Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 5,618 Words
  • 1,169 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sole Scion - 19. Chapter Nineteen: Prisoner of Revenge

To his own surprise Ray found he has fallen in love with Daniel. Being a Watcher this was most unusual. With Albert continuing to torment Daniel and Andrew the time had come for Ray to finally put an end to Albert's shenanigans. With the first batch of test results from Daniel's Nano detector almost complete, time is quickly running out for Daniel and his friends.

Chapter Nineteen: Prisoner of Revenge

 

 

 

Once pass the armored glass Ray looked back into the cell. His father and uncle were already busy doing those things with their things. He didn’t mind. His father had already gone over the birds and the bees. That did not mean Ray wasn’t in a rush to experience it for himself.

Focusing, he went from being an ethereal light to possessing the mass, body, appearance, and uniform of a nondescript NET agent. As he made his way out of the Zoo he cheerfully hummed the nursery rhyme Old Mack Donald. A few of the people he passed gave him inquisitive looks but did not stop him. It took asking some questions and a few wrong turns but eventually he reached the door to Daniel’s quarters. Now that he was there he had to find a way inside.

While he appeared to be wearing a security bracelet it was an organic facsimile and not functional. Waving his arm around would not open any doors. Still he was not going to give up so easily. Noticing the guard standing next to the entry he quickly came up with a solution. Still humming he went to the guard and gave him his best impersonation of his uncle’s ‘come fuck me’ look.

Tickling the guard’s more primitive mind. If the man had been a Grey he might have caught Ray in the act. But then again, a Grey might find the intrusion most beguiling.

What he did must have work because the guard soon had his hands on Ray ass. “Well aren’t you as cute as a button,”” The guard chuckled as he squeezed Ray’s butt.

“Some say I’m even cuter naked. Care to find out?” Ray continued on his way for a few more feet then looked back and winked at the guard.

The guard looked at the door he was supposed to be guarding then back at Ray, licked his lips and nodded. “We’ll have to make it quick.”

“How about long slow and hard.” Ray said. That was one of his father’s favorite lines.

“Whichever way you want it cutie.”

“Lead on.”

“Follow me… I know just the place where we won’t have to worry about being disturbed.”

“Sounds lovely.” Ray was beginning to enjoy roleplaying. He followed the guard around the corner and inside an enclosed and luckily empty surveillance room.

Looking at the screens Ray saw they were all focused inside Daniel’s quarters. Daniel sat in the study as far as the bed as possible while Major Albert Grey… the bastard, slept comfortably on the bed. “He’s hot.” He pointed to where Daniel sat.

“Don’t I know it? Too bad he plays hard to get. One of the infected will get his hot ass before the Major does.”

“Why doesn’t he leave him alone?”

“What does it matter? You’re hot enough for me. Keeping his eyes on Ray the guard fumbled for the key controlling the surveillance system. With a hard counterclockwise turn he shut the entire system off.

The guard grabbed the back of Ray’s ass and squeezed. “Nice round and firm… just the way I like it.”

Before Ray knew it their lips were locked. He panicked and attempted to push the guard away but the man was not going to be brush off so easily. Ray wasn’t prepared. He hadn’t thought his plan through to the end result of the seduction. A part of him wanted to run, another was curious to see what having sex was all about. After all, his father seemed willing to take advantage of every opportunity to fuck that fell in his lap.

As he felt his virgin cock begin to swell he made a decision. If he was to go through with it, he wanted it to be with someone he was actually attracted to... someone who would make it special. He quickly narrowed down the list to two possible candidates. By the end of the night he would have both.

First however he had to deal with a sex crazed guard. Having already formed a telepathic connection to his mind, Ray decided to have a little fun. First he took over the part of the thalamus controlling sight. The guard would now see exactly what Ray wanted and what Ray wanted was them having mad passionate sex without him actually have to take part in it. To help reinforce the hallucination he played around with the sexual pleasure node of the hypothalamus.

He would have to constantly focus a part of his mind on the guard to keep each part of the experience under his control but Ray was confident he could pull it off. The only negative part of his plan was that he had to provide the visual experience the guard would believe is real. Doing so could not help but make him more interested to know what it would feel like for real.

He didn’t have to strip the guard to get his hands on the bracelet. The hallucination was so real that the guard pretty much ripped off his uniform himself. Once he had the bracelet he slipped from the room and went back to the entry to Daniel’s quarters. With a wave of his hand the door opened.

When the light from the hallway reached his closed eyes Daniel jumped out of the chair with disastrous result. While he had slept in the chair his legs had fallen asleep on him. Therefore when he tried to stand he ended up falling on his ass.

While it was quite a comical scene Ray interpreted to mean he had scared Daniel out of his wits. That was the last thing he wanted. “I’m not here to hurt you.” He raised his hands over his head to show he was unarmed.

“What… is something wrong? Am I needed back at the lab?”

Ray offered Daniel a hand up. “Everyone’s fine. I just wanted to make sure you were as well.”

“I’m fine… but who are you? I don’t recognize you but you seem to know me.”

Ray moved in close and whispered; “It’s me.” He made sure to use his true voice.

“Daniel’s eyes went wide. “Ray?”

“In the flesh. What do you think?” He spun around to let Daniel have a good look at him.

“I hate to say it but you’re hot.”

“I didn’t go out of my way to be but thanks.” Ray had indeed picked a formidable body. He towered over Daniel by a head’s length. His face was a pale, smooth, and chiseled as polished marble. His wide shoulders slimmed down to a narrow waist while his legs were knotted with muscle. Daniel was able to determine this because Ray’s uniform was skin tight. Ironically his uniform was in fact just that, a removable outer layer of his body

“What now?”

“Whatever you want.” Ray gave Daniel a look full of yearning.

“Ray… have you lost your mind?” Daniel pointed to where the Major was asleep on the bed.”

An idea popped in Ray’s head. “Leave it to me. You go hide.”

Daniel slipped into the bathroom and hid himself in the stall. Through the fogged glass he saw Ray slip onto the mattress and lean over Al’s body.

The Major woke with a start. “What the hell…”

Ray took the Grey’s hands and let them run down his skin tight uniform. It did not take long for him to have Al’s full undivided attention.

Daniel watched as the two headed out of the apartment. When Ray returned he came back alone. “All finished. You can come out now.”

Daniel hesitated for a brief moment. Ray was showing him a side of him that Daniel never knew he possessed. He wasn’t sure if it was a good thing that Ray’s was showing off his hitherto unobserved sensual side. When he didn’t come back right away, Ray went to him. “Miss me?”

“What the hell has gotten into you?”

“I don’t know… but I’m certain it is my fault. You see…” Ray went over how he got the guard’s security bracelet. The man was still in the security room but he was no longer alone. The Major was with him, experience the same hallucination as the man he was now ravishing.

“You must have quite the imagination,” was the only thing Daniel could think of to saying.

“I don’t know. It’s so confusing. My thoughts are divided between them. It’s hard to think straight.”

“You were too clever for your own good. It seems you have entangled yourself up in their hallucination.”

“I know.” Ray had that longing look in his eyes again.

“Ray, I’m flatted but…”

“When was the last time a real man treated you right.” Ray’s voice deepened an octave.

“Too long…” Daniel had to admit. As part of his punishment Clive had been taken back into the seclusion. With Andrew infected there was no one he found the least bit tempting… until now.

“I want it to be you. I want you to be my first.” Ray said

“Your first…if you’ve never done it before what are you making the two see?”

“What they want to see. They have quite the imagination.” The two found themselves at the foot of the bed.

“Ray…” Whatever Daniel was going to say was silenced by Ray’s lips pressing against his own. When their mouths parted both gasped for air. “No tricks… if we’re going to do this I want it to be real.”

“I would not think of having it any other way.” Ray let his clothes melt into his hard flesh.

Daniel felt his heart race. Ray had indeed picked quite an alluring disguise. “Neat trick… wish I could do that.”

“I like you just the way you are.” Ray pulled Daniel into a deeper kiss. As they explored each other’s hot salivating mouths Ray untied the knot of Daniel’s robe and let it fall to the floor. “See that was easy.” He wrapped an arm around the middle of Daniel’s back. With his free hand lifting Daniel up by his thighs he lowered them both onto the bed.

“Which way do you prefer… top or bottom?”

“Daniel could feel Ray’s nine inch rod pressed against him. He also had his hands on his melon ass. He didn’t know which he wanted more. “What do you want?”

“I want to try it all,” Ray said eagerly.

“Suites me fine.” Daniel laughed.

Ray sat himself on his knees at the bottom of Daniel’s neck. He slapped his fat cock on Daniel open mouth until there was a web of sticky strings of precum between his lips. Then, grabbing his cock at where it joined his giant balls he squeezed, the fat head of his cock swelling larger. He slid his meat down Daniel’s throat.

Daniel sucked hard as the bottom of the cock slid up and down his tongue. It was beautiful… Ray was beautiful and far more skilled than any virgin should be. If he knew how often Ray had sneaked into this father’s mind while he and Neil would go at it, Daniel would be Daniel even more eager to experience firsthand the skill of the man who had taught Ray so well. Thinking about Ryan caused Daniel panic and choke.

Ray quickly pulled out. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No. I just have to ask… what about the plague?”

“Don’t worry… I don’t have the sort which would ever harm you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

Daniel however wasn’t. His fear of the plague caused his cock to go limp. “How do I know you’re telling me the truth?”

“Have we ever shown signs of the plague? Am I even capable of catching it?” To prove his point a purple aura began to radiate from the center of his body. “I am, as some say, a light bulb. Right now I want is to light you up like a Christmas tree.”

“What will happen to me if we do this… and don’t tell me nothing.”

“I don’t know… I’ve seen what happens when the Captain has sex with outsiders. They glow… they become one of us. But you aren’t like them. Zac… I’ve tried to help him but he’s not taken to the change all that well. Might have to do with him being bitten by one of the Nosferatu.”

“What do you mean? Not like them?”

“You came from where we came from.”

“Ryan hasn’t said…”

“The captain doesn’t know and he’s not the same. He only visited. We however were born there.”

When Daniel stayed silent Ray doubled his effort to arouse him. When he took Daniel’s cock in his mouth he didn’t just suck he massaged it with the energy from the heart of his core.

Daniel didn’t know what to think… He was his father and mother’s son. He had even been shown the baby picture. One memory however nagged him. One day his father had sat him down on his lap and told him… “Some people choose to have children. You on the other hand chose me.” It had never bothered Daniel that he left his mother out. His father had left his mother out of a lot of things. It was as if relationship between the Daniel and his father had been stronger than between husband and wife. Daniel had long known how Karl had helped destroy their marriage. He only now was starting to suspect he had been a part of it as well. Whatever happened? Whatever would happen? No event would ever affect him more than his father’s death.

When Ray saw a single tear run down the side of Daniel’s head he had a good idea of why it had been shed. To get his beloved Daniel back on him he stood up on the edge of the bed, raised Daniel’s calves over his shoulder and waited for their eyes to meet. “It’s okay. All that matters is the present. Not the past or the future… just this moment. We must take what we can from it and live life like there is no tomorrow. You are me and I am you and nothing will ever change that.”

Ray discarded his flesh but kept his human shape. He was now pure energy, pure emotion, pure love. With a single thrust he sent all of that deep inside Daniel’s mortal frame. He filled Daniel up, gave him his strength, and calmed his wounded heart.

Not able to maintain such power forever the moment lasted only a brief moment before it ended. Ray had just enough strength left to return to human form. He didn’t understand the extent of what they had done. He didn’t know if he had caused Daniel to Awaken. He didn’t let such questions lessen the moment.

When it came time for him to leave Daniel insisted on walking back with him. They held hands as they walked and while the people they passed seemed shocked by the pair none tried to stop them.

At the entrance to the Zoo they were forced to go their separate way. “Will what we did become a common occurrence.” Daniel asked clearly hoping it would.

“Only if you want it to be.” Ray replied. He also didn’t want what they did to be a onetime event.

“I want it… except having Andrew cured and back with me I want nothing more.”

“Then I’ll see you when I see you.”

They shared a final kiss.

It did not go witnessed… at the other end of the passage the Major stood red faced. He didn’t know if he was filled with rage out of jealousy or that Daniel had just humiliated him. He barreled down on Daniel. “You can forget that collar ever coming off.” He gave it a hard yank.

Daniel didn’t flinch when the barbs drew blood. “If that is what you want so be it but you will never have me.”

The Major didn’t know it but he had doomed himself.

 

 

 

Daniel was not the only one left changed, however, Ray was not the sort to poach on anyone’s territory. As he and Daniel made love, Ray had seen to it that Andrew experienced every bit of it as well.

When Andrew saw Ray approaching his cell he knocked on the glass. Ray looked for the source of the sound, saw Andrew and waved. He didn’t stop to chat.

Andrew was left confused. After all he had witness why did Ray not seem interested in discussing it. Ray had changed… and deep in his gut Andrew knew both he and Daniel had as well. He didn’t know what the end result would be. He would have to wait with everyone else and see.

The next man to come down the hall was the last person he wanted to see. Unlike Ray, Major Grey clearly wanted to talk. Having a good idea what he wanted to talk about Andrew refused to look in his direction.

When Albert started pounding on his cell Andrew didn’t bother to look up. “Daniel’s is a two timing lying whore.” Albert spat. When Andrew didn’t take the bait Al turned on the lights to Andrew cell and shouted; “Look at me when I’m talking to you!”

Al was losing it. Andrew knew all too well what the bastard had to be going through. Unlike himself, the Major was the source of his own suffering. “Didn’t get lucky last night I take it.”

“Actually I did… just not with Daniel.” Albert still didn’t know how he found himself in the surveillance room mid-thrust of fucking the guard who was supposed to be making sure Daniel didn’t leave his quarters. He didn’t even know who he had seen Daniel holding hands with. But the discarded bed sheets had told him the only thing he needed to know. “It doesn’t bother you that your lover is whoring himself out to any man with a dick.”

“So long as it isn’t yours… no. See, unlike you, I trust him. Unlike you I have come to accept I might live the rest of my life to never enjoy the rush of feeling myself inside him. I have let him go. Its long past you did the same.”

“But he hasn’t given up on you. You two cling to the hope of finding a cure but I will see you dead before I let you hold Daniel in your arms again.”

Loki jumped from Andrew’s lap and growled at the man threatening them.

The Albert took out a key, and used it to unlock the metal casing protecting the emergency decontamination activator. One push and in less than the time it would take to breath the insides of the cell would go from room temp to as hot as the sun. His fist ached to smash the button.

“Major! Don’t you dare hit that button!”

Albert knew that voice and dared not disobey. “Yes grandfather.” Out of Andrew’s range of vision the Praetor and six of his bodyguards had their guns aimed directly at Albert’s heart.

“I will deal with you and your mutt later.” Albert said as he turned to face his grandfather.

“No you won’t,” the Praetor corrected. He turned to face the guards he had brought with him. “You have your orders. Lock him up. Be sure it is the same size as the surveillance room where he just fucked away his future.”

“What the hell? Why are you arresting me?” Albert demanded.

“I am not arresting you. I’m putting you in quarantine. How can you be such an idiot and still be of my blood? You just had to get yourself infected.”

“Infected… how? There is no way I’m infected.” Albert knew screaming at his own grandfather wouldn’t help him prove his case but his jealousy over Daniel had finally driven him mad.

“If you actually paid attention to something other than your dick you would have known Dr. Winters got his miracle Sleeper device working yesterday morning.”

“I was very aware… I made sure he got my approval for who was to be tested. I know for a fact my name was not on that list.”

“But that stupid guard you fucked was and his tests came back positive.”

Albert felt as if the floor had fallen beneath him “But grandfather… you wouldn’t lock up your own grandson.”

“The law is the law. You better pray Dr. Winters does come up with a cure because without it the only way you’ll ever step out of the Zoo is riding inside a body bag.

“It’s a trick… it has to be. He contaminated the samples just to screw with me,” Albert insisted.

“Get him out of my sight.” The Praetor turned his hateful face down on Andrew. “If I thought it would do any good I would have let him burn you to a crisp but I now need Dr. Winters full cooperation more than ever.”

“The Major could be right… Contaminating the samples is the sort of thing Daniel would do. If he did the Major more than deserved it.”

“He will be tested but I at least am quite certain what the results will show. I did not tell my grandson but that idiot guard Awakened while we tried to capture him. As for my grandson… I know exactly what happened in that janitor closest. The fool didn’t think that when the security cameras were turned off it would trigger a warning light to go off. I know exactly what happened.”

“Glad to know you’re keeping an eye on things. Makes me feel all safe and cozy inside my cell.”

“Don’t get too comfortable. While my grandson was fucking away his future Daniel was entertaining a guest of his own.”

“Really?”

“When the cameras were turned off we tried to turn them back on remotely. All we got was nothing.”

“Then you have nothing to hold against him.”

“For now… but I will. Damn it… even if I do, even if Daniel infected my grandson out of spite, there is nothing I dare do about it. His test results came back too.”

“And…”

“And the results were conclusive.” A tear dropped from one of the Praetor’s green eyes. “He is the Scion of my first born son… the one I loved the most. So can you now see my predicament? I’m in danger of losing both boys.”

Daniel shares his blood? Then he’s part Grey. Did Daniel know and not tell me? Andrew wanted to believe his beloved friend hadn’t known. He had to remind himself that none of the past tests Daniel had been made to endure had never hinted he was a Neo, let alone Grey. He didn’t even look like one. No… I’m sure he didn’t know. He is going to be so pissed when he finds out. At least I have three inches of armored glass to protect me when he does because man is he going to be pissed.

     

As Chief Examiner Scott had been the first to learn of Daniel’s heritage. That had left him the duty of telling his husband that Brutus had indeed left behind a son. Scott didn’t know how he should feel about that. He had always known of the long dead Scion had left behind an heir. It had been Brutus who had made Scott swear to hide his existence from his father. It had never occurred to Scott that one of his descendants would fall so easily into their laps.

Like any over protective father Thomas had practically suffocated Brutus by the heavy handed manner he used to keep him safe from harm. Like any son, Brutus eventually rebelled. He sent all his father’s men away. He eventually refused to even talk to his father. He would only deal with Scott… the uncle who had fought for what little freedom his father would allowed him to enjoy.

Like with the other Scions, most of the Guardians failed to obey the last of the God Emperor’s last command. He had commanded that they allow his children to make their own way in life and be allowed to live without the legacy of their father hanging over them. Varrus, Julian, Thomas all refused to let them do exactly that. Out of all of them only Scott made any attempt to obey. He should not have been surprised that he ended up being the children’s favorite. He became the only one they would tell when they made a mess of things. No one ended up in a worse mess than Brutus.

Brutus had always been an idealist. When the Guardians had failed to obey his father’s final orders he took on the responsibility of seeing the God Emperor’s will was obeyed. That is why he founded the Roman Republic… he wanted to create a system of government made up of different voices, where no one man would come to dominate the lives of countless others.

The God Emperor had wanted such a system. He didn’t want his sons to find themselves put on a throne and be declared gods. But that was exactly what happened when Julian Lordon turned traitor.

Julian… The God Emperor’s most fervent High Priest believed that only when Earth was ruled by the Emperor’s children would the Emperor come back to his people. Seeing the Roman Republic as fertile ground to plant the seeds of a new Ares, he thought to destroy all Brutus had struggled to build and replace it with a new empire.

Brutus would not let his dream die without a fight. Against Julian and Octavius and their supporters it was a hopeless war he fought. When he knew the end was near he sent for the one man he trusted, his father’s long time lover, Scott Grey.

On the night of the last battle Scott came to him. He begged Brutus to come with him and escape but Brutus refused to listen. He would live his life as he wished even if it meant its end. He had summoned his uncle for one reason only and that was to carry his child. Even on the eve of his death he had not forgotten his father’s prophesy. If it was to be fulfilled then he had to leave behind an heir.

Knowing how Thomas would react to his death he made Scott swear to keep the child secret. His son was to live free from the shadow of others… even that of his own. Scott gave him his oath.

After the child was born Scott left him with a family with no connection to Ares. That child grew to live an ordinary life and when he died he left behind a son. And so the chain was forged. Though Scott lost track of the Brutus’s heirs during the dark days when the Black Death wiped out whole villages he never doubted the line would always survive.

It seemed he had been proven right. Scott could only accredit how fate had led Daniel to him to the foresight of the God Emperor himself. Now that Scott and more importantly Thomas lover knew who and what Daniel was Scott feared he would once again have to defend the right of a Scion to live his own life. And what an unusual life Daniel had lived so far….

When Scott told Thomas the blood results he begged him not to tell Daniel the truth. The young man already had a hatred for NET and all it stood for that was hard to compete against. Telling Daniel he was a long lost family member of NET’s founder would only enrage him further and increase the sense of guilt and self-hatred the young man had been struggling with since his father’s death. It took a lot of shouting before Scott convinced his husband that the best thing to do was to let Daniel find out on his own.

Once Thomas gave his word Scott knew he would keep it. Among Grey’s lying to a fellow Grey was considered the worst form of insult. That did not mean Scott wouldn’t keep his lover under close watch. Like a Harvard schooled lawyer he knew Thomas was already searching for loopholes to help speed things along. He would leave clues… breadcrumbs to guide Daniel in the right direction.

Whatever trail he left Scott would make sure to sweep away. He had already dealt with those who his foolish husband had already told. He put mind blocks on Andrew, Albert, and anyone Daniel might come in contact with. They would not forget what they knew but the block would prevent them from even hinting at anything. When he caught Thomas emailing the results to Daniel he used his protocol override to see that CEMS would prevent that kind of data from being transmitted.

With each move Thomas made, Scott had been ready to counter it. It was quickly become a kind of game. The truth would be hidden much like Ester eggs. The hints were hidden but were out there to discovered but each time Thomas tried to point one out to Daniel, Scott would hide the egg someplace else. That did not mean Scott was able to get the better of Thomas all the time. Thomas had not become the head of NET by being dim witted. Out of twenty attempts maybe one or two would manage slip by Scott but those clues were always obtuse to the point that Daniel didn’t even notice them even when they were right under his nose.

After enough test-runs Daniel’s Sleeper detection device was certified as a success. With the discovering of the source of the pathogen the Plague moniker was cast aside for the more accurate one the Nano Plague as in nano machine.

       __________________________________________________________________________

 

Not for the first time Daniel ended up asleep at his computer and not for the first time Ray ended up carrying him to bed.

With each experience Ray had gotten better at mimicking Greys. One day Daniel arrived in his lab to find Ray sitting at a spare desk, taking notes. While Daniel had been busy fine tuning his invention, Ray had work in secret creating a new personnel file for himself. After Daniel gotten off the initial shock he was surprised he hadn’t thought of it himself.

Ray was now officially a member of NET. He had in fact managed to seduce enough of his superiors that he had gotten himself Albert’s former post. Daniel was now expected to report to him, and they couldn’t be happier with the arrangement even if they tried.

There was another reason why Daniel was grateful to have Ray on his side of the cells. Ray’s powerful mental abilities allowed Daniel and Andrew to enjoy a certain level of intimacy that without Ray acting as a conduit would have been otherwise impossible.

When Ray entered the lab to see Daniel once again slumped on top of his keyboard he shook his head and laughed. “I swear. Your work schedule is starting to ruin our love life.” He went over to Daniel and let his fingers run through his hair. Since their first experience short narrow bands of white tuffs of hair had appeared on either side of Daniel’s temple. Daniel would moan about getting old. Ray thought it made him look distinguished. Anyway he wouldn’t let Daniel dye his hair to get rid of it. To him they were marks of their love.

As he carried Daniel to their bed he wondered how he ended up falling so hard for him. Daniel was his father’s son and he had drawn Watchers like Ray to him like fireflies to the moon. There was more to it of course. Daniel might carry the blood of his father… but there was more to him than that. Just like any Watcher, Ray and Daniel possessed the souls of those who died before being born. Unlike other Watchers however both managed to mature to adulthood…. Well almost. Both possessed a young innocence that would never leave them.

It was Ray’s secret focus of his research to find a way of keeping Daniel as young in body as he was young of soul. Unlike Ray who like all true Watchers was immortal. Daniel would slowly grow old, weaken, and eventually die. As far as Ray was concerned changing that was just as important as Daniel finding a cure for the Nano Plague.

After lying down next to Daniel, Ray let his strong slender fingers rub Daniel along his chest. “Soon Dan… I’ll have the solution soon enough for both of us.”

     

Copyright © 2014 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..