Jump to content
    JimCarter
  • Author
  • 8,526 Words
  • 1,908 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Golf Balls and Boy Balls - 5. 5 The Tournament

It's finally time for the golf tournament.


5 -- The Tournament


When the alarm woke us the next morning we kissed passionately but broke it before getting to amorous. We put on our running gear and ran a quick five or six miles before hurrying back to shower and eat breakfast before we had to get to the club.

When we got to the club the guys we were playing insisted on playing two hundred per skin. For some reason I thought this odd. Almost everyone wants to gamble but skins is not the kind of game most would choose. We agreed to the bet, but then Adam and I want to talk to Ben the tournament director. I explained to him that something just seemed weird about the way it was presented and their attitude. “We had complaints about them last year. Nothing was proved, but their honesty was questioned. If you request it a tournament official will accompany your group today.”

“Yes please do.”

We won the first two holes, then, we halved four holes in a row. We birded seven and they pared it, but said they had a birdie too. With their handicap would mean they won the hold and five skins. The officials that were with us corrected the score and so it was another half. On eight we eagled the hole and they pared it. We went three up and now we have won all eight skins. These guys were angry that the tournament officials were following us around. We won the next three holes in a row. We were six up with six to play so the best they knew they couldn’t win at best they could tie. More importantly to them they had already lost twenty-four hundred dollars. On the thirteenth hole, they didn’t finish the hole just took off. That meant we won the match, but didn’t get paid our gambling bet. When all was said and done, Ben just showed it as seven and five and we won our first match. He said he would make sure those two didn’t play another tournament in this state. He also called their home club and told the club pro that they had skipped out owing thirty-six hundred each to Adam and me. We could care less about the money, but Ben said they needed to be stopped from cheating anyone else.

The first flight was about to start. Ben said we had about four hours before our next match. We caught up to Hank and Paul and followed them for a couple of holes. They were two up after four holes when we left to get some rest. We took a shower, changed clothes and went to the dining room and had a light lunch. We still had a couple of hours before we were supposed to play. We checked with Ben to be sure of the time we needed to be back and went back to the hotel.

It might not have been the most relaxing thing to do but it was best for us. We got naked and started kissing. We sucked each other to powerful orgasm and then had another shower. This time we could wash each other’s hair and lovingly caress our partner’s body. We made it back to the club with plenty of time to spare. Hank and Paul won their match three and two. We congratulated them and they said they would catch up with us out on the course; they were going to the hotel to grab a shower. We couldn’t help but chuckling. We explained why we had to chuckle.

We started on hole ten for the afternoon. We birdied the hole, but so did one of them and he was getting a stroke, so we started off one down. It wasn’t until fifteen that we got the match back to even. Hank and Paul met us on the eighteenth tee and we had managed a one up lead. They had silly grins on their faces but were supportive by being there watching the match. Of course, they couldn’t say much for fear it would be considered outside help. We eagled eighteen and got a two up lead. That helped our comfort zone a little. “Hang in there partner. We can only play our game. Don’t worry about the match, let’s just play our game. Both of us in every hole is the key to winning.”

“Yeah, I know, but I’m so afraid I will let you down. You have carried us most of the way.”

“You have come through more than once in all kinds of ways. We are a team and a pretty fantastic team if I say so myself. Please just have fun and don’t worry about the outcome. We talk about every shot and your being here makes this so much fun.”

“Thanks, I think I needed the pep talk. I was becoming a nervous wreck.”

“I think it was for my benefit as much as yours. I was feeling the stress too and decided that we needed to quit thinking so much and just have fun and play.”

We stopped at the pro shop to get a drink and snack crackers to settle our stomachs. On hole one Adam made a par but got a stroke so it was a birdie for us. Best they could manage was a bogy and both had a stroke but it was still just a par. We were three up and the pressure seemed to be off. Both teams birdied two, but they both had a stroke so it was an eagle for them, we were back to two up. Adam got us to three up again on three. We halved four and five. That put us three up with four to play. I got lucky with my second shot and put it about seven feet from the flag. Adam and the other two were on in regulation. Our opponents missed their birdie putts, but they both got a stroke and so they had a net birdie. If we make a birdie it makes them dormie which means they would have to win the rest of the holes to keep playing. “If I make this we can put them dormie and you can take a good run at your eagle for the win. I’m thinking just about a ball outside right edge.”

I patted his butt. “Looks exactly perfect to me.” It was the absolute perfect speed died right into the hole. Now I was putting for the match. I had a very slick downhill putt, but at least I was putting for the win. “What do you think? Just tap it and about six inches to the left?”

“Well if you go way past it doesn’t matter so it might be better to hit it a little firmer and take some of the break out. I’m thinking only about a ball out if you are a little firmer. Of course, you will look like a rookie if you miss it. You will be thirty or forty feet down the hill.” He patted my butt as I got up from my crouch behind the ball. It was hard to hit the ball that firm, but I knew Adam was right. It went in dead center and we won the match.

We shook hands with our opponents and congratulated each other with hugs. Hank and Paul came up and hugged us as well. “Let’s get off the green that group has been waiting awhile.” I nodded back down the fairway.

“You were lucky that putt went in the hole, it would have been off the green if it hadn’t gone in.”

“I know, but I am sure glad Adam talked me into going for it. I was prepared to wussie it down there and try to play a six or eight inch break.” I hugged Adam again. “If Adam hadn’t made his crucial putt, there is a good chance we lose that hole instead of winning it.

The four of us decided to take a shower at the club and go out to eat from there. Wednesday was the skills competition, so no matches would be played. Adam and I were signed up for all of them, so was Hank and Paul. It didn’t start until 9:00 so we didn’t have to get up so early.

Hank knew of an awesome steak house and we called to see if we needed reservations. They took our name and said we should be able to get in after an hour wait. We took our time leaving the club. “I hate showering at the club, but I guess we needed to today.”

“Why do you hate it? Don’t like all the guys perving on your hot bod?” Paul laughed.

“Naw, I don’t mind that. I like seeing them perv on Jim though. What I hate is I have to wash my own hair. It feels so good when Jim does it.”

I laughed. “Yep, I would have suggested we go to the hotel to shower if I had known we had an hour wait. I love how Adam makes my head feel.”

“Which head is that?” Paul grinned. “Never mind we know which head.” We all broke up laughing.

We had a wonderful meal and everyone wanted to pay. Adam and I didn’t want them to pay, especially Paul, but knew they wouldn’t hear to it otherwise. The waiters and waitresses all wear caps at this restaurant and I borrowed our server’s cap. I put in four quarters and said the Texas quarter buys. I kept the Texas quarter in my hand. I made sure Adam was last before me so that hopefully no one else would notice there were only 3 in there. Adam winked at me when he pulled his quarter out. I made the motion of taking the last quarter. We all opened and of course I had the magic quarter. Adam teased me about being a loser. And something about seeing if moths flew out of my wallet when it opened. “Okay boys, give those quarters back. I’m going to need it all to pay for the way you pigs ate.” I gave my card to the waiter and he soon brought our ticket. I gave him a very good tip; he had been a wonderful waiter. I notice a note on the back of my receipt. It said. “I saw what you did. That’s class man. It was a pleasure serving you, ask for Duke anytime.”

When we got to the truck, Adam said. “Give me the note. I saw that our waiter gave you a note. I think he wants in your pants.”

I handed him the note. “Nope, but he did tell me to ask for him anytime.”

Adam read the note and laughed. “Yep, I didn’t see you palm the coin, but knew there wasn’t another one in the cap after my pull, so I know what you did and I agree it was a very classy thing to do. Of course, I‘m used to seeing how classy you are by now. You will have to let me do the honors next time or they will start to catch on.”

We decided to play a couple of sit and go tournaments before going to bed. We were naked sitting on the bed with me behind and Adam between my legs with the laptop. The tournament has just started when we heard a knock at the door. We scrambled off the bed. “Bet it is Paul and Hank.” Adam headed for the door. He looked through the peep hole. “It is.” He unlocked the door and opened it. He heard the beep for his turn and jumped to get the laptop. “Need to play I have pocket aces.”

“When we left the bed I clicked call anything, just in case.” I looked puzzled it didn’t take. “Oh crap, this is the flop. We have a set.”

“Those cocks look like pocket rockets to me, not aces.” Paul quipped.

We snuggled back together and virtually ignored Hank and Paul. “So what are you guys doing here besides ogling our dicks?”

“We were just bored and wondered what you guys were up to. I would never have guessed you guys would be playing poker. Playing yes, poker no.”

“When you can play poker and play with such a nice poker at the same time, it is a lot of fun.” I said flopping Adam’s dick.

“I see your laptop over there, why aren’t you playing?” I am signed up for the next one, it hasn’t started yet. Since we are at the hotel, our IP address won’t let us play in the same tournament to prevent cheating.” About that time my computer beeped telling me my tournament started. “Now I’m playing too.” Adam and I both grabbed our shorts and slipped them on commando.

“You don’t have to cover up for our benefit. In fact we were enjoying the view.”

“I see that big boy. Your viewing pleasure is showing.” I chuckled at Paul’s hardening cock was showing.

“I can’t help it, I’m a horny teenager.” Paul shot back.

“Why do you think Jim and I covered up? We didn’t want to give you a show when we boned up knowing you were watching.” Adam’s second sit and go started. “You can register for the next one now. I think I will just play two for now.”

“Okay, crap, I almost got my butt kicked. I had pocket queens and he had kings. I got lucky on the turn and hit a queen.”

“How much can you win?”

“First pays fourteen something, second pays a thousand and so forth up to seventh which pays a hundred sixty or seventy, I don’t remember off hand. Here, is the prize pool pay out.” I opened the tournament window.

“Damn, how much did it cost to play?”

“These are what’s called sit and go tournaments. They start when the number of people that it’s for are registered. We like to play the forty-five man tournaments. Our normal entry fee is one-fourteen, but they have some really cheap ones and some a lot more too.”

“I play with play money on that site. I tried to play with real money, but it wouldn’t take my ATM card. It said my bank blocked poker sites.”

“Yeah, mine did the same thing, but they take e-checks now and that worked. Just like writing a check.”

Paul was scrambling into his wallet. “Woot, I have a blank check. Come on Hank, let’s go to the room, I want to play.”

“Paul if your mother found out I had anything to do with you getting on that site after I’m sure she refused, she would never forgive me. If you want to play, you can play on my account.”

“No, I don’t want to play on your account. Besides, I’m getting horny. Let’s go back to the room; my ass has an itch that only your cock can scratch. Oh, and you guys are fantastic. That enema bag is wonderful.”

“I have to admit it is a great way to make anal sex a lot more comfortable. Although, it appears that my ass may never feel a dick again. Our boy Paul is a true bottom.”

“We both love oral sex and we enjoy just lying together and let our grinding give us a fantastic orgasm. Not that we dislike anal sex, it is just not what we do that often. To be honest I think I could get off just kissing Jim. Might take awhile, but heck we love it.” He kissed me and it started to get passionate. Both our computers started beeping at the same time. We laughed and went back to our games.

I saw Paul grab Hank’s hand and pull. “Come on I want to fuck.” They left and we locked the door.

“Now they have me horny.”

“Me too, let’s get naked.” We took our shorts off. “I just have to taste some Adam.” I kissed my beautiful partner. We broke apart only when one of the computers beeped. Playing in four separate games meant we didn’t have much time at all. I played with Adam’s dick. “You are one sexy man.”

He pushed my computer out of the way a bit and took my cock into his mouth. He wouldn’t give it up although his computer was beeping. He came off my cock and went to his computer again. “Damn you taste good, but we need to finish these. We have the rest of our lives to love each other. I’m too competitive to just give up.” He laughed. “I never thought I would pick poker over dick and I wouldn’t if I didn’t know the dick is mine for ever.” We kissed again.

Adam came in second on his first tournament. All our games have the blinds climbing so high all will be over soon. My first tournament I ended up heads up with an idiot I don’t like much, so I was trying to make good decisions and he was just going all-in almost every hand. I finally got pocket nines and just called his big blind. He thought he could just take me off the hand, because I just called. He bet about three fourths of his stack. I re-raised again to all-in putting him all-in. He called and I won. He called me an asshole, I guess because I didn’t just automatically go all-in from the start and let him fold. My second game looks like it might end before Adam’s. When we got down to three, I picked up queen jack of hearts and limped in (just called the big blind). The guy next to me went all-in and so did the chip leader. I decided what the hell if I go out; I get to suck my beautiful Adam.

Turned out I made a flush and became the chip leader head up with another player I don’t have much respect for. He had enough chips that if he doubled up he would be the chip leader again, so I didn’t just want to double him up by pushing with really weak hands to get him out. Heads up any pair even deuces is a strong starting hand, but can be terrible after the flop. I had pocket sixes and bet ten times the big blind. He only called. That made me think he had a strong hand. If it wasn’t a decent hand he would have either fold or go all-in. The flop six ace king all spades. Now a possible flush is a scary flop for me, but probably not him if he actually has spades. Well, just in case he has one, I decide that we have to go all-in here if he doesn’t. He went all-in and I was sure I was still ahead in the game. If he did have a flush he would have bet something smaller or checked to let me hang myself. I called and saw what I was up against. He had ace of hearts and queen of spades. The turn is five of spades. He now has a flush and I figure it’s over. The river is the five of hearts and I have a full house. I win again.

Adam’s game is over about the same time. We shut our laptops and got them out of the way. Our kisses were hot and passionate. He pushed me on to my back roughly. “I have to finish what I start.” He licked my cock from the base to the head, then back down. He licked around the crown a few times and I was bucking on the bed. He took me into his mouth and swallowed me to the hilt. I felt his finger massaging my hole, then slip in to flick my hot button. Before I even knew it was about to happen, I exploded in his sweet mouth. I was our of it. I don’t know how long it took to recover, but when I finally did, I pushed him down on his back and began kissing him. I worked down his body, but was too worked up to take it as slowly as I wanted to. I took his left ball into my mouth and worshiped it with my tongue. I switched to the right. He balls are so perfect; I love the feel of them in my hands or mouth. I moved up to his perfect cock. I licked from the base to the beautiful head. I lifted his cock from his pubic bush and licked down the side. His cock is so hard it’s tough to pull up from his pubic mound. I love having his beautiful cock in my hungry mouth. I keep pushing him into my throat on every down stroke. I slipped my finger into his hot hole and I’m immediately rewarded with the first blast of his sweet cum. This boy taste so good, it must be illegal. Well, I forgot about that. I could suck his cock all day and never get tired of loving him.

We fell asleep before we knew it happened. We didn’t even brush our teeth or anything, we just fell asleep. I woke up at about 3:00 AM. I had to piss like crazy. I managed to untangle myself from Adam without waking him and went to piss. Since I was sure he needed to get up and piss too, I went ahead and woke him. I did manage to think to set the alarm, but I left it to the same time as before, so I wasn’t thinking that much. We slipped back into bed and cuddled up together and were soon back asleep.

The alarm went off at 5:00 AM. We both laughed and decided we might as well start our day even if it wasn’t necessary to get up that early today. We got into our running gear and went out for our run. We got in our full run today. We came back a little tired, but feeling ready for our day.

We got naked and then cleaned each other out. Our showers are always so loving and special. “Let’s do it in the shower this morning. I want to feel you in me with the water running all over us.” I could see the lust in his eyes, so I went and got the lube. “Hurry, I want to try this.” I have never seen him so impatient. I noticed the water kept washing the lube from my cock, so I made sure I got plenty in and around his hole. When I finished lubing his hole, he was backing his butt into me. I entered him and he moaned. I was waiting for him to get used to me in him when he started riding my dick himself. I have never seen him so needing to be fucked. This wasn’t our usual loving beautiful sex, this was raw desperate sex. I grabbed his cock and soon we developed a smooth rhythm. It didn’t take long before we were both speeding toward climax. His ass clamped like a vice as he started shooting his hot cum. My cock started to fill his ass. We were both panting trying to catch our breath.

We were starting to come around from our orgasms. “Man, I have never seen you so worked up. Was it what you expected?”

He laughed. “I don’t know why I got so horny for you in me in the shower. It was great, but now that I’ve done it, I think it will be in bed from now on.”
“And what if I want you to fuck me in the shower?” I teased.

“Sure, it’s only fair. Besides, I will always want anything you do. I love you so much I am amazed everyday at how much my life has changed. It’s like we’re one person with two bodies. I don’t know if we are a Adamjim or a Jimadam, but I can’t stand to be away from you for even a second.”

“I know, I’m the same way. There is no Jim Carter any more, only a Jim and Adam. I never want that to change. I love you so much.” We kissed tenderly. Once we were dressed, we put our dirty clothes in the laundry bag and dropped it off. We went into the hotel restaurant and saw Hank and Paul. We went to their table. They had just ordered or just gotten there, there was no food on the table. “Hey guys, we didn’t expect to see you up this early.”

“We forgot to reset the alarm. We just got here, have a seat. So how did you guys do on the poker tables last night?”

“Jim got two firsts and I got a first and second. Since we have been together we can’t seem to lose. I have never seen this much good luck ever.”

“Yes, I was thinking that last night. If the laws of averages ever catch up with us we will go a month without collecting. I consider myself a pretty good player and have come close to playing that many tournaments with every one of them being in the money.”

“So you won twenty-eight hundred and you won twenty-four hundred last night?”

“Well, yes except you have to deduct the two hundred each in entry fees.”

“Okay twenty-two and twenty-six. You know what this means?” We shook our heads. “It means breakfast is on you two this morning.” We laughed.

“Got it covered.”

“Hey guys, I know Adam plays, Jim do you play tennis?”

“I haven’t played since I was ten, until last Saturday. Adam enjoys it so I decided to learn the game again.”

“Yeah, I had Ted outfit him with gear and give him a lesson. In a month or two, we will be a force to be feared.” He laughed.

“We reserved a court for a couple of hours this evening; do you two feel like taking us on?”

“As long as you don’t expect too much of us. As I said I won’t be much help to Adam on this one.”

“It will be fun; we won’t rub it in too badly.” Paul laughed. “At least we have this one thing we can beat you two at. We will want to play as much as possible before you two start whipping our ass at that too.” He laughed.

“I love having Jim as my partner at everything we do. We are both so competitive that we want to be the best we can be. I told Jim, he didn’t have to take up tennis, but he said we seem to want to do everything together. If I’m going to take up skiing to be with him the least he could do was take up tennis to be with me.”

“Oh shit, now Paul is going to make me take up skiing.” Hank laughed.

“No, I won’t. You’re too old to learn a new trick.” He grinned; teasing Hank in a way that he knew would cause Hank to take up the sport.

“Have your fun young man. Jim, I need skiing lessons.” He grinned.

“I could give you ski lessons, but you would have a whole lot more fun if you let Paul teach you. Besides we will probably all end up skiing together. We seem to becoming an extended family.”

“Oh, that reminds me. If you guys ever get the chance, check out the dick on that Petey kid that was with you the other day. The kid is hung like a man. He is a great kid, but I couldn’t believe how strange his dick looks on such a little kid. I think he likes showing it off, I have seen him a couple of times.”

“We saw him the other day. Jim said it runs in the family. His uncle is like that too.”

“We’ll see plenty of Petey this summer. I promised his dad that I would coach him this summer. His dad will probably be around a lot too. He doesn’t know much about trick skiing or jumping.”

“Jim, I know I have no right to ask after the way I was such an ass about skiing, but will you teach me too.”

I made like I was looking at his ass. “It’s a pretty nice ass.” I teased. “Sure I will work with you. I’m not sure I’m much of an instructor, but I will do my best.”

“With four of us in your class, I would say that qualifies you as an ’in demand’ instructor. It should be fun. How old is this Petey kid?”

“I think he is eleven or twelve.”

“Okay, then I guesses we will have to watch out what we say in front of him. He might freak if he knows all four of us are gay.”

“He already guessed that Jim and I are boyfriends. He didn’t have any problems with it at all. He thinks he likes girls though. From what I saw of him, he is a great kid. You will probably surprise him Paul. Going from cruel to cool in one easy lesson.”

“I guess I have a lot of fences to mend. Hank has helped me so much. I look at the world and everyone in it differently than I used to. I just wish we could be together as much as you guys are. Even half as much would be better than the way it is now.”

“I know it is hard, I am very lucky that my mother is an absentee mother, now that I have found the love of my life. You can come to our house and use us to make it harder for your mom to figure out what is going on. You’re eighteen, why don’t you just move out?”

“My folks still control my trust until I am twenty-five. Thanks, we appreciate the offer to let us get together at your place.” We finished our breakfast and were leaving the hotel when we were approached by a handsome thirty something looking man.

“Jim, Adam, just a second. Hank and Paul can you come over here for a moment.” Of course, Hank and Paul looked almost as confused as we were. He led us to an area away from anyone else. “My name is Mark; I am the head of your security team. I know you just found out yesterday that you have had security since you were just kids. Now that you know, we need you to cooperate with us. Since you two have become what appears to be Jim and Adam’s close friends, you need to be aware of this as well. We pride ourselves in being unobtrusive and we must have done a decent job since you knew nothing of our existence until yesterday and you still didn’t see us to find out.” I started to say something, but Mark stopped me. “Please let me finish, I know you have questions, but we would rather wait until next week to answer them. Next week a lot of things will be changing that will make explaining too much now a waste of time. We need you to carry different phones. May I have your phones?” He held out his hands and like sheep, Adam and I handed him our phones.

He handed them to another young man that walked by and continued. “We will continue to be hidden to you most of the time, but we would appreciate it if you kept us updated where you are going or at least your plans for the day. Your new phones will have an easy way to get in touch with your detail easily. Just push 996# and you will be connected to your mobile network. You can’t imagine how panicked we were last week when you took off fishing. We always know pretty well where you are headed skiing, but fishing is always a problem for us. Your GPS helps us find you but it’s hard not to be noticed. Please just keep in touch with us. Adam your Escalade has already been armored and we are bringing it up this afternoon. We will trade and start on Jim’s.” The guy came back with our new phones. We could see they were like I-phones but not exactly. He handed me the blue one and Adam the red one. He handed us all the chargers and booklets too. “All of your information from your old phones is programmed into the new one. One of our guys will show you all the features on the way to the golf course. I will drive.”

Hank and Paul were speechless. I wasn’t much better and Adam was busy checking out the phone. “Why all of a sudden are you doing this?”

“It may seem like it is all of a sudden to you, but we have been planning this for some time. You have made our job easier in some ways and harder in others now that you are together. The reason that I acted this morning instead of waiting until next week is because those two guys you caught cheating have made threats. Right now they only threatened the tournament director, but they were caught last night trying to break into Rosswood. We don’t believe you are in any danger, but we thought it better to act now. Please, let’s head to the course.”

I turned to Hank and Paul. “Sorry guys, we didn’t even know we had security until last night.”

“It’s not a problem. It does make sense. You guys control two major corporations.” Hank turned to Mark. “If we are doing something wrong just let us know. We love these guys, but their safety comes first.”

“You guys are fine. In fact we feel that with you guys around they are less likely to be a target if someone ever did decide to act against them. Their fathers were always concerned that they might be kidnapped. They didn’t want to take any chances.” We got into our vehicles. It didn’t take long to show the major features of the phones. We now had internet access and several special apps that let us update the security team on our plans. When we got to the golf course, we parked next to Adam’s Escalade. He took the keys to my Escalade off the key ring, and waved the rest of the keys. “Are these yours or Adam’s?”

“Adam’s, do you need mine?”

“Yes, you will have a little different key pad and key after the upgrade. We will leave both sets of keys to Adam’s Escalade with the club pro. We will transfer everything from the blue Escalade to the white Escalade. Enjoy your game today.”

“In an effort to keep you informed. We don’t know exactly what all we will be doing today, but this evening Hank has a tennis court reserved and we are planning on playing. I don’t know other than the skills challenges what we will be doing today.”

“Thank you for helping. We do have that as a tickler for a possibility. I hope we didn’t freak your friends out too much.”

“I don’t think it freaked them any more than it did us. This does make sense to me now. I remember last year at school, I kept seeing people around that made me wonder what was up with them.”

“Your security team was very frustrated last year. That Jake asshole came close a couple of times to having a little accident. No one liked him and we were about to hurt you by helping you catch him in his acts when you found out on your own. We hated that you were hurting, but we couldn’t do anything about it. We are here to make sure you aren’t hurt, but a broken heart is not something we can prevent. We are good, but not that good.”

“I’m so glad it happened. If it hadn’t I would never have met Jim. I will go through all kinds of pain to be with him.”

“Your details knew that first day that something special was happening. We will be contacting you next week to answer any and all questions. The blue Escalade is scheduled to be complete by Monday.”

As we walked into the club house, we could see several people transferring our stuff from one truck to the other, but Mark had disappeared. We walked up to Paul and Hank and I was about to apologize to them when Paul said. “That was cool. Can we see your new phones?”

I was closest to Paul and Adam to Hank, so I handed mine to Paul and Adam handed his to Hank. The phone said. “You are not authorized to use this phone press this button if you wish to report an emergency.” A nine-one-one button appeared on the screen. I took my phone back and pressed 996#.

“Hi, this is Jim, how do we authorize our friends to use our phones?” He told me. “Thanks.” I disconnected from the security dude. I showed Adam how to open the app and we authorized both Hank and Paul on both our phones. I handed my phone back to Paul and he started looking at all the stuff on the phone. Hank wasn’t quit as taken with the phone as Paul was.

“Look at this. He showed me the GPS app. You guys can track each other’s phones.”

We started the skills tournament. It wasn’t broken into flights, but most of the teams entered were in the championship flight. A few like Hank and Paul from the first flight, but I doubt any further down would enter. There is no way to handicap the skills. Driving accuracy was the first skill. Each partner was given three shots. The center of the target was in the exact middle of the fairway two hundred ninety yards away. Each team was given one score for the closest ball to the target. Our closest ball was twelve feet nine inches from the target. Hank and Paul were closer, they were eight feet six inches from the target, but the winner ended up in the center of the target. His shot was far from the best though. It hit a sprinkler head and bounced twenty yards farther to the right than where it hit. It was ironic that the closest drive was one of the worst shots hit.

We won the chipping skill when Adam’s chip went in the cup. Another team chipped in as well and so we had a chip off. The chipping area was moved twenty yards back, the first chips were from eighty-five yards, so this one was one-hundred-five yards. Adam and I won with eleven inches. We were not sure which one of us hit the shot that won, we both had close shots.

Sand shots were next. Hank and Paul won that skill by Paul sinking his first shot from the sand.

Approach shots were next. These shots were from one-hundred-eighty yards out. The pin was in an area that depending on how the ball lands and what kind of spin was on it could go in almost any direction. The closest Adam and I got was eighteen feet. The team that won it was inside six feet.

The last skill was putting. We drew position twenty-two. Which meant we would get to watch twenty-one teams putt before us. Hank and Paul drew four so they didn’t get much of a read before having to put. They did get a score of two inches. The eight team sunk the putt on their second putt. They were allowed to putt all their balls so that if there is a playoff they will have gotten all their putts. Two other teams sunk the putt before our turn. Adam and I both sunk two putts. One other team joined us in the playoff.

We drew for position again and we drew second. The starting point was moved to a different location on the same green and was now at eighty feet. The closest the first team got was four feet eight inches. Adam wanted to go first. His first put was one foot three inches. His second putt was six inches. His third putt clipped the hole, but ended four inches away. My first putt went past the cup and was a little too hard to take the same break Adam’s did. My second putt looked in the hole but didn’t drop. They just called it lip. My last putt went in and we were leading the putting. The last team managed to hole a putt too, so now it was down to the two of us. We got unlucky and drew the one. We had to give the other team a read on our putting. We were backed up to ninety feet and yet again another position on the green. Adam sank his first putt and we declined the rest of our putts so they would have to putt with just that first putt. They came close but didn’t sink a putt and so Adam won the putting contest for us. Again we donated our prizes to go to charity. By now a lot of items were donated to be auctioned for charity. It seems to be catching on.

We ate at the club dinning room. We called the security detail and told them we would be going back to the hotel. We stopped at the pro shop and picked up the keys to the white Escalade. When we got it we were surprised to see the subtle changes the armor made to the truck. Adam gave me one of the key sets. “Look at the difference in the keypad. One is definitely a panic button, what does this one do?” I pressed it. Two compartments opened and two pistols were reveled along with four extra clips of ammunition. “I guess we will have to be careful where we leave these keys.”

Our phones rang. We answered and the security detail was making sure we were just checking out the keypad. They told us they wanted us to renew our firearms safety certification next week. We closed the compartments and headed to the hotel.

Our message waiting light was flashing, but we decided to take our shower before getting it. We took our shower and were cuddled up kissing before we decided to get the message. It was Max and he wanted us to call him on speaker phone so we could both hear. We looked at each other with a worried glance. Adam grabbed his phone and dialed Max. After the pleasantries, Max said. “The inspector has completed his inspection and said he would send a complete report to the closing agent, but that the only things he found were very minor and nothing to worry about.”

“Thanks Max, from the way you sounded we thought there was something wrong.”

“Well, I have something else to talk to you boys about too. I was talking to Tobin and can you believe he has no medical insurance?” He didn’t wait for us to respond. “I don’t know for sure, but I don’t think they pay him very much either.”

Adam and I looked at each other. “We should fix this. I don’t know what you do for your staff, but we should make it a point to make sure they have very good salaries and benefits.”

“I’m pretty sure we do that, but to be honest, I’m ashamed to say I don’t have a clue. I’m sorry Max, can you make sure that is all taken care of?”

“Oh, guys, we are paid very well and have all the benefits that any employee of West International has, including retirement and 401k. We are just fine; I’m concerned for Tobin and Corbin though. I’m also worried about Dillon; he’s the pool guy and Corbin’s boyfriend. I overheard the boys talking today. Seems that Dillon’s parents found out he is gay and have thrown him out. He just turned eighteen and was going to start college this fall. Seems he has a partial scholarship, but not enough he can make it on what the pool folks are paying him.”

“I know we will have to re-work everything once we swap over to you guys working for us instead of West International, but we want to offer the best salary and benefits around. Adam and I should discuss this before we make a decision, but if you don’t mind Max, can we talk and call you back?”

“Wait Jim, let’s just do it now. I think we will agree on everything. We both want loyal employees that will continue to treat us like family. I say you just talk about what you are thinking and we can just hammer it out now.”

“Okay, but reel me in if I get out of hand. And Max, I‘m counting on you to tell me if we need to do more or I left something out.”

“Will do.” Both Adam and Max said together.

“First of all make sure Tobin is on salary from us starting last Friday when we agreed to buy the house. I suggest that we find out what we should be paying him and then add twenty percent. What he has done on those grounds should be highly rewarded. Also make sure he gets into the benefit plans immediately. Max, why don’t you talk to Tobin about Dillon, I think we should hire him and make him part of the family. Same with Corbin, see if we can get them on our salary as full time employees so they will be eligible for the education plan. Also the chauffer apartment is empty; see if Tobin has a problem letting Dillon live there. He might not want to do that because, my guess it will soon become Dillon and Corbin’s apartment. Make sure he is on board before you say anything to either of the boys. Now we can’t let them live there just yet, because we haven’t closed on the property. If it is okay with Adam, maybe Dillon can stay in Adam’s room for awhile. Adam is nodding his head, so Adam is on board with that.”

“So is Tobin, I’ve already talked to him. Just a second.” A short pause. “Here someone wants to talk to you.”

“Hello Mr. Carter and Mr. West, I’m Dillon. Thanks so much.”

“Wait just a damn second. We will have none of the Mister crap. For one I don’t even know what your last name is and it will just be easier if you call us Adam and Jim. I’m Adam by the way. Now, you are very welcome and we are happy to do anything we can for Tobin. He works magic with those grounds. We’re not sure three people are enough, but we will make adjustments as needed. I take it you have already moved into my room?”

“Yes, Max knew exactly what you guys would do. He already assured Tobin that he would be getting a healthy raise and all the benefits. When he found out that Tobin was paying for Corbin’s college education, he said he was sure you two would want to make him a full time employee so that his tuition and books would be paid. He had already heard me and Corbin talking and knew I was homeless. Of course, Corbin said I could stay with him and his grandfather, but that place is small and with Corbin and I both on the floor, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other and that wouldn’t be cool. We couldn’t do that to Tobin. He is wonderful about us as it is.”

“Max, make sure the architect gives some more room to Tobin and also a sweet shower. Even if we have to totally rebuild the apartment we want him to have a great place to live. Same with the other apartment. He might have to stay there for a little longer, but if he is as cute as he must be for you to be eavesdropping on his conversation, Maggs and Barb will be spoiling him rotten.”

“I didn’t eavesdrop on their conversation, I merely overheard them.”

“Okay, okay, we will go with that for now. Is there anything else we can do for you Dillon?”

“I want to thank you too. This is Corbin by the way. Max and everyone said it would be okay if we both moved here until the place is ready. Oh, papa said he was fine with it as well.”

“Very nice to sort of meet you. I speak for Adam when I say we look forward to meeting you when we return. Maybe we can even hang out some together. Is there anything you or Dillon need or want that we can help you with?”

No, not really, but one thing, I can think of that you might be able to do for Tobin. He has a lady friend and he would like her to move in with him. He was going to ask you about it when he got a chance to talk to you. Knowing him, he will feel guilty with all the things you are doing for him to ask for something else.”

“Of course, he can have his lady friend move in. Max, make sure he knows this quickly and the architect should consult Tobin’s lady friend about additional changes other than what I suggested. Please tell him to make them a nice home, not just a place to live.”

“Oh, and guys, make sure you get anything you wanted added to the plans for the other apartment too. Max, you might want to show them Jim’s bathroom, so they can get a feel for the changes we are talking about.”

“I will do that. Oh that reminds me, I fired your part-time maid yesterday Jim. She was smoking and drinking while she should have been cleaning. I have been meaning to do that anyway. We will take care of your place until we all move then we can discuss what to do about the other houses.”

“Anything you say Max. Thanks for taking care of me.”

‘You should hear these two gushing over how cool you two are. They sure don’t know yet.” He laughed. “I’m just teasing. I think you boys are pretty cool too. I’ll take the boys over to Jim’s right now. I have to pick up Maggs and Barb anyway. They should have that house ship shape by now. They were pretty pissed at how that service was ripping you off.”

“Adam is my life and you guys must be our guardian angels.”

“We have to go now before you get me all choked up.”

Thanks for reading
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..