Jump to content
    Jam17
  • Author
  • 1,589 Words
  • 1,780 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern Boarding School - 3. The meeting

I mentally shouted a hallelujah as Mr. Browning finally wrapped up the longest and most pointless speech ever heard since Bush. We all got up and started to exit the auditorium. Boys chattered excitedly as they all talked about their vacations. A few very deliberately brushed against me and giggled. I smiled politely back, wondering what I was about to get myself into by enrolling in this place.

I started heading to the office to get my bags and was just about the enter the room when the green-eyed beauty from the audtorium suddenly crashed into my chest as he was leaving. We both froze for a moment, looking at each other. I took great pleasure in watching him blush. He started to move to the side to leave. On the spur of the moment I deliberately stepped in front of him and blocked his way. He looked at me, his green glittery eyes dancing around my face, arching his black eyebrow, staring at me under his long, dark eyelashes. Once again he moved to the other side, and I immediately blocked him again and gave him a small smile. He looked at me for awhile and I just looked back as if in a daze or just not knowing what to do next. I think somehow he felt my sudden jam because he grinned at me, swiftly grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me closely against him. We stood there for a minute, heads and toes touching. I could feel his soft breath against my neck, hands clutching me tightly, and I mentally groaned at the feel of it, of him as he pressed his body impossibly closer to mine. My mind suddenly registered I should do something before he started feeling more then he bargained for. Just when I was about to make some sort of move he moved so fast before I could even react and the imp made his escape. He walked out the office, walking backwards giving me a playful smile. I shook my head, grinning and starting to take a few steps towards him when the sight of his boyfriend got me to retrace my steps.

It seems his stupid jock boyfriend decided to show up at that exact moment and I silently cursed and glared at him. Jock boy moved towards him taking hold of his arm and looked in my direction with a deep frown on his face. He leaned in and asked him something which he got a shove in return. He looked at me menacingly for a second and ran up to the green eyed beauty and wrapped a possessive arm around him which I took note the boy did not move away from.

I walked into the office and got my bags, giving the small red head lady a smile. "Your uniform is all set in your room dear, I just got it sent up with your schedule too. Oh and by the way, thanks for that little show, really made my Monday morning more enjoyable." She said in her surprisingly deep voice. "Anytime ma'am." I gave her a wink and exited the office.

Great! The teachers were gonna be as bad as the students.

I was walking down the hallway when a group of boys suddenly walked up to me. The big bulky blond leader of the group approached me and shook my hand. I shook back with a firm grip equal to his. I felt his hand squeezing slightly harder while not breaking eye contact with me. I squeezed back harder looking at him challengingly. A smirk played on his lips, and he squeezed harder, his bicep bulging with the pressure. I smiled at him and gave his hand a final hard squeeze that left my knuckles white. He smiled, clapped me on the back, and said "Welcome to the group."

He introduced himself as Spike. He said it was a nickname cause he had spiky hair. "Genius!" I sarcastically thought and he gave me a warning look as if he read my mind. He had wise grey eyes and a nose which seemed broken a couple of times. He had a strong jaw giving him the kind of 'All American' look. He introduced me to the rest of his minions in which I held zero interest as they seemed just fans of Spike, listening and clinging to every word that came out of his mouth.

We started heading upstairs with Spike's fan club behind him. He was from New York and his parents sent him off here because he was getting into a bad crowd, too much partying not enough studying.

"So you still miss New York?" I asked as we finally reached our floor.

"Nah, I go there pretty much every vacation, so its cool. And besides the entertainment in this school is the kind you can't find anywhere else." He smiled and gave me a knowing wink, problem was I didn't know shit.

"Yeah about that...umm is everyone in this school pretty much...gay?" I stopped walking as he suddenly burst out laughing.

"Please don't tell me you just caught on? Dude didn't you see the rainbow flag on the wall when you entered? That's usually a big giveaway." He has a big smile on his face as he saw my widened eyes.

"You're kidding, right?" He shook his head still smiling like a madman "EVERYONE?" He nodded his head once again smiling. "Whoa, that's actually kinda....cool" I finally decided. He rolled his eyes and gave me another slap on the back still not wiping that look of his face as if he was dying to laugh but trying to hold himself back. I shook my head at him and gave up and joined his laughter which lasted a long time before one of the skater boy down the hall told us to shut the hell up.

I was deep in thought still not able to get that green-eyed creature out of my head when suddenly Spike slapped the back of my head. I glared at him and once again he burst out into laughter.

Dude, what's up? What are you on and why are you keeping it from me? he teased, while he checked out one of the guys from the emo group.

"I'm not on anything, just thinking about this guy I met, his boyfriend keeps getting in the way though." I sighed while following his gaze. The emo boy with the purple braid on his head met my gaze and kept eye contact with me. It got too intense and I broke it smiling at him slightly.

"Hmm, what's he look like? And whoa that kid's got it for you." He said and I could feel the grin on his face without looking at him.

"He has this inky black hair with the biggest green eyes man, and lips too literally die for. And some stupid ass ugly jock boyfriend." Spike suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"Uh Nate that's Leo, and stay faaaar away from him man. He's hot yeah, no doubt about that, but he's trouble. As long as he's with that ass Jake then don't go near him and forget about trying anything with him."

I frowned and looked at him and nodded but thought to myself "Leo.....even his name was beautiful." I always did enjoy a challenge especially one with a prize to look forward to.

As we got up to our rooms, Spike and I smiled at each other and gave each other a low down high five when we realised we were assigned to the same room. Just as we were about to enter, a group of hot blond boys were walking our way, the ones who checked me out so openly in assembly. We stopped in our doorway enjoying the view silently. We could see them whispering something to each other and looking at me. As they passed us the best looking boy in the group 'lost balance' and of course I fell for it and quickly grabbed him before he fell. The boy had ocean blue eyes and smiled at me, showing me his pearly white teeth.

''Kyle", he just said in a silky soft voice.

I smiled at him and nodded telling him my name in return. Just as I was letting him go Leo and Jake were walking into a room five doors down from us. The boy in my arms followed my gaze and once he saw me staring at Leo, he tightened his arms around my neck and started kissing my jaw line and neck. I was distracted for a second as soft but insistent lips were pressed to my face. I looked up and saw Leo had suddenly stopped when he saw me. He just looked at me and then at the guy I was still holding, his green eyes swiftly changing to a fiery gold. After a minute he stormed into his room and slammed the door so hard that Jake stared at it for a moment before hesitantly entered. I winced at the noise of it and sighed. I let Kyle go and he joined his friends. They all giggled and asked him a ton of questions. He looked back at me and gave me a seductive smile. Spike just shook his head seeing the whole scene play out in front of him and slapped the back of my head again as he entered our room.

The Copyright for this story is held by Jamie R. The story may not be reprinted or distributed elsewhere in print, electronically or digitally without the permission of the author
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..