Jump to content
    leo4567
  • Author
  • 1,916 Words
  • 519 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Coming alive - 4. Homework

At Dinner that evening I found Chris standing next to me in the queue.

"Thanks for this afternoon" he mumbled

"No problem, I understand"

"You do?"

"Yeah, wanna talk after Dinner"

"Sure, where"

"You still having problems with the maths that we were supposed to do in class this morning?"

"Yeah, this differentiation is really hard"

"Let's meet in the study area, and I'll show you"

"Brill, I don't want to watch TV tonight anyway"

Then we hit the serving ladies, and as he goes off to sit with Guy and Karel, I join some of the other running guys at our usual table.

I get a fair amount of teasing about my "accident" in the showers that afternoon. Then the table goes quiet as one of the big bully guys comes over; Chris M is a right bastard. He's always picking on someone, and tonight it seems to be my turn.

"Hi there pretty boy" he says "hear you got an eyeful this afternoon! That'll teach you to peek through holes"

"Makes a change from you sticking your dick through them," says Bernie, one of the runners in the age group above, and in the same class as Chris M.

Chris goes bright red and stalks off, as we all stare at Bernie in open mouthed amazement.

"He tried it on with my brother last year, and I had to do some 'explaining' that if he wanted that sort of thing it had to be with the consent of the other person, not done out of fear" he said.

"So, is he getting any satisfaction?" asked Hughie

"None", said Bernie, "he's detested by all the younger kids because he's such an asshole to them, and all his friends don't seem to be interested in him in that respect. That leaves him only the sixth formers, and they treat him the way he treats the younger kids – so he gets used, abused, humped and dumped"

That made us all laugh. It made me realise that I would have to be even more careful about my new exploits, as he'd probably try to bully me into doing him too.

"I looked for you and Guy this afternoon,” said Bernie. "I wanted to make sure that you were OK about what happened."

"Oh", I said, blushing "we had a talk about it, and after he'd pulled the splinters out of my bum, I think we've put it down to experience"

That comment prompted a few more ribald comments, but I also noticed all the boys at the table shuffled and discretely readjusted their crotches. That idea of me and Guy naked together had certainly roused some interest.

As we left dinner, Hughie left the dining hall together with me.

"What you got planned for the evening? hunt the splinters?"

"No", I laughed "I am helping Chris O with that differentiation"

"Shit, I hate that stuff too. Any chance of joining you?

At any other time, I would have jumped at the chance, but I needed to talk to Chris, so I just said "Nah, I think I need to do this with Chris at his speed, and he can help me with the drawings I have to do for my biology project"

Hughie laughed. Although I am top of the class in every subject, my drawing skills are legendary for being absolutely awful.

"OK, he says, but I definitely want to have that same tuition

"What about tomorrow morning?"

"When"

"I like to get up early on Sunday while it's still quiet. I normally have a shower and then read the sport in the paper. We can do it then instead of me reading the paper."

"Trust smarty-pants to be able to read the local paper too" he says (It's in German). "I'll see you in the showers at 7.30” and off he went to join the general TV crowd.

I spotted Chris M walking towards me. Shit. I turned to walk away, but he grabbed me by the shoulder and said

"I don't like peeking boys, if I ever catch you doing that, you'll be doing me a very special favour"

"I thought I had explained how that works" said a voice beside us, and there stood Bernie.

"I'm just making sure he understands,” said Chris

"Oh, he understands, I explained our 'talk' last year" said Bernie, "Don't you think you may get a little less "fuck you" comments if you were NICE to people, Chris?"

Bernie jerked his head as a signal to me to get lost, and guided Chris into a corner for a talking to.

I hurried up to the study are with my biology book, and found Chris O arriving at the same time. He gave me a big beam, as we took a table in the corner away from the few others that were there.

"I just talked to Guy at dinner" he said.

"What did he tell you?"

"Apart from pulling out the splinters? - Everything"

"And?"

"Glad to have you aboard" he said formally, offering his outstretched hand.

We shook hands, laughing.

"Now, to work," he said. If I don't get this right, I am going to get killed in class on Monday"

We spent the next forty-five minutes going through differential calculus, at the end of which, Chris was cruising through the steps and even doing some of the advanced ones that would be in the lesson on Monday.

"Great, I am in for an A on this now”, he says.

I pull out my biology book. "I need your help on this" I say.

"Not what I hear" he says.

I elbow him and open the book.

"I need some help to draw this"

Chris bursts out laughing.

"I just can't get the curves right, and everything just ends up in the wrong places" I say.

Chris is now crying with laughter, which brings across the four other studiers to see what the joke is. There's Bruno and Sean and John K and Barney. Soon all are laughing at my problem - I have to draw the male and female reproductive organs.

"I can't draw" I protest.

"Maybe you should try doing it from still life" says Bruno. He's a track athlete and like the other three in the year below me. He's got fairly long straight blonde hair, and what makes me notice him is his running shorts, which are cut high around the hip, which gives a great view of his strong, muscular and hairless thighs...... Now he's wearing a pair of tight canvas trousers, which seem to be struggling to retain a boner.

Sean agrees. He's a short kid, with a really round head. He has dirty blonde hair, and is a rugby player, so even though he's short, he's really wiry. I notice him looking at Bruno's crotch, and licking his lips. He catches me looking at him, and makes some wisecrack, and heads back to their table.

John K is a slim kid who gets a lot of stick from the bullies, but he's a nice kid. His hair is almost shoulder length, straight, and almost white. He's very fair skinned, which keeps him in the shade in the summer. Barney is another Blonde. His brother John is a sixth former here, one of the better ones (helps having a kid brother I suppose). Barney is another beauty, blonde hair, sparkling white teeth, freckles and blue eyes.

Barney says "You know, still life may be better. I find it helps me, because you can actually understand how things go together. I mean, my dick doesn't look like that", and he points at the diagram in my book.

"Nobody's dick looks like that" says John K

"Expert, are we?" says Chris

John blushes and starts to turn away at another unkind comment. Chris grabs him and pulls him back.

"John, I am sorry, I didn't mean that to sound like that. I know you get a lot of assholes giving you a hard time, just don't count me as one of them"

"Me neither" I add.

John looks at us and smiles again. "Thanks guys"

"See," says Bruno, "I told you these guys were cool"

"Yeah, but cool is not going to get my drawing done" I say

"Still life is the answer", says Barney.

"Now where am I going to get that round here" I say, pointing at the female diagram.

"Let's start with the easy one" says Bruno, and the three suddenly have their trousers open and their equipment on view

Bruno is the only one with more than a dusting of hair, but all have decent sized dicks. Bruno's is already hard, and oozing precum. John and Barney are just starting to swell. Sean notices the sudden silence and tension and returns. Peeking over the shoulders of his three classmates, he beams as he sees the three dicks out in the open, and pushes his way into the semi-circle and joins the team. He is uncut, and has a small amount of darkish hair at the base of his dick. He's standing next to Bruno.

See, mine's nothing like this" and cups Bruno's dick and balls in his right hand.

This is too much for Bruno, who suddenly starts shooting, all over my open book.

"Guys. Thanks for the awesome display, but I can't hand in work that's got the pages stuck together! I don't think this is the right place for this either," I say, as I see the prowling figure of Chris M appear in the doorway at the far end of the room.

Quickly all dicks are tucked back into trousers, and the four return to their table, quickly gather their books and leave before Chris M can start any trouble.

Chris M comes over to us. Surprisingly his demeanour is not his normal aggression.

"I've come to apologise," he says

"What?"

"I want to say sorry. Bernie is right, I have been an asshole. So please forgive me and I'll try to be nicer to you guys from now on."

Both Chris O and I are lost for words, but we stammer out some suitable acceptance of the apology, and ChrisM goes away.

Chris looks at me and says "Wow, first four really hot boys, then that - what can possibly top that?"

"Still life"

"What?"

"Still life - I still need to get this drawing done"

"You want me to help"

"See any other volunteers?"

"Er, No. Where - don't say here"

"We can go to my room"

"OK. but what about the girl one?"

"One thing at a time"

We gather our books and head towards the Dorm area. Half way there, Bruno suddenly appears at my side out of the darkness.

"Still need a still life girl?" he asks

"Where can I get one of those in a boy’s school?" I ask.

"Amanda"

"Amanda!" The daughter of the farmer next door. I had heard rumours about Amanda.

"She likes you" Bruno says

"She doesn't know me"

"She's seen you running"

"Will she do it?"

"I'll go and ask her, if she will, where will you be?"

My room was too dangerous for this. "In the mat room of the Gym"

"Do you have a key?"

The mat room held all the Judo mats, and was a storage room off the main Gym. The boiler room for the gym complex was next to it, so it was warm too. The keys were hard to get, but a number of "unofficial" ones were in circulation. As I used the Gym for warming up and stretching, and am one of the favourites of the coach, I have one of these keys.

"Yeah, I'll leave the outer door on the latch, close it behind you when you come in"

Copyright © 2023 leo4567; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
Thanks for reading.  If you enjoyed it, leave me a comment below.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I have received the following message from the site admin, and as I have written most of the story already, it would be very difficult to comply with the request without restarting from scratch.  I also am not particularly motivated to write stuff that interests no-one except the administrator, so I will look for an alternative site to post the story.  

So sorry, but thanks for all the kind comments so far.  

Quote

"I've approved your first 4 chapters, but so far most of the content has been about sex. You need to balance the sex to plot beyond the sex. Coming out and coming of age for those years is about much more than just having sex with different people. Beyond that, people have lives and daily events with friends, family, etc... that occur that can be written about that all show character evolution and maturation that would balance the sex scenes. Please make sure you follow GA's guidelines of not posting more than 50% sex scenes in future chapters or I won't be able to continue to approve further content. 

Respectfully,

Cia
Site Admin"

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..