Jump to content
    Myr
    • Classic Author
  • 6,199 Words
  • 5,424 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
Disclaimer:  All recognized characters and plot elements belong to J.K. Rowling. Everything else belongs to me.
  • This starts at the end of book 4 (Goblet of Fire) and is an alternate universe to book 5-7.
  • There are spoilers from all published books, including Deathly Hollows.

Harry Potter and the Parliament of Dreams - 18. Things that Go Bump in the Night

As soon as the three teens left the Gryffindor Flat they ran into the Headmaster. Dumbledore raised his eyebrows at them as the door to the flat clicked shut behind them. To anyone else but the twins, it would appear as if the old man was just strolling randomly by in the hallway.

Fred and George knew better.

“Yes professor?” Fred asked.

“I see that some of my more active intelligence gathering resources were getting acquainted with one another. Please follow me, as we have some items to discuss.”

The twins looked at each other before looking at Dumbledore’s departing back. They shrugged in unison and then followed. Higgs followed after them all, scowling.

The odd quartet traveled through the halls and corridors of Hogwarts before finally approaching a large gargoyle on the wall. Dumbledore said something and the gargoyle leapt aside, revealing a door, which Albus walked through. The boys followed quietly.

Dumbledore walked up the stairs and then to the far side of the desk and sat in his seat. He conjured three chairs across from him and motioned that the boys should be seated.

“As you have no doubt discovered by now, I have been recruiting students to act as agents of Light.”

The twins nodded, as did Higgs.

“Some have approached me, while others I have approached and made arrangements with. Tonight’s scuffle in the hallway was inappropriate. I’m not sure what happened within the flat, but I can find out soon enough,” Dumbledore stated, appearing stern.

“I’m not exactly sure what happened up there either. I was upset, but I could not seem to control my temper. It was almost as if Harry’s anger was affecting me,” George explained.

Dumbledore sat straight up, “What did you say?”

George explained, in detail what happened upstairs both in and out of the Flat.

“So, you say that the feeling dropped drastically just before you left?”

“Yes. And Harry was very angry about something. Draco said something about Harry not feeling himself,” Fred supplied.

“Interesting. Thank you for your help. Mr. Higgs, if you could stay a moment?”

The twins stood up and made their way out while Zavien stayed seated.

Zavien turned and his eyes followed Fred out of the room. Dumbledore cleared his throat when the twins were out of view and Higgs whipped his head back to the Headmaster, turning a lovely shade of pink.

“Mr. Higgs, you weren’t hurt earlier, were you?”

“No, sir. I’m fine. We were all a little more combative than usual. Something I said triggered some of the events.”

“Was there anything to add to the Weasleys’ accounts?”

“No, they were completely accurate, sir.”

“Very well. It is time for you to get back to your dormitory. Good night.”

“Good night, Headmaster.”

Zavien stood and made his way out of the office. As soon as he passed out of the gargoyle in the hallway, the gargoyle returned to its guard position. He turned towards the shortest route to the Ravenclaw tower and started walking.

He had only gone a few steps when a shadow detached itself from the wall and joined him on his walk. “Can we talk for a few minutes?” the voice asked sincerely.

After a few moments of thinking, he nodded and altered his direction, ducking into the charms classroom, which they happened to be passing at the moment.

“What did you want to talk about?” Higgs asked his red-haired companion, his voice a mixture of nervousness and anger.

“I wanted to apologize for hurting you earlier. I’m not sure what possessed me, but I shouldn’t have grabbed you where I did,” Fred apologized, his voice filled with sincerity and his face blushing in embarrassment.

Zavien was having a hard time stayingangry at his secret crush. He hadn’t been acting himself earlier either. If he had, he would have been a lot more cooperative in Fred’s hands. In fact, that was one of the places he often fanaticized being in. It was embarrassing that he got hard while Fred was holding his crotch, but with all the dreams he had had of Fred doing something very similar to that, he couldn’t help it. He counted it a good thing that when he announced that he was looking for a boyfriend to the group, that they didn’t turn on him any worse than they had. Not that they would have, with Potter and Malfoy cuddling each other right in front of them.

“I…” he started and then stopped in frustration, a look of consternation coming across his face.

Fred, reading the other boy’s frustration correctly, leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. Fred then pulled back and looked at the boy for a long moment.

Zavien blushed bright red right to the tips of his ears.

“I really am sorry I hurt you,” Fred apologized again.

“I… I… I…”

“You are interested in me?” Fred prompted.

Zavien nodded.

“Earlier must have been torture then. I don’t know what came over me. Normally I’d never hurt someone, unless they were an obvious threat to my family,” Fred mumbled ashamedly.

Zavien stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Fred’s large shoulders, leaning his head back so that they were face to face. “I’ll forgive you, if you’ll be my boyfriend.”

Fred’s face brightened a bit, “Would you still forgive me if I didn’t?”

Zavien blinked and then looked down before replying, “I would.”

“Then I will be your boyfriend,” Fred smiled as Zavien’s face looked up sharply at his own.

He sighed contentedly and leaned heavily into Fred, “Good.”

“What do you like to be called?” Fred asked, embarrassed that he had touched this teen intimately, that was now his boyfriend, and didn’t even know what his nickname was.

“My friends call me Zavien. It’s my middle name, though most people don’t know it.”

“I like that,” Fred replied as he gave him a brief kiss, “Zavien.”

“I should get to bed. We need to talk tomorrow though. How about after breakfast?”

“That sounds good.”

“Good night Fred.”

“Good night Zavien.”

Both boys left the classroom and went in separate directions. Fred went to one of the secret rooms that they stored material in and sat down in the comfortable chair that was there.

Fred stared out the window into the crisp night sky. He stared out the window for several hours, enjoying his time alone and using it to think through everything that was going on. He stood slowly and rubbed his arms to get the blood to flow properly again. As soon as he was feeling normal he set out for his own room.

*  *  *

When Fred went off to meet with Higgs, George decided to go to the lab and to work some more on one of his projects. That was his original plan anyway.

George was walking in the one of the corridors instead of the many secret passageways when he heard footsteps behind him. Years of traveling through the castle discretely had allowed him to develop a sixth sense when it came to covert activities and other people’s attempts at executing them. He pulled out his wand using minimal movement and got ready just in case.

“Hey Weasley,” fifth year Ravenclaw Kevin Entwhistle drawled from behind him.

George ducked into an alcove nearby and waited for the other boy. As soon as Kevin arrived, George nodded at him and then triggered a secret door. The door swung open to reveal a small room. George waved Kevin into the room, looked around and then ducked into the room as well. He closed the door behind him and threw the bolt home, locking the door the Muggle way.

“George?” Kevin prompted.

George nodded.

“Rumor has it that there is a Hogsmeade weekend this weekend.”

“That’s what I hear,” George replied coolly.

“I’ll be stocking up on Butterbeer and I’d like to have you guys store it again. Can you do that?”

“Yes. Same price as before.”

“Done. I’ve heard some good things about some toffees you guys were making. I’d like to get a handful.”

“Which kind?”

“How about a variety?”

“I’ll give you ten for a galleon. Some of these are still highly experimental of course. If you prefer the simpler ones, then they are one sickle each.”

“I’ll take the experimental ones,” Kevin replied, pulling out three galleons and handing them to George.

“There is an extra galleon here. The ten toffees, and the butterbeer storage only comes to two galleons.”

“That third galleon is for research and so that you’ll remember me when you have new stuff to test. I’ll stick to the same deal we had before and will give you detailed results of the joke’s use.”

George looked at him for a few moments before nodding.

“Pleasure doing business with you as always, Weasley.”

“You too Kevin. Make sure you find me when you get in from Hogsmeade. Just drop a message in the usual spot.” George handed him two each of five different colored toffees.

Kevin pocketed the toffees, unlocked the door and stepped out.

George stepped out of the room a moment later and resumed his walk down the hallway. He almost immediately heard another set of footsteps falling behind him. He discretely retrieved his wand and sped up his pace a little. He looked over his shoulder and saw the person tailing him. George smirked over his shoulder before making a sharp turn straight at the wall. He heard the person behind him gasp, as he seemed to walk straight through the wall. He laughed aloud when the person tailing him crashed into the wall. The wall itself was very similar to the barrier at Kings Cross to Platform 9 ¾. If you went at it fast you’d get through, but if you were unsure of yourself, you’d crash into it.

George reached back through the barrier and yanked the boy through.

“What is with you guys tonight? Everyone seems to be out to get me.”

The fifth year Ravenclaw sputtered, “I don’t know what you mean Weasley.”

George snorted, “I know you don’t. I was talking to myself. Now, what do you want Corner?”

“It’s Michael. You’re George, right?”

George quirked his right eyebrow upward, stared for a moment, and then nodded.

“I was told that you keep a list of boys that are… um… friendly with each other…” Michael said and trailed off, sounding distinctly uncomfortable.

George looked the fifteen-year-old over critically before turning around and walking away. “Come with me Michael.”

The Ravenclaw boy followed him.

George led the other boy through a maze of secret doors and hallways in a purposely-confusing manner so that it took far longer to actually get where they were going then if George had gone straight there. George opened the door to a small room that had a very comfortable couch, and a small desk with a comfortable chair.

“Welcome to my office. Have a seat on the couch and we’ll discuss what you’re looking for.”

Michael sat nervously on the couch while George lit all the candles in the room and pulled out a handsome-looking leather ledger.

“What is it you are looking for exactly?” George asked as he perched on the corner of the desk, in effect looming over the smaller boy.

“Another boy that is interested in um… sex,” Michael finally squeaked out.

“And why did you come to me?”

“The rumor going around is that if you want something, anything, then see one of the Weasley twins.”

“What are you seeking? Sex you have to pay for? A relationship with love and such? A sexual encounter with another guy that wants to experiment as well?”

Michael turned an embarrassing shade of red.

“Are you gay or bi?”

“Bi.”

“Are you looking to pay for sex?”

“No.”

“That strikes out a lot of the Slytherin gay guys then. They seem to only be willing to do it if it puts them at an advantage of some sort.”

“Okay then. What level of involvement are you looking at? Sex or a relationship?”

“Just sex for the moment,” the boy replied blushing as red as it seemed possible.

George made some notes in his ledger. “Brown hair, cut short. Blue eyes. Five feet four inches tall and one about eight stone. How far are you willing to go as far as sex is concerned?”

“What do you mean?”

“Mutual wanking? Mutual sucking? Mutual fucking?”

George was wrong. The boy could blush further. He smirked as he thought about how many times he had such a conversation.

“Wanking and maybe sucking for now,” Michael Corner finally answered.

“Somebody in your year or doesn’t it matter?”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“Okay. It might take a week or two for me to find a proper candidate for you.”

“I was hoping that it would be right away. I want to try it before I back out.”

“Sorry, I don’t keep boys up my sleeves. If you want something right away, you can go and rent it from several places in the castle. I wouldn’t recommend it though unless you have some of the more advanced disease repelling charms.”

Michael stood suddenly and walked over to George, “What about you?”

“Me?” George asked in surprise.

The other boy placed both his hands on George’s chest, “Yeah, you. You are really good-looking and well built. Would you help me out?” Michael’s voice dropped a little bit and sounded more seductive then nervous, though he was clearly still nervous.

“Thanks, but it is not usually a good idea to mix business with pleasure,” George replied, feeling suddenly tense and more than a little turned on by the boy feeling his chest up.

“Please George?” the boy asked piteously. “I trust you not to hurt me.”

George gave a low-pitched growl for a moment causing Michael to back away for a moment. Michael noticed George’s arousal though and quickly resumed his movements.

George moved suddenly, dropping the book on the desk and grabbing the smaller boy. He half carried half pushed the boy onto the couch and pinned him there with his body. “What is it you wanted exactly?”

“I just wanted to get off. No strings.”

George moved his hands over the other boy’s stomach and dug in a little here and there causing the boy to giggle. He pulled out his wand and whispered “Nox,” causing the room to plunge into darkness.

“Hey! Mmmmm,” Michael’s voice trailed off quite suddenly under George’s skillful hands.

About thirty minutes later Michael stumbled into the hallway and out into the main corridor. It was after curfew but he didn’t care. His hair, which had been perfectly arranged earlier, was now sticking up every which way. He had a distinct ravaged look about him.

George left the room and stayed in the secret corridors all the way to the tower before coming out into the main corridor and passing through the portrait hole. He went straight up to his room, ignoring the people that were still in the common room. He wandered into the shower room a few minutes later and took a quick shower.

He had just settled into bed when Fred arrived in their room. He tapped lightly in an odd pattern on George’s bed.

“Good to hear. Sleep well brother mine,” George murmured before tapping out a different pattern.

“You needed it. You were getting cantankerous.”

“I bloody well was not,” George growled back.

“See,” Fred replied smartly.

A thump and groan was heard a moment later by Lee Jordan as he passed their room heading for his own.

*  *  *

The old man set his crystal ball down, the merry twinkle in his eyes going mad. Fawkes landed gently on his desk.

“I do so like it when students are in love,” Albus whispered to his beautiful bird.

A light chirping was the response.

“I know that they only just acknowledged each other, but sometimes love can strike out of the blue. This might be one of those times.”

Another pattern of light chirping answered.

“I’ll look into them soon. The prospect of empathic projection disturbs me.”

Fawkes broke out into a beautiful phoenix song. Dumbledore smiled.

*  *  *

“Harry?”

“Hmmm?”

“I think we were affecting those around us. ‘Leaking’ as you put it.”

“Is that even possible?”

“It is, though I know very little about it. I’m also worried about why you have been getting so angry lately.”

“Perhaps I’m picking it up from somewhere else?”

“It is becoming more and more apparent that your power is increasing and it looks like I’m along for the ride. Thinking about it some more, I think you might be projecting something unconsciously at others when you give them that new glare of yours. I’ve never seen Professor Snape so much as flinch before. But he did when you glared at him.”

“They call feeling other people’s emotions empathy, right?” Harry asked.

“Yup. I think I recall something about empathic projection. That is making others feel what you want them to feel or what you are feeling.”

“That could have some interesting uses, though a lot of negatives as well. Tonight would be a good example of what happens when it isn’t under control. If that is what it is, anyway.”

“I’m still worried about your sudden bursts of anger. They are not all that dissimilar to what I occasionally feel. I’m much better at hiding my emotions than you are though,” Draco said, giving Harry a pointed look.

Harry’s eyes flashed for a moment, before a stricken look passed his face, followed quickly by a blank look. Draco looked on a moment before pulling the dark haired boy into a hug. Harry tensed before relaxing suddenly and dropping his head onto Draco’s shoulder.

Draco smiled to himself as his hand moved in small circles over Harry’s back.

*  *  *

Fawkes had barely finished his song when a small tabby cat walked over from the deep shadows in the far corner of the office. The cat paced slowly over to a clear spot in front of Dumbledore’s desk and transformed into Professor McGonagall.

“That was a most interesting conversation, Albus,” she stated dryly.

“Indeed it was, Minerva,” was the equally dry response.

“Do you think that Mr. Potter and Mr. Malfoy are capable of empathic projection?”

“It would appear that Harry is able to. I’m not sure about Draco. That might all change though as they become… closer.”

“You’re not suggesting that they… they… well, you know…” the stodgy old spinster professor trailed off.

“They are healthy teenage boys. In this day and age, I’d be surprised to find someone who wasn’t,” the Headmaster replied, trailing off while making vague hand gestures.

“How can you be so nonchalant about it?” Minerva demanded.

“I’m simply accepting what is. Why worry about something that we would have little to no control over anyway? There are far more important things to worry about, after all. In the case of Harry and Draco, I think we’ll find that their power is going to continue to grow for awhile and combine so that they can share it both ways.”

“We’ll see. I think we should monitor the possibility of empathic projection. That can be quite dangerous.”

“I intend to. Now, this Tuesday, October 24th, is the next Order of the Phoenix meeting. We have more new members than what you originally told them about. Are you planning on telling them about the newest recruits beforehand?” Minerva asked, her lips curling into a sneaky grin.

“They already know about Percy Weasley and Harry Potter. We are simply adding Justin Finch-Fletchley, Zavien Higgs and Draco Malfoy to that list. And, no, there is no reason to tell the rest of them beforehand.”

“The first Hogsmeade weekend is scheduled for this weekend. I think it would be very prudent on our part to keep Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy on the grounds.”

“I think you are right about that. I’m sure we’ll be able to arrange an appropriate detention for them,” Albus replied, smirking lightly.

“I’d also like to settle on Saturday December 16th as the date for the Christmas Dance. Are we calling it the Yule Ball again this year?”

“I think that would be appropriate. Have arrangements been made for the Halloween Feast?” Dumbledore asked.

“Most definitely. This year’s should be something to remember,” McGonagall replied, a gleam in her eye.

“Very well. Is that all?” Dumbledore asked.

“Yes, Headmaster.”

“Good evening then, Minerva.”

“Good Evening, Albus.”

*  *  *

Ron was slow to finish his fourth helping at dinner. Most of the people had already left the Great Hall and only a few remained. Hermione was one of the few still there, of course. She had finished eating her food some time ago, but had stayed to read a book and to keep Ron company. Fred and George had left at about the same time that Harry did. Seamus and Colin had left together a few minutes after that.

“Mione?”

“Yes Ron?” she replied, looking up from her book.

“Do you think Malfoy has really changed?” Ron asked very quietly, despite the lack of people anywhere near them.

Hermione stared at him for several moments and then seemed to look well beyond him as she formulated her response. “I think that he definitely has. He has certainly been far mellower then I’ve ever seen him. Harry also seems to be changing though too. He has been a lot quicker to anger. I think the link between them might be causing that, but I’d need to spend a lot more time with both of them to be able to tell for sure.”

“Oh. He’s still a git, if you ask me.”

“Ron!” Hermione admonished him with her bossy tone of voice.

“I know, I know. Harry cares for him so I have to be nice,” Ron grumbled.

“Harry loves him and Harry is practically your brother.”

“He is my brother,” Ron said firmly. “Am I being petty?”

“Just a little Ron. It is understandable though. Malfoy has never treated you very well. He’s treating you better now though. You shouldn’t stoop to his former level. You’re better than that.”

Ron blushed lightly, grabbed her hand and kissed it. “Thanks Mione.”

Hermione blushed too.

*  *  *

Harry lifted his head from Draco’s shoulder after a few minutes. He then dropped all of the mental walls he had put around himself and leaned in and kissed Draco soundly on the lips.

Draco started to kiss him back immediately and dropped his own mental walls. As soon as he did, he felt both his own arousal as well as Harry’s. The kiss spurred on new levels of feelings between the two of them. They each felt the other’s feelings and it seemed to spin them higher and higher into an upward spiral.

Draco pulled back and nodded his head towards the bedroom. Harry smiled as he heard Draco thinking about the bed and then blushed when he saw what Draco had in mind. They both went together for the bed, holding each other’s hand.

As soon as they reached the bed Draco started to slowly strip Harry. He kept going until the Boy Who Lived was left standing there with very tented boxers. Harry shyly returned the favor to Draco, stripping him down to his green silk boxers. They were also well tented.

Harry grabbed a hold of Draco and rolled him onto the bed. Harry didn’t really think of doing it, so Draco was taken by surprise. Harry was surprised a moment later when the blonde boy ended up straddling his chest.

Harry reached up, grabbed a hold of his shoulders and rolled him. Harry ended up on top of Draco, his passion rising. He was thinking of what he could do with Draco when Draco suddenly shied away like he had been struck. The reaction rebounded down the link and it suddenly felt as if Harry really had been struck. He rolled to the side and collapsed breathlessly next to Draco.

It took a few minutes for Harry to sort out what he was feeling and what Draco was actually feeling. Harry’s sexual thoughts were what triggered a nightmare of Draco’s.

Draco had huddled himself into a tight ball during this time and Harry slowly coaxed him out of it. Harry rubbed Draco’s chest and belly with a light touch. Eventually Draco looked at Harry in the eyes again.

“I’m sorry I overreacted.”

“Oh Draco,” Harry whispered, emotion welling in his bright green eyes.

“I know you wouldn’t hurt me. I can feel it. But that image…”

“What I pictured was simply the way two guys can join Draco. It had nothing to do with dominating you. We are equals to each other. It doesn’t matter to me, who is doing what to whom. Only that we are together and that we love each other.”

“It sounds like you put a lot of thought into this,” Draco said quietly a few minutes later.

“I had a lot of time to think about being gay over the summer. I’ll admit that since I’ve gotten back to school I have been thinking specifically about you. But like I said Draco, you mean more to me than I could ever put to words. You can feel that. I guess there is three forms of sex: Plain lust between two consenting people, love making between two people that love each other, and violating someone. Whatever we do together falls in the second category. Anything we do together would just be a physical expression of this link between us,” Harry explained his feelings slowly, pausing often to choose his words carefully.

Draco sat for a while longer before suddenly rolling over and trapping Harry’s mouth in a kiss. The passion suddenly returned to the two boys. While keeping Harry beneath him, Draco pulled his own boxers off and then worked on Harry’s. Harry lifted his hips allowing Draco to drag his boxers off.

Draco kept control of the situation as he continued to passionately kiss Harry. He broke his kiss long enough to ask Harry, “Is it okay if I do this first?”

Harry smiled and nodded, sending Draco the spell word he would need mentally. Draco, grabbing Harry’s wand and said, “Lubricatus.” A slick gel appeared on Draco’s rigid member and he shivered at its coolness.

Draco lifted Harry’s legs up and was about to press forward when Harry talked into his head, “Draco. You need to prepare me for that. It’ll hurt a lot otherwise. This is my first time, you know.”

“What do I do Harry?” Draco’s mindvoice asked shyly.

“Wipe some of the gel onto your finger and then press it into my hole.”

Draco swiped some gel off his still rigid dick and looked skeptically at Harry’s exposed rosebud. He stared for only a few moments before he felt a mental nudge from Harry. Draco lurched forward a bit and then moved with a purpose towards Harry’s arse. With careful deliberateness, Draco pressed his gel-covered middle finger into the center of Harry’s smooth butt. Harry moaned as Draco’s finger sunk into the dark recess of his rectum.

“Use two fingers,” Harry’s mental voice prompted.

Draco pulled out his middle finger to wipe more gel on it and his ring finger before reinserting them into Harry. Harry’s head lolled back and forth and Draco moved his fingers around.

“That should be enough, if you take it slowly and carefully Dragon.” Harry’s mindvoice told him after a few minutes.

Draco pulled his fingers out and then crawled forward to properly align himself. As soon as he had himself lined up, he slowly plunged into Harry. He was careful to go slow, but he didn’t stop until his blond pubic bush was resting against Harry’s arse cheeks.

Harry moaned and then thrust back against Draco. Draco’s natural rutting instinct took over after Harry’s indication of readiness. Draco kept up a slow pace, lost in his and Harry’s feelings that were reverberating up and down the link between them.

Draco could feel the love and trust that Harry had for him and his self-esteem didn’t allow him to feel worthy of it. Harry, who felt all his thoughts, leaned up and pulled Draco into a kiss and Draco continued to thrust into him. The kiss was mind blowing in its intensity.

Harry felt all of Draco’s uncertainty and his nervousness about allowing Harry to do the same thing in return to him. Harry ignored it all and flooded Draco with feelings of love and trust. As Draco got closer and closer to release, the Harry’s body matched the feelings.

Draco moaned loudly as he thrust deep and started to orgasm. At the same moment, Harry started to cum as well. The feeling rolled off both of them in shockwaves. Draco collapsed onto Harry, completely drained.

It took a very long time for Draco to recover enough to pull his softened dick out of Harry. As soon as he did, he rolled off of Harry. Harry rolled over as well, pulling Draco into him and kissing the back of his neck tenderly. There was a complete oneness between them.

*  *  *

It was well after curfew when Professor Severus Snape snuck out of the dungeons area of the castle. He crept along lurking in different shadows as he slowly made his way along the dark corridors of the sleeping castle.

He stopped every so often to look over his shoulder and to check out the various corners and other hiding spots he passed.

He had a look of smug satisfaction on his face when he flushed two blushing Hufflepuffs that were in the middle of snogging. He immediately deducted fifty points from their house and assigned them both to detention the next day.

As he was approaching the main entrance, he saw a shadow duck behind a suit of armor. He quickly and quietly moved in that direction only to discover a flash of red hair and a closing secret passageway he knew nothing about. He cursed aloud as he continued his trek.

He climbed the stairs up to the second level and made his way down a deserted corridor flushing yet another couple that were snogging in the hallway. This time, it was two boys from Ravenclaw. He twisted his lips slightly as he deducted fifty points from Ravenclaw and assigned them detention for the next night as well.

A depraved smile crossed his lips and a happier bounce entered his steps. He liked taking points off from other houses.

He walked the entire length of the castle before climbing up the stairs to the third level and starting back in the other direction. It wasn’t long before he flushed out yet another couple snogging. This time it was two Slytherin girls. He snarled out a twenty-five-point deduction and told them to hide better next time. He strolled on, his good mood slightly hampered.

In the fourth floor broom closet, he found a Gryffindor sixth year having sex with a fourth year tramp from Hufflepuff. He slammed both of their houses with a fifty-point deduction and assigned them both two nights of detention. The girl was crying as the boy dragged her away from Snape.

Snape chuckled quietly to himself as he approached the door to the Astronomy tower. He glanced over his shoulder at the hidden door to the Gryffindor flat and ground his teeth. The only thing that made that debacle acceptable was young Draco was his best and favorite student.

He was about to start climbing up the stairs to the Astronomy tower when he was hit with a wave of intense lust. It was so powerful that his penis hardened instantly and he fell back into the wall. He had never felt anything like it!

And just as fast as it appeared, it disappeared. If it were not for the fact that he was sliding down the wall like a limp rag doll, stiff as a board, he would have never known something happened.

What in the name of Merlin was that?

Then a single thought popped into his head.

Damn Harry Potter!

*  *  *

It took a more than few minutes for Harry to recover from their first lovemaking session. He had snuggled into Draco when he had rolled off of him, but he hadn’t been aware at the time. Now that he was aware, the first thing he noticed after his total oneness with Draco was a secondary awareness. It was as though he could feel what was going on around him. It was like he just knew.

He wasn’t sure about the distance this new awareness covered but there was one something flaring brightly in his new sense. Severus Snape. A Severus Snape that was slumped on the floor outside their door. Harry hopped to his feet and was half way to the door before he realized where he was going and that he was still naked.

He hastily threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, picked up his wand and then rushed out into the corridor. He found Professor Snape slumped against the wall at the bottom of the stairs up into the Astronomy tower. He was paler than usual and he was unconscious.

Harry pointed his wand at Snape and said, “Enervate!”

Snape’s eyes popped open at about the same time that Harry had his wand down. “Potter! What did you do?”

“I don’t know what you mean sir,” blushing red because he thought he had a pretty good idea what he meant.

“I was overcome by a rush of… oh,” Snape was thinking aloud when he noticed the red face and added everything up. He then did an extremely un-Snapelike thing to do. He blushed too.

It was a good thing it did not happen often. It made his sallow face look blotchy.

Snape recovered quickly and his embarrassment was replaced with the trademark Snape emotion: Anger.

Chances are pretty good that Snape would have exploded into a fit if two people hadn’t shown up at the same time. Professor Dumbledore appeared from the stairs and Draco, wearing only boxers, and rubbing his eyes, walked out from the flat.

Harry’s eyes immediately fastened on his boyfriend as he went a deeper shade of crimson. Despite his embarrassment, Harry smiled widely at Draco. Draco’s normally immaculate hair was sticking up on one side. Overall, it made Draco look very boyish, very innocent and extremely hot.

Draco continued rubbing his eyes for a few moments before looking directly at Harry. “It was cold in bed without you. Please come back, Boy Wonder.”

Harry smiled as he stood, no longer even noticing Dumbledore or Snape. When Draco encountered the closed door of the flat, he raised his hand and it swung open. Harry walked by Dumbledore without seeing him. He walked straight through the doorway and the door closed behind him with a resounding clack.

Dumbledore looked bewildered at Snape, who seemed to be alternating between pale and blushing. “What happened to you Severus?”

“Those two happened to me, Headmaster. I think they were somehow broadcasting their feelings at an… intense moment,” Snape blushed again.

“They certainly seem distracted in each other. Did you see what I just saw though?”

“What?” Snape asked, looking slightly confounded.

“Young Mr. Malfoy opened the door.”

“Why would that… OH! Merlin! Does that mean that…” he trailed off, his eyebrows meeting his greasy hair.

“I think that their power has merged. I suppose they’ll be more stable now.”

“Are they able to control their empathic projection?” Snape asked.

“I certainly hope so. I’m concerned about what effect they will have on the other students.”

“What about professors?” Snape asked dryly.

“I’m sure the professors will be able to handle a little emotion.”

“They affected me tonight. It felt like getting stepped on by a mountain troll.”

“Indeed. Well, perhaps it was merely a side effect of certain activities tonight. That would have caused a large amount of power to shift about.”

“I’m not sure I want to even contemplate what they were doing, though it is plainly obvious.”

“You caught a number of people doing the same thing tonight, did you not?” Dumbledore asked rhetorically. “I can’t normally condone it, but in this case, with these two individuals, it is acceptable. So much rides on them Severus.”

Snape was quiet for a long time, “I know Albus… I know.”

*  *  *

Draco, more or less asleep on his feet, walked straight back to the bed. Harry was only a couple of steps behind. Draco lay back on the bed while Harry removed his shirt and shorts. Harry then climbed into bed right next to Draco.

Draco was asleep again in seconds. Harry took nearly a minute to fall back asleep. He snuggled as close as he could to his boyfriend, wrapping his arms tightly around him.

“I love you my Dragon,” Harry whispered as he drifted off to sleep.

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; All recognized characters and the world of Harry Potter belong to J.K. Rowling and her publishers. Everything else is mine. Copyright ©2011
  • Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

Goodness there is a lot of 'loving' in this chapter. Hormonal teenagers, all of them! I like the bond between Harry and Draco though, it's very sweet.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 08/07/2011 05:53 AM, Cia said:
Goodness there is a lot of 'loving' in this chapter. Hormonal teenagers, all of them! I like the bond between Harry and Draco though, it's very sweet.
Thanks for the review. There are more scense coming up. ;)
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 08/09/2011 07:29 AM, squrty said:
Loved this chapter keep them coming AND FAST!!
Thanks! I really appreciate the review.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I find it fascinating that it has taken 18 chapters for the hormones to waft through the castle! Hogwarts must have some excellent air filtration. 0:)

I especially liked it when Snape got whopped with the empathetic broadcast! That was hilarious!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Al Norris said:

Hogwarts must have some excellent air filtration. 0:)

Some would say it was truly magical…

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..