Jump to content
    leo4567
  • Author
  • 3,016 Words
  • 836 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Coming alive - 2. First time

Let me describe our school in a little more detail. There are about 300 boys here, mixed between day students and about 100 boarders. It’s been forecast that about 50 girls will start over the next year. The school is above the town, with a great view over a lake and the Swiss Alps. Originally it was a pair of hotels, but these were converted to a school about 90 years ago. The day students come from the big city about 30 minutes away, and are largely German speakers, although most of them speak good English too. Many day students have parents on international assignment with US companies in the region, so we have quite a few kids from the USA.

The boarders come from everywhere else, and are the sons of diplomats, politicians and top executives in Africa, Asia, Europe and South America. We have no royalty thank goodness. But the security is good, some of the “staff” are obviously chosen for their abilities aside from teaching, but it’s all very low key considering how open the place is.

Sports play an important part in the school, but not to the point of overshadowing education, and the teams are not given many special privileges, apart from a single room if one is available.

The rooms for us boarders are small, but light, with great views over the countryside. Some have washbasins, but none have showers or toilets. These are communal rooms, like the one I am in now, with cubicles to offer privacy. From the sneak looks at the new shower rooms, the renovations are going to make shower time a lot more pleasant, but without the peepholes, not half as exciting. But I have a feeling that some changes are in the air!

The rest of the team arrives in good spirits. We've won the race, and in fact took the first four places. The other team has also come in here, as the other shower room is being renovated for the arrival of the girls after Easter. The extra bodies cause a problem, as there aren't enough cubicles. The visiting team decide to share cubicles, and I hear two boys enter the cubicle on the other side of me. The water starts, and I decide to risk a look through one of the holes.

I see two dicks in one hand, which is gently stroking both to hardness. Then the hand disappears, and its owner bends down and takes the dick of the other boy into his mouth. This is amazing. Then I realise with shock that the boy doing the sucking, lives in the same street as my home. I knew that he went to the other boarding school, but I didn't know he was a runner, nor did I know he did this.... This should make holidays a bit more fun, I think! Then he (Matthew is his name) stands up again, and turns around, and bends down, and the other boy slides his dick into him and starts to fuck him. Less than ten minutes ago, I had the biggest orgasm of my life, but I am ready to blow again. I've been stroking my dick gently and after a few faster strokes, I am again coming like a fountain. My groan as I come is matched by similar groans from the next cubicle, as Matthew's partner comes, and the Mathew comes almost immediately too.

The water is getting cooler, as sign that it will be cold in about 1 minute. I rinse off, and emerge from the cubicle with my towel around my waist. Mark also appears and smiles at me. He puts his arm around my shoulder and congratulates me loudly on my win, as does the rest of the team. His arm on my bare skin brings a smile to my face, but thanks to two serious orgasms, my dick stays under control.

A minute later Matthew and his partner also emerge from the cubicle. I greet Matthew, and he sits down next to me. He introduces me to his shower partner, Paul, who is his cousin. Both Paul and Matthew are 14 like me. Matthew is the same height as me, but with straight reddish- brown hair, and blue eyes. He has a nose that curves gently to its tip, and has a small number of freckles. We have met before, as his parents have social events where the whole street gets invited. They are rich, which is why I go to this school, and he goes to the more expensive one. I always felt his parents looked down on us, as we have the smallest house in the street (not that we are ever there for more than a few weeks at a time between projects). I had always thought he was good looking, but apart from that never gave him another thought. That would be changing!

"Hi Matthew, I didn't know you were a runner" I say.

"Hi Tom, I was wondering if I would see you here. I hear you won", he says. "People say you went like a rocket the whole stretch".

"I don't like the cold", I reply.

"I think I need more training he says, "why don't we do some training together in the holidays, it's so boring otherwise".

"Cool", I say, now looking forward to the half term with more relish than usual

He then introduces me to his partner from the shower cubicle. "Paul lives in the US, so he usually spends short holidays with us."

He explains to Paul about me being a "neighbour" at home (even though we hardly ever visit) and about my missing brother. Like everyone else, Paul commiserates, and hopes that he will be found soon.

Paul is shorter than us, with a round face. His hair is dark brown, straight and parted in the middle. He's not as well toned as Mark, Matthew and I, but after seeing what he does with his dick, I won't mind spending some time with him over half term either. He also speaks with a cute and sexy accent.

Slowly the guys gather their gear, and leave the visitors some space to get dressed. I leave the shower room first, closely followed by Mark, who whispers to me "I'll come to you room after supper tonight". I nod my approval.

Half an hour later, the visiting team is assembled in the main entry to board their minibus and leave. It's about an hour's drive to their school. I find Matthew and we exchange our mobile numbers. "Great", he says, "I'm looking forward to training together". I lean forward and murmur into his ear "Only if it includes some shower work too..." As I step back, I see the shock in his face. I just nod, say goodbye to the rest of the team, and as I turn and leave, I see him whispering to Paul, who is looking equally shocked.

The rest of the afternoon is uneventful. I just lay on my bed and chill, listening to music on my phone. Supper is also uneventful, but there's a rush to be finished because one of the Thai kids has a. pirate copy of a new movie and it's going to be shown in the main hall tonight.

I have already seen it, as my uncle sent us a copy a few days before term started. So, I have the perfect excuse to be absent and "relax" while the rest of the boarders (except maybe one) watch the film. The movie starts at 7.00. Mark appears in my room at 6.55, as the last bustle disappears in the direction of the auditorium. My room would normally have two boys in it, but a privilege for the best sportsmen is a room on their own.

I am lying on my bed listening to Spotify when Mark appears. He silently opens the door and slides into the room, closing the door silently. I toss a wooden wedge to him - essential for keeping the rabble out when I want some peace and quiet. He slips it under the door and taps it in place with his foot. I am wearing a T shirt and a pair of boxers. He is wearing a pair of sweatpants and a Rugby shirt with a T shirt underneath. He leans down and kisses me on the lips. I pat the bed next to me and after removing his shirts, shoes and socks, he gets on the bed and stretches out alongside me.

"What was so interesting in the other cubicle this afternoon", he asks.

"Peeping, were you?" I ask with a laugh.

"No more than you", he answers, " but something had you riveted"

I told him what I had seen, not mentioning that I knew Matthew. As I tell all, his jeans get very tight at the front, and after watching him shift a few times, I sit up, reach down and release the button and unzip them. He sighs with relief I lean forward and kiss him, and our tongues touch and start snaking around. I slip my hand into his jeans and start gently fondling his balls. I can feel his dick straining to be free of the fabric. He lifts his slim hips and I slide the jeans down and off his legs and throw them onto the floor. I remove my shirt, so I am now sitting in my boxers. I lean down and kiss him, rubbing his balls gently through his sweats as I do so.

He pushes me back onto the bed, and removes his sweats. I stare at his undershorts, a type I had never seen before. They are close fitting, and hug his slim hips and legs, with a pouch for his balls.

"Good aren't they. Much more comfortable than boxers".

"I know what you mean, I seem to spend half the day rooting my dick out from poking down my trouser leg", I laugh.

"I thought you spent the whole day with a hard-on" he answers, nodding towards my waist. The head of my dock is now poking out of the waistband of my boxers, and is dripping pre-cum. He wipes it off with his finger, which to my surprise he pops straight into his mouth.

"Ready for some 'Shower training'" He asks with a smirk. I'm still feeling a bit nervous, and I tell him I am not ready to be fucked just yet. He nods agreement, but looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"OK, but what about the other"

"Other? what other?"

He leans down and licks the end of my dick and looking me in the eye as he does so. I groan in pleasure

"Oh yeah, that's fine".

Mark then starts kissing my dick through my boxers. At the same time, he's massaging my thighs gently, running his thumbs right up inside my boxers and stroking between my legs and my balls. After a few minutes of this I am really aroused, and in ecstasy. He opens the button on my boxers and releases my dick into the air. It's harder than ever before, and he licks the flowing precum, swirls his tongue around the tip and then slowly lowers his head around it, swirling the softness of his tongue around the head and shaft. Somehow in this, he's removed his own shorts, and he swivels round so that his groin is just above my face. I reach up and start stroking his thighs. I love being stroked, and always have done, so I figure it must bring pleasure to others too. I lift my head a little and start to lick the hairless area under his balls, and between his legs and his balls. Then I feel the pressure mounting, and moan "I going to cum".

Mark grunts acknowledgement, but as I start shooting, he just keeps sucking, more gently than before. I come so hard that some of it dribbles out from around his mouth and drips into my groin. As I cum, I am rewarded by a fountain emerging from his dick, even though I haven't yet touched it. My chest and neck are covered in it, down to my belly button. Mark keeps gently swirling his tongue around the head of my dick, which is now so sensitive that the pleasure hurts. I beg him to stop. He releases my dick from his lips, and starts to lick up the cum spilt into my groin. I don't have much hair (I am pretty hairless everywhere) so his tongue gives me great pleasure even after the tremendous orgasm I have just had.

As my dick starts to go soft, he turns around and gives me a deep kiss. I can taste my cum on his tongue, the first time I have ever done this.

"Good, isn't it?" he says. "Everyone tastes a bit different", and scoops some of his own cum from my chest and offers it to me on the end of his finger. I surprise myself as I raise my head and take his finger between my lips and savour what's on it. "Yeah", I say, "I see what you mean."

His comment had also confirmed my suspicion that I was. not the first person he had done this with. I lie there in a warm afterglow as he cleans his cum from my chest. Then he lies up against me with a leg hooked over mine.

"This isn't the first time you've done this" I ask after a few minutes of contented silence.

"No”, he answers grinning sheepishly. "Now that you are starting to loosen up a bit, you are going to be surprised. There's a lot of guys here who really think you are hot, and fantasize about doing things with you. If you weren't so shy, you'd realise that there are a lot of great times available for you. Just open up a little."

"Like who?"

"Andy B (dark complexion, smooth skinned and slightly tubby), Kevin (slim, dark wavy hair, and slightly buck teeth), Danny (a really fit slim guy, dark hair) and his twin brother Andy, Nick and his brother Chris, Paul Q (a real hottie), Paul C (half the staff want him too), Hughie and his brother James, Jo Ch, Walter and his brother James W (I shuddered because that James is a fat little porker), Guy and his brother Matt, Sebastian and Justin, Pat, Bernie, all three of the Wills brothers, Bede, Mark O, Seamus, John M.....shall I go on?"

Most of the names were in my year or the year below, one or two were in the year above. All (bar fat James) were subjects of yearnings at various times. All would be a great experience.

"It sounds like a third of the school is playing with each other" I said.

"Correct, if you keep your eyes open, and if you weren't so damned afraid of showing something of your feelings. Top of the class in every subject, runs like a god, and can't see that he's the sexual prize for half the school" he laughs.

"What?"

"Just about everyone fantasizes about you. I just got more determined than the others to achieve my dream", and he rolls forward and kisses me. He rolls onto his back, and pulls me on top of him. He has picked up on my stroking fetish, and starts stroking my back, my hips, my upper thighs, and it’s not long before I have to shift to let my hardness move to a more comfortable position.

"I know you don't want to be fucked, but I want you to fuck me", he says

"I don't know how"

"But I can teach you. Wanna learn?"

I murmur agreement as he cups my buns in his hands and gives them a gentle squeeze.

He rolls me onto my back and reaches into the pocket of his jeans, which are lying on the floor. He produces a tube of something. I ask what it is.

"It's a lubricant. You need something to make it good."

Mark puts some of the stuff from the tube onto his fingers, and reaches round to his anus. He explains what he is doing to loosen up. Like him, my dick is long, but not yet very thick (I've seen them on some of the older guys in the senior class after changing-room showers, and they are much thicker than ours). Then he takes a dollop and smears it on my dick. At first, I jump because it's cold, but then I realise the slick feeling is wonderful.

Then Mark takes a pillow from the bed, and lies back on the bed with the pillow under his hips. He motions me towards him. He raises his knees, and I see the shadow of his bum open to reveal his pink anus glistening with the lubricant. He is, like me, almost hairless, with just a small wispy sprout of pubic hair. He smiles.

"Come above me on your hands and knees".

I do as I am told, and find the backs of his knees by my elbows. I feel his hands pulling my hips towards him, then a hand on my dick. Then I feel my dick being positioned at his anus. "Push gently", he says. I do as I am bid, and feeling a slight resistance, I suddenly slip gently inside him.

"Slowly" he says, his face showing a little pain and pleasure combined. He keeps gently pulling on my hips until I feel my sparse pubic hair brushing up against him. The feeling of softness and warmth around my dick is awesome. I lean down and kiss him on the lips.

"Now do what you saw in the showers", he whispers.

I start moving slowly in and out, feeling the tightness of him around my dick, and the warm slickness sliding over my dick head. I go slowly at first, relishing every second of the extraordinary new sensations I am feeling. As I shift angle to get more comfortable, he cries in pleasure, and grips my buttocks with a new purpose. I start to move faster and faster as the tension in me grows until suddenly I feel his anus spasm around my dick, which brings me over the edge. I come for the fourth time today, again as powerful as any of the orgasms I have had so far. I feel him spasming too, and I let his legs off my shoulders and collapse exhausted onto his cum covered chest. We lie there silently for about ten minutes, the music playing gently in the background.

"Wow"

"Wow. For your first time, that was an amazing performance".

"I can't wait to do that again"

"Gonna have to, I am spent for today"

"Mark"

"What?"

"Thanks for taking the effort"

Copyright © 2023 leo4567; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 4
Thanks for reading.  If you enjoyed it, leave me a comment below.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..