Jump to content
    JimCarter
  • Author
  • 5,355 Words
  • 2,022 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Golf Balls and Boy Balls - 6. Chapter 6 Dillon and Corbin

Adam and Jim meet Dillon and Corbin


6. Dillon and Corbin

Adam and I just looked at each other and fell into a deep and passionate kiss. I couldn’t’ wait to get his beautiful cock in my mouth. I licked his balls and hot hole. I went back to loving his wonderful cock. I was soon rewarded with the first blast of his sweet cum. He just kept firing his hot juice into my hungry mouth. I knew he had to be very sensitive, I moved up and started kissing Adam, but I just had to keep playing with his pubic hair. I love the way that his hairs always seem so silky soft. I could spend all day just touching this boy.

He soon recovered and pushed me back and attacked my body with his loving mouth. I was in orbit his mouth is so talented. My balls, hole and then finally my cock were the object of his attentions. I couldn’t hold off any longer and started filling his mouth with my seed. He gives me such strong orgasms. I almost pass out every time he makes love to me.

We were just going to eat and then play tennis, but we wanted another shower. I think we are both addicted to washing our partner’s body. We dried and got dressed. “Hey Adam, call and see if Hank and Paul want to ride with us? I’ll carry our bag down.” I grabbed our bag and headed down to the truck. I called the security guys to let them know we were leaving.

Adam caught up to me at the elevator. “They want to ride with us. They said they would be right down.” I put our stuff in the back and left it open for their stuff. Adam started the air so that it would start cooling off. Hank and Paul soon joined us and we headed to the club. We ate light, so that we wouldn’t make ourselves sick on the court. We had a great time with our friends. They were becoming great friends.

Even during warm up, our laughter and funny banter slowed. I think we were starting to take this match way too serious. The back and forth started to be pointed and instead of warming up we were hitting the ball like we were trying to win the match. I stopped and went to the net. “Hey guys.” They all gathered around. “Look, we are trying way too hard during our warm up. I for one don’t want this to be win at all costs. You guys are becoming our best friends; I don’t want to play if we can’t enjoy ourselves and not take this so serious. I guess it is easy for me to say since I am the weakest player, but I give up if we can’t still be friends after this game is over.”

“Oh shit, I didn’t realize we were taking it that serious, but we were. You’re totally right Jim, we decided we wanted to finally beat you guys at something and we just couldn’t wait to do it.”

“Okay, no bets. It appears that we don’t need the added pressure. I will buy the ice cream after we are finished. Just don’t laugh at my ineptitude.”

Everyone laughed. “Jim, tennis might not be your best sport, but I dare anyone to call you inept at anything. We get the picture though. Although I am no longer hell bent on beating you two. We do plan to put a spanking on you.”

“The spanking we can handle, just don’t make it a do or die situation.”

We all hugged and started the match. I lost a serve game every set. I did win my serve game a few times. I was definitely the weakest link that allowed them to win all three sets. At least it wasn’t just a blow out. Adam hugged me when it was over. “You are getting to be an awesome player.”

“You don’t have to sugar coat it. I was definitely the weakest link. I had fun though. I will do better, I promise.”

“I know you will, but that is what I’m trying to say. You have nothing to be ashamed of; you have come a very long way since Saturday.”

Paul was the first to come over. “Shit Jim, you had us believing you were going to be a push over. Were you lying when you said you hadn’t played since you were ten until Saturday?”

“No, that was totally the truth.”

Hank walked up. “Well, it just proves what a natural athlete you really are. Paul and I have played a lot together; we are the number one ranked team at the club. That was your first doubles match together and we just barely beat you. We better enjoy our number one ranking while we can. With you guys, we should have a great chance to take the city club championship. We haven’t been deep enough to threaten most of the clubs. I’m betting that our number one rank will be lost before the middle of next month, but that’s cool. At least you’re our best friends.”

“You can keep the rating; we will do our best to be your back up.”

“No, if you beat us out, you will have earned it. We don’t plan on rolling over and let you beat us. Hank and I haven’t had much competition, now we have something to work for. Adam and I have to move up this season. We had it pretty easy in juniors. Now we have to compete with you guys. I have a feeling the four of us will be our club’s singles players too.”

We showered and headed out to get some ice cream. We were in good spirits and were laughing and kidding each other. These guys truly are becoming our best friends. We stayed out until it was time for bed. The matches don’t start until 8:00AM tomorrow, but we decided to get up at the time we had been, so that we had more time to run and didn’t have to rush our shower and breakfast.

Adam and I snuggled and kissed until we fell asleep. The next thing I know the alarm is ringing in our ears. We took our piss and dressed in our running gear. We ran quite a bit farther than we normally do. About half way back we saw Hank and Paul. They turned around and ran with us. Four friends enjoying their morning run. When we got back to the hotel we agreed to meet Hank and Paul for breakfast. As we were getting undressed for out shower Adam said. “You know this doesn’t give us much time for our morning love session.”

“I bet Hank and Paul already did their thing this morning.”

“Let’s shower fast and we can sixty-nine before meeting them.” We did just that. I gathered up our dirty clothes and took them with us to the laundry.

Hank and Paul were in really good spirits. Adam teased. “You too must have skipped the shower and had some fun before coming down for breakfast.”

“Nope, we did that before we ran. Couldn’t you tell my ass was full of cum?” Paul fired back.

“T-M-I, we don’t need to hear that.”

“Come off it Adam, it’s not like you can fool us with your pretend prudness.”

“Prudness? That isn’t even a word.” We all cracked up laughing.

We got ready to leave for our match. “We don’t play until this afternoon, so I guess we will watch a movie this morning.”

“I hope you don’t walk funny after that movie.” We all laughed knowing that I was probably correct.

When we got to the truck, Adam said. “You should drive this morning to get a feel for the way it drives now. It’s enough different it’s noticeable. Not only do you feel the extra weight, but I think they gave it some extra power too.” I just nodded and got in the driver’s seat.

I did notice the difference. It wasn’t drastic or harder to drive, just a noticeable difference. “Yeah, I can feel the difference. It sounds different too. I guess that is the armor, but there is almost no outside noise getting to us at all.” All of a sudden the On Star rang. “Hello”

“Hey guys this isn’t On Star, this is Mark. We forgot to tell you yesterday about the Bluetooth. Both of your phones will go through the vehicle when you’re inside. Also you can make calls with voice recognition. The only thing I would suggest is that you be careful when you both get a call at once or you are on one call and get another. It tries to keep the conversations separate, but isn’t successful most of the time. We are working on that, but no solution at the moment.”

“Thanks Mark.” Adam hung up as I pulled into a parking space. We won our match fairly easily six and five. Hank and Paul won too. Friday and Saturday were much the same. Sunday was the championship and there were five different flights that would be playing. We were the championship flight and were the last to tee off. Our tee time was at 1:30 PM. We didn’t play much in the afternoon, but of course, in the back of our mind we were worried that we wouldn’t play as well in the afternoon.

Hank and Paul were in the first flight championship and were teeing off just ahead of us. Hank could see we were nervous. “Hey you two, loosen up. You know you have this in the bag, just don’t worry so much. I have never seen you two so jittery.”

“I know, this late tee time, gives us too much time to think.” I gripped Adam’s shoulder. “Adam can carry us, he has been all week.”

“Like hell I have. You haven’t made not one bad shot the whole week. I would say that is the workhorse of the group.” He hugged me, not a lover’s hug, just a manly hug. “Now you two go show us how it’s done.”

Paul and Hank both put their tee shot in great position. Their opponents were far from good shape. One was in the right rough and the other in a sand trap a lot farther back. The approach for our buddies looked great from our advantage and the other team both had to lay up.

We played good, but so did our opponents. At the turn we were still even. Hank and Paul were two up we found out. Since the tenth tee was a little backed up, we took a break and both Adam and I washed our faces and took a pee break. “These guys are really tough. That Simon guy plays almost as good as you do, and that Peter dude is right there too.”

“They are playing well, but all we can do is play our game. Win or lose, we will be the good sports we always are. It’s just a game. Come on give me a laugh.” I tickled him. He did giggle and before we could get into a tickle fight Ben said they were ready for us on the tee. He handed us a bottle of water each and off we went. The thirteenth hole was a very long par five. Adam hit a great tee shot far enough down to get to the green in two.

“I got this hole Jim, go for it like we did in the scramble.” He was meaning he wanted me to cut the dogleg a very difficult and risky shot.

“We might lose the match right here if I do.”

“We might win it too. Who cares, if you make the shot, those two will have to be more risky. Chances are they can’t tell for sure even if you end in the rough and it will put a ton of pressure on them.” I did as Adam suggested and we could tell it was a perfect shot and more than likely I had at most a pitch to the green for an eagle.

“Wow that was one risky move.”

“Not with my partner safe in the fairway able to go for it in two. This is not the first time I will have a pitch for a double eagle on this hole.”

We saw them talking and discussing what they were going to do. They guy that had been teeing second hit his tee shot first. He was trying to play safe and he did, but he was so far back he wouldn’t be able to reach it in two. That put pressure on his partner and he hit it into the left rough. For sure he didn’t have a shot at the green if even a shot down the fairway.

“My partner the strategist.” Then I leaned over and whispered. “Sexy as hell too.”

Sure enough they were both in trouble and were still a long way away after their second shots. Adam put his second shot on the green, fifty feet or so away, but still he was putting for eagle. Simon put his third shot on the green but at least eighty feet away and a very downhill putt. Peter’s shot went in the trap. My ball was in the short rough about ninety yards from the pin. I hit a wedge that looked like it was going in, but snuggled up to the hole and we had a tap in for eagle.

It was a great feeling to step up to the long par three fourteenth one up. Adam hit his tee shot within twenty feet. Mine was a little farther out, but on the same line. They both made good tee shots within forty feet of the pin. They were farther out and missed their birdies, but had easy pars. Adam and I lined up my put. “Hey Jim why don’t I putt first so that you can get a good read?”

“You can get a good read on my putt and yours is closer. Don’t worry, just have fun.” I didn’t make the putt but was a tap in for par. You saw how mine broke. With a little more speed it won’t break nearly as much.”

“Yep, you can make me look the idiot if I go past. You are trying to get back at me, I know.” He was laughing and goofing around, I had every confidence the putt would go in. Sure enough it went in the center of the cup. We halved the fifteenth and sixteenth holes. The seventeenth is a short par four. The traps around the green prevent it from being driven. Adam and I both took three irons to be far enough back to have full shots into the green. Simon and Peter both tried to hit it close and both were short of the traps but would have to chip out of the rough. They couldn’t hit a full shot, but were considerably closer than we were. Adam was first to hit. “If I land just past the hole with spin won’t it come back to the pin? Doesn’t that pin look like it is in that valley almost?”

“That is the way I intend to play it.” He hit his shot perfectly. About thirty feet past the cup and it came back down the hill to within five feet. We saw Paul and Hank around the green watching. Paul held up his arms to show us how close it was. My shot looked good too and Paul indicated it was even closer. As we walked closer, Simon asked us to mark our balls before his shot. We did and his ball landed about thirty feet behind the hole, but didn’t bite and come back toward the pin. He ended up forty feet or so away. Peter and Simon discussed what Peter should do with his shot. He was on a different line. He came up about twenty feet short. They pretty much gave up. Even if they made one of their putts, ours were basically give-me. Even a tie and we win. They did putt their balls but neither sunk the putt, so they gave us ours and we won the championship.

We decided to accept the clubs we won this time. Our thinking was that maybe we could interest Corbin and Dillon in playing golf. This would be a good way to get them some great equipment without us having to make them feel like we were spending money on them. If they didn’t want to play golf we can always find someone that can use a set of custom golf clubs.

Hank and Paul won their flight too. They too took the clubs this time. They had decided that they knew a couple of people that would really appreciate the clubs. Turns out the Hank was going to give his to Petey. Petey had just started to take lessons and Hank was impressed with his desire and natural ability. When he found out that Petey would be one of the group when it came to skiing, he thought it a perfect way to give something to his student.

Paul was going to give his to a friend of his that couldn’t afford them, but was a pretty good golfer already. We finally talked Paul into keeping them himself. He had grown quite a bit and would need new clubs soon anyway. I think he was glad we talked him into keeping them. They followed us home and honked when we turned to go into our neighborhood. We decided to go home and shower before going to Adam’s for dinner.

We did call to let them know we were back in town and would be over in an hour or so. We heard Dillon or Corbin, we weren’t sure which. Say something about not sure that was enough time or were we quick on the trigger. We just laughed and hung up.

We took our usual sensual shower and were all over each other when we hit the bed before dressing. We sucked each other and were well satisfied before heading over to Adam’s house.

When we got there everyone hugged us, including Dillon and Corbin. They started thanking us again and we stopped them. Telling them we didn’t want to hear it anymore. We told them we didn’t want to start our friendship with them thinking they owed us a thank you let alone anything else. Corbin and Dillon both picked up on the friendship statement looked at each other and Corbin said. “You mean you guys want to be friends with us?”

“Well, that remains to be seen, but I think there is a good chance that we become friends. That is unless you two keep trying to thank us for just being friendly.”

“Just being friendly? Let me see, you are offering us the chance of a lifetime to work and go to school, even giving us a place to live. I say that deserves many a thank you. I don’t think there are many friends that would do that for someone they have never met before. You two are very special to us.”

“We may not have known you, but we have met Tobin and we think a lot of him. We are gay and it made us feel good that we could do something for Tobin and his extended family. Our thinking was it would be impossible to have another gay couple around and not be friends. We’re sorry if it appeared we were taking liberties considering you as our friends.”

“Oh no, it’s not that we don’t want to be friends, to be honest we have thought the same thing, but most rich people don’t want to socialize with the hired help.”

We laughed, but they didn’t. “I guess that makes sense, but well, we are not rich old people, we are eighteen and twenty-two and we think of Max, Maggs, Barb, Tobin and you guys as family not employees. If that makes you uncomfortable, we will back off.”

“No, please don’t. We are excited to be considered your friends. We couldn’t wait to meet you guys. I think in the back of our minds we were hoping that we could become friends, but we kept telling each other that was impossible.”

About then Max came in with several document packages. “I need to tell you before you get settled. Your emancipation hearing is scheduled for 10:00 AM tomorrow. From what they told me, it was a done deal, just the formality of the hearing tomorrow. Your closing on the new house is set for 3:30 PM tomorrow afternoon. I think the builders are set to start to work on Tuesday.”

The documents basically verified what max had said. They also showed where money was being transferred and we had bank cards that we had to sign and activate for our new joint accounts. It appears that we have an appointment with the bankers at 1:00 PM tomorrow.

We sat down to a fantastic dinner and were all just chatting about different things. I thought this was a good time to see if the boys liked to play golf. “Do you guys play golf?”

“We have played a few times, but we are not very good at it.”

“It’s a great game and your success has sort of given us the bug. In fact we went out today and hit some balls at the driving range. We thought we might ask you guys for some pointers, but then we fell into that thinking that you guys wouldn’t want to help us.”

“We won four sets of clubs each this week. We gave them to charity except the last set that we won today. We decided to keep them to see if you two would be interested in playing. We want to give them to you, but we don’t want you to think we are trying to buy your friendship.’

“No shit, you are going to give us golf clubs?”

“Clubs, bag, head covers, balls all sorts of stuff is included. We will get Hanks to work with you guys to see what exactly you need. He will send it in with all the specifications to fit your game. We have a pretty big day tomorrow, but we will call Hank to set you guys up.”

“Is this at that fancy country club?”

“Yes, it is. Is that a problem?”

“Oh, no, I was just wondering what that place looked like. It looks expensive from the road.”

“Well, you might as well get used to the place. I think a country club membership comes with your employment.” Adam added. We laughed they didn’t again.

“Come on guys. Let’s not let money destroy what looks like the start of a good friendship. Please don’t let our enthusiasm interfere with us becoming friends. If you can’t tell, we like you guys. Money is something we have never had to worry about and we do take it for granted. We want you with us at the club and you need to be able to enjoy the club without us being there too. We don’t mean to be snobbish about this.”

“You aren’t. It is just so hard to believe all the great things happening for us. You guys are so different from what we expected.”

“You guys too. From the very deep voice we thought Dillon had to be very tall. From hearing you on the phone, I thought he would have very dark hair and Corbin very blond hair. We laughed and guessed that you both would have very blue eyes. We missed that boat a country mile.”

“Yep hair color just opposite and green and brown eyes. We had an advantage, we saw your pictures before we met you, or even talked to you on the phone. Since we saw you before hearing you, your voices matched up perfectly.”

We chatted awhile longer, said our goodbyes and left. Max assured us he would be there in the morning. The first thing we did was set the alarm; we didn’t want any chance to be late. The speed that this was happening was almost unbelievable. Knowing that the judge and most of the people there would guess that Adam and I were sleeping together. Adam was happy and excited. I managed to put my fears in the backseat and joined in his excitement. After all we were getting to close on our house tomorrow too. Max didn’t say how long they thought the renovations would take, but I guess we are in no hurry.

We went into the media room and started watching a movie. We were sprawled out in the side-by-side recliner snuggled together. We fell asleep watching the movie. Adam woke up a few hours later and woke me. We emptied our bladders and stumbled into the bed without fully waking from our impromptu sleep. The alarm went off the next morning and we had to laugh at our falling asleep in the chairs. “Did we ever turn off the thing?”

“I think so, but I will go check.” He came back quickly. “Yep, it was off. I thought I did, but couldn’t be sure. We went out on our run and when we entered the park, we saw Dillon and Corbin. We soon caught up to them and Adam shouted. “Hey D and C, how’s it hanging?”

“Bouncing left and right at the moment. How about you two?”

“Nervous but excited. I had no idea this would happen so quickly. It will be weird being an adult. The main thing that I needed it for was so that we could buy that house together, but the best thing is that it allows us to be full partners in all business as well as personal matters. ”

“I have to agree that you look like you belong together. Corbin and I were together before he turned eighteen. I guess love doesn’t seem to pay much attention to age.”

I looked at my watch. “We better head back or we will have to shower separately.” We all laughed.

“We saw that shower; I can’t believe that you are going to put one in for us. We spent 10 minutes checking it out and still didn’t get to everything.”

“The good news is you can program your favorites and then it is a lot simpler.”

“We didn’t see that.”

“You have to activate that from the outside. Once it is activated the whole display changes. We should have told you.”

“Can we come over and see it sometime this week?”

“Sure, I think tomorrow is better that Wednesday. We have a mysterious meeting with our companies CEO’s Wednesday. Today is crazy busy and once we get the keys this afternoon, I’m sure we will be busy at the new house.”

“Yeah, papa wants us there early to make sure all is ready for you guys.”

“Do you guys know if the security guys have been there already to see what changes they want to make?”

“Yeah, but they said they would be back as soon as the papers were signed.”

“We’ll see you guys later. Wish me luck.”

“Good luck Adam.” They said in unison.

Back at home we showered and couldn’t take our hands off each other. I got on my knees and sucked my sweet Adam right there in the shower. God I love the taste of his sweet cum. He pulled me up for a kiss before he replaced me on his knees. It didn’t take long before I fed him my cum. Adam knows how to love me so completely.

We were running a little late. Mark rang the doorbell and said. “Your ride is waiting.” There was a long white limo waiting to take us to the courthouse. He opened the door for us and once inside he closed the door off we went. He talked to us about what we could expect and what he expected of us, but to be honest neither of us were listening very well, we were both nervous. Mark recognized and laughed. “I should have realized that this wasn’t the time to have your attentions. Sorry guys. I think it is already pretty much been covered. You are doing great with keeping us informed. The new house has a wonderful state-of-the-art security system already and we can add the features we want to add easily. We will be adding a few things to your computers, one will be an interface into your security system, the other will be like the app on your phone to keep us informed for security.

It was a very good diversion with Mark in the car and evidently they drove around until just before we were due in court. Mark led us into the courtroom and we sat down with Adam’s lawyer at one of the tables. When the bailiff said ‘all rise’ Adam and I both were nervous wrecks.

The judge flipped through some papers and then asked. “Is the petitioner present?”

The attorney stood and motioned for Adam to rise. “Yes your honor, I’m Jack Adams representing the petitioner Adam Joseph West.”

“Mister West, do you understand the full ramifications of what you are asking this court?”

“Yes, your honor.”

“Do you realize that you will be charged as an adult for any crime that you may commit? That you will have all the privileges and responsibilities of an adult, with the exception other than those with age restrictions such as drinking and voting? That should you engage in any sexual act with a minor you could be charged with statutory rape unless such minor was also an emancipated adult?”

Since he finally paused. Adam said. “Yes, your honor, I do.”

“Is the petitioner’s mother here?”

“She was planning to be here your honor, but her flight has been delayed.” The attorney stated. Adam and I were both shocked.

About that time a beautiful blonde that I recognized from her picture, entered through the doors. “I am very sorry, your honor. My plane was delayed landing. I am Shelby West, Adam’s mother.” She stood by me since Adam was on the other side of the attorney.

“Do you willingly give up your parental rights to the petitioner? Understanding fully that he will no longer be your responsibility and will be able to control and administer his own affairs without regard to your desires and wishes?”

“Yes, your honor, I do.”

“Is Mister James Eldon Carter present?”

I stood. “Yes your honor, I am Jim Carter.”

“As part of this petition you have been asked to advise Mister West and to help administer his financial trust. Will you keep his best interests at heart and if you are unable to do so, petition this court to provide a suitable replacement until Mister West reaches the age of twenty-five which is the age specified in the trust?”

“Yes, your honor, I do.”

“Is there anyone present that opposes this petition?” When nothing was said. The judge banged his gavel. With this decree, I grant Adam Joseph West his petition of emancipation.” He signed some papers and handed them to the clerk. Who handed some to Mr. Adams.

“All rise.” We all stood and the judge left the courtroom. “Court is adjourned.”

We all had a group hug. “Way to go mom, you always know how to make an entrance.”

“I couldn’t help it. The idiots from customs actually searched my luggage. We don’t usually have that problem. One of the major benefits of flying non-commercial.” She hugged me again. “I’m so glad to finally meet you. So strong and solid. Adam you have a real hunk here.”

“I know that. I love him so much.”

“My man is the real hunk and he makes me feel like all is right with the world.”

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..