Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 818 Words
  • 1,238 Views
  • 2 Comments
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

the Edge of the Abyss - 2. My Prince

As we walked west toward my hotel along the Beach Boulevard, called highway 90 on the maps, we chatted amiably. The more I heard of Lee’s voice the more sure I was that he was from the Delta.

I asked, “What part of the Delta are you from?”

Lee said, “You can tell?”

“It’s the accent. It’s unique but only someone who has been all over the Delta could tell.”

“I’m from Greenville— actually just north of Greenville out in the sticks.”

I said, “My grandmother lived in Leland.”

“Wow, our families were fifteen minutes apart.”

As we approached my motel, Lee said, “That’s odd. I’ve never seen one like that.”

I grinned and said, “It’s real old fashioned. They used to call them motor courts. They’re sort of cool. You get a whole cottage to yourself.”

I fished in my pocket for the room key and opened the door. The room was dark inside and Lee took the opportunity to hug me rather passionately in the dark. I pushed the door shut, hugged him back and we had a nice passionate kiss standing body to body in the dark room lite only by passing headlights.

As we tried to navigate the dark room I stumbled into a chair and said, “I think I’d better turn on a light before we break something.”

I reached a lamp and turned it on. It was the first time I had gotten a good look at Lee and my breath caught in throat.

In the Delta there were a few families that were for all practical purposes royalty. From his hair, nose, high cheekbones and lithe frame he could only be a Milne. The Milne family went as far back in the Mississippi Delta to territorial times. They were one of the very few planter families not only to survive the Civil War but to thrive. My grandmother’s family had worked for or with the Milne family for at least a century before my grandfather had died in the seventies.

Lee could tell from my expression that I knew exactly who he was. He said, “How far away do I have to go before no one knows me?”

“Don’t worry. You met just the right guy. My grandmother was a Dubois.”

His eyes widened and he said, “Of all the people for me to meet...”

“This wasn’t a hook up. This was a reunion.”

We were both a little shocked but again, Mississippi is a small state after all. If you are from one of the old families, it’s hard to go anywhere without running into a cousin.

Lee saw my CD player and asked, “Can I put something on?”

“Yeah, do that. Let me get a little more comfortable. You want a drink?”

Lee was flipping through my CDs and asked, “What have you got?”

“I’ve got Canadian Club and coke in the cooler.”

“Sounds good.”

He put on Pink Floyd’s Wish You Were Here while I slipped out of my jeans and into some shorts. I made the drinks and grabbed my bag with my weed, bong and accessories and joined Lee on the love seat.

He took a sip of the Club and coke and said, “Nice. Oh and I see you brought a bong.”

I filed the bong with ice and pulled out a tray to prepare bong hits.

Lee reached into his cargo shorts and pulled out a half ounce of the good weed we smoked on the pier. He said, “Load some of this.”

We both took a couple of bong hits of his most excellent stash and before too long we were buzzing hard.

I said, “Lee, I like you a lot and we’re connected. I want to treat you right and not like just some hook up. What you mentioned on the pier, I want to wait before we do that until we both know it’s not the just the ecstasy talking.”

Lee said, “There is something I’d like to do. It may seem a little weird but I’d like to sit here with you in our underwear in the dark listening to music.”

“That doesn’t sound at all weird to me. It sounds like a little slice of heaven.”

In an instant we were both down to our boxers on the love seat holding each other and enjoying the intimate companionship.

As we were lay there in the dark Lee said, “I’m still horny as hell.”

I purred in his ear, “There are things we can do about that that aren’t quite so invasive.”

We did some of those things; four times, pausing only to revel in the joy of discovery.

At about three in the morning we fell into my bed naked and spent. Lee sacked out with his head on my chest and a leg over my thigh.

I lay there with this new joy in my arms.

Copyright © 2016 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm glad Jimmy didn't take advantage of Lee. Lee seems like a nice kid. Funny that they're both from the same area. :)

Link to comment
On 11/06/2016 12:08 PM, Lisa said:

I'm glad Jimmy didn't take advantage of Lee. Lee seems like a nice kid. Funny that they're both from the same area. :)

Their families are from the same area. Stay tuned. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..