Jump to content
    Jack Scribe
  • Author
  • 3,189 Words
  • 2,793 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Splash In The Pool - 15. Chapter 15 Negotiation

DAVE AND MIKE

Waking up Saturday morning, the two new lovers were entwined in each other’s arms and legs, with Mike on his back and the covers kicked to the foot of the bed. Dave started stirring. He opened his eyelids slowly and saw Mike still sleeping, breathing heavily, in the last moments of a good night’s rest. Without looking at the clock, he knew it was almost 6:30 a.m.

His morning woodie was resting on Mike’s right thigh. ‘Well,’ he thought, ‘pee hard is a more accurate description at this time of the day.’ He slowly untangled himself by moving Mike’s arms off his body and slowly lifting himself away. While getting out of bed, he noticed Mike had both a very contented expression and a very hard dick. For a moment, he considered a frontal attack.

Dave went to the head and relieved himself. One of the hotel amenities was mouthwash. After washing his hands and splashing some cold water on his face, he poured out a portion and swished it around in his mouth. ‘Better,’ he thought.

Walking back through the bedroom and seeing that Mike was still conked out, he continued to the living room, carefully closing the door behind him. Dave picked up the telephone receiver and pushed the Room Service symbol.

“Good morning, Room Service. How may we serve you, Mr. Swenson?”

‘Hey,’ Dave thought, ‘they’ve got their act together.’ “Good Morning. I’d like to order breakfast for two.” ‘I’m just going to order the basics,’ he concluded.

“Yes, Sir. I’m ready to take your order.”

“First, your freshly-squeezed orange juice. Is it really fresh and squeezed?”

“Squeezed only an hour ago.”

“Great. Two glasses. Then, two orders of scrambled eggs, bacon, link sausage and grits.” Dave decided to ‘go native’ by ordering grits rather than hashed browns.

“Will that be all?”

“How about some English muffins? And…coffee, of course. I’d like everything delivered at 0730. Okay?” ‘Damn,’ Dave thought, ‘I shouldn’t have used military time. Guess it won’t matter with the room service guy.’ He was still in a protective mode with Mike’s officer status.

“Yes, Sir. 7:30 it is. We’re not very busy this early. It is our pleasure to serve you.” With that, the order taker hung up the phone.

Dave returned to the bedroom. Mike was slightly stirring. Dave marveled at the sight of his man stretched out on the bed – the sandy brown hair scattered on his chest, forearms, legs, and a full-blossomed treasure trail starting on his flat stomach and continuing past his belly button to a well-endowed crotch area. The naturally muscled shoulders, molded pecs with tiny nipples and well-formed legs accentuated his handsome face.

“Good morning, lover.” Dave leaned down and kissed Mike’s forehead, cheeks and, lastly, his lips. He was tempted to grab Mike’s woodie but decided against it. ‘It wouldn’t be fair until he’s fully awake.’

“Morning.” Mike was smiling through half-opened eyes as he grabbed Dave and pulled him down. “Oomph,” was all Mike could get out when he landed on top of Dave.

“Hey, sleepyhead.” Dave had softened the impact of falling on Mike by catching his weight on his elbow as he hit the bed. Lying partially on top of Mike, he put his arm around Mike’s shoulders and went in for a morning kiss…that was returned.

“You taste pretty good, but I doubt that I do.” Mike said, wrinkling his nose.

“There’s mouthwash in there.” I nodded at the door to the bathroom. “Why don’t you use the facilities, take a hit of mouthwash and come back for some snuggle time?” Dave rolled over to his side of the bed, allowing Mike to move. “We’ve got a little free time.”

“That’s right, we’re on a schedule today. Be right back,” Mike said as he gingerly got out of bed, his erection bouncing up and down as he walked to the facilities.

Shouting from the bed, Dave said, “I’ve got us on a tight schedule. Breakfast will be arriving at 0730. I ordered for both of us. Okay?” He could hear a steady stream of pee hitting the water.

“Yeah, that’s fine,” said Mike, followed by a flushing sound.

Moments later, Mike returned, all body parts relaxed, and eased back into bed where Dave was lying on his back. He brought his naked body next to Dave and draped his leg over Dave’s closest leg, pushing his knee gently into his crotch.

“Okay, let’s start over again. ‘Morning, Sailor’.” Mike leaned in and kissed each of Dave’s eyes, nose, ears, neck and chin. Finally, he attacked his lips and opened Dave’s willing mouth with his tongue.

When he pulled back to further explore, Dave said, “Good morning, ‘Sir’. Everything in order?”

“100%.” Mike moved further south and stopped at Dave’s chest. He kissed Dave’s left pec and then suckled the hard nipple. This action was duplicated on the Dave’s right pec. Finished, he got on his knees and straddled Dave at the waist. Their balls and hard cocks were touching. Grabbing the bottle of Wet, he poured lube on both penises. Returning the bottle, Mike proceeded to start a slow jacking action with the two members in his hand.

Dave smiled and took Mike’s dick and proceeded to jack solo. Mike did the same with Dave’s.

“I want us to cum together, Mike.” Dave proceeded to increase the pace. Mike followed.

Massaging the nut sac, Mike could feel Dave’s balls start to retract and tighten. His were too. “Babe, I think we’re both almost there.” They were matching stroke for stroke.

In unison, they yelled “Fuuuck!” Each came with less forcethan the night before, butthe feeling of the orgasm was just as intense. They both squeezed the last of their ejaculation out. Most landed on Dave’s belly. Mike leaned down, lapped up the still-warm deposit, and kissed Dave.

“Mmmmm, I could get used to this on a daily basis,” Dave said.

“The apartment is the first step.” Mike pulled back and asked, “Ready to shower and shave so that we’ll be ready for breakfast?”

Thinking about the tightness of space and time, Dave replied, getting up from the bed, “Why don’t you shave while I’m showering? Then we’ll trade places?”

“Good plan. Let’s wear our robes for breakfast?”

“Great.”

For the next half hour they got ready for the day. Mike finished first. He donned his robe and went out to the living room. Opening the front door, he looked out first, then retrieved the morning Commercial Appeal. Mike returned to the couch and unfolded the paper. As he was reading the front page, there was a knock on the door.

A deep male voice from the hall said, “Room service.”

“Dave, are you ready?” he called out to the bedroom. “Breakfast’s here.”

“Coming.”

Mike went to the door and opened it to allow the room service waiter and the cart to enter. Dave joined Mike and thought they looked like a Calvin Klein ad: terry robes, fresh faces, sparkling eyes, and casually arranged hair with just enough skin showing to be somewhat risqué.

The waiter, probably a college student, smiled and said, “Good morning, Gentlemen.”

“Come right in,” Dave replied. ‘This guy is checking us out, big time,’ he thought as the waiter rolled the tablecloth-covered cart further into the room.

“I’ll set up the table right over there,” the waiter said, pointing to the two desk chairs that were used for dining. He proceeded to flip up the table wings, straightened the place settings, and from the hot box below, placed the hot food on the cart tabletop. He removed the caps covering the juices and waters and poured the coffee. “If you’ll just sign, Mr. Swenson. The service charge has already been added.”

Dave took the charge ticket, reviewed it and signed his name. “Thanks. Oh, by the way, would you take back the dirty champagne glasses, bottles and buckets?” He pointed to the ones on the coffee table. A little sheepishly, he added, “There’s more in the bathroom.”

“No problem. Brandon asked that I take special care of you two.” He beamed his best ‘I know what’s going on’ smile and went into the bathroom.

“Brandon?” Mike asked.

“He’s the front desk clerk that took care of me yesterday. I promised him he’d meet you before we left.”

The waiter returned with the dirty glassware, bucket and bottle. Collecting the companion pieces from the coffee table, he said, “Enjoy,” with a big grin.

Mike opened the door for the waiter, nodded and waved. They sat down and proceeded to demolish the morning offerings. Dave told Mike about Brandon at the front desk being gay and offering a dirt-cheap rate on the room and comp parking. “He’s a nice guy. You don’t mind stopping by on our way out, do ya?”

”Absolutely not. He really has taken good care of us.”

The two men shared a very special breakfast. Slowly eating the food set before them, they both had constant smiles. “This is another nice way to start each day,” Dave said.

“I could cater breakfast to your barracks room every morning, but the base would get a little suspicious.” They both laughed. “Seriously, Dave, we’re going to have a lot of time for this at our new place. I’ll never get tired of cooking for you.”

“I’m a good kitchen helper and I look cute with nothing on except an apron.” They laughed and high-five’d. The rest of breakfast was filled with the light banter to be expected between two lovers just getting to know each other.

Taking a sip of coffee, Mike took his cup and moved over to the couch. Dave followed. They sat down, resting their feet on the coffee table. He turned to his young lover and said, “I want to thank you for creating such a beautiful evening.” He raised Dave’s hand to his lips and kissed it.

Dave moved over and kissed Mike’s cheek. “My love for you is just exploding – and it was my pleasure.”

“I’ll never ever forget this first time, but I don’t know if my chute will ever be the same.” They leaned back arm in arm.

“Tonight you get to practice with mine. You’ll be just fine tomorrow,” Dave replied.

“Babe, you gotta let me pay my half.”

“You took me out to dinner Monday at the ‘Vous so I figure it’s a wash. Besides, I told you I have some rainy day money put aside.” Dave didn’t want to discuss money right now and hoped they could change the subject.

“Okay. But I’m buying food for our first night at the apartment. As you said, this is going to be all about equal status in our personal life together,” Mike insisted.

“Absolutely. And I need you to get me around this morning to buy a car. We’re going to Olive Branch, Mississippi, just over the state line. I’m told this dealership has the best deals around and they open at 1000. I figure that once we get dressed, checked out, and get lost a couple of times, we should get there by opening time.”

“What’s the dealer’s name?”

“Homer Shelton Ford. Supposedly the biggest in the South.”

“Let’s do it.” They dressed, packed all their traveling possessions and kissed one last time before leaving the room that had been the site of their first night together.

At the front desk, Brandon had just finished helping another guest. He looked up and said, “Hi guys. You must be Mike?” The grin on Brandon could have lighted Memphis for 10 minutes with his white teeth contrasting his mocha skin.

“Yes, Brandon. Thanks for taking care of us.”

“No problem. I was told everything worked out well?” As Brandon winked at Mike, they both acknowledged the grapevine link from room service to the front desk. Brandon turned to Dave and said, “If you would review the bill, please. Shall I use your VISA card to settle the charges?”

The bill seemed to be in order and room service was more than the room charge. ‘Expensive, but worth it,’ he thought. “Yes, please use the VISA.”

“I hope we’ll meet up sometime, guys?”

“Mike and I are renting a place over by the university. I’ll call you when we have a party. And, we’ve got to invite that cute room service waiter.”

“That’s no problem. He’s my other half,” Brandon replied, beaming broadly.

“Looks like you lucked out yourself,” Dave commented.

“Three years now. We’re both in law school.”

“You plan on practicing in Memphis?”

“We’re both from California. Probably go back to L.A. and join a law firm after we pass the bar.”

“Good luck to both of you. And we’ll will get together soon,” Mike suggested.

After all the paperwork was in order, Brandon gave Dave the folio receipt and wished them both the best. They walked out to the valet area to retrieve Mike’s car. The young valet parker trotted down to the garage and returned within moments with the Acura. Mike gave the valet a generous tip and they departed to buy Dave’s car.

During the short drive, Dave said that he had his heart set on a Mustang 5.0 convertible. In St. Paul, convertibles weren’t very practical. But living in the South provided a decent climate for most of the year and it was something he wanted to drive. He figured that if he could find a three-year old car in good condition, he would make a deal.

They arrived at the huge lot just after ten, parked and immediately strolled through the used car area. A salesman introduced himself and asked what they were looking for. When he was told, they were informed that there were four convertibles, 2 to 4 years old. After thorough inspection, Dave settled on a three-year-old white convertible with burgundy leather upholstery and low mileage. They took it out for a drive. Sweet.

Going back to the office, the salesman found out that Dave was at Millington. “How do you want to finance it?” he asked.

“Let’s talk about price, first.” The list is $9,999. With tax of $500, this is $10,500. What are you going to offer?” Dave looked intently at the salesman.

“Well, I could take off five, maybe 700 dollars.”

“Here’s what I’ll do. I will write a check for $8,000 net. The check is guaranteed and you will have my credit card as a backup.”

“$8,000. No way. The dealership will lose money on the deal.”

“I figure that Homer Shelton is going to make $800 clear. Not bad.”

“I can’t do it.”

“Then you lost a sale because that’s what I can afford. Mike, I guess we’re wasting our time.” They rose to go.

“Ah, wait a minute. Let me talk to the sales manager. Maybe he can find a way to make the deal.” He walked away to another office.

“Dave, what’s going on? Are you going to buy a car or what?”

“It’s something that has been ingrained in me since I was a kid,” he said, turning to Mike and smiling with a determined look. “Dad took me along on every major purchase he and Mom ever made. Cars, house, and antiques... you name it. He was a master negotiator.”

“I wish I’d had a dad to teach me,” Mike said with a shrug.

“The basics are simple. First, always be prepared to walk away from a deal. Then, figure out a price that is fair so that both parties feel good about it. That’s important. I researched Kelley’s Blue Book and found the wholesale and retail values. The bid I’m offering is a thousand above wholesale less the taxes. And, I’m offering cash.”

Mike just studied his young partner in amazement. “Buddy, I think I’ll have to take some lessons from you. You’re friggin’ brilliant.”

“Well, smarter than the average bear,” he said, squeezing Mike’s thigh. They straightened up as the salesman returned.

“Mr. Swenson, my manager said that if you can write a check for $8200 – it looks like you bought a car.”

“Hmmm, Let’s do it,” Dave said with a smile that indicated a concurrence, not victory.

“My boss is anxious to move inventory. So, I’ve had the computer draw up the papers. If you would take a minute to review everything, we can get these signed, then get you ready to roll.”

Everything seemed to be in order. After signing the contract, writing a check and filling out the various forms to apply for Tennessee plates, Dave asked, “You’ll wash the car and fill it with gas?”

The salesman chuckled and said in a respectful tone, “You don’t miss much, do you?”

“No, Sir.” With that they shook hands. “We’ll sit in the customer lounge while everything is being completed.”

At 1100, a middle-aged man came into the lounge and saw the two men talking. “Excuse me, I’m looking for Mr. Swenson? I’m from Guaranty Insurance.”

“That would be me. My name’s Dave.” He stood and shook the man’s extended hand. “I’ve got a copy of the contract from the dealership. Shall we do this here?”

“That will be fine.” The agent filled out reams of insurance forms, explaining the coverage. Dave listened intently. Finally, he signed the forms and wrote a check for six months’ coverage. He wistfully thought about his transfer to California in the fall. He had been excited about the prospects until he fell in love with Mike.

Mike watched as the second check of the today was written and asked, “You got enough rainy day money for this?”

“Savings. Don’t worry.”

“I’ll mail the policy to the base, Dave,” said the insurance man.

At the same time, the car salesman returned with the registration and said that the service department was affixing temporary plates. “Tennessee DMV will be sending permanent replacements within 30 days, tops. We’ll mail the title as soon as the check has cleared.”

All the men stood and shook hands. “Have fun. You’ve got a great car. Just be careful. This is a real muscle car,” the salesman concluded as he handed Dave the keys and led him to the parking area.

Out by the parking area, Dave admired his new purchase. “Mike, I guess this is all about a childhood fantasy coming true.”

“Hey, man, nothing ‘childhood’ about the way you handled yourself in there. I’m impressed.” He clasped Dave’s hand and held it for a few extra moments. “Let me get my car and then I’ll follow you back to our new apartment.”

“Deal.” As Mike walked over to his car, Dave got into the Mustang and unlatched the top connected to the windshield frame. Starting the car, he could hear a low masculine rumble. He pushed the ‘top’ button and the canvas slowly opened and retracted into the back. ’No reason to ‘boot’ it today,’ he thought. Seeing Mike’s car approach, he buckled up, slid the gear into drive, and carefully pulled out of the parking space.

With Dave leading, the couple proceeded back to Memphis and their new weekend apartment.

Copyright © 2011 Jack Scribe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..