Jump to content
    Jam17
  • Author
  • 3,026 Words
  • 1,664 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern Boarding School - 4. Settling in

Let me know what you guys think!
Enjoy

Not a typical boarding school chapter 4

After unpacking all my bags with the help of spike I sat down on my almost double sized bed and looked around examining the room. Typical four walled room, a book shelf on each side and two small brown wooden work desks with a chair, two beds stuck to each wall opposite each other and a door leading to a bathroom with a shower, a sink and toilet. All in all it wasn't such a bad room, yeah it was small but bearable compared to those college dorm rooms you here about

Spike decorated the side of his room with some posters of some cute beach boys tanning in the sand. When I asked him about it he just cryptically replied `that poster got lots of memories' in a far away tone. He also put a old picture of him and his sister and boy. They all had their arms wrapped around each other and were smiling big. He said they were really close. I wondered if I should ask him why he used past tense but decided to drop it. You could see she had his features except for her mousy brown hair but they both possessed the same gray eyes. He also had a small mini bar fitted between the bed and his nightstand so it wasn't very visible to other people. I was kinda afraid to find out what he kept in it.

My side of the room held a small rug with dark purple and black stripes that I took from my room at the last minute. I also hung up a poster of my favorite bands like `white stripes' `Beatles' and of course my ultimate favorite band `backstreetboys'..chill I`m kidding. Actually my third poster was of a shot taken of a crowd of protesters against the Vietnam war in the 60's. the reason I had this was because it held a meaning behind it. One of my most favorable stories growing up was how my father and mother met. They had both attended the protest with different people but as my father was chanting with the rest of the crowd, out of the corner of his eye he saw a frail girl being trompled over and he ran over to help her. After helping her up and I quote `she swept the hair from her eyes and once I stared into those mesmerizing green ones I felt as if I was suddenly kicked in the nuts, but in the best way possible' (of course I had no idea how their could be a good way of being kicked in the nuts but hey, that's my dad). He said this while staring at my mother who giggled helplessly like a school girl and was as red as a tomato. I guess I get my preference of green eyes from him too. I explained this to Spike when he asked about the poster. He was pretty impressed and said my parents sounded like interesting people. I felt my chest swell with pride with that small compliment.

After talking for awhile with spike we soon went to bed when realizing it was almost 1am. It took me awhile to settle in with everything being so different but after rustling around and spike grunting in annoyance at every sound I was making I finally just shut my eyes and forced myself to fall asleep. The last image playing on my mind was the one of Leo..

We got up at 7 am which Spike wasn't very happy about. I could back this up with the way his alarm clock was laying by his bed, shattered into small pieces. After this I understood he wasn't a morning person and made a mental note about it just incase. After showering we headed downstairs for breakfast. We both got dressed in casual clothes as school uniform wasn't necessary till around nine o`clock. I sleepily picked out a blue button down shirt and some worn out jeans. Spike just wore a wife beater also opting for jeans. We both decided to wear flip flops as the inside of the school seemed to be as hot as the outside. Still being jet lacked from yesterday I had that messy just out of bed hair and sleepy eyes. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I suddenly heard Spike say `Dude you look like you just got royally laid and fucking enjoyed it'. I laughed, some toothpaste foam spilling out of my mouth and looked in the mirror to see what he was talking about. And when I did all I could see was me looking like I shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning.

We went downstairs to the cafeteria together with Spike, I curiously checked behind us and was surprised to not see any of his followers.

`You give them the day of or something?' I motioned behind me to where his minions were suppose to be.

`Eh I think I need a new scene, it was cool at first but now I just feel like I'm being stalked 24/7'

`Just tell them to get lost, or is wittle Spikey a wittle scared?' I mocked him while smiling.

He flipped me the bird and grinned `trust me this Spikey is anything BUT wittle' and he gave me one of his winks and cupped his crotch through his jeans just to make his point more clear which I rolled my eyes at.

We walked up to the cafeteria doors when Spike suddenly elbowed me and whispered `5 o'clock dude' and I looked behind me and saw kyle and his group coming behind us. I signaled for spike to open the left door as I opened the right. Kyle was wearing a tight red shirt which he looked hot in and some jeans with a hole in the knee. The others opted to wear something similar except for the color of their shirts seemed to be different. Spike gave them this stare with his intense gray eyes that seemed kinda Smokey this morning. It seemed to have the desired effect as all the other boys looked like they were about to melt on the spot. Kyle however kept his eyes on me and stopped short in front of me. He first looked at my hair then eyes and finally lips. He reached up with his long almost pianist like fingers and ran them through my hair. The feeling was good, too good as I couldn't help closing my eyes and let a smile form on my lips `I like your hair like this, makes me wonder how it would like after..' He trailed of in that soft, silky voice of his. I opened my eyes to find he was biting that already naturally swollen bottom lip of his, eyes remaining on the ground shyly. I felt myself go slightly hard at his words and at that tender lip being chewed, wishing it was my teeth feasting on it instead.

I took his hand from my hair, about to move it away but stopped mid way when I saw Leo and Jake walking up. `Damn he looked fine' I thought to myself, even at 7 am in the morning. He was wearing a loose gray t-shirt that seemed to bring out the green in his eyes and tight black jeans that looked like a second skin and black converses. I noticed he had smudges of paint on his long gracefull fingers and some on his black jeans. Hmm an artist as well as being a piece of art himself. Note to self, keep these lines for when you actually talk to him! Jake was wearing the Football teams Jacket with red and yellow colors and a tiger logo on the back and on the front, with a white shirt underneath and some jeans.

Leo moved closer into the possessive arm wrapped around him when his eyes settled on me. So naturally I changed my mind and slowly brought Kyle's delicate wrist up to my lips and gave it a soft kiss which earned a shiver to go through Kyle.

`I think its against the law in some states to be that sexy' I aimed this at Kyle and he was to busy giggling as I moved my gaze to Leo winking at him. I noticed a soft pink color coming up to his cheeks and I inwardly smiled at being able to make him blush.

Kyle smiled at me shyly which I thought was interesting since he never gave the impression to be the shy type from the moment we met. `Does that line even work ?' He asked with a raised eyebrow.

`You guys wanna have lunch with me and my pal Kyle? I promise we wont bite' Spike told them sweetly while leaning against the door, slightly blocking their entrance.

`Dude speak for yourself' I told spike while keeping my eyes on Kyle, slowly letting them roam down to his soft pale neck which had a beauty spot right on the hallow part. I unthinkingly let my tongue swipe across my bottom lip when having images of devouring that soft neck of his. Kyle saw where my eyes had went and covered his neck with his hand and looked at me in mock shock. Spiked laughed out loud at this and pulled me to his side far away from Kyle.

`Sure sounds sweet' said the blond with the curly hair who had interesting caramel eyes and a playful smile that Spike seemed to like since his eyes lightened up every time the boy did smile. Spike seemed to take a special interest in him as he took his hand and led him to the line. I smiled at Kyle and opened the door for him, letting him go in first. I waited for a second longer before entering, my eyes going down to the sweet swell of his small but round ass. As he walked he had this gently sway of his hips that only strippers or dancers would own. My uncle Joe once told me when discussing woman's body parts `the perfect ass can only be described like this Nate my boy, two ping pong balls in a tight sock' and then he gave a thunderous laugh which earned him a warning look from my mother which silenced him immediately. Uncle Joe was a big womanizer which is why he never settled down, even now and he`s reached his mid 40`s. As I looked at Kyle's ass his definitely went into that category, only his were softer then ping pong balls. I was suddenly broken from my thoughts as kyle looked over his shoulder and I had to force my eyes to come up to meet his. He gave me this mischievous smile and kept walking with that swagger of his.

We got to the line and I stood behind Kyle as the smell of food filled my senses. They seemed to be serving scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit, milk and juices. It reminded me of one of those hotel breakfast buffets. This school really did keep getting better and better.

The other 3 boys seemed to be listening intently as Spike talked very animatedly while he had an arm wrapped around the curly blond who seemed to be a blushing mess every time Spike leaned over to say something in his ear.

As the line picked up I moved closer to Kyle and could feel the body heat coming from him. I leaned closer and pressed my nose in his hair just above his ear and inhaled deeply. He smelled of lilies mixed with some special spices. Kyle slightly tilted his head to the side and my lips brushed across his ear. `Never ever change your shampoo' I whispered in his ear while rubbing my bottom lip across his lobe. Kyle laughed and swatted my arm and took my hands and placed it on his small waist. I smiled and kept my hands their while letting my eyes roam around the cafeteria till they landed on a pair of goldy green angry ones. Leo was glaring at me long and hard and I just glared back. I motioned at the wandering hands of Jake moving around his neck and down to his back. Leo got the message and bit his bottom lip as if he was weighing his options. I smiled big as he opted for moving jakes hands away and off him. Then he looked at me expectantly and I moved my hands off Kyle's waist which I got a strange look from Kyle. Leo after that ignored me and went back to talking to his friends, Jake looked put off by Leo's rejection. I suddenly felt somebody staring at me and turned my head to see Spike giving me a dissatisfied look. I sighed and shrugged and he shook his head in annoyance and shifted his attention back the boys in front of him.

As we finished choosing what we wanted we took our trays and headed to a table opposite to the one Leo was sitting at. I chose a seat where I could see him and Kyle chose to sit next to me which got a annoyed look from Leo. Kyle suddenly leaned in close to my ear and whispered softly `So it's my birthday this Saturday and I'm having it at this club called the `Indigo Club' Spike knows how to find it. And I want to see you their.' He said this while rubbing his fingertips across my palm that was splayed open on the table. His movements stirred something in me and I had pulled my hand away but tapped his nose playfullly He waited expectantly for my answer although I th ought it was more of a demand then a request. He had his blue aqua eyes shining up at me and I just realized how hard it was going to be to say no to him. `What would you like me to get you?' I answered back confirming I was going to be their.

He smiled big and laced his fingers through mine and I squeezed them back `Something that will stand out from the rest'

`Hmm not the flowers and jewelry type?'

`I'm not a clich‚, and I like personal gifts, jewelry and flowers are just something to buy when you just cant be assed to make an effort.'

I smiled as I realized he was more then just a pretty face and that he actually had attitude `Well then, I'll make sure to get you something you cant forget.'

`We shall see' and with that he leaned over and gave me a lingering kiss on the cheek. I looked straight ahead seeing Leo getting up while shooting daggers at me and Kyle which he was oblivious too.

I promised to meet Kyle before classes started and me and Spike rushed up to our rooms and got dressed in our uniform. It wasn't so bad, a simple white shirt with black pants and black shoes. Spike wore it in a `I don't give a fuck' way with his shirt un tucked and 4 buttons unbuttoned showing his blond chest hair which he was obviously proud of. I just wore mine with the sleeves rolled up and also a few buttons left open.

I checked my first class and saw it was Higher Level Math, I grunted in annoyance at this and Spike grabbed the schedule to see what was the problem and even he looked troubled.

`Nate just change to Standard level, the teacher their apparently is a real hard ass and picks on all the new students just to see how far he can push em till they cry or something.'

I groaned at this even more worried `I cant, my dad really wants me to be the best at everything, its all he ever asks of me and standard level for him isn't good enough.' `Hmm well look on the bright side.' he smiled at me while picking up his book bag.

`Um dude maybe its just me but isn't this is the part where you actually tell me what that bright side is'

He smiled even more and slapped the back of my head `You have Leo in that class.' With that I said a silent telepathic thank you to my dad.

Spike saw the look on my face and frowned `Nate come on. He's not worth it.'

`Look Spike I appreciate the advice but I like him ok? And I'm not going to let that prick Jake keep him.'

Spike smirked at that `What makes you so sure you can get him? Leo and Jake have been going out for almost 2 years. Dude you only came here yesterday'

`Time means nothing to me, its all about right now. And frankly right now, I know that Leo is in to me just as badly as I'm into him and that's what counts.'

Spike sighed and finished putting all his books in his book bag. He was about to head to the door when he suddenly stopped and looked at me. `What about Kyle?' he asked.

This question took me off guard and I thought over the answer before answering him. `Um well I have to admit, Kyle's cool and really good looking And he has a personality which kinda surprised me at first. I don't know, he just has this really strange magnetic pull on me and...look I guess we'll just see what happens. And anyway why do you care?'

He passed by me as he opened our door and just as he was about to head out, he turned his head sideways and gave me a small smile that seemed friendly but held something else as he said `He's my cousin, don't want to see him hurt.ever.'

And he left.

Great, just fucking great.

Well this was one of my longest chapters and all because of all you guys who sent me those encouraging emails.

Thanks allot because with them i had
the motivation to get my ass up to write this chapter

I hope i did not fail to disappoint with this chapter.
Any comments or critique is appreciated.
Jamie

The Copyright for this story is held by Jamie R. The story may not be reprinted or distributed elsewhere in print, electronically or digitally without the permission of the author
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..