Jump to content
    JimCarter
  • Author
  • 5,394 Words
  • 2,415 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Golf Balls and Boy Balls - 8. 8. Lake House

8. Lake House


We took our usual loving shower and yes that included sucking each other with the shower set to soft rain shower. After we got out and dried off we decided to play poker. With us playing poker naked we couldn’t keep our hands and mouths off each other. We wasted our money tonight; neither of us could really pay any attention to the game. After about an hour, we both had lost twice. We lost at poker but won at sucking.

I woke up the next morning and looked at the beautiful man in my arms. In such a short time, we have become so special to each other. He is so beautiful sleeping so soundly, how did I get so lucky? I slipped out of bed without waking Adam. I brushed my teeth and made coffee. I decided to check on the construction website and saw a lot of interesting stuff I didn’t see yesterday. Adam came in naked and draped himself over me. “What’s up?”

“I didn’t pay a lot of attention about what they were going to do to our house, do you know that our running track will have a cushion and drainage layer and will be covered in artificial turf. I would have thought Art would point that out since it cost over a million. It looks great. Look at this artist rendering of the track.”

“Yeah, that looks really cool and from the description it should be better for our joints to run on when we get old and brittle.” We both laughed. “Hey look here. They expect to have the Tobin’s house completely demolished and removed by Thursday.”

“Hey look they have already knocked out some walls in the garage apartment this morning.” We kissed and closed the website. “Coffee is ready. Do you have anything you want to do today?”

“No, but I was looking forward to a day with just the two of us. From the way you talked to the boys, I got that vibe from you last night.”

“Yeah, I did my best to save today for just us. You still haven’t gotten to drive the Cuda. What do you think of taking the Cuda up to the cabin and then doing a little fishing? We could take plenty of food and drinks and maybe have a picnic. I don’t care what we do, that was just a suggestion.”

“That sounds so cool. We could fish for awhile, and then if you don’t mind, maybe you could give me another private skiing lesson while it’s just us. Then we could rest a bit and go back out fishing. Or we could just snuggle all afternoon or make love all afternoon.” We had our breakfast and then called the security folks. We told them what we planned and they said they would be ready for us. When Adam fired up the Cuda he said. “Damn this is a beast.”

“This isn’t a stock Cuda. Turn off the engine.” He did and I raised the hood. Almost everything under the hood was chrome. “The car looks like a cuda, but see all that high performance gear.”

“So it looks like a classic car with all new car parts.”

“Exactly, even the interior.”

“Yeah, I noticed all the leather and those new looking gauges.”

“Come on lets hit the lake. Ready to put this thing through its paces?”

“Definitely. Damn he sounds like a beast.” Adam had just pulled out of the garage when my phone rang. Adam shut the beast down so that I could hear. It was Joe Jolly, so I put it on speaker.

“Hello Joe, how are you today?”

“I’m great. I have John Turley with me and we have you on speaker. I assume you have Adam on speaker with you.”

“Good morning Adam and Jim.” Said John.

“Good morning gentlemen.” We said together.

“I assume you boys are having a fine morning.”

“Yes, we were just headed up to the lake house to spend a little time.”

“Great, that will be the perfect place to hold our little meeting tomorrow. Is 10:00 AM tomorrow okay with you boys?”

Adam and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. “Sure that sounds fine. Do you know the way to the cabin?”

“Yes, John and I have both been there several times. We will ride up together, please tell the guards we are coming so that they won‘t hold us and make you come get us.” They both laughed. “We will see you tomorrow, have fun.”

“Goodbye.” Everyone said at once.

“I guess we need to go in and get some clothes so we can spend the night.” Adam got out of the car. “I’ll pack our bags if you call Mark and the guys and tell them our change in plans.” He turned back around. “I assume we want to bring the bag.”

“No, let’s just stop and buy one and we will have it there. Just in case we start spending more time there.”

“Cool, we can buy lube too.”

“Hello guys, this is Jim. We have had a little change in plans.”

“We were just about to panic and come check on you. Half in and half out of the garage isn’t something we expected. When we saw Adam get out and go in the house, we became more comfortable.”

“Okay, do me a favor. Where the fuck are you? I can’t see you anywhere.” He tapped the glass beside me. I jumped like I was shot. “Holy shit you scared me to death.” I rolled down the window and hung up the phone.

“Sorry about that. He handed me his binoculars. See that big tree. Look up about twenty feet in the branch of the tree. That isn’t really a nest. That is the camera we watch the garage area with.”

“Cool, where are the others?”

“Not many you can see from here. There is one in that tree to the right there, but I doubt you can see it. I doubt if I could find it easily and I know where to look.” He pointed up. I got out of the car. “There is one just above the gutter.” Even knowing it was there, it was hard to tell it was a camera. “There are three on the satellite on the roof.” He thought for a minute. “That’s it I think for the cameras that have us on camera at the moment.”

“Tell me there are no cameras in the house.” He laughed. “I can’t do that. I can tell you that we don’t have a view of the bed. It is our job to protect you at all times. That means that your privacy isn’t as important as your life.”

“I think that will have to change. I don’t want your cameras in our houses.”

“Just a second. Yes Adam, I am part of your security. You can come out now. Adam called to make sure I was security before he came back out.” Adam joined us.

“They have cameras inside the houses. How do you feel about that?”

“No fucking way. We have to have some privacy.”

“We will be spending the day and tomorrow at the lake house. Have Mark call my phone. If I don’t hear from him within fifteen minutes we will be hiring a new security team.” I got in and rolled up my window. “Let’s get on the road. I hate being an ass but I didn’t have a clue we had cameras inside. It is the principle of the thing.”

“I’m with you brother.” We were still on the grounds when my phone rang. Adam stopped the car and I put the phone on speaker.

“We want every fucking camera out of our houses today.”

“Hello to you too.”

“We are not in the mood for pleasantries. We understand it will be easier to protect us if you watch us twenty-four hours a day, but we need some privacy. We don’t want any cameras in the houses. Any of the houses and that goes double for the new house.”

“I assure you, we have the utmost professionals and they will never reveal anything they have seen.”

“What the fuck is it that you don’t understand about get the cameras out of our houses? Jim doesn’t stutter or slur his words. We want them out today or we will be hiring a new security firm, one that understands English.”

“Very well, we will do as you wish, but it will take longer than today to remove them. We will disable them all today, but they are built in, so it will take a lot longer to remove them. I’m sorry, but that is the best we can do.”

“I guess that makes sense. Thank you for honoring our request.”

We hung up and continued to the lake. After we finished ranting, we laughed at ourselves and our bad language. “We don’t do bad language very well. It sounded so funny coming from that pretty mouth of yours.”

“I thought the same thing. And to think I love that mouth.” We laughed at how we were ragging on each other. Adam grabbed his crotch. “I have something for that sweet mouth.”

“Pull over and we will see if my mouth will make that feel so very good.”

“We are almost there or I would. I’m getting more horny by the second.” We pulled up to the guardhouse. Adam showed his ID. Sorry we haven’t brought this car up here yet.”

The guard smiled. “You aren’t planning to do wheelies in this all the way to the house are you?” He teased Adam.

“Well, I would, but these tires cost a fortune.” He teased back. He pulled out a sticker and attached it to our windshield. “Thank you sir. Oh by the way we will be having guests up tomorrow, can we give you their names now or should we call back in the morning?”

“Let me get my book.” I noticed it was a computer tablet not a book as such. “What are their names?”

“Joe Jolly and John Turley,”

“What will they be driving?”

“I don’t know, they might be in a limo, but we don’t know. If that is important, we can call and find out.”

“No, it is just a question. We actually know them both, so it won’t be a problem now that we know to expect them.”

“Thanks.” We drove to the house and carried our bags inside. We were soon naked and rolling around the bed touching each other everywhere we could. We were too excited to wait any longer. We moved into a sixty-nine position and began to suck and knead each others balls. Our fingers enter each other at the same time and we were soon swallowing as hard as we could to keep up with the hot cum erupting from our cocks. We kissed and cuddled for awhile then got up and dressed for fishing.

“I noticed we are developing a farmer’s tan when we were playing tennis the other night. Let’s use a lot of sunscreen, but take our shirts off. What do you think?”

“I thought the same thing last night. You mean I will have to rub sunscreen on you? Damn, isn’t that kinda queer?” He couldn’t even hold a straight face long enough to get it out. We took off our shirts and greased up. We caught a lot of fish, they seemed to be hitting everything. We finally got tired and came in to have our picnic at the cabin. We were eating and joking around when Adam’s phone rang. “It’s Paul. Hello.” He paused for a second. “Let me put you on speaker.”

“Hi Jim, just a second and I will put you guys on speaker too.”

We heard several people say hi. “That sounds like mister and misses damn and the whole damn family.”

“No, but it is me, Hank, Corbin, and Dillon. You remember you said I could use you as an alibi for my folks. I’m hoping that still goes.”

“Sure it does bud.”

“We were hoping that we could all hang out this afternoon and then I could spend the night with you guys. Well me and Hank actually. So that if they called it wouldn’t be a lie.”

Adam and I looked at each other and nodded. “We are at the cabin at the lake and are going to spend the night here. We have a meeting with a couple of guys tomorrow morning here.”

“You aren’t going to sell that place are you? That place is awesome.”

“No, it is just a business meeting. You guys can come up here and we can all ski and fish or whatever. We have tennis courts at the club too. That is if you want to come to the lake.”

“Can we come too? I hate inviting myself, but it just popped out.”

“Sure Dillon we have plenty of room here. Drive the Escalade up, it has a sticker, but you will need to stop at the guardhouse to check in. We will give them your names.”

“What should we bring?”

“Wetsuits if you have them and Speedos or jockstraps. The way we ski things can get hurt if not protected. You probably don’t need a wetsuit. I just usually wear one when I ski.”

“Jim is extreme; when you see him skiing you will know what we mean. I’m going by the house and get my stuff too. Is it alright if I bring my ski?”

“Sure bring anything you want.”

“Thanks, I’m not sure I know how to get there on the road, I can only remember going there from the lake.”

“I put the cabin in the blue Escalade’s GPS when I thought Adam might be driving the trailer by himself and me riding the bike, but it didn’t work out that way, but it is in there so just ride with Dillon and Corbin.”

“We will. Do we need to bring any food or anything?”

“Maybe some cereal and milk for breakfast, we were planning to go to the club for dinner tonight. Their prime rib is to die for.”

“Call us if you have any trouble finding us or whatever.” Adam hung up. I went to get the number of the guardhouse. I found it and said. I guess this is another number we need to keep in our phone. Adam called and told the guards to expect the boys and gave their names. He said they would be in the blue Escalade so shouldn’t need a pass.

Adam kissed me. “So much for our day alone.”

“Yes, but it is great to have to gay couples to hang with, don’t you think?”

“Yes, it’s great, but so is this.” He was rubbing my cock. We took a shower and made each other very happy. We decided to stay naked until the gang got here and then to get into our Speedos and wetsuits. The guardhouse called before we were expecting the guys and so we hurried into out suits.

We let the guys in. “Holy shit, you call this a cabin? This just another mansion on the lake. Well maybe not quite that big, but it is big.”

“We have always called it the cabin, what can I say. Put your stuff in the bedrooms. Ours is the first one, pick the ones you want.” Dillon, Hank, and Corbin came out in just their swim suits. They were all the baggy kind at that. “I hope you have jocks on at least?” The two boys pulled down their suits to show the jocks, not to be out done, Hank did as well. “You know I think we can probably fit you all with wetsuits. You might decide after this first time you don’t want to wear them, but I suggest that you do the first time.”

“Whatever you guys tell us we will do. I did manage to get them fitted with wetsuits and then we went to get them Speedos.”

“I agree with Jim, the Speedos will protect the goodies, and I don’t want to waste my night with you nursing sore balls.” Paul was cupping Hank’s package.

“What he wants he gets.” We all laughed at Hank going back into the bedroom with Paul right behind.

The boys took theirs and went to change as well. I couldn’t resist teasing Paul. “Damn Paul, it’s only been two days since you guys spent a whole week together.” Adam and I snickered.

“You just try going two days without sleeping with Adam. Until I got used to sleeping in his arms, I didn’t know how hard it is to try and sleep without those arms.”

We knew he was right. “Sorry, we do understand.”

We loaded into the boat; we made sure we took plenty of water. With all the skis and six people, the boat was full. This time Adam got to do the honors of explaining about the loops on the rope and how the course works. “Paul, you should show them how it’s done.”

“Yeah, I need to go first to have any chance to impress them.”

“Come here Paul.” He came to me. I pulled him into a hug. Then I went over the side taking Paul with me. Everyone came to the side of the boat. Paul will be ready in just a minute give us a second. Adam got the message and pulled the boat away. “Paul, you have found a place in my heart. You are a beautiful man, have a sexy body, and can be fun to be around, but I don’t like the side of you that comes out at times. I don’t think you really think that little of yourself, but sometimes I am not sure.”

He was hugging me and I could feel him crying. I rubbed his back. “I can’t help it. You are so much better than I am, it bothers me.”

“Paul, there will always be someone better. The part of what you said that really needs to be addressed is you wanting to impress people. If that is what you really want to do, you have the wrong objectives to be a great skier and I know you can be a great skier. If you can channel that need to impress to a desire to do your best you will be a great skier and ski up to your potential. It might not always win, but if you do your best, at least the best you can do on this particular day. You can be proud of your effort. Everyone in that boat and that includes me, loves you. This is what impresses us.” I tapped his chest. “You have a great heart when we get to see it.” We love you Paul. Just be our Paul and let us love our Paul.” He hugged me tighter and kissed me, not passionately, but nice enough that I knew it was sincere.

“Thanks Jim, I know you’re right. Why can’t I just do that? Why is it just skiing that I feel that way? The funny part is, I know I don’t have to impress anyone here. I’m going to work on just being as good as I can and enjoy myself. If I get too down on myself, just slap me.”

“You know I would never do that. We will work on this some more, but for now, just have fun bud.”

“Okay I will.”

“Bring the boat back!” I said loud enough they could hear. I swam to meet the boat and climbed aboard. I sent Paul’s ski to him and then threw him the rope. “Okay Paul, starting at 32 off.”

“You sure?”

“You can handle it. Just focus one buoy at a time. Remember as the rope gets shorter you cut earlier and only the ski goes around the buoy.” Paul made it through the course easily. “Good job bud. Now thirty-five is just the same. Just be careful, too much muscle and you will pull the ski out from under you. I like to trail my off hand in the water. It helps me know I have a good lean, not too deep or too shallow.”

“What does that mean?” Adam asked.

“Well, with this short a rope, it won’t reach the buoy. That means his body has to make up the difference. He has to lean and then pull his ski around the buoy. The angle of the lean determines everything. How deep the ski dips, whether you are on line to make the transition to the other side. It is pretty much a choreographed dance; either it is a beautiful thing to watch or a bad run. Especially when you get to forty off, there is no adjustment. You usually know when you go through the gate if it will be a good run.” I paused. “Oh I forgot to answer your question. The arm that is extended holding the rope handle is the main hand. The trailing hand is the off-hand. I like to feel the water with it. If it is just touching my fingers, that is the perfect lean for me. If it doesn’t touch, I’m too high and will probably miss the next buoy. It if is too much in the water there is a good chance I will pull the ski out from under me.” I shouted back at Paul. “You ready hot rod?”

He gave me thumbs up and off we go. Adam was driving and I was watching to see if I can help Paul get a clean fun. This has been his nemesis. He fell on the third buoy. We came back around and picked him up.

“That same buoy gets me every time.”

“Rest for a few minutes then we will get you through thirty-five.”

“You mean it? You know what I’m doing wrong.”

“You got behind on the first buoy and were playing catch up, You didn’t hit the opening gate smoothly and had to steer to the buoy. Now we are going to work on nothing but getting you to the first buoy until you know exactly when to cut to make it a smooth dance and then, my guess is you will make a complete run once you do that.”

He hugged me tight. “Thanks Jim, you’re the best.”

Adam made a complete pass at thirty-two. Both Dillon and Corbin took a few tries but both made a complete run at twenty-eight off. Hank had tried four times and could only get around two buoys. He was getting tired and ready to give up. I told Paul to make him relax and he could do it. Paul got into the water with Hank and took him in his arms. They did a lot of kissing, I don’t know what Paul said to him, but when he climbed back into the boat he said. “Hank is ready now.” Sure enough Hank made it through the course and threw the rope handle when he exited the gate.

“What did you say to him?”

“I told him to just relax and not worry about making it; we only needed one skier in our family anyway. All I care about is that he is with me, he doesn’t have to want to do this at all.”

When Hank got into the boat he said. “I am officially retired from the ranks of skiers. I will make all the rest of my buoys through Paul.”

Paul and Hank hugged for a long time. I finally broke them apart by saying. “Are you ready to clear thirty-five now?”

“Yes, but I would rather wait until after you show us how easy you make it look.” He hugged me. “Now they can really appreciate how difficult it is and how easy you make it look.” He put the loop to the thirty-eight foot off mark. “One pass at thirty-eight and then I want to see you make it through at forty.”

I made the run and thirty-eight, but never made three buoys at forty. I motioned them over to me and I climbed in. “I don’t have it in me today. “ I rubbed my biceps. “That requires fresh arms.” Adam rubbed my arms and shoulders. “Now skiing is the last thing on my mind.” I grabbed Adam and kissed him.

“No sex shows in the boat, well, unless we can all participate.” Dillon, always the tease.

Adam and I broke our kiss. “Okay Paul, the only thing we are going to work on is your entrance into the course. At thirty-five off and shorter, you can’t make any corrections, it is just too short. No thinking, no corrections. I have tried to explain this to your brother, but he doesn’t believe me. I think you will believe me. Forty is different for me, but up to that length, I can tell you when I enter the gate if I am going to make the run. You know I fail to enter the course a lot. It is because I know I’m out of it and don’t want to fail if I know that.” I put my arms on Paul’s shoulders. “What is your trigger to enter the course?”

“What do you mean?”

“What tells you to start your cut through the gate?”

“When I think it’s time, I start my cut then head for the buoy.”

“You might be able to pull that off, but I need a trigger.” I used empty water bottles to explain what I was trying to tell him. “I find the spot I need to be behind the boat to make a length. Then as the boat approaches the course. Once I see the gate buoy closest to the first buoy align, I start my cut. Hopefully I am just inside the gate and heading directly for the buoy. I know you know already, but you have to start your cut back the other way before you get around the buoy. Prior to thirty-five, you can be sure you are around the buoy. I can’t at thirty-five, I have to just know I’m at the buoy and my ski will come around. You might have been in the water when I told Adam, that at thirty-five and above, it is just a choreographed dance. You are either dancing in sync with the music or you’re not. No chance to make any adjustments.” I motioned for him to get into the water. He did and I handed him his ski and the handle. “Now, I don’t want you to even try the first buoy if you are not perfectly aligned after entering the gate. If you are aligned, run the course, you will make it easily. If you are not aligned, just ride through and we will try it from the other end. Get closer to the boat before you start if your angle is too shallow to the first buoy, get closer to the wake if you angle is too deep to the first buoy. Any questions?” He shook his head.

His first pass, he missed the gate. He didn’t panic or seem to get disgusted. His second pass he make the gate but wasn’t in position to make the first buoy and pulled up rode through the course. He was making adjustments behind the boat and I was hoping this pass would be the key. Sure enough his cut was perfect and the first buoy was perfect. I could see the grin mixed with the grit of his teeth to pull around the buoy. He made a clean pass and threw the rope. Adam pulled around and I jumped in and swam to him. I wanted him to know I was just as excited for him as he was.

We climbed into the boat. “Jim you’re the best bud. I love ya man.” He hugged me and kissed me.

“You are the one that did it. Great job.” Everyone seemed to understand what a major accomplish it was for Paul and they all let him know how proud they were of him. “Want to go around to the ‘Ski Monkeys’ course so that we can tell them?”

“Naw, I know I can do it now, they don’t need to know.”

“That’s cool, but Adam keeps bugging me wanting to see me jump. I thought we would go over there for a bit. I think my arms have a couple of jumps in them.”

“You have to show me your tricks too. Petey was so proud of you on the trick course.”

“Maybe tomorrow after our meeting. Tricks, well some of the big tricks require a lot of arm strain.” I looked at Paul. “Paul has a good trick routine, maybe he wants to ski some tricks.”

“I’m not bad, but Jim is awesome. No one in this state can even compete with him. He causes the best trick skiers drop their jaws. He is so fast they have to use video to score him. He is so good they have to bring people in from out of state to compete with him. Only three or four, maybe five that can compete at that level.”

We pulled up to the club docks and were swarmed by Petey. He was in his element. “Hey Jim, I did it again.”

“Way to go big boy. Let me see those awesome muscles.” He showed me his muscle. “Okay, now you are going to have to work on thirty-five. Guess who did that today?”

“Paul?”

“Yep, it was really pretty.”

“Someone said Paul has changed, he must have to be your buddy. You are still going to coach me this summer aren’t you?”

“Of course I am buddy. You and Paul will be good friends I know it.”

“Cool.” He took off running and shouting. “Hey everybody, Paul completed thirty-five today.” Everyone started clapping and congratulating Paul. He blushed and I saw him look at me and grin.

They were going to be doing some jumping and I got on the list. They said I could go as soon as I was ready. I put on my jump vest and gloves. I put on my helmet and strapped my arm to my side. Adam wrinkled his brow. “Isn’t that dangerous?”

“It helps to keep my arm from being jerked out of its socket. It’s needed.”

“Shit Jim, I don’t want to see my boyfriend hurt.”

“Me either. I don’t plan to jump much. I did want to jump for you though.” I dangled my skis off the dock and motioned for them to hit it.” I made a couple of jumps but didn’t have my heart into it. I have been hurt a few times jumping and this just wasn’t something I am willing to risk anymore. I motioned for them to take me back and I ski to the dock and stepped out of the skis.

“Damn Jim, that was awesome. You jumped farther than the boat. I couldn’t believe that you could jump past the boat like that.”

“It’s because coming from the other side and pulling hard the skier is going a lot faster than the boat. By the way, I just took my last jump. I haven’t really enjoyed jumping for awhile and I don’t want to risk not being able to play golf and tennis with my wonderful handsome partner.”

He hugged me. “Thank you. I was so worried while you were out there. It just looks dangerous.”

I took my skis, helmet, vest, and gloves and gave them to Paul’s brother, Frankie. He was speechless, that I just gave them to him. Paul hugged me and said. “You never cease to amaze me.”

“I heard Hank tell you he wouldn’t watch you jump if you were going to. I think he and Adam both want to make sure we can play golf and tennis with them. They may be just concerned for our safety too. I know they love us.”

“Yep, I told Hank, I never liked jumping that much.” He hugged me again. “We are so lucky to have Hank and Adam.”

“Yes we are.”

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..