Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Dame - 7. Chapter 7

Reeves Restaurant on F Street was known for its bakery and more especially their strawberry pie but they also served a fine dinner often of locally caught seafood. The Chesapeake shores were a boyhood favorite for fishing, crabbing and general goofing off with my brother. I’d grown up eating its bounty.
 
Wearing a knit skirt, angora sweater and a strand of pearls, Dorothy smelled of lilies and looked like a million bucks. With her on my arm, I knew I was preening like a tom cat after mating season. The sweater and skirt fit like a glove around those strong shoulders and narrow hips. Those mile high heels made another appearance and I appreciated the view as we walked to our table. I wondered how she managed the strut while balancing on the stiletto heels but guessed it meant strong leg muscles and a lot of coordination. My mouth went dry at the potential in that idea.
 
We sat at a table on the side of the dining area where I could watch who came and went. The lighting was low but I could still see the glint from the diamond earrings dangling amid those caramel locks that curled around her face. She ordered the Bluegill while I went with the Strip steak. We chatted about recent changes in the city, what we liked about the new administration, the weather. Mostly we avoided discussing the upcoming benefit or our run-in with Damian.
 
“The strawberry pie and two forks.” she murmured politely to our waiter.
 
When the pie arrived she picked up a fork and ask if I wanted the first bite. My smile and nod may not have said what I was thinking but she got the picture clear enough.
 
Her fork danced in the air a moment before she dipped it into my open lips, the flavor bursting upon my tongue. I let out a soft groan of pleasure. Slowly withdrawing the utensil, she drew her own bottom lip between her teeth, her eyes never leaving my mouth. She swallowed then flicked her gaze up to mine while a faint blush graced her face. Then she released the air she was holding in a puff.
 
"Delicious", I managed to eke out, my voice an octave lower than usual.
 
She waited while I regained my senses enough to grab the other fork. My heart was tripping out double time while I lifted that strawberry laden utensil to her lips. Her tongue darted out eagerly sliding under the tines to capture the drizzling juices. It swirled over the berry and before returning to her mouth. Her answering moan was deep and vibrated my insides. I leaned in as I moved the fork closer feeling an inescapable pull and watched as she opened her mouth in time with mine. As the dessert disappeared between her lips, I watched the movement of her jaw, the flex of throat as she swallowed and realized two things. One, her seduction skills were impeccable and, two, I was wholly caught like a fly to her spider’s web.
 
We traipsed on over to the Georgetown Theatre where we saw the latest Hitchcock thriller, “I Confess” starring Montgomery Cliff, Dorothy's favorite actor.
Copyright © 2017 Natasha Chesterbrook; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow Natasha, you do a great job writing sexual flirting! Seth is really falling hard and fast. I went back to re-read chapter one because I thought he was gay. You hinted, but didn't come right out and say it. Hmmm. So I was feeling like this gay guy was falling for a woman who is really a guy. Now I'm not so sure. I guess I'll just keep enjoying this story and see what happens. Thanks for more great writing!

Link to comment

I love the imagery you write, and all the delicious details! I felt like I was right there, watching Dorothy place the fork in Seth's mouth, and then her own, with her eyes locked on his mouth. Incredible writing. :)

 

I read Jeff's comment, and I actually thought the opposite! I thought Seth was straight because he kept focusing on how beautiful Dorothy was and the thoughts that went through his head when he thought of her. It wasn't until a chapter or two ago when he mentioned having men in his life, that I realized he's probably bi. Right?

 

Anyway, you always have me looking forward to more, Natasha! :)

Link to comment
On 02/10/2017 07:26 AM, JeffreyL said:

Wow Natasha, you do a great job writing sexual flirting! Seth is really falling hard and fast. I went back to re-read chapter one because I thought he was gay. You hinted, but didn't come right out and say it. Hmmm. So I was feeling like this gay guy was falling for a woman who is really a guy. Now I'm not so sure. I guess I'll just keep enjoying this story and see what happens. Thanks for more great writing!

I guess subtlety is not my forte!

Thank you for your praise but I feel as though I don't deserve it. Instead I'll try to explain.

 

In Chapter 1, Seth is completely caught off guard when Dorothy walks into his office. He is immediately attracted to her. Though he can fully appreciate how beautiful she is given it's line of business, he has never been into woman. He's confused and troubled by this. It's when she leaves that he finally recognizes she's really a man. A well-dressed, strikingly beautiful, perfectly formed man who passes for a woman. Who's bold and fierce and doesn't back down.

I've tried to show Seth to be a man who likes women, respects women and truly appreciates the beauty of women even if he is gay. Dorothy is pretty much his ultimate desire - a man who can pass as not just a woman but a beautiful woman. So he's intrigued and willing to go with it even if he's obviously not prepared for how hard he's falling.

 

Does this help?

Link to comment
On 02/10/2017 08:22 AM, Lisa said:

I love the imagery you write, and all the delicious details! I felt like I was right there, watching Dorothy place the fork in Seth's mouth, and then her own, with her eyes locked on his mouth. Incredible writing. :)

 

I read Jeff's comment, and I actually thought the opposite! I thought Seth was straight because he kept focusing on how beautiful Dorothy was and the thoughts that went through his head when he thought of her. It wasn't until a chapter or two ago when he mentioned having men in his life, that I realized he's probably bi. Right?

 

Anyway, you always have me looking forward to more, Natasha! :)

Can you see my reply to Jeffery? I hope this helps but if you still have questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

 

So glad you enjoyed this last chapter. I know it was short but I loved writing it trying!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..