Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - 5. The Boy Next Door from Spend Spend Spend

He could barely recognize the room that was laid out before him. The lights from outside shone into the room and the scene looked magnificent. Ivan smiled to himself at the set up he was able to arrange. Along the wall was a line of candles, all with their own romantic scents, giving the room the aroma that it needed. On the sofa was a throw blanket... ready, in case they wanted to use the sofa. Ivan had no idea what Brandon had planned. All he knew was that it would be the night he had been waiting months for. Ivan looked over to the floor and thought to himself, “I really have gone all out on tonight.” Ivan laughed to himself, “Strawberries, Chocolate, Handcuffs. You never know what we will need them for...”

Ivan walked over to the candles and slowly began to light each one, creating a beautiful effect of staged candle lighting, one of the things that Brandon enjoyed most. Ivan looked at the candles and took a deep breath; he thought, “We are really going to do this!” Ivan sat down on the sofa and stared at the room before him and there was only one phrase that came to mind...

“Oh shit...”

As he thought this, the doorbell rang and he realised he had not changed into something more attractive. He raced to the door and looked through the letterbox. Seeing it was Brandon, he shouted, “Give me five minutes and I’ll let you in!”

Ivan raced up the stairs and practically threw his school shirt off, showing a glimpse of his lightly toned stomach in the mirror as he removed his trainers and his ankle socks and stared at himself in the mirror. He looked around and searched in his underwear drawer and found the pair of silk boxers. “Brandon is going to enjoy this,” he thought.

Ivan slipped his trousers and boxers off and then stared again at himself in the mirror. He had a good body, it wasn’t perfect, but no person’s body is, in his own opinion. Well, maybe Brandon’s, but he wasn’t meant to judge his boyfriend. He slowly slid the silk onto his body and snapped the elastic against his back. “I think I’m going to enjoy this.” He quickly threw a loose fitting t-shirt around his neck and slipped a pair of lounge trousers onto himself, then quickly raced downstairs to open the door.

Brandon stood staring at the door waiting when he reached into his coat and took out four condoms and put them into his trouser pocket. He giggled to himself and hid around the corner. Ivan poked his head out of the door and couldn’t see Brandon; he took a few steps out when Brandon came out from the corner and placed his arms around him.

“Looking for someone?”

Ivan jumped a mile then turned around and shoved Brandon in the door. Ivan walked into the living room, pulling Brandon by the coat onto the sofa and he practically threw him onto it.

Brandon said, “You must really want this...”

Ivan strode over to the record player and it began to play a slow and romantic piano solo. With that he smirked at Brandon and backed off to the door.

The door locked...

They stared at each other, satisfied by the sexual tension that was just released on each other. The clothes were everywhere, even Ivan’s silk underwear had ended up hung off the clock in the corner in the room. Brandon was laid with Ivan between his legs. Ivan’s head rested on Brandon’s toned and succulent stomach.

Ivan whispered to Brandon, “I think you are perfect...”

“What? In bed?” He laughed at his own joke.

“No, as a person. I’ve never met anyone like you, babe, you are the highlight of my day...”

“Well, I’m honoured, but in case you haven’t noticed, we are lying totally naked in the middle of your living room and, unless you want your mum to find out, I suggest we go upstairs.” Brandon moved the sleepy Ivan to the couch and walked over and blew the candles on the side out, leaving them in a pitch dark room with only Brandon’s intuition to guide them around. Brandon helped Ivan to the stairs and they began to make their way up to Ivan’s room.

And once again, the door clicked...

The front door opened and Erica wrapped her hand around the door, feeling, searching. She located the thing she was looking for and flicked it. She stared at the environment before her and a look of slight terror came upon her. She had nothing to do but get rid of Tony in order to tidy up. Of course she didn’t want rid of him, she wanted to keep him as long as possible, but she knew that she would have to tidy up or he would get suspicious of what was laying on the living room floor when they walked in.

She turned with haste towards Tony and said to him “Sorry Tony, my son seems to have had a night to himself and has forgotten to tidy up, so can we meet up tomorrow?” She lightly pushed him out of the door.

“Okay...”

“Thanks for understanding.”

She looked ferociously at the room... her eyes in a passionate rampage. This room had caused her to not have the night of passion she so dutifully wanted. She began to climb the stairs muttering to herself, “Boys! Who invited them? I nearly got him in my house. Why did I have kids? I forget I was forced...” She continued to grumble.

Brandon looked up. The light from outside shone into the room giving it a virtuous light... and then he heard footsteps approaching from downstairs. He looked at Ivan, his eyes perfect closed, showing his perfect eyelids. The one thing Brandon especially loved about Ivan was the way that he had such a heavenly tone to his breathing. Staring at his stomach going up and down was enough to startle any man from his endeavours. Brandon giggled to himself and laid back onto his side facing Ivan and draped his arm and leg over him. He thought to himself, “I must be hearing things...”

Erica reached the top of the stairs and sighed. She whispered to herself, “This is what I’m decreased to.” She crossed over towards the bedroom and came across a mirror and stared at and said, “Oh dear... you’ve aged, dear.” She carried on her way and thought, “Oh well... shit happens... though usually it happens to me...”

She paused in front of Ivan’s room and placed her hand on the door handle. She looked at his door and thought, “He’ll be asleep... best not to wake him.” She carried into her own bedroom heading into her own private bathroom.

Brandon jolted as he heard Erica’s door open and this caused a murmur from Ivan who was obviously annoyed at him. “Why don’t you just sleep, babe? We were at it for a while... I thought you might be exhausted by now...”

Brandon whispered back to him in a quiet tone, “No... Your mum is home!” Brandon looked around for a place to hide and quickly raced towards the cupboard in the corner of the room, shutting the door light behind him.

Ivan stared at his boyfriend creeping into the cupboard and wanted to follow him. “I really should get back to sleep.” With this he drifted away into a world of dreams...

Erica quickly grabbed a few towels from her bathroom and grabbed her washing basket on the way. As she walked, she tripped on the hem of her dress. She screamed loudly, “Why in gods fucking name do I wear these things? I always trip on them!!!” She, in a rage, walked quickly into Ivan’s room and slammed the door as she walked in.

Ivan woke up suddenly and said “Mother, what are you doing?! It’s 1 am, for goodness sake.”

She replied quickly, “Just get back to sleep you insolent little shit, I know what you were doing tonight, don’t ever do it again, if you want a girl over to have some fun with, then you only need to ask, I’d say ‘no’, but you know it’s worth trying. Just go back to fucking sleep!”

She slammed her washing basket on the floor and began to pick up the clothes that surrounded the floor of Ivan’s room. She groaned “Why are you so untidy? You certainly didn’t get it from me...”

“Maybe, I got it from granddad...”

“DON’T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HIM TO ME, YOU LITTLE...”

She slumped in a chair. She turned sharply towards the cupboard. Brandon held his breath in anticipation. Erica grabbed a shirt that was just below the cupboard and spoke to herself, “Boys... they never will know how to look after themselves...” She smiled to herself, calming down once again and left the room as Brandon waited, as per usual, for the door to click.

Brandon swiftly escaped from the closet and took his clothes from under the bed. He quickly grabbed a pen and paper and wrote a note saying, “I will see you later, baby, I can’t risk getting caught. You know what it would mean.” After finishing the note, he hastily jumped out the window and rapidly escaped down the street towards home.

Erica walked into the living room and grabbed the sheets that had been left out in the living room and carried them into the kitchen and rubbed her hand across a sticky substance. Her mind began to work madly and then she started to giggle. “Boys will be boys,” she whispered to herself. She looked at a book on the floor next to her, “Suits For Males” and it was open to a page where the man on the left had his shirt buttons unbuttoned and her mind began to weep internally. “He couldn’t be... not my Ivan...”

The phone rang loudly as Erica passed the side the couch and she dived across the couch to answer it.

“Rosalia Residence, Erica speaking.”

She heard Tony’s voice and began to curl the phone cord shyly.

“Oh yes, I’m fine... sorry about earlier... what?... what did you say?... Oh... wow.... I can’t believe it... of course... of course we will come with you, who else is going?”

“Me, you and Mellissa.”

She grimaced at the last name.

“What about my Ivan?”

“Yes, he can come too. Oh, and Mellissa is bringing a friend of hers called Brandon. You know what young girls are like these days, don’t you?”

He laughed, which caused Erica to blush slightly, she loved his laugh.

**
Erica stared at the clock once again, her aged self remembering the things she thought she had forgotten. A groan came from the kitchen and Ivan moved out of the kitchen with his shirt untucked and his tie a mess. He saw his mother and paused. Brandon quickly followed him and grabbed him around the waist and kissed his cheek and explored his lover’s body with his hands. Brandon then looked up and saw the look of terror on Erica’s face... A long exasperated silence... “Look... mum... I can explain... this really isn’t what it looks like...”

Erica looked at Ivan with her antagonized eyes, a tear beginning to form. She realised a tear was forming and quickly ran towards the door, as she ran, a drawing fell out of her pocket.

Ivan bent down and picked it up... “Oh... good... lord... no...” A drawing, a drawing so perfect... that it could never be true... a drawing of Ivan standing with his children... his wife standing lovingly beside him...

Brandon jumped in “Babe, what is it?”

Ivan sighed and looked Brandon in the eyes. “Just a stupid dream... don’t worry about it...”

Copyright © 2010 Johnathan Colourfield; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..