Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - 7. Summer Holiday from Summer Holiday

The turbulence made Erica feel rather queasy as she stared at the supposedly perfect face of her flight attendant.

“And your exits are here, here and here...”

Erica yawned and murmured, “Okay. Just get on with it; we want to be there by tomorrow.”

Tony darted a look at her from the next seat, “We all have to sit through it in case the plane randomly decides to blow up.” Tony giggled as Erica gave him a glare and he quickly silenced himself.

“Should you require the use of the lavatory, there are two at the front and two at the rear of our plane. Thank and please enjoy the flight.”

Erica adjusted herself in her seat, looked at the row in front of her, at Ivan and Brandon, Mellissa was on the other side of the aisle, and then she tried to get comfortable for her journey. The last thing she saw was Tony stretching his arms out ready for a quick nap.

Ivan looked over his shoulder and saw his mother slowly drifting off to sleep with Tony by her side, his arm lightly draped round her neck. Ivan turned and smiled lovingly at Brandon “You know. You can get up to so many things on a plane, some very naughty things.” Ivan giggled and kissed Brandon sweetly on the lips.

Brandon slowly pulled away, even though he didn’t want to. “You know, your mom is directly behind us. She could wake up and see us.”

Ivan replied lustfully, “But isn’t it worth the risk?”

Mellissa interjected “Oh Puh-lease. Can’t you two even keep your hands off each other for five minutes? I have to sit here and watch while you too make googily eyes at each other. Some of us actually have a stomach…” As she was speaking, a young flight attendant walked past and Mellissa’s eyes followed her as she slinked up the aisle, her curved hips, an attraction for any male, or female in this matter. “Wow…” Mellissa vacantly stared at her.

Ivan leaned across the aisle and waved in her face, “Hello? Anybody in there? Earth to Planet Zog?”

Mellissa snapped out of it. “Sorry... that was... ermm... hot.”

“We know. Now you know to stop complaining,” Brandon said, with his tongue swiftly stuck out after the phrase.

“Fuck you Brandon.”

“No thanks, I’ve got him. Speaking of sex…” His eyes wandered to a male attendant with a firm stomach. Ivan slapped him.

“Curiosity Killed The Cat.” Ivan whispered to him.

“Ignorance killed millions, way back when.” Brandon twisted the cross that he wore around his neck.

“You and your religious roots.” Ivan looked deeply into Brandon’s eyes.

“Sorry.”

“Right. Now I’m back in the room. I’m gonna take a nap.”

The same air hostess walked back down the aisle with her drinks trolley and winked at Mellissa. “Or not…” Mellissa giggled.

**

The plane had landed quite swiftly into the airport and Mellissa had decided that she would be the first one off of the plane while Erica, Tony and Ivan collected the bags. She decided to drag Brandon along with her, for company while getting the taxi.

“Excuse me, how much is it to the Hotel Del Capporaré?”

“17 Euros.” The driver spoke in Spanish, but luckily, Mellissa did Elementary Spanish last year, so she knew what he was going on about.

“Okay. We will pay you 25 if you get us there in less than 15 minutes. We are just waiting for the rest of our family.”

“Muchos Gracias, Senorita.”

Quickly, Mellissa grabbed her large and dusty camera from her bag and as the others approached, she took a quick photograph of the whole family together. As it should be.

**
The older Ivan walked slowly down the stairs into the darkness of the basement searching for the lights. He crept down the stairs and tripped over his own feet and went tumbling down the stairs. He stood, put his hand on the wall and it turned on the light switch.

“Must remember, light switch was at the bottom of the stairs, not at the top. Mother has stupid wiring. Oh well, she struggles to get down here in her old age.”

He began to search around the basement of her house and he saw his mother’s scrapbook in the waste basket. He wondered about why it was in there, when he bent over and picked it up out of the basket and sat down.

As he turned the first page, he noticed that his mother had taken a red pen to one of her drawings, surely not in anger at herself.

The drawing was of Tony...

And he was in the arms of another man...

Copyright © 2010 Johnathan Colourfield; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..