Jump to content
    leo4567
  • Author
  • 2,118 Words
  • 1,172 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Coming alive - 1. Starting down the rabbit hole

My Name is Tom. I'm 14, 1m50 tall, with dark blonde hair and very pale green eyes. People always talk about the colour of my eyes - but I'm used to them. I go to school in Switzerland, in a place in the country, high on the mountain, looking over the town below. It’s a boarding school for a few hundred boys with sport, lessons and little else to do. It won't be an all-boy school for much longer though. It's just been announced that girls will be coming after Easter. That means the place will be fuller and is getting a makeover in some areas, which it really needs. We are into the first week of the school term after Christmas.

I go to school in Switzerland because my parents have jobs that take them all over the world, living in a country while they work on a project for six months to a year, and then they move on to another country for the next project. I have lived in Puerto Rico, Germany, Brazil, Egypt and the Philippines, so I am good with languages that I learnt while going to primary school. But my parents decided that I needed more stability than this for high school, so here I am. The decision was reinforced when my twin brother went missing from school in Egypt – that was two years ago, and he’s not been seen since. I still miss him terribly. I would do anything to see him again. The local police were worse than useless, and as other twins had gone missing over the years, they had done little to try and find them. Even the ambassadors had intervened and tried to get action without success. My time in Egypt ended immediately as it was clear that I could be next.

So now, I'm sitting in the boys shower room, a dingy row of cubicles, each with an old wooden door that is stiff to close. The cubicles provide little privacy given holes in the partitions separating the individual showers. That has advantages, as it's possible to get a peek of the boys in the cubicle next door jerking themselves off. Sometimes when I am having a shower, I suddenly realise that someone is watching me, and that gives me an even bigger hardon than usual. That's as. far as my sex life has ever gone till now.

Right now, I'm sitting on the bench in the centre of the room, stripped naked with my towel in my lap, summoning the energy to get up and get clean. I've just been for a long run, as the school holds cross country races against other schools. I've just won the race, even though most of it I was thinking about what happened last night, and wondering if I will ever have the courage to do what I really want. I'm a really fast runner, so I usually finish 8 or 10 minutes ahead of the rest of the runners, so I don't wait around till the others come in. It gives me peace and quiet for a little while at least - I've got 20 minutes probably before the rest of the team arrives. Today the run was easy, none of the mud and water that we usually cross, because the whole ground is frozen and it's -5 degrees (Celsius) outside. The race on Saturday is against our biggest rivals, so it's nice to have a few days’ rest.

Last night I went into the bath room, like the shower room here, but one floor higher, and without the holes in the partitions. I went to my locker there to get my towel and put it into the basket that waits every night at the bottom of the stairwell. The room was unusually quiet because two thirds of the baths were out of service because of some plumbing work. As I closed my locker, there's a movement in the open door of one cubicle- one of the boys I have really been watching, wanting to get close to, is standing there, with a towel around his waist. Mark is 13, a year younger than me. He is olive skinned with dark wavy hair that falls just below his jaw, parted in the middle. He's always having to brush the hair out of his eyes. He's smooth skinned, and' like me, a good and keen runner, so he's lithe and toned... and gorgeous. His towel is low, really low, showing the V shape running down to his crotch, and there's just a small tuft of hair showing over the top of the towel. And he's staring at me as I stare at his crotch, and the slowly growing tent that is lifting his towel. When I look him in the eye, he just smiles at me, and moves his hand to his crotch. Then I suddenly panic and run away.

This is no dream like the other fantasies I have had about him, and others here. This morning I saw him at breakfast, sitting almost opposite me, and he gives me a penetrating, knowing look that almost breaks me in two. He knows that I am watching, waiting, wanting, but I don't have the courage.

So here I am sitting on the bench in the shower room. From the corridor I hear approaching footsteps, but before I can move into the shower cubicle and shut the door, I have company. It's Mark again. He greets me and sits down next to me. I swallow nervously.

"Hi Mark, you don't usually get here this early"

"No, I just put in a personal best" he answers, "I wanted to catch you up, but shit, you're fast"

"What's so important it couldn't wait" I ask

"I just wanted to say I am sorry I made you run away last night" he says, taking off his shirt.

"I didn't run, I had to get my towel to the basket"

"Funny, isn't that the same one?" he says, looking down at what's in my lap as he takes off his trainers.

I look at the brilliantly coloured towel, piled in my groin. "Ah, yes, I must have been distracted by something," I mumble, growing deeply red with embarrassment.

I am suddenly aware that I the way the towel is piled in my lap means he has full view of my side from tip to toe. Only the towel is preventing him from seeing my rock-hard dick, and if I stand up, he's going to get even more of a full view.

"Funny that, I was distracted by something too last night", and he stands up and removes his shorts. He turns to me and stands right in front of me in the lycra slip that he wears under his running shorts, and I can see the outline of his dick, erect, and pointing straight up to the waistband. He sits down again, right next to me.

"What's wrong?" he asks

"Nothing...."

He moves his leg so that he's touching me from thigh to knee with a gentle but firm pressure, and it's as if an electric shock goes through me. I turn and look at him, and I am thinking, what do I do now? I know what I want, but I don't have the courage. Then he leans forwards and kisses me gently on the lips. I don't know how to react, but I don't pull away, and after a few seconds I start to kiss him back. He stands up, and puts his hand on my elbow, and pulls me gently to my feet. My towel, just piled on my lap falls to the floor and reveals I'm in the same erect state as him, but naked. He looks down and smiles.

"Come on" he says quietly.

He points to a cubicle, and I pick up my towel and go in.

"Close the door behind you" he says and disappears into the next cubicle. Suddenly disappointed, and also confused and more than a little frightened, I do as he says. I hear the other door close, and the sound of water. Then I hear a noise behind me. I turn and see him scrambling into my cubicle. The window recess is deep, and there's no partition left above the window ledge level, and he obviously knew there was a large hole there.

"Been wanting to use that for ages", he says, laughing.

Now I understand, he's just taking some precautions against any new arrivals in the showers wanting to know why two boys are in the same cubicle. I laugh too, then realise again the excitement of the situation. He turns on the water in our cubicle and turns to me again. His thin white slip is now turning transparent with the water, and I can see the head of his dick, pink, straining against the material. I move towards him and put my hands on his hips, and kiss him again. I feel his tongue in my mouth, and his hands cushioning my buns. His hands start to stroke my back, feeling the muscles, and sliding down to my lower back, gently massaging the dimples between my hips. I am doing the same to him, feeling his warm and firm torso with my fingers. Then his tent brushes my erection. I gasp and he steps back and smiles again.

"'Bout time you got to see something" he whispers, and hooks his thumbs under his waistband. I grab his wrists and shake my head. Time for courage.

"Let me" I say. I've let my guard down, I may as well start to fulfil some fantasies here - who knows whether this will ever happen again. I squat down in front of him, and move my hands down onto his thighs, caress the front of them, and then their inner side, enjoying the feel of the smoothness, the curves and firmness of his muscles. Then I slowly brush the front of his tent with the back of my fingers, and look up to see him looking down at me with a happy smile. I slip inside my fingers inside his slip and brush up each side of his groin gently brushing the hairless softness around and under his balls. Then I finally hook my fingers over the waistband and pull down his slip, leaving him standing naked in front of me.

His dick is long and thin, and uncut, and standing out straight. I am circumcised, so this is the first time I have seen an uncut dick in close-up. I stroke it gently, brushing up the underside pulling the foreskin gently down and running my fingernail around the head. He gasps but pulls my elbow, and pulls me to my feet.

As I stand up, he catches his breath and kisses me deeply again. Our dicks touch as he pulls me into a tight embrace. Then I feel soapy hands massaging my back and buns. He turns me around so that I am standing with my back to him, and he hands me some soap. He massages my chest, tweaking my nipples, and working down massaging my thighs, all the time with his hard-on pressing into me from behind. I'm a little bit taller than him, so I stand on tip-toe, so his dick slips down below and slides between my thighs. I can feel the tip of it brushing against my balls, and the small patch of his pubic hair brushing against my buttocks as he sighs quietly with pleasure.

Then his hands finally find my dick. It's so hard, that I twitch involuntarily at the touch, but he circles it with a firm but gently grip and starts to slowly jack me off. I take my shampoo and smear a dollop on the end of his dick, then move my legs a little closer together so that his dick is tight between my thighs. The small movements of his hips as he jacks me suddenly take on a new urgency as the soap and the smoothness of my thighs provide a perfect stimulation to his already rock-hard dick. He starts pumping harder, not only on my dick, but with his hips, and we don't last long before we are shooting like a fountain, with the most intense orgasm I have ever had. The cubicle wall is three feet away, and both of us hit it easily with our jet of cum. He holds me and nuzzles his nose into my neck, kissing me softly as we both come down from our sexual ecstasy.

He turns me round and smiles and kisses me on the lips again. "We could have done this last night if you hadn't run away! You, OK?"

"Yeah" I gasp, and look into his dark eyes. “Running’s over now!" and I lean in and kiss him again.

I slip my hand down and cup his balls in my hand. He moans in pleasure, but then there are noises in the stairwell. The rest of the team is about to arrive. He kisses me quickly and disappears back through the missing piece of the partition. Then he sticks his head back through and whispers "Glad the running's over”.

Copyright © 2023 leo4567; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 6
Thanks for reading.  If you enjoyed it, leave me a comment below.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well told and looking forward to more and I like the little bit of mystery with the missing twin brother!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..