Jump to content
  • Join For Free and Get Notified of New Chapters!

    Are you enjoying a great story and want to get an alert or email when a new chapter is posted? Join now for free and follow your favorite stories and authors!  You can even choose to get daily or weekly digest emails instead of getting flooded with an email for each story you follow. 

     

Harry Potter and the Parliament of Dreams

There are currently no reviews.

Harry Potter and the Parliament of Dreams is a novelization of an alternate universe Harry Potter's fifth year of Hogwarts. It has multiple pairings and focuses on the gay ones. The primary couple is Harry and Draco.

Disclaimer: All recognized characters and plot elements belong to J.K. Rowling.
Everything else belongs to me.

  • This starts at the end of book 4 (Goblet of Fire) and is an alternate universe to book 5-7.
  • There are spoilers from all published books, including Deathly Hollows.
All recognized characters and the world of Harry Potter belong to J.K. Rowling and her publishers. Everything else is mine. Copyright ©2011
  • Main Characters: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Fred Weasley, George Weasley   
  • Love Interests: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy   

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

  • Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I'm a total virgin with Harry Potter fan-fics, so I'm looking forward for this trip with you as a captain!

 

I have no idea what upset you with book 5?

Link to comment

Devoured the newest chapters last night. Wanted to leave a review, but couldn't on iPad. Great story. Felt as if I were there. Sometimes watching, sometimes engaged as a character. Draco's confusion, uncertainty, hesitation, and isolation make him not only likeable (okay, a little likeable) but also more real. He's a shallow stereotype in JKR; Myr makes him come alive.

 

 

Link to comment

I've really enjoyed Myr's alternative HP story and characterizations...

 

We want more chapters!!!

:ranger:

Link to comment

Great Story so far. I actually like it better than the books. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 03/28/2011 05:40 AM, robh5282 said:
Great Story so far. I actually like it better than the books. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Thank you. That's very flattering.
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 03/25/2011 02:57 PM, KevinD said:
I've really enjoyed Myr's alternative HP story and characterizations...

 

We want more chapters!!!

:ranger:

Thanks. Slowly but surely, the new chapters will come.
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 02/22/2011 12:17 AM, AndyM said:
Devoured the newest chapters last night. Wanted to leave a review, but couldn't on iPad. Great story. Felt as if I were there. Sometimes watching, sometimes engaged as a character. Draco's confusion, uncertainty, hesitation, and isolation make him not only likeable (okay, a little likeable) but also more real. He's a shallow stereotype in JKR; Myr makes him come alive.

 

Thanks so much!

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 02/20/2011 04:55 AM, Marzipan said:
I'm a total virgin with Harry Potter fan-fics, so I'm looking forward for this trip with you as a captain!

 

I have no idea what upset you with book 5?

What upset me about book 5 was that Harry was constantly getting dumped on and did nothing. I would have cast a severing charm from behind to behead the pink toad...

Link to comment

I know you work hard on this site and do a beautiful job of keeping things running but I still wish you would finish P.O.D as it it a great story with nothing else like it.... Well one day I hope you find the time

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Bear1989 said:

I know you work hard on this site and do a beautiful job of keeping things running but I still wish you would finish P.O.D as it it a great story with nothing else like it.... Well one day I hope you find the time

Thanks. I am working slowly on it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hello! I wanted to finally make an account and reach out to you. I found this story on ffnet in 2001 and have followed it ever since. I check in maybe once a year or two to see if there are any updates. This was my first fic I ever read (back when I was 12, whoops) but I'm almost 30 now and I wanted you to know how much I loved your work and how thankful I am for fandom. I found ffnet somewhere on a hp fansite and made it through Catholic school thanks to you and Harry Potter. It brought me friends and people I consider family. I've had a great life so far with wonderful people and I still tell them about this story. So.. thanks. I hope you are having a good life, and I'll be back to check in again soon. ❤️

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
23 minutes ago, Ladysaraj said:

 I wanted you to know how much I loved your work and how thankful I am for fandom. I found ffnet somewhere on a hp fansite and made it through Catholic school thanks to you and Harry Potter. It brought me friends and people I consider family. I've had a great life so far with wonderful people and I still tell them about this story. So.. thanks. I hope you are having a good life, and I'll be back to check in again soon. ❤️

Thank you so much!  I'm glad the story had such a positive impact for you.  I'm still, very slowly, working on this.  Life, career, and running this site take up so much time.  I'll get there eventually though.

Oh, and welcome to Gay Authors!

Link to comment

Hi Myr, I just finished reading all your stories, once again, I do so at least once a year.  It's been so long though since not only I've commented, but since you've posted to HP POD.  Please finish it, I know I am not the only one who would like to see it finished..  I know that you are busy, so I don't expect it immediately, but would tomorrow be too soon.  LOL, sorry, that was mean.  I know what it's like though, I've been so busy as of late that I haven't had the desire to even write, even though that's absolutely my biggest stress relief, but because I've been so busy, I'm tired, which kills my creativity, so I do understand.  Hope all is well otherwise, and that you are coping with this hell year as best you can.  As always, thanks for your writing, and hope to see more soon.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, eric5748 said:

Hi Myr, I just finished reading all your stories, once again, I do so at least once a year.  It's been so long though since not only I've commented, but since you've posted to HP POD.  Please finish it, I know I am not the only one who would like to see it finished..  I know that you are busy, so I don't expect it immediately, but would tomorrow be too soon.  LOL, sorry, that was mean.  I know what it's like though, I've been so busy as of late that I haven't had the desire to even write, even though that's absolutely my biggest stress relief, but because I've been so busy, I'm tired, which kills my creativity, so I do understand.  Hope all is well otherwise, and that you are coping with this hell year as best you can.  As always, thanks for your writing, and hope to see more soon.

I'm trying.  I'm in a totally different place in life then when I was writing this. I do want to finish it and I need to finish it.  But with working from home, I'm stuck at my home desk for 45 hours a week and I don't want to spend any more time at it to write.  To say nothing of the time I spend supporting the site.

Link to comment
22 hours ago, Myr said:

I'm trying.  I'm in a totally different place in life then when I was writing this. I do want to finish it and I need to finish it.  But with working from home, I'm stuck at my home desk for 45 hours a week and I don't want to spend any more time at it to write.  To say nothing of the time I spend supporting the site.

Yeah, that sucks, and not nearly as well as a good gay guy would, right, wink wink.  I personally do hope that you finish it, but I do know about the not wanting to spend more time at the computer than you already do, I've been feeling a bit like that myself lately, hence my not doing any writing lately.  As always, should you need any help with anything, just let me know.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    You probably have a crazy and hectic schedule and find it hard to keep up with everything going on.  We get it, because we feel it too.  Signing up here is a great way to keep in touch and find something relaxing to read when you get a few moments to spare.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..