon closer inspection, I judged him to be somewhere in his early 20’s. The muscled stud had broad shoulders, great biceps, with dark features and black hair. As he swiveled his body and watched me approaching the bar, our eyes locked for a brief moment – the crucial moment in ‘cruising’.

“Can I have a Bud Light?” I asked the bartender as I gazed at the scene. ‘This is quite a sight,’ I thought, ‘with a gorgeous stud to my right and a cute shirtless bartender in tight gym shorts… I’m in gay heaven.’

The bartender, his right nipple pierced with a small stainless steel bar, placed the frosty beer in front of me and I laid down four bucks. “Keep the change.” The bartender licked his lips, nodded and scooped up the money.

Turning to the stud beside me, I hoisted my bottle, getting ready to take a long pull, and said, “Hi.”

“Hi, yourself,” the stranger replied as he brought his glass with ice and some clear liquid to my bottle for a toast. We both took a sip. “You new here? I don’t think I’ve seen you before.”

“Brand new. Just moved here last week.”

“Where from?”

“New York, with a stopover at school.” I didn’t want to mention being in the military. “I’m Brent, by the way,” extending my hand with a smile a mile wide on my face.

He grabbed my hand with a firm squeeze and said, “I’ve got too long a name my Italian parents saddled me with, so I go by Doug.” He smiled back and released the extended hand. “Welcome to Memphis.”

“Where are you from, Doug,” I asked as I sat down on the barstool. Our shoulders almost touched. That was fine with me. I could feel the heat.

“Originally, L.A. Went to school out there before moving to Memphis.”

“What do you do for work?” ‘Might as well get the standard obligatory questions out of the way,’ I thought as I picked up a light musky cologne fragrance that blended with a natural sweat scent from Doug.

“I’m, ah, in recreation management. Gyms, golf clubs…things like that. How about you?”

“Office administration.” There was no way I was going to say I was a clerk in the Admiral’s office at the base. “So, most of my nights are free.”

The sounds and pulsing disco lights of the busy bar faded into the background as we continued the usual ‘first dialogue’ for the next half hour. School, family, sports interests, movies, etc. We both mentioned that we were negative. I ordered another beer and Doug ordered a club soda. Our eyes seldom left contact with each other.

“For the record my full name is Brent Williams. What’s yours?” I felt we had reached the next plateau in this almost ritualistic sharing of information.

“Officially, my folks saddled me with Francis Douglas Dominic DiMarco. So, Doug DiMarco is just fine,” he said smiling. “Brent, what say we get out of here? I’ve got a small apartment not too far from here. Okay?

“I thought you’d never ask. You lead and I’ll follow.” I finished my beer, looked at him and slowly turned on a grin. ‘He obviously received my ready, willing and able message.’

There were several disappointed glances when we left the bar. We went the same direction and discovered we had both parked in the same dark parking lot. Doug stopped by his car, leaned over and pulled me into him. He gently gave me a brief kiss and said, “Just follow me. My place is only about a mile away.”

I returned the kiss and said, “I like the sample, Doug. I hope that’s just a warm up for what’s coming later.”

“Believe it.” With that he opened his car door and got in. I retrieved my car, just down the row, eased out of my space and followed Doug home.

There was plenty of street parking in the neighborhood and I had no problem finding a spot nearby. Doug waited for me at the gated entrance to the small building complex. Once inside his first story garden apartment unit, Doug turned on a single, very low-wattage, indirect light, illuminating a sculpture. The lighting was just enough for me to make out the general layout of his well-furnished living room and dining area. He turned and pulled me into his arms. This time, the kiss was aggressive and bold, and I opened my mouth to receive his tongue. He explored my lips, mouth and tongue while pressing us close together. I reciprocated.

Releasing me, he grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway, back to his bedroom. Doug flicked a switch and a light over a framed oil painting of a hunting scene came on, creating the same soft illumination as in the living room. He stood in front of me and slowly lifted my black pocket tee. I raised my arms so that the tee could be removed easily.

Looking at me before casting aside the tee, he said, “Babe, you are absolutely beautiful. I want to explore every inch of your body.”

“That’s fine with me cuz I’m planning on doing the same to you.” I used the palms of my hands to rub his body as I pushed his wife beater up, stopping for a moment to allow my thumbs to rub his hard nipples. He also raised his arms for me. After removing his tight sweat-moistened cotton undershirt, I held one of his arms up, leaned in and moved my face to his armpit. I breathed in the musky odor at its origin and quietly licked his hairy pit. I brought up the other arm and proceeded to duplicate the process.

“Find something you like?” he asked with a low chuckle.

“Oh, I’m just beginning,” I leaned down and licked each nipple, twirling them with my tongue.

Doug pulled my head up to meet his eyes and said, “Let’s get rid of the rest of our clothing.” After taking off our shoes and socks, we each removed our pants. He, form-fitting 501’s; and me, basic Gap black jeans. I noticed that he was commando.

I pulled down my freshly pre-cum stained, low-rise briefs and kicked them aside. We embraced, kissed and allowed our hands to explore each other’s crotch area. As I felt his well-trimmed pubic area and hairless balls, I pulled my head back and commented, “You’ve got yourself well-groomed everywhere.”

“Yeah, everywhere. Never know when a boy’s going to show it all.”

“Very professional.”

He touched my full bush while stroking my cock. “Maybe later, I can give you a little haircut and shave?” he suggested with a sly smile.

“As long as I can still look presentable at the gym,” I replied, “that might be good.” Being at the foot of the bed, I nudged Doug backwards, and held him by his waist as he fell back. I felt his muscular abs react to my interaction. He scooted further up the bed with his elbows, allowing me space to crawl between his well formed, tanned legs. His muscular thighs were lighter in color, having received no exposure to the sun, which I noticed when my face came close to his crotch. ‘He must play golf or tennis,’ I thought. Gripping his shaved ball sac, I lowered my mouth over his hard cock. It was hot to my mouth as I bobbed my head slowly. ‘We’re about the same size,’ I judged as I moved closer.

“I’m sure you always look more than presentable. Oh fuck, this feels incredible. Lick my nuts,” Doug growled with authority.

“Your wish, stud, is…” I didn’t finish the sentence as I lifted myself from his erection and moved lower to tongue-bathe his scrotum. Taking one of his heavy balls in my mouth, I rotated it with my tongue. When I replaced one ball with the other, I ran my left hand up his flat stomach and started massaging his pecs.

“Urrgh,” uttered Doug in a guttural sound. I brought my hand back down to his cock. Releasing his balls, I started rubbing further behind them with my fingers until they found their way to his asshole. I slowly circled it with my fingers, rubbing across the crinkly surface.

“I want to go in there,” I said in a lustfully low voice. My finger traced the entrance while my thumb massaged that place behind his balls. I momentarily forgot what it was called, but knew from experience that it is very sensitive…in a great way.

“Put on some protection and give me everything you’ve got, beautiful.” Doug slowly reached to his bedside drawer, retrieved a bottle of Wet and a condom pack, and placed them on the side of the bed.

My ‘keys to the kingdom’ were within easy reach. I eased up, grabbed the Wet and opened the cap. I poured a liberal amount of lube on my fingers and then a few drops on my rock-hard cock. It had been standing at full attention and leaking since I’d entered the bedroom. I coated his erection and then took the condom package in my hand and opened it with my teeth. With one motion, I tossed away the torn package, secured the condom and brought it down to roll over my throbbing dick. After lubing the condom, my other lubed hand moved back to the prize under Doug’s smooth balls.

Doug seemed impressed with these skilled movements from his expression. “You’ve haven’t wasted a motion.”

“I’m not going to waste anything on you, stud.”

“You can waste everything you’ve got.” Doug smiled and winked.

“I’ll be gentle until you get used to me. Just get ready for the ride of your life,” I said, without cockiness, as I looked into his eyes.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m not exactly a virgin,” he replied.

I eased my first finger into his ready and willing anus. ‘Doug didn’t B.S. me,’ I thought, ‘about not being a virgin. I’m not going to fall in, but he’s pretty loose.’ In a couple of minutes, three fingers found their way up to the second knuckles, occasionally grazing over his nut.

Doug stirred with pleasure and uttered, “Ahhh, bull’s-eye.”

After rotating and stretching his hole that had seen some previous action, I whispered, “You ready?” The acknowledgement was Doug moving in a slight fucking motion and placing his legs around my waist. Slowly, I removed my fingers and placed the knob of my sheathed hard cock at his back door. Exerting slight pressure, I pushed in and rested as my glans pushed beyond the sphincter.

Doug looked into my eyes and smiled. “Fuck me, champ,” he said with authority. Perspiration moistened both our bodies. We were almost like shiny images of two gladiators ready for combat; the soft lighting from the painting subtly enhanced the scene.

He further relaxed as I slowly brought my dick into his hot innards and explored the feel of his insides. Once hitting the bottom with my pubes caressing his butt, I started a slow deep-dicking and deliberately fished around to hit his prostrate.

“Ohhh, yes! Give it to me, cocksucker!” Doug yelled. “Slam me, fuck me, use me, bastard!

This encouraged me to speed up the attack and a slapping sound was created as our bodies hit each other in sync. Slamming away, I could feel his butt ring tighten around my piston.

“You fucking asshole…plug me!”

“Like that, Doug baby?” I asked with a shout. I’m usually very quiet when ‘doing the deed’, but his dirty talking was turning me on. Knowing we were both ready to explode, I continued the motion. Doug’s arms were spread-eagled. I knew that his hard cock was ready to erupt without any touch.

“Urrgh, mutherfucker. It’s…ohhh…”

“I’m cumming,” I barked. I took one final plunge into his hot bunghole before changing to short strokes. Doug’s ass was milking everything that I could give. Just behind my orgasmic explosion, Doug’s swollen cock shot a white rope of cum that hit his chin, throat, and chest. Smaller amounts surrounded his belly button, running off to the side.

“Ahhh, shit,” groaned Doug. Our fucking motions slowly came to a halt.

Exhausted, I gently lay down over his conquered body, sharing my sweat in his puddles of cum. I licked some of Doug’s semen off his chin and gently brought my lips down for the touchdown kiss. His mouth opened to share the wet reward. I then adjusted myself to withdraw from Doug. After removing the spent condom and placing it carefully on the floor, I straddled Doug’s leg and eased up to snuggle my head up next to the darker man’s chest and armpit. We both lay motionless.

He looked over at me, and started stroking my back and shoulders. “Brent, that was incredible. No one has given me this much pleasure in a long time.”

“It isn’t too difficult when I’m with such a hot male specimen.” I tilted my head up to look into his eyes and smiled. “I was surprised that you would bottom so willingly. With your demeanor, you look like you are usually the aggressor.”

“Well, let’s say that this was a test.”

“Test?” I looked puzzled. Bringing up a radiant smile, I asked, “Did I pass?”

“Oh, yeah, and on so many levels. Let’s get a fast shower and clean up this mess. I have an early day tomorrow or I’d ask you to stay.”

“What do you mean by early?” I wanted to be with him and snuggle the rest of the night away.

“I have the alarm set for 6:00 a.m.”

“We must be on the same schedule. I’ve got to be dressed and at work by 7:30. If you can handle a warm body next to yours, I’d love to stay close for the rest of the night. OK?”

“But no morning sex. I really need to get going, first thing.”

“I can handle that…this one time.” This was one of the few occasions where I wanted a repeat performance. ‘Next time, whenever it is, I’ll insist that he plows me.’

“It’s a deal. You start the shower,” Doug motioned to the door leading off the bedroom and added, “I’ll change the sheets and join you in a minute.”

I took my used rubber and walked to the head. I relieved myself, tossed in the evidence, and flushed. Reaching around, I opened the door to the small shower stall, turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. I stepped in, closed the door and started soaping all over. ‘As much as I would like to, this stall won’t hold two of us,’ I thought as I quickly rinsed, ‘especially if we’re hard.’

“I guess you’re thinking the same thing as me,” Doug said as he approached the shower door. “We can’t both squeeze in there.” Our eyes met over the top of the door.

“Yeah, unfortunately, but I’ve finished. Let me get out of here and I’ll keep the water running for you.”

“Great.” Doug swung the door open and stepped aside to allow us to switch positions. He grabbed my dick and playfully yanked as I passed by.

“Bastard,” I said in an upbeat manner. I dried myself while Doug started his shower.

“You gave me a work-out down there, buddy,” Doug said, paying particular attention to his well-used rear. Moments later, Doug joined me in drying off. He leaned in, dry and butt-naked, and we gently touched lips together for another kiss.

“You plan on giving me the same?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“Fuckin’ A. But not tonight,” he said as we walked back to the bed and the fresh linen. “If you don’t mind, I always sleep on the right side by the clock radio.”

I nodded and understood that it was more of a comment than a request. He eased himself into bed and patted on ‘my half’ as an invitation to join him.

“I’m pretty flexible in more ways than one,” I retorted with a laugh…that comment was not lost on Doug…“but I can use the sleep.” I got into bed, covered us with the sheet, pulled up to Doug’s backside and proceeded to spoon this hot-blooded guy.

“We’ll talk over coffee in the morning. Night, babe…you’re great.” Doug said before we intuitively moved at the same time, to switch positions. I felt his body snuggled up to my back, his dick up against my ass crack, and his arm wrapped comfortably around my torso. Our breathing was in synch with each other and I began a replay of the evening…quickly faded away into a dream.

DOUG

I woke naturally moments before 0600 and turned off the alarm. I quietly eased out of bed so as not to disturb Brent and went to the bathroom to do the morning wakeup ritual in rapid fashion. Because I had a handball match with the base C.O. at 1100, I decided to pass on a shower.

‘Fuck,’ I thought, ‘what a treasure of a sexual specimen I found last night.’ Before Brent left, I’d have to get all the contact information for a follow up visit at the earliest opportunity. ‘And the guy seems to be bright and well-spoken.’

After shaving, face washing, and brushing my teeth, I returned to the bedroom to put on a clean pair of briefs. After visually drinking in this gorgeous, blond beauty for a moment, I gently shook Brent and said, “Rise and shine, buddy.”

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. “Morning.” He didn’t try to hide his morning wood while sitting up, stretching and yawning.

I bent down and gave him a light kiss. “Did you sleep okay?”

“Well, I don’t know if I’d call four hours of sleep ‘okay’, but I’ll make it through the day.”

“Go ahead and get cleaned up. A new toothbrush and a disposable razor are waiting for you. I’ll start coffee and fix some cereal.” I turned and walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen.

BRENT

“I’ll be right with you,” I called out, as I bounded from the bed with my hard dick flopping against my stomach. I opted for a shower and shampoo, although I’d had one only four hours earlier. I had to take care of the bed head hair and be ready for my day in the office. After shaving and brushing my teeth, I found some hair gel and dabbed on just enough to give my blond hair a subtle sheen. Returning to the bedroom, I dressed commando in last night’s clothes because of the obvious pecker tracks on my dirty briefs. I checked my reflection in the mirror and approved of my quick handiwork. ‘I’ll have time to get to the barracks and change before 0730 muster,’ I considered. Smelling coffee, I moved on.

As I entered the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks at the perfect image in front of me. With my mouth partially open and eyes wide, I approached Doug, who was dressed in a white, short-sleeve Naval Officer’s summer uniform with LTJG shoulder boards.

Doug caught the reaction and smiled. “I operate under a ‘Don’t ask, don’t tell’ mode until I know the other person. I guess we can be honest with each other since you fucked my brains out last night. This is my second place, but I usually stay at the BOQ.”

I smiled broadly and thought, ‘Wow, Mr. DiMarco, you are in for a big surprise of your own.’

Copyright © 2011 Jack Scribe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..