Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Dame - 10. Chapter 10

In sharp contrast to her delicate appearance, the strength she used to pushed me against the door after we entered the house took me by complete surprise. Her lips smashed onto mine with both lust and desperation only equaled by my own immediate response. Pulling her close, I drove my tongue between those ruby lips as she ground her pelvis into mine. My cock rose to steel overtaking my brain. I could feel an equal hardness beneath all that satin, tulle and crinoline. When she dropped to her knees my mind raced with how often I had imagined her in this position and many others over the last week.
 
To say her hands were nimble would be to greatly undervalue the deftness with which she exposed my cock and began to stroke in earnest. One glance from those green eyes beneath fluttering lashes broke down any resistance I may have intended to give but, to be honest, I don’t think I ever had. Not from the first moment I laid eyes on this dame.
 
Then she took me into her mouth.
 
“Jesus, Dorothy!” I gasped.
 
The heat and moisture engulfed me as her agile tongue swiped the crown, dipping into my slit and stoking the sensitive area underneath. My hands tunneled into her hair, grasping those silky strands between my fingers. She responded with a moan I felt all the way to my toes.
 
Her mouth continued to devour more of my length driving my need to push in further. One peek at the image of her red lips stretched around my shaft was too much for my thinly stretched control. I groaned out my pleasure from the wet heat, the wafting aroma of her perfume and musk, the deft stroke of her tongue.
 
One hand slip in between my thighs to grab my scrotum. The grip was firm, the tug gentle and the feeling intense. My orgasm overtook me like a thunderstorm leaving me unable to do more than slump back against the wall.
 
Slowly she rose, trembling with need, and kissed me with a ferocity I’d only suspected she possessed, the taste of my release still on her lips. My hands moved without thought pushing up all that delicate material in a desperate attempt to find skin. Finally, I grasped her buttocks running my fingers over silk panties, dipping inside to find firm muscular flesh. She began rutting against me moaning.
 
My lips gorged themselves on the flesh of her jaw, neck and shoulders while I pulled at the zipper in the back of her dress. My cuff link caught briefly on the skirting but released itself quickly as I caught the sound of a small tear. It was this little event that pulled me up short, my mind raced to put sense to everything that unfolded that evening.
 
When I pushed Dorothy back, holding her at arms’ length, she cried out, “Seth!”
 
I looked at her, really looked at this dame.
 
“What are you trying to do?” I murmured maybe only to myself.
 
Her mouth hung open slightly, her eyes glazed with lust as she gaped at me.
 
“Seth, what - why can’t we have this tonight?” And I wondered if the part left unsaid implied there would be no tomorrow. I couldn’t help but feel a sense of panic at that thought as I stared at her.
 
“Turn around, “ I all but commanded.
 
She momentarily froze at my tone but silently turned, one hand reaching back to grasp my thigh. I finished unzipping her dress and pushed it down where she let it drop to the floor. The revelation of that creamy white skin sent a shiver up my spine. I pulled her closer wrapping my arms around her waist. My tongue now traced a path from behind her ear down to the pulse point in her neck and over that shoulder taking my time to savor the taste.
 
His skin was soft and heated; his pulse raced. Without the dress I revealed a smooth alabaster chest, two small pink nipples gracing the flat expanse. I reached up to rub my thumb along one nub until it peaked then I pinched it eliciting a groan. My other hand moved downward where it traced the hard ridge of flesh encased in silk panties edged in lace. When I ran my fingers along the delicate fabric, I spoke directly in his ear.
 
“What happened when you went to find Danny?”
 
His moan was the only response I received so I continued.
 
“Who hit you? Is that when you lost the earring?”
 
My hand moved to slip inside those silky panties and clutched his erection, began to stroke that molten flesh. His cock was hot, the tip leaking with his essence. I longed to taste him.
 
Not expecting anything but silence, I went on.
 
“Did you see Damian before he was killed or after, David?” I firmed my grip and stroked faster.
 
In a voice no longer Dorothy’s but no less sultry, he growled out, “Seth, please, I- I can’t think!”
 
Using my free hand I pushed two fingers into his mouth wetting them liberally. Then I slipped them down his back and slid along the length of his crease. As I reached his entrance one fingertip swirled pushing against the puckered ring of muscle. A moment later it slipped in; he was tight and clutching. My finger began to move joining my fist in a syncopated rhythm.
 
“Did Danny send you to me? Maybe he thought you’d get better answers than he would?”
 
I continued my assault by adding a second finger which received a heaved gasp.
 
“Is that why you’re with me, David? To find Damian for Danny?”
 
“No, I - I - I wanted you, Seth. Just you!”
 
Not long after he cried out with release. My fist continued to milk his orgasm until it reduced to a twitch. David slumped in my arms while I carried him down the hall to the nearest bedroom. There I removed what little clothing he still possessed as well as my own tuxedo, cleaning him up as gently as possible.
 
The faint hints of the waxing moon fought with the street lights from the open window as I finally viewed his lithe form, his beautiful body sprawled out before me. Any doubts I harbored regarding his true nature dissipated like a cloud of smoke. The layers of femininity created an alluring facade but that was all it was. This man was far more real and just as attractive. I desired him in a desperate way I’d never experienced before yet still wanted to trust him. I needed answers and prayed he’d give them to me.
He watched me languidly as I laid down beside him and pulled his head onto my shoulder, one leg thrown across his hip, and waited.
 
With nothing between us, he spoke quietly.
 
“I found Danny and Damian in the hall arguing.”
 
“About what?”
 
“I’m not sure but I heard the Senator’s name.”
 
“Not about the money?”
 
I felt him frowned, “No, I don’t think so. It was never really about the money for Danny. Only his reputation, his good name.”
 
Shifting his warmth closer to mine, an arm came to rest on my hip.
 
“What did they say to you?”
 
“Danny told me to get lost but Damian grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. I’m sure he did it on purpose. That’s when Danny lost his temper and slapped me. “
 
“He does seem to be a real hot head.”
 
“No, he’s just under a lot of strain working on the Senator’s campaign and now this. It's reall” David tensed and I could see I’d win no favor pointing out his brother for the bastard he was.
 
“How long’s he worked for the Senator?”
 
“Well, I think he really works for Mr. Rutherford but its been almost four years now.”
 
“Why’d Danny send you to see me?”
 
David’s face turned up to mine the look of surprise written large. His lovely lashes blinked over those green peepers making my insides heat up and unconsciously I tightened my embrace.
 
“You were right, he did think I could get more out of you than he could. He needed to find Damian before he went to the Senator. The money was just his excuse.”
 
“We should find Danny tomorrow. Find out what he and Damian argued about.”
 
“We?”
 
“Yeah, unless you got somewhere better to be.”
 
He sidled into me as if he there was any bit of space left and breathed deep, “Nowhere better.”
 
I so, so, so wanted this to be good - and hot. :*)
Copyright © 2017 Natasha Chesterbrook; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So Danny sort of set up his brother to find out about Damian. (Sorry, I've been spelling it wrong this whole time!)

 

It's obvious to me that Danny killed Damian. Unless of course the senator or Rutherford did it...it could be a few people. lol

 

Keep the suspense coming, Natasha! :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..