Jump to content
    jvaughn
  • Author
  • 3,239 Words
  • 3,646 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Christmas in Zonei - 10. Comfort and joy, sex and sorrow.

This chapter contains explicit sexual scenes.

There was a noise, persistent and irritating, that sought to drag Kim out of his deep sleep. He was more tired than he could remember ever being. He tried to shut his ears against it, to ignore it, but it was impossible. Then he became aware of a different noise, a deep soothing voice that slid over his senses, caressing him, hushing him.

Abruptly he realized that the irritating noise he heard was himself, whimpering pitifully. As he fought to stifle his plaintive cries, he became aware that his body was shaking uncontrollably. He was cold. Extremely cold. A chill had settled so deep into his bones, he felt as if he would never warm up again.

But there was something very warm pressed against him. He stretched his arms around the warm thing and then wrapped his legs around it too, trying to pull himself closer against it. Another loud whimper broke from his chapped lips.

“Ssshhh, you’re okay. You’ll be alright now,” the soothing voice intoned. A gentle hand stroked up and down his side.

Flesh! Kim realized he was wrapped around warm—no hot!—flesh. He could feel the hard muscles of the huge man’s back under his frozen fingers, the bulge of his deltoids at his shoulder, the smoother muscles below them. He felt the great thighs under his calves, large as tree trunks and burning with heat. A rich, masculine scent enveloped him, familiar and comforting. Raeden.

He was naked. The giant was naked. They were touching intimately. He felt the large, warm fingers that had been stroking his side move down to wrap around his cold butt cheek, pulling him even closer. A bright wave of desire crashed over him, leaving him gasping for air and light headed. Another whimper broke from his mouth and he shuddered against the big man, but now more from lust than from cold.

His cock sprang to life and quickly became uncomfortable, smashed down against his leg. He eased his hips away from the firm, flat abdomen to give his cock room. It immediately bounced up to slap against his stomach. Raeden shifted, pulling Kim tightly against him again, still murmuring reassurances in his ear.

Kim felt as if he were in a dream and wondered distantly if he’d died and gone to heaven. The head of his cock rubbed against the Raeden’s smooth, hot hip. He couldn’t help but wiggle to get just a bit more of that delicious friction. A flame of exquisite pleasure surged down his shaft, igniting a fire in his balls.

Oh god! So, so good.

As his precum painted a slick patch on Raeden’s abs, he felt himself spinning out of control. He groaned and ground his cock against the larger man. His hands shifted down to Raeden’s hips, clutching in desperation, holding on tight as his primal instincts took over and he started up a rhythm.

Even as his lust rocketed out of control and his pace picked up, Kim tried to fight his way out of the confusion of his thoughts. I’m not really dead am I? His last memory was of freezing to death. So hard to think when I’m—

“Oh, god!” he cried out, overwhelmed by unfamiliar and intense sensations. A series of high-pitched whimpers began to fall from his lips as he writhed in ecstasy against the giant’s hot skin. He was lost in a fog of lust as he climbed higher, his body seeking release. The hand on his butt squeezed gently and Raeden’s deep voice in his ear encouraged him.

He fought against the consuming aphrodesia. I need to think … to understand… He clearly remembered being trapped behind the fence, numb with cold and tormented by quents. But now he was warm and—

Oh!

His thoughts were obliterated by a bolt of lightning that crackled through his body. Ecstasy blazed a path from his cock to his heart to his brain. He cried out as his balls drew up and his cock erupted, spilling hot spunk across both his and Raeden’s bellies.

He thrust a few more times against the giant mod as aftershocks quaked through him, his whimpers slowly dying out. Then his body relaxed completely. He was boneless. He sucked in great gulps of air as his mind slowly gathered itself and his brain cells once more connected with each other.

Then he was mortified. He had just humped himself off against a naked Raeden. Why is he lying on me naked anyway? How come I’m not terrified? Then he realized he hadn’t felt Raeden’s hard cock—that was why he wasn’t afraid. At that point his shame became even greater. He’s not even gay, not turned on by me at all, and I just spilled all over him. How embarrassing is that?

He pulled his hands out from around the giant and covered his blazing face with them.

“Are you feeling better?” Raeden asked. His voice sounded concerned, not upset.

Clearly, if Raeden didn’t want me to hump against him, he could have stopped me, Kim thought. He peeked through his fingers at Raeden to find the mod staring at him with a stark intensity.

He realized he was in his own bed.

What … what? Kim tried to gather his thoughts. “How did I get here?”

Raeden smiled at him warmly. Kim’s body was still shuddering slightly but whether that was from the aftermath of his intense orgasm or still from the cold, he wasn’t sure.

“I found you and brought you home,” Raeden said calmly, as if this weren’t an unbelievable feat.

“Found … how?” Kim demanded.

“Are you feeling better? Would you like some tea?” Raeden asked, shifting as if to get up.

“No!” Kim cried clutching at Raeden. “Stay!”

“Okay,” Raeden settled again next to him. His torso was still touching Kim’s everywhere except their chests. Raeden propped himself on an elbow, staring down at him, smiling.

“Are you still cold?” he asked.

“No … I’m okay now.” Kim put a hand on Raeden’s massive chest. “But you’re hot! How come you’re so hot? Are you feverish?” Kim moved his hand to Raeden’s flaming cheek. He could feel the heat of his skin through the blond stubble beneath his fingers.

“No, I’m just trying to warm you up.”

Kim looked at him in confusion.

“I can control my body to certain extent,” he reminded Kim. “One of the things I can do now—I couldn’t for a while, but I seemed to have regained the ability—is raise my body temperature.

“Oh,” Kim said, filing this information away to think about later. “And how did you find me?”

“Telepathy. Did you hear me calling you?”

Kim remembered hearing Raeden’s voice in his mind before he succumbed to the cold. Raeden had said he was coming, had urged Kim to stay awake. Kim had thought it was a dream.

“Yes, but … how is that possible?”

“I have no idea. I had a connection with Lyzel, of course, but she was another mod—my mate.” Raeden’s voice broke on the last couple of words and the shadow of sorrow that had so haunted him for most of the time he’d been living with Kim was back in his eyes.

Kim moved the conversation along, not wanting Raeden to drop into despondency as he so often did. “But how did you get to me? You can’t walk.”

“I partially morfed again which allowed me to withstand the pain in my feet enough to reach you and rescue you.”

“Oh,” Kim said again. He glanced down, perhaps expecting to see some evidence of Raeden’s lizard self. What he saw was both of their stomachs covered in white stickiness. He felt his face flushing.

“Here,” Raeden said. He grabbed the end of the damp towel that was wrapped around Kim’s head and gently pulled it off. Then he used it to wipe up their bellies.

Kim fought to keep from squirming as Raeden rubbed the soft towel across his skin. He was not used to being touched—until Raeden had moved in, he hadn’t been touched by anyone since his mother had died.

“I’m so sorry,” he said. “I—” Kim didn’t know what to say, what excuse he could give for his outrageous behavior. “I know you’re not gay, you’re straight, and I just…” He trailed off, not able to admit aloud what he had just done.

“I’m not straight,” Raeden said.

Kim looked at him in surprise.

“I’m not gay either.” He sighed heavily. “I’m monogamous. With Lyzel. I won’t be having sex—ever again.”

“Oh Raeden, I’m sorry.” Kim’s distress must have shown on his face, because instead of slipping into melancholy as he expected, Raeden focused on him.

“It’s just the way it is,” Raeden said matter-of-factly. “I didn’t mind what you did though. I enjoyed helping you get off. In fact, you don’t need to go into the freezing bathroom every morning to jack off. You could stay in bed with me. I won’t mind. I might even help.”

Kim just stared at Raeden. He knows I jack off every morning?

Of course he knows. He’s a mod; he can probably smell me doing it. That thought had Kim blushing again. Waking up next to Raeden, especially now that he was keeping himself clean, was an exercise in self-control. Clearly something Kim didn’t have.

Raeden finished wiping their stomachs and tossed the towel aside. Then he carded Kim’s hair so it fanned out around his face and would dry faster.

“You’re sure you’re okay?” he asked softly. He was staring at Kim again with that intensity that he so often had. Something crackled through the air between them.

“Yes, I’m fine,” Kim said slowly, his mind suddenly awhirl. Something was happening. Raeden’s stare was mesmerizing. Suddenly his chest felt tight and it was hard to breathe.

Then Raeden’s warm lips descended on his. At first it was the barest brush of lips. Then Raeden’s tongue came out and swiped over his bottom lip—just a taste. Then Raeden slid one of his hands into his hair, holding his head firmly, and he pressed his lips against Kim’s passionately.

Kim’s brain immediately exploded.

 

*****

 

Kim’s lips were rough and soft at the same time. Raeden feasted on them with the hunger of one who hadn’t had a meal in weeks. And truly, he was starving. Starving for the kind of intimacy he’d shared with Lyzel.

Kim responded to the kiss eagerly, meeting Raeden’s onslaught with one of his own. Raeden forced his tongue into Kim’s mouth and ravished it. A low deep moan rumbled from Kim’s throat as he gave himself over to Raeden’s aggression.

It seemed very strange to be kissing someone who wasn’t Lyzel. Kim tasted different—not as sweet—perhaps a bit spicy with an herbal undertone. Raeden liked the noises Kim made. The younger man was clearly enjoying his attentions and that made Raeden’s heart flutter.

He ran his hands across Kim’s smooth chest, enjoying the feel of warm flesh. His fingertips had feeling in them now—they were almost back to normal. He brushed them lightly over one of Kim’s nipples and Kim pulled out of the kiss to gasp, arching into Raeden’s touch.

Bringing Kim pleasure was delightful in a way. He wasn’t turned on like he most certainly would have been if Kim had been Lyzel. His cock lay flaccid and quiescent against his leg, perhaps just a smidgen thicker than usual. But he could feel Kim’s cock stirring against him, feel the tension in the young man’s body, hear the hitch in his breath as he pinched a nipple gently between his thumb and forefinger. It made him feel good. It was oddly satisfying to arouse Kim.

He focused his attention once more on the kiss, wondering if Kim had ever kissed anyone before. He was certainly responsive, opening his mouth and allowing Raeden to explore, and then pushing back tentatively with his own tongue. It was a sweet kiss, a bit clumsy and sloppy, but no less delicious.

One of his hands tweaked Kim’s nipple, gently but steadily, and he brought his other hand up to provide the same attention to its twin. Kim made a needy noise and Raeden pulled out of the kiss to watch him. His eyes were closed and his mouth hung open, panting. As Raeden pinched and rolled his nipples, Kim let out a loud low cry. His face scrunched in ecstasy and his hips began to hump, pushing his now hard cock against Raeden’s tight abs.

Raeden put a restraining hand on Kim’s hip, stilling his movement. “Sshh. Let’s slow this down a notch. Let me take care of you,” Raeden whispered in Kim’s ear, pausing to lick along the shell. Kim shuddered.

He kissed slowly and languidly down Kim’s body, taking his time and exploring. Kim had a beautiful, slender neck. His pulse fluttered wildly below his Adam’s apple. The hollow at the base of his neck tasted salty. Raeden kissed across the ridge of his collarbone to his lightly muscled shoulders, pausing to scent the muskier skin of his armpit. Kim smelled like very aroused male.

Raeden smiled against the warm flesh as he moved his kisses back to Kim’s chest. He took his time with Kim’s nipples, sucking on one while he pinched the other, then switching sides. Back and forth he went while Kim slowly fell apart beneath him. The young Asian began making keening noises, tiny whimpers that flowed out of him in an increasingly frantic stream.

“Rae … Raeden!” Kim gasped. “Pulleeze!” His plea was desperate.

Raeden paused to grin up at him, but Kim didn’t notice. His head was thrown back, his eyes squeezed shut, and his body thrummed with tension. Glancing down, Raeden saw his cock was fully engorged, the perfect mushroom head a deep purple with his arousal. Precum dribbled from the slit to pool onto his flat stomach.

Without thinking about it, Raeden dipped his head down to lap up the precum. It was bitter and salty and just a bit nutty. Kim let out a high-pitched whine that crawled up Raeden’s spine, pulling him into Kim’s pleasure. It was unbelievably wonderful to be connected with someone. Raeden had not thought it would ever happen again. His heart ached with loss and need, but it was also strangely full. How can it be empty and full at the same time? he wondered. He felt tears start to flow down his cheeks and he did nothing to stop them.

Raeden finished cleaning Kim’s belly and turned his attention to his cock. He licked the tip, catching the fresh drip just as it was emerging. Kim let out a wail and his hips jerked involuntarily. His hands fisted in the blankets and his restless legs wrapped around Raeden’s torso in a vice-like grip. Raeden chuckled softly.

“You want something?” he teased.

But Kim was beyond responding. He was obviously too overcome with lust to speak.

Raeden held Kim’s hips firmly in place while he ran his tongue around the tip of the younger man’s cock. Licking down the outside of Kim’s hard length, he took one of his hairless balls into his mouth. Kim began to make a cacophony of desperate sounds.

It felt odd to have someone’s ball in his mouth. He’d never even considered it before. But Kim smelled delicious, musky and earthy with a hint of his green tea bath soap. And Kim’s reaction to his ministrations was very rewarding. Judging from the sounds he was making and the amount of precum pouring from his cock, he was out of his head with pleasure. Raeden sucked happily on the other man’s balls for a few minutes before pulling off to treat both his balls and his taint to long slow licks.

As Raeden licked slowly back up to Kim’s cock, painful emotions ripped through him. He was sharing intimacies with someone other than Lyzel. It felt like a betrayal.

But she was no more. He gasped as the sharp shard of loss twisted in his heart. She would want this for me, he assured himself. She was one of the most selfless people he’d ever met, and he knew she would never deny him this bit of comfort he’d found in a younger man.

His fingers pulled Kim’s cock away from his belly where it had been snugged up tight and then he plunged down on it, taking it all the way into his mouth so that the tip bumped against the back of his throat. He’d never sucked a cock before, but Kim was not too large. He had the perfect sized cock for his tiny body and Raeden accommodated him without any trouble.

Kim’s reaction to being inside Raeden’s hot mouth was immediate and extreme. He let out a primal scream and began pumping semen down Raeden’s throat. His hips slammed upward, breaking Raeden’s hold, helped along by his clenching thighs. Raeden held on for the ride, swallowing as fast as he could to accommodate the flow of salty cum. Kim’s orgasm seemed to go on and on, and Raeden found himself lost somehow in Kim’s ecstasy. They hadn’t been connected and then suddenly they were. He could feel Kim’s pleasure as if it were his own. It was almost like being with Lyzel again.

He gasped with the weird combination of physical pleasure and emotional pain, overwhelmed by the intensity. Kim’s body slowly relaxed as he let go of his tension. He trembled slightly under Raeden’s hands and Raeden’s mind retreated into its own space again. He laid his head on Kim’s belly and waited for his breathing to return to normal.

He felt Kim’s fingers in his short hair, playing with it. Kim was happy. Sated. He could feel that. A comforting warmth settle in his chest.

“Raeden?” Kim’s voice sounded uncertain. “Are you okay?”

Raeden propped himself up on his elbows to look at Kim.

“You’re crying!” Kim cried in distress.

“I’m fine, Kim. Really. It was good. Amazing, actually.”

“I’m sorry—”

Raeden silenced Kim with gentle fingers on his lips. “Nothing to be sorry about. I wanted to. I enjoyed it.”

“But … I can’t do the same for you.”

Kim was upset about that; Raeden could feel it. And that’s when it hit him: he would need to leave. Kim deserved someone who was whole. Someone who could share equally in their lovemaking. He didn’t need half a man, a burned out shell who couldn’t reciprocate his passions. The sooner he left, the better it would be for Kim.

That thought caused him to shut down. He had to lock away his emotions or he’d never make it out of Kim’s unit. He would destroy himself first. He moved up and settled in behind Kim, pulling the younger man against his chest. He could feel Kim’s worry for him. It was strange that he could suddenly feel Kim’s emotions so well.

“Shhh, Little One. It’s okay. Everything will be okay.” He couldn’t help comforting Kim, and the younger man buried his concerns and snuggled happily back into his arms.

Raeden kissed his hair tenderly. It was wonderful to hold Kim, but it couldn’t last. Things wouldn’t be okay. Lyzel was gone and things would never be okay again.

Sorry this story is becoming much more involved than I originally envisioned. It's embarrassing to be publishing a Christmas story in January, and likely -- erp! maybe even February -- but I'll push on. Maybe someday I'll figure out how long it takes me to write a novel and plan accordingly (I thought this would be a novelette, but no, it's decided to be a full fledged novel). Hope you enjoy regardless of the season. Happy New Year!
jvaughn, 2014. This is a copyrighted work of fiction. All rights reserved. Copyright violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
  • Like 27
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am loving the story! Don't worry about what month/season it is when you finish. It is the storyline that is important and this one is fabTABulous! Keep up the extraordinary work!

Link to comment

I'm surprised that he wants to leave Kim considering how he just saved him. I hope he realizes that this is another chance. Those scientists clearly don't know everything about mods.

really enjoying this story. An Xmas story in February is lovely.

Link to comment

Damn HOT chapter! And love the building feelings between Raeden and Kim! But I'm convinced Raeden totally misunderstood why Kim didn't recriprocate the sexual intimacy. Kim has other things that are stopping him there, Raeden just doesn't know it.

You've got a great tale underway--don't even THINK of stopping! "Every tale in it's own time."

Good job!

Link to comment

Great chapter :2thumbs: I was so worried for poor Kim. And he lost all his groceries!!! That has got to stop. Raeden doesn't understand that Kim needs him and he needs Kim. And you started it at Christmas and can end it at Valentines or even St. Patricks day. Thank you for writing it. More please???

Link to comment

I love this story! Poor Kim! He has some off he a rat luck ever! And he lost his groceries AGAIN! No he is so tiny he never gets to eat lol. I am waiting impatiently for the next chapter.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..