Jump to content
    JimCarter
  • Author
  • 5,592 Words
  • 2,002 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Golf Balls and Boy Balls - 4. 4 Poke Poke Poker

Some call poker a sport, the boys just call it fun.


4 -- Poke Poke Poker


Once we got home and ate our sandwiches. We took a shower and, as happens more than it doesn’t, we had to taste each other before we left the shower. We decided to play poker, but before we started we both wanted our foot massage. We were on the floor each massaging one foot while the other foot was playing in our partner’s crotch. “Oh my god, Adam, your feet are so sexy. I can’t tell what feels the best you’re massaging my foot or playing with your foot and the other one playing with my dick. This is erotic as hell.”

“It sure is. Let’s switch feet so that both feet get some massage. I’m going to have to cum soon. You are bringing to boiling point too fast.” We swapped feet and tried to slow down a bit, but we both knew we had reached our limit and we moved to take each other in our mouths. Soon we were enjoying the sweet essence of the other. “Jim, our love making keeps getting better and better. I love you so much.”

“I love you more.” We spent a long time kissing and cuddling. “Do you still want to play poker?”

“Sure, I can’t wait to see if you call me an idiot or say I play badly.”

“I might. I don’t take many notes that aren’t negative in nature. If you have put a bad beat on me, I probably thought it was a bad play that you got lucky on. I think that is pretty much the nature of my note taking on poker.”

“I do the same. I think most poker players do that. Just listen to some of the mouths on TV, I’m not as bad as some of those brats, but then again I don’t capture all my tirades in notes.”

We both laughed. Can you imagine being as foolish at that Hellmouth dude. That is what I call him Hell mouth because he thinks anyone that calls him is an idiot. You can tell he would have hell online in the small stakes games we play.”

“Yep, he thinks if you don’t play exactly like him you’re an idiot and if you do play exactly like him you’re an idiot. Can’t help but be an idiot under those circumstances.”

“Can we both play at the same time? I tried that once at home on two accounts and it wouldn’t let me enter the same tournament.”

“That is one of the ways they try to keep people from cheating by playing together, but with one on the Ethernet connection and one wireless, the IP addresses are different so it will let us play. I think there are more than a few people that work together in sit and goes. It is easy enough to use the phone to talk about what each other has.”

“Tonight let’s play watching each other so that we don’t put each other out needlessly. If we get heads-up we will just both go in every hand that way we can laugh and have a good time without a long drawn out game.”

“That sounds good to me. Let’s enter this eighteen and the forty-five man one right now.” We entered them both and we were soon playing the eighteen tourney. We happened to be at the same table. “Here is my note on you.”

He came over and read it. “Wonder if he is really a stud. Plays well, but will bluff a little too much when he thinks everyone is tightening up getting close to the money.” He looked at me. “That’s exactly true. I think you must think I am a stud now since you can’t keep your hands off me.”

I got up and went to his computer. “Let me see what you have for me. It says this guy will take your money if you try to bluff too much. He loves to play low ball and will play every hand if he can get in cheap to see a flop. Loves to bait in over aggressive players. He played me like a fiddle one hand.” I grinned. “Wow you take a lot better notes than I do.”

“You must have really made an impression on me.” The first hand started and we played. Adam got pocket aces on the first hand and was on the button. One idiot raise five times the big blind and then someone after him re-raised another four hundred. Adam just called and the first guy raised all-in and the second one called as did Adam. Adam flopped aces full and started this one with a bang. With two out on the first hand someone was added to our table that my note said he was way too aggressive. Adam’s said the same. I put him out on the second hand and we were both doing well with chips. The forty-five man tournament started and Adam and I were not at the same table. We discussed the people at our table the other had notes on and so we were pretty busy playing and talking about people. When the eighteen player tournament got to the final table Adam was chip leader and I was close behind. We had some easy picking with people wanting to make it to the money. It is way too early to try to get in the top four places by folding everything except killer hands and Adam and I picked up the vast majority of the blinds and antes.

When it got down to just three of us, we had this guy between us. He ended up trying to bluff when both Adam and I had a hand we could play. Mine was a pair of jacks and Adam had ace queen. We didn’t want to triple him up, so I played the hand. And put him out. That made me the chip leader. Like we said we both went all-in every hand and Adam won that tourney. On the forty-five man tourney we were down to the final table but Adam was about in the middle chip count wise and I was on a pretty short stack. I had ace rags and decided to go all-in. Three people called me and I was sure I was dead meat. Adam did too. Then on the river one of them went all-in and the other two folded, I won the hand with a pair of nines and the two that folded were cussing the idiot that went all-in. That put me in pretty good shape. “Hey Jim did you see spearhead’s comment?”

“No, what did he say.”

“He said way to go idiot you just put a lot of chips in the hand of the best player on the board. Sounds like he is a Jim fan.”

“Or a hater. I know him; I have played him several times. He is a good solid player, but most of the time is plays a little too tight so he doesn’t get paid off as much as he should with good hands.” It never fails once we got down to seven players and we were all in the money people started to loosen up a lot. Almost every hand had an all-in before the flop. Adam was getting short stacked and when he got an ace he went all-in with two callers. He flopped two pair and they held up so he tripled up. Spearhead made almost the same comment about Adam being dangerous with that many chips. “I guess he knows us both.” We laughed.

Again we managed to make it to heads-up and again we went all-in every hand. This one went back and forth five or six times before Adam won again. His grin was all over his face those dimples were as deep as craters. “Well, I guess I spanked your butt today.”

“That you did, but now I am going to spank yours.” We started wrestling around and ended on the floor. We had each swatted each other’s butt a time or two.

We kissed and when we broke our kiss. I held him at arm’s length. “You sure were the holdem stud today.”

“That’s STUDHOLDEM to you.’

“Yep, I sure enjoy holding this stud.”

We went to bed and kissed and cuddled for awhile before we slipped into dream land. I guess Adam woke before I did. He woke me as he was getting out of bed. I realized I had to pee in the worst way. “We both had to race like piss horses.” We both laughed. “Since we are thinking about getting into the race horse business we will have to be careful and not buy any piss horses.” That cracked us up again. We standing at the urinal and reliving ourselves when we started kissing. Once we were finished, we just turned together and pressed our bodies together as we kissed. We were both getting very worked up as we ground our bodies together. “Let’s go to the bed and cum with one on top of the other.” His speech was ragged with desire.

We made it to the bed and I climbed on it. He climbed on top of me and we continued our loving with our cocks beside one another. I held his head back to break our kiss. “This is wonderful. I could stay like this constantly.”

“Me too, I am so close.” He came back to my lips for more kisses. My hands went to his beautiful globes and I massaged them in time with our grinding. I felt the end of his tail bone and moaned. I went back to his butt and spread his cheeks. I was about to finger his hole when I felt his first volley of cum pulse between us. That was all it took to set my volley to joining his between us. We were in the throes of a powerful orgasm that seem to last hours, but of course, it was only a matter of seconds. “Jim, you continue to make every orgasm more powerful and wonderful than the last. I love you so much.”

“I love you too my beautiful lover, my soul mate. I am the happiest man in the world.”

“No, we are the happiest men; I don’t think it is possible for you to be happier than me, so we have to be happy together. Together forever. Soul mate is the correct term, we are meant to be together.” We had trouble separating with all the cum between us. We couldn’t help but laugh. “See our cum is trying to glue us together.”

We showered and started getting dressed for the day. We planned to leave for Austin by around noon so that we could work on our short game at Rosswood. Adam’s phone beeped. “I missed a call.” He opened and listened. “Something weird, well not weird, just fishy about this call; listen.”

“Adam, this is Paul James from headquarters. I heard about your request to check on racing farms for sale. I know of one, but it is something that has to be acted on immediately. They are about to go under and we can get if we act now before the foreclosure procedures. Again you need to act now if you want to get this property. I have sent you an email with all the details. Please call me at (555) 555-1721 so that I can get this deal done.”

“I agree something is fishy about that call. First of all, one of the first things my dad ever told me about business was to beware of anything that just can’t wait. It is a true sign you probably should wait, even if they work for you. Second, it just seem a little too convenient that this guy quote knows quote of a farm. Do you know this Paul James guy?”

“No, never hear of him.”

“Let’s look at the email and then we will get someone to check it out.”

The email showed a farm that was supposedly worth 450 million that we could get for 200 million. Adam forwarded the email to John Turley who is the guy he started the process with. His note to John said he didn’t think this was something that he would act on quickly, but would appreciate his checking it out. I forwarded it to Joe and asked him to check it out too. I then called Joe and told him it was in his email. He said our first instincts were correct and we shouldn’t do anything further. He said if you didn’t know this Paul guy, it was a good chance he was trying to work some scam.”

We were almost finished packing when Adam’s phone rang again. He looked at the caller ID. “It’s him.”

“Stall him; don’t let him think we are on to him just yet.”

“Hello.” a short pause. “Yes this is Adam and yes my partner and I are thinking about getting into the racing business.” Another pause. Adam smiled. “I just woke up; I will look at it in a minute. Well, I can’t do anything today anyway. My partner is off playing in a golf tournament. I can’t do anything without talking to him.” Another pause. “Well, if that is the case, we’ll just have to pass nothing I can do before Monday or Tuesday at the earliest.” Adam grinned. “We are not in that big of a hurry, I won’t do something without his approval. You can just drop the whole thing.” He had to stifle a laugh. “Okay I’ll contact you Monday or Tuesday.” He wrinkled his brow. “No, don’t call me again. I told you Monday or Tuesday.” He closed his phone. He finally laughed. “He almost shit his pants when I said to drop it. I’m sure now there is something bad wrong here.”

“Let’s not worry about it anymore. We have people on top of it. Are you going to drive or me?”

“Me of course, I am the chauffer of this family.” We made good time and were in Austin much too early to check-in at the hotel, so we went directly to the club to get in a little putting and short game practice. We have been practicing for about twenty minutes when Hank came over to us.

“Hey guys, how are you doing today?”

“Great, how about you?”

“Well, we were going great, but then Tom and Mark called and said they couldn’t make our tee time this afternoon. They won’t let us go off as a twosome. You guys probably already have a foursome. Right?”

“Nope we were just here to practice a little.”

“Want to play a round this afternoon?” We looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

“We’ll help you out and play with you this afternoon, but you owe us one.” We all laughed.

“Let’s go we have ten minutes.” He handed me a key. Your cart is number sixteen.” I handed the key to Adam. He just laughed.

We grabbed our bags and loaded them up. Paul and Adam were laughing and acting like old friends. Well, I guess they are old friends; it just didn’t seem friendly for awhile there. We had a great time playing and decided to eat at the club that evening. We checked in for the tournament and were given our tournament package. We got a couple of cool gifts in the bag. The bag tags and personalized towels were the nicest touch.

The first two days, everyone has to tee off at seven AM. Tomorrow the scramble, with the shotgun start, we start on hole seven. Starting Tuesday it’s also a shotgun start, but since we are the top seed we get to tee off on hole one first. The team we are playing is seeded number thirty-two. We have to spot them twelve strokes. The good news is that holes fifteen, sixteen, seventeen and eighteen are holes they get strokes on. With us starting on hole one, we might get the match over before getting to some of those holes.

We decided to take in a movie after checking into the hotel. The movie was pretty good and then we got an ice cream afterward. I think Paul and Adam were actually bonding as friends. It was getting late and considering how early we have to get up for a seven AM tee off we needed to get to bed. We took a quick shower, well, quick for us. We set the alarm for five. We kissed and just knowing we needed to get to sleep was enough that we just maneuvered into a sixty-nine position and quickly started making sweet love to our partner. Once we moved our fingers into our hot holes, our orgasm was soon on its way.

We took a quick run of only about five miles when we woke. We had a quick shower and breakfast at the hotel. We didn’t see Hank and Paul until we got to the club. They both looked like they hadn’t slept at all. “Damn guys, did you guys get any sleep?”

“A little, but not much.”

Adam swatted Paul on the butt. “Are you sore, bud?”

He did manage a laugh. “No, not too much. We just couldn’t seem to stop ourselves. We don’t have nearly as many opportunities as you guys do. We have to make the best of it when we can be alone.”

“I didn’t think of that. We are very fortunate that we can be together constantly.” He hugged Paul. “We won’t keep you guys out late tonight. In fact you should go get a nap as soon as we finish our round.”

“We are not that bad off. We will be fine, as soon as we get started.”

We played awesome. The team that played with us shot nineteen under, but we came in twenty-three under. The team that played with us explained to everyone how frustrating it was to play great and watch us just eat the course alive. We did score about as well as we possibly could. We only missed one putt that we could have possibly made and didn’t. The major key was having choices. Paul and Adam were our safety nets. They got us in good position in the fairway and Hank and I could take chances on holes that would allow us to get easy shots at the hole. That is what is fantastic about this course in a scramble format; it has a lot of holes that taking big risks can give big rewards. We only had one hole that we had to play one of the safe shots. We still made eagle on that hole. The twenty-three under tied the course record that was set when the course was considerably shorter.

We each won a set of custom clubs for winning the scramble. We all already have custom clubs, so it was useless to us. For some reason I was elected to speak for all of us. “This is a wonderful prize and we all do appreciate the clubs, but we don’t need them. We have decided that what we would like to do is place them up for auction and donate the proceeds to First Tee and let them use the money to provide clubs to kids that can’t afford them. Bud can you set that up and see if we can’t raise a lot of money for the kids?”

“I’ll be glad to see if we can’t get some of these tightwads to bid on the clubs. Now guys we will have an example out in the pro shop and a place where you can bid.” He motioned to us. “Now let’s give Jim, Hank, Paul and Adam a big round of applause for winning this year’s scramble and their generosity donating the clubs to raise money for First Tee.”

Paul and Hank went back to the hotel to catch a nap or whatever comes up. Adam and I decided to play a couple of sets of tennis. We changed and hit the courts. Adam was taking it pretty easy on me I knew. He still beat me pretty easily. “You were taking it easy on me and you still waxed my butt.” He laughed.

“You were getting most of your shots back and in play. You are getting a lot better. I did take a little off my serve and I didn’t intentionally run you all over the court. Other than that I didn’t cut you any slack. You are starting to play pretty good. I’ll take you as a partner any day.” He laughed. “Wait you are my partner every day.” We headed toward the shower. As soon as we got naked, I began to worry about getting hard being close to my Adam. I think he felt pretty much the same way. We both made a beeline in the shower room and got under the cold spray. I felt a lot more comfortable once I had the cold water to help me stay under control. I started to lather up and immediately missed Adam’s hands on me. When I started washing my hair it became really tough. Getting to wash his hair and having him wash mine is definitely addictive. I did notice a couple of guys checking Adam out. It was all I could do to keep from saying something to them.

We dried and got dressed. We ate a late lunch there at the club. “I saw a couple of guys checking you out in the shower. I wanted to kick their butts, but realized I had to just bite my tongue.”

“Me, I saw a couple checking you out. I sure missed having my Jim washing my hair. It just wasn’t very good washing my own. I love the feel of you washing my hair. I love washing yours too though.”

“I thought the same thing. You know we don’t want to end up like Hank and Paul were this morning. I think maybe we just play a little poker and call it a night. Our late lunch might be enough, but we might share a sandwich later.”

“Sounds good. Let’s go back to the hotel and just relax.”

We hadn’t been back at the hotel but about ten minutes when my cell phone rang. “Hello.” I took a deep breath. “Just a second.” I put it on speaker. “Go ahead Joe, you are on speaker.”

“John will be calling Adam in an hour or so, but he wanted me to call and give up an update. The guy trying to sell you the property was working for West, but they are still trying to ferret out some of what went on. You gentlemen gave each of your companies the task of helping you investigate racing farms that might be for sale and you are primarily interested in Kentucky. John and I will keep an eye on this search and vetting process, but think it best to outsource this. Since we don’t have the expertise of racing and farms, it only makes sense. That is what we would do if we were to go into a new business arena. We assumed you would approve of that action and have gone ahead with that process. We have a couple of prospects and will be awarding the contract shortly. You do agree that this is the best for your companies to work together?”

We looked at each other. “Sure, we would have suggested that, but didn’t think of it. We are glad that you are working together.”

“We work together on some things already. Our core businesses are supportive of each other and your dad’s always made sure they helped each other anytime they could. Well, as I said John will be calling to fill you in on the details of this Paul James fellow and what he was up to, but I wanted to put your minds at ease that it has been taken care of.”

We said our goodbyes and hung up. We decided against playing poker just yet and wait on the call from West International. We did log on and found an email that detail basically what Joe had said. About ten minutes later Adam’s phone rang it was John, and he immediately put I on speaker. “Hi John, Jim and I have you on speaker.”

“Hi guys, I’m sorry to say this is not a pleasant call, but rest assured we have taken care of the situation. The part that I am not pleased about is that Paul James was in a position of authority within our company. The property he was trying to get you to buy was really only worth about twelve million. It appears that he worked out a scam with the owners that may or may not actually be the owners. At any rate they were trying to seal a fortune from you before they were caught. The most disappointing news I have to report is that he got his position by blackmailing one of our executives. The man is a dear friend and a very trusted employee and was not in on the scam at all. His only involvement was to be compromised by having an affair and letting this con man blackmail him. Under normal circumstances we would fire him without a thought, but as I said this man is special to me and I think to you as well. Unless you ask for a name, I want to withhold that information.”

“No, if you think it best I not know the name, I think it best to keep that to yourself.”

“I think that is for the best. Now before we release Paul James, I want to know how you two feel about how to proceed. We could have him arrested and most likely he would spend a lot of time behind bars, the downside to that is that the whole story would have to be told. It wouldn’t do our company any good at all. We can’t just release him to let him do this to someone else. He has agreed to cop a plea of guilty to extortion and attempted fraud. The downside is that he only has to serve two years with five years probation. The district attorney didn’t want to allow that, but we were able to convince him that our offered and his accepted plea was the best for all concerned. Can you guys live with that?”

“Sure, whatever you think best.”

“Go ahead and release him to the marshals.” John said to someone in the room with him. “I’m sure Joe told you that we will approach the actual search and vetting of possible racing farms as a joint venture and hire a company with the needed expertise to narrow the choices to just a few that you two can decide the final selection or selections possibly. That’s all that I have, do you guys have any questions or anything you want to say?”

“John, this is Jim, I just wanted to thank you for your quick response and for you and Joe working together for us. We should have thought to ask one of you to do that, but we were not thinking. You and Joe have done us proud and Adam is agreeing with me, we appreciate your efforts.”

“Oh, I thought of one other thing. We have initiated and approved a loan of thirty million, which was the value set by the appraiser today. We know you were going to pay cash, but for personal tax reasons you need to have the loan. It is all taken care of so, don’t worry about it. Joe and I would like to sit down with both of you when you have time. We know you are in Austin this week, but if possible we would like to talk next Wednesday sometime.”

We looked at each other with a questioning look. “Adam and I are looking at each other confused. Is this something we should look forward to or dread?” I tried to tease more information out of him.

“It’s definitely something you should look forward to. I can’t tell you more at the moment, but trust me you boys will be happy at and during this meeting. I hope I didn’t offend you by calling you boys, but I do treat Adam as almost family and I know Joe does the same to you.”

“Okay thanks for at least telling us we will enjoy it. You mean we paid twelve million for a thirty million dollar house?”

“Yes, and that doesn’t even include the value of the art and furnishing. If some of that art proves to be original it could be close to twice that.”

“John, I think Adam and I are worried that we are cheating these people.”

“We thought you might. The children of the Jackson’s just want to get rid of the place. Evidently the kids have less than happy memories from their parents. They are aware they are basically giving the place away. As I understand it, they were almost ready to actually give the place away. Their financial situation is that thirty million wouldn’t even be a blip on the monthly statements. We are taking the liberty to have the furnishing appraised and should have that information available before closing.”

“Thanks again John, Jim and I will see you next week.”

“See you guys next week and kick some butt this week. Oh, congratulations on winning the scramble today.”

“Thanks and how did you know?”

“You guys have a security detail and have had for a long time. It is a tribute to their professionalism that you haven’t spotted them. You guys threw them a curve when you were out on the lake. That is one of the things we need to talk with you about next week. We can’t protect you if they can’t be prepared.”

“Okay thanks again John.” We hung up. “Did you have a clue that we were being watched?”

“Nope, but now I know that Max had to be helping them watch me. He always asked questions that I thought strange about what I was doing. Not that I minded that he wanted to keep tabs on me, but thought it strange that he was like a father watching over his son. I just bet he knows.”

“Makes sense and believe me I think Max almost thinks of you as a son. I think we loves us both more than just his job requires.”

Adam dialed Max. He left it on speaker. “Hey Max, tell me about security details.”

“I figured you would find out soon enough. I keep the security details updated when I know what is going on, but now that you have Jim, I don’t know much. They have been scrambling and have decided that they need to get your cooperation. With you guys out on the lake they were panicking the other day. Your father’s used the same security firm, so that helped a little. You might as well know that you have had security details all your lives. It has become impossible to protect you without your knowledge any longer.”

“Thanks Max, John just told us and we figured you had to be involved. Thanks for be honest with us.”

“I will always try to be. I love you boys and want to do anything I can to keep you safe.”

We hung up the phone and were about to leave and grab a sandwich when the hotel phone rang. I answered it. It was Hank, he explained that Adam had told Paul about us using an enema bag to keep ourselves clean and making anal sex a lot more fun for us. He explained that they were both stopped up evidently from packing it in. I couldn’t help but laugh. They were both feeling poorly and were wondering if they could buy our bag from us. I told them we would bring it to them and pick up a new one while we were out tonight. When we got to their room they were both naked. I whispered to Adam. “They are trying to get to us they wouldn’t both be naked if they weren’t.”

“Yep, you grab Paul’s dick and I will grab Hank’s. When they bone up we will just leave them standing there hard.”

When I grabbed Paul he tried to kiss me, I evaded him. He was immediately hard. Adam and I left them standing there boned up. On the way out Adam said. “Have fun boys.”

We did stop and get a new bag but never did get the sandwich. We did get a milkshake and walked around the outside mall. When we got back to the hotel our message light was flashing. It was Hank and Paul. They apologized for trying to tease us with their nudity and congratulated us on turning it back on them. They also thanked us for the enema bag. They are both feeling much better.

We set our alarm for 5:00 again. We snuggled up together and fell asleep before we even went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. We woke up about three hours later and did our business, brushed our teeth and finally got back to bed.

Thanks for reading.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..