Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

One-Shot, Shorts, And Ponderings - 3. Perfect Day

"Good Morning New York! It is 8:15am on a B-E-A-U-tiful day, with highs of 60 and no humidity in the air. Let's start the day with brand new music by up-and-coming pop-star--"

The bed was too comfortable to allow Ezra to get up. The down comforter still smelled like fresh laundry, and the captivating scent made Ezra even lazier, his pillows were fluffy, firm, but yielding, and they were strewn around him creating a cocoon of comfort. He stretched his arms and tried to find a way out of the comforter, it's white folds fell away to reveal his physique.

Standing at six feet two inches, Ezra was not to be considered a small man. His frame is wide at the top and narrow at the waist, his body is covered in the lightest dusting of hair, most of it concentrated in the area between his pecs. HI eyes are delicate, with long lashes that brush the underside of his eyebrows. His ginger hair shines brightly against his fair, freckled, skin. The hair on his head is jaw-length, somewhat wild but easily tamed with some product.

Ezra finally reaches the bathroom, the shower is already running, he gives it a perplexed look as he racks his brain as to why his shower would already be running. His mind clears and he remembers Kye, the guy he'd met the night before. The memory stirs something deep inside him, a lust that rises from the depths of him with no care or concern.

"Kye?" Ezra's voice is tremulous, still hoarse from the disuse of the sleeping hours.

"I'm making coffee, your shower's running." Kye's voice is a voice one would expect to have a smell, not a sound. It's melodic, wrapping itself around Ezra, teasing him in a way a voice should not be able to. It makes his mind click, he won;t go into work today. Ezra knows he can skip a day of work, he has the time saved up, and he knows that today he doesn't want to be surrounded by the gray walls of the office, he'd rather be surrounded by Kye and his infectious energy.

"Hey Kye...do you have sick days?" He takes a step back from the shower, if Kye agrees they'll go back to bed for a few hours, if not Ezra must shower, and head into work.

"Yea, but I'm off today anyway. What's on your mind?" Kye appears at the door of the bathroom. He is six feet tall, his hair is buzzed on the sides but kept almost shoulder length on the top, currently the majority of his hair is braided. Kye's eyes are slightly slanted, his right eye is a bright gold and his left eye is a subdued green, they lend the rest of his angular face a certain air of mystery. Unlike Ezra, Kye is hairier; his chest is covered in dark hair, it covers every inch of his torso from the top of his shoulders to the waistband of the underwear he's wearing. Kye's olive tones lend his skin a permanent tan, his hair is mostly brown with some green and blue highlights spread throughout.

Ezra steps closer to Kye, the smell of coffee floods his senses, but Kye's eyes are focused on Ezra's and it becomes difficult to think. "I thought we could play hooky, go to Coney Island, just wander around, then maybe a show on Broadway...or we can stay here" he grabs hold of the waistband of Kye's underwear "and see where things go" Ezra moves forward and engulfs Kye's lips. The kiss feel necessary, like their bodies would evaporate without the reality of this kiss.

"I like that" Kye breathes as they start to pull away, Ezra smirks and locks his eyes to Kye's. In that moment Ezra feel safe, like he belongs next to Kye.

"You wanna leave now or..."

Kye bites his bottom lip, and pulls on Era's arm "Maybe in a few hours?"

"yeah, in a few hours"

 

The clock on the bedside table reads 3:25PM. Ezra can feel Kye's head resting on his chest, he can smell the sweat, and lube hanging in the air. His mind plays a "highlight reel" of the past couple hours, the memories are enough to get Ezra's manhood twitching. He smiles and pushes himself back down into the comfortable embrace of Kye, into the pillows and the comforter. There is no need to do anything other than exactly this, just being here with Kye is exactly what Ezra wants; he finds no reason to leave this den of peace and comfort.

MJ Halliwell 2017
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..