Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 5,396 Words
  • 2,604 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love in Chains - 5. Chapter 5

WARNING. This chapter contains abuse... okay perhaps the recipient is willing... in a sense but it is abuse nevertheless. There is violence, sex and a butt plug that gives electric shocks. :)

The next morning Adam slipped out of bed while Nye was still asleep and took a shower. He sat in his favourite chair staring out of the window, watching the world wake. He was still sitting there when Nye emerged naked from the bedroom hours later.

Rubbing his eyes and yawning Nye came up behind him and put his hands on his shoulders. Adam tilted his head to lay his cheek on one smooth, cool hand and kissed it before covering it with his own. Nye absently played with his hair, saying nothing.

“Are you sorry?”

“Sorry?”

“Sorry that you asked me to move in, that you asked Lian to test me?”

“To the one, no, never; to the other... maybe.”

“Why are you so worried about it? Don’t you think I’ll make a good impression? Do you think I’ll let you down?”

“Oh no, no Nye. I know you would never let me down. It’s not that.”

“Then what?”

“Lian has very fixed ideas. He thinks... he thinks that trainees need to be broken, that they need to be treated with coldness and violence so that they learn their place. He doesn’t understand love.”

“But this is different isn’t it? This isn’t just about training me. It’s about sharing things with me. You’re training me for something different.”

Adam looked up and smiled at him. “Yes... yes I am, something quite different. Maybe... maybe he will understand that.” He seemed to mentally shake himself. “Anyway, that’s not your problem, it’s mine. Lian will be very polite to you, he always is. It’s me who is going to get an ear bashing... and so what? I can put up with that for a day when I am going to have you for the rest of my life.”

“Is he only staying for a day?”

“Yes. He’s coming at three this afternoon and leaving at about the same time tomorrow.”

“Where is he going to stay?”

Adam gave him a strange look. “I thought you understood. He’s staying here.”

“Oh. Oh right. Is he sleeping with us?”

“No.” Nye mentally heaved a sigh of relief, but it was short lived. “He’s sleeping with you.”

“With me?”

“It’s part of the test.”

“Oh. I see.”

“Are you having second thoughts? You can change your mind if you like. I can make arrangements for him to sleep in a hotel and he will go home straight after breakfast in the morning. It won’t really make any difference.”

Nye leaned down to kiss him softly. “Yes it will. It will make a difference to you. I didn’t understand, and I still don’t, not really but I know how much it means to you and I want to do this for you... really I do.”

Adam looked up with a look of such tenderness that all of Nye’s doubts evaporated and he glowed.

Both Adam and Nye were nervous when Adam left at two o clock to pick Lian up from the airport. Nye spent the next four hours tidying the flat, putting clean sheets on the bed, bathing and dressing carefully in new clothes Adam had bought him for the occasion. They were spectacular. All black leather and silk, showing off his fairness to stunning effect. He was surprised to note that his fingers were trembling when he did up the buttons on his shirt.

At six o’clock he was ready and waiting. At seven he was pacing and at seven thirty he phoned The Club. It wasn’t like Adam to be late. He was surprised to say the least when he was told that Adam and Lian were still in the dungeon. He wondered what on earth they were doing down there... and then thought better of it.

They finally arrived home at nine fifteen. Adam looked tired, with dark circles under his eyes and from the way he was walking it was pretty obvious what they had been doing. For an instant Nye felt a stab of envy but it died swiftly, quenched by the look in Adam’s eyes which, from the moment they rested on him held a look that spoke of a man seeing a feast after almost starving to death.

Nye was smiling when he eventually turned his eyes to Adam’s companion. Lian was not what he had expected. He was small and dark skinned, maybe Pilipino or even Polynesian. He was not ugly but he was certainly not beautiful, not in the way that he and Adam were. However, there was something about him, suggested by the way he walked, the expensive suit he wore, the casual understatement of his discrete jewelry, that spoke of power and wealth. That, along with his easy confidence and dazzling smile, more than made up for his lack of physical beauty.

While Adam took a shower Nye poured Lian a drink and then sat demurely on the sofa, watching him as he wandered around the apartment, lifting and examining items at random before finishing up staring out of the window.

He set his drink down on the coffee table. “Come here boy.”

Nye rose and went to his side. He towered over the small man, who looked up at him, unblinking with a thoughtful look on his face.

“Adam has been training you.”

It wasn’t a question but he responded “Yes sir.”

Lian nodded. “Are you enjoying the training?”

“Enjoying? I... wouldn’t call it enjoyment sir, but I am grateful for it.”

Again Lian nodded. “You have been told what is expected of you during my visit?”

“Only that you will be participating in my training and that I should treat you as though you were my master.”

“Good. Take off your clothes.”

Nye was taken aback. “But... I thought we were going out.”

“It is not for those in training to think, or to question their masters. Take off your clothes.”

“Yes sir.”

Confused Nye did as he was told and stood naked before the windows as Lian stared at him with a cold look and calculating eyes that seemed to scour him with their gaze.

“Turn around.”

Nye complied.

“Spread your legs, bend over and put your hands on the window.”

Although puzzled Nye complied without a word. It was very dark outside and he could see his face staring back at him, a pale blur in the glass.

Nye was unsurprised when he felt Lian’s hands on him and he forced himself not to flinch as they ran over his back, his buttocks, reaching forwards to squeeze his cock and balls none too gently. He felt like a horse at a horse fair... just a piece of meat being examined by a prospective buyer. Swallowing pride and humiliation he forced himself to remain still and submit to whatever Lian wanted to do to him.

Lian’s hands withdrew and Nye straightened from the cramped, uncomfortable position. “Did I say you could move?”

As Nye resumed his previous position Lian slapped his buttocks with a vicious swipe that almost knocked him through the glass. “Do nothing until you are told to do so.”

“Yes sir.” Gritting his teeth against the tears that threatened to spill from his eyes Nye stared into the glass; the blank blurred oval stared back.

“What the hell...?”

Adam. It would be alright now because Adam was here. Nye heaved a sigh of relief which turned into a gasp when Lian, entirely ignoring Adam plunged a finger, slick with lubricant, into him without any preliminaries or warning. Although he jumped and tensed he forced himself not to move any more than he had to, even when Lian thrust in viciously.

“Lian what the fuck are you doing? This wasn’t...”

“Be silent.”

“Yes sir.” There was an almost vicious edge to Adam’s response which made Nye feel at the same time, grateful to him but hopeless for his own situation.

Lian worked him for a while, until two fingers were comfortably accommodated and then he withdrew. Nye breathed a sight of relief, hoping it was over now... but it wasn’t. He heard Adam gasp as though he were inhaling to say something... but he never said it and a moment later Lian rammed a plug into his hole.

It wasn’t the biggest one he had taken but Lian wasn't being gentle and he was still sore from the assaults over the weekend. Swallowing a groan he blinked away tears that were as much from anger and humiliation than pain.

“You may rise and get dressed.”

Confused Nye stood slowly, wincing as the plug shifted with his movement. Was he seriously expecting him to get dressed leaving that ‘thing’ inside him?

“But...” Suddenly a vicious jolt emanated from the plug and ripped through his guts causing him to gasp and his legs almost gave under him. Suddenly Adam was there, supporting him, smiling into his shocked eyes, massaging his shoulder in an encouraging way.

“Leave him.” Adam hesitated then stepped back, but Nye was feeling better by then. Lian removed his hand from his pocket and showed Nye a flat remote control box. “Disobey me or displease me and you will get another shock. Please me and I will please you.” He flicked another switch and an intense vibration flowed through him, turning his guts to liquid and making his cock jump and partially harden. Nye shivered and blinked. “It’s your choice boy.”

“Yes sir.”

The vibration pulsed through him again and he almost fell. Then Lian turned away, seemingly losing interest, leaving him to dress. Adam hurried to help him.

“Is he seriously expecting me to go out to dinner with this... this thing inside me?”

“It seems so.”

“But Adam...”

Adam hung his head. “I’m sorry Nye. There’s nothing I can do about it. It’ll be alright.”

“Adam.” Lian’s call was harsh, commanding. Adam turned but Nye put a hand on his arm.

“Please Adam. I don’t know if I can do this. And after...”

“We’ll deal with after when it comes.”

“Adam!”

“I have to go Nye.”

“Please...”

“I don’t expect to be kept waiting Adam.” Lian’s voice was smooth as chocolate and Nye fell to his knees as the shock stabbed into him again. He was sure it was more fierce this time than before.

When he was dressed Lian took him by the arm and led him out of the flat, ignoring the tears in his eyes and leaving Adam to follow as he would.

The sports car was too small for all three of them so Lian had called a taxi. He directed Adam to sit in the front while he sat in the back with Nye. It was agony to get into the car and sitting on the hard seat brought tears to his eyes again. Lian sweetened the pill with a blast from the vibrator. When they were settled Lian moved close to Nye and opened the front of his trousers. Nye’s eyes widened but he said nothing and did not move.

Adam said something to the driver of the taxi and the glass partition darkened. Lian immediately leaned forwards and rapped sharply on the glass. A small square slid back. “Keep it open.” The glass lightened again and Nye caught Adam’s eyes. He turned away.

Expertly Lian released Nye’s cock from his pants and began to stroke it. Nye tensed and Lian smiled flicking a switch in his pocket. As the vibrations spread through his loins Nye arched against the seat and let his head fall back. This time the vibration didn’t stop after a moment but continued and seemed to be getting stronger and stronger.

He was barely aware of Lian moving his body, repositioning his hips until the plug touched his prostate. He knew when he had found the right position because Nye shuddered and moaned out loud. When he had Nye in a semi conscious fever of panting pleasure he resumed his assault on his cock and it was not very long before Nye started to feel a new kind of vibration building deep within him, causing all of his muscles to tremble and his hips to move of their own accord.

Nye was completely oblivious to everything that was going on around him and he moaned and whimpered, his breathing growing faster as the vibration went up a notch and he found himself gripped by an orgasm so intense that he was paralysed by it and found it completely impossible to breathe. He consciously felt the enormous rush of blood into his already engorged cock and he faded out as his balls contracted almost painfully and he pumped powerful jets of hot cum then slumped unconscious.

When he regained consciousness only a few minutes later he was dressed again and the vibration had stopped.

“Clean up.”

Lian indicated to the dazed boy where his cum had shot across the cab and was running down the glass partition.

“With what?”

“With your mouth.”

“But...” Nye groaned as the shock practically raised him off the seat then he obediently got up and began to lick the salty liquid from the cool glass. His stomach turned and not just from the taste and feel of the cum. He closed his eyes so he could not see Adam or the driver, who was grinning.

When he was done he carefully sat back down and wondered what was next. Fortunately they arrived at the restaurant shortly after and there was no more opportunity for anything else.

Lian ordered meals for all three of them and, although it was something that he was not so keen on, Nye made sure he ate every scrap. Although he tried to keep up with the conversation Nye was soon lost and his attention wandered. It was brought sharply back by a blast from the plug which made him jump so much that he knocked his wine glass onto the floor.

As he bent down to pick it up his clumsiness was punished by another, sharper shock and by the time he sat down again he was pale and in pain. Nevertheless he didn’t say a word, merely continued with his meal even though he felt nauseous.

He had two more shocks during the course of the meal but fortunately Lian did not see fit to impose any further public humiliation and the rest of the evening was fairly uneventful. On the journey back to the apartment Lian made him suck his cock and rewarded him as he was doing it with more vibration that brought his own cock back to life despite the fact that it left him feeling humiliated and dirty.

Lian did not climax, pushing him away and zipping up before that could happen. Nye surreptitiously sneaked a look at his face trying to decide if he was pleased or not. This was certainly not what he had been expecting.

As soon as they got back into the flat Lian ordered Nye to strip which he did. He then took off his own clothes and directed Nye to kneel in front of him and continue where he had left off in the car. He was not allowed to use his hands and he found it quite difficult especially when Lian started sending regular shocks through him. By the time Lian ejaculated into his mouth Nye’s legs were trembling uncontrollably and he had to struggle to keep them pressed together and locked at the hip so they did not collapse completely.

“Get up.”

Nye tried. He really tried but he simply couldn’t get his twitching muscles to respond. In the end he crawled to the sofa and clawed his way up.

“Bring him here Adam.” Lian’s voice sounded bored and, while Adam put his arm around Nye and helped him stand, trembling and walk over to the dining table, he swept the table clear. Roughly throwing Nye face first, bending over his body he grabbed Nye’s cock and began to jerk it while sending both shocks and vibrations thorough his body. Almost instantly Nye’s legs gave way altogether and it was only the pressure of Lian’s body pressing him against the table that kept him upright.

By varying the intensity of the pulses from the plug and the rhythm of his beating Lian kept Nye on the edge for what seemed like a very long time. Reality faded and he was lost in a world that was simultaneously pleasure and pain. He barely noticed when the plug was removed and was replaced by a penis which pounded into him while Lian continued to masturbate him.

When the orgasm finally came it was painful, very painful and, again sent him over the edge into unconsciousness for a moment. When he came too he was on the floor. Adam crouched next to him. He was naked and his penis was slick.

“Was it you?”

Adam had tears in his eyes. He stroked Nye’s hair and nodded.

“Leave him Adam. Come to bed.”

“What about Nye?”

“He stays here.”

“All night?”

Nye felt his head jerked sharply up by the hair and found himself looking into Lian’s impassive, even bored face. “Listen to me boy. The floor is you bed tonight. I will be checking on you and if I find you in a bed, chair or sofa I will make you wish you had never been born. Do you understand?”

Nye nodded and Lian shook his head viciously. “I said... do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” He gasped.

“Good boy. Come Adam.” He let go of Nye and vanished into the bedroom leaving Nye naked and shocked on the floor.

After a time the tears came and then the realisation that he was cold, so cold his shivering was rattling his teeth and breaking through the veil of sheer misery that had fallen on him.

Carefully, using the chair as support, he found that he was able to stand although his legs felt weak and his guts loose and sore. Defiantly he walked to the drinks cabinet and poured himself a drink. Lian had told him where he could and couldn’t sleep. He hadn’t given him any instructions about not getting drunk or anything else other than that.

After knocking back two large whiskies he went quietly into the spare room and pulled the duvet from the bed. Then he turned on the fire and, wrapping the duvet around him, curled up in front of it like a cat. Warm and reasonably comfortable he fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

When he woke the next morning he was still alone and wondered if he would be expected to make breakfast. Whilst he was pondering Lian strolled out of the shower stark naked. He stood looking down at Nye for a while. Then he smiled and held out his hand. Somewhat reluctantly Nye took it and stood up. His legs were quite back to normal now, if a little stiff.

“You did well last night boy. Are you ready to do better today?”

“Yes sir.”

“You know what is expected of you, what we are going to do today for the second part of your testing?”

“The dungeon sir.”

“Yes. I hear that the last time you went there you showed unusual endurance. This will not be expected of you today.” Nye knew better than to allow himself to feel relief at this.

“Are you prepared to submit to my will utterly?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Go to Adam, fuck him, submit to his instructions without question then shower dress and return to me.”

“Excuse me?” Did he say ‘fuck Adam’? His curiosity was quenched by a stinging blow across the face that brought the taste of blood to his mouth.

“No questions.”

“Yes sir.”

“Be back here by twelve o’clock. We are on a tight schedule. I leave at two.”

“Yes sir.”

Nye glanced at the clock as he turned. It was quarter to eleven. His heart soared with relief. Only two more hours in the presence of that man.

Adam was lying on the bed face down, naked and shackled wrist and ankle to the posts.

“Adam. Are you...?”

“Be quiet Nye. You can’t release me until you have fucked me. If you don’t do what he wants he’ll know.”

“But...”

“Come here.”

Nye sat down on the bed and brushed the hair out of Adam’s face. He was pale and looked tired. Nye wondered what Lian had been doing to him. There didn’t seem to be any marks on him.

“It’s almost over darling. A couple of hours he’ll be gone. Be strong and he’ll have no choice but to give formal approval.”

“Are you alright?”

Adam laughed. “Me? I’m fine. I was worried about you.”

“I’m okay.”

“Were you cold?”

“No. I took the duvet off the spare bed and drank a couple of glasses of whisky. I was out like a light. Only just woke up.”

Adam grinned. “I knew it. I knew you would be alright.”

“Of course I’m alright. Don’t worry babe. I’ll make this good for you.”

“I know you will.” Adam whispered as Nye started to stroke his back.

Nye worked hard to make the experience as good as he could for Adam. He knew that he hated to take this position, hated to be restrained, hated to not be in control. He had no way of knowing that Adam also hated his gentleness and consideration. He wanted pain. He wanted a hard vicious pounding to drive the humiliation from his mind but he said nothing, growing frustrated and angry as Nye’s gentle ministrations continued.

“For fuck sake Nye... stop pussyfooting about. Get this done. Fuck me he said so fuck me. Make it hard baby. I need it hard and fast.”

Surprised Nye complied and soon the bed was rocking, smacking against the wall with the power of his thrusts. Adam moaned appreciatively spurring him on further until he experienced one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever had... except for the night before. Thankfully this time he didn’t pass out and he reached round to grab Adam’s cock but Adam jerked his hips away.

“No. That’s not on the agenda today.”

“Lian’s orders?”

“Yes. Later, when it’s just the two of us...”

Nye leaned forwards and kissed his back, his long hair trailing over his buttocks and driving him wild with desire. “Whatever you say my love. Can I release you now?”

“Yes. Please.”

“When he was released Adam took Nye into his arms. Nye was surprised to find that he was trembling.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Long night.”

“Oh.”

“Are you sure you want to go through with this today? You don’t have to.”

“After everything I’ve gone through already? Are you crazy? There’s only two hours left, less than that if you take out travel time. I can manage two hours.”

“Two hours can seem like a very long time.”

“I know... but after that we have a lifetime which really is a very long time.”

“You’re amazing Nye.”

“What can I say... I know.”

He grinned at Adam but he did not return the smile.

“What’s wrong?”

“I have instructions.”

“Oh yes, that’s right. Lian mentioned it. He said that I have to submit to your instructions. What do I have to do?”

“It’s what I have to do.” Adam hung his head and Nye became uneasy at his actions.

“What do you have to do?” he asked suspiciously.

“I have to drug you.”

“What? Drug me. Why?”

“Because that is what Lian told me to do.”

“Oh. With what?”

“I don’t know. Lian gave it to me.”

“What will it do to me?” Despite his efforts his voice shook.

“I don’t know.”

“Fuck. I didn’t expect that.”

“Do you still want to do it?” Nye looked at Adam. He looked... different... less in control, less confident. He smiled. If Adam could go through this... Adam who so hated to lose control, to be anything other than dominant, to be ordered about and supplanted as the one in control... if Adam could do it then so could he.

“I’m sure Adam. Do what you have to do.” He hesitated. “It’s not poison is it?”

Adam smiled and shook his head.

“No. I swear to you it’s not poison. Lian is a good trainer, a good dominator. He is harsh and sometimes cruel but there would be no reason for him to poison you.” He grinned. “Beside I made him swear it wouldn’t hurt you.”

“You ‘made’ him?”

“Lian is my teacher, my master, but ... despite evidence to the contrary... he is also my friend. He is being hard on you because that is his way and he thinks it should also be my way. He is angry with me for allowing myself to get too close to you before your training is complete and that’s why he’s punishing me... both of us... but he’s still my friend and he has promised he wouldn’t hurt you, at least not in this way.”

“Then why...?”

“It’s not for us to ask. It is a lesson. It is all a lesson in unquestioning obedience.”

“I... see... Alright then. Give it to me.”

“It’s not that simple. There are... other instructions.”

“There are?” Nye was nervous, very nervous but he tried not to let it show.

“We have to do things in a certain way at certain times. I am not allowed to tell you what is going to happen and you have to do exactly as you are told without question. Can you do that?”

“Of course I can. It’s you Adam. I trust you.”

Adam smiled and kissed him. He checked the clock. “Right. It’s twenty past eleven. We have to go and shower now, be back here and dressed by quarter to.”

“Lead on.” Adam gave him a strange look.

“From now on you have to do exactly what I say without question, alright?”

“Alright.”

Adam took something from the bedside cabinet. It was a strip of black cloth. He tied it around Nye’s eyes making sure it was secure and he couldn’t see anything. Then he took him by the hand and led him out of the bedroom and across the corridor into the shower.

Adam stood him against the wall and told him to stay where he was. Nye listened carefully and heard Adam moving about in the room, opening cupboards and turning on water. It wasn’t the shower though.

In a while Nye heard Adam walk back across the room. He still jumped when he felt his hands on his arms.

“Come. Just do what I tell you and keep relaxed.”

“Why? What are you going to do to me?”

“Don’t worry. It won’t hurt, just... feel strange.”

“What will?”

“I can’t tell you. But it’s alright Nye. I swear to you it’s alright. I won’t hurt you. It’s a good thing.”

“It doesn’t involve a knife does it?” he asked nervously.

Adam laughed “No. No knives. No blood. No pain.”

“Ok.”

Nye allowed himself to be led to the other end of the bathroom. “Kneel down on all fours.” Puzzling Nye complied.

Adam stroked his buttocks and leaned down to kiss his back. “It’s alright Nye. Don’t be afraid. It’s alright.”

A flicker of fear shot through him at Adam’s words and he tensed when his finger probed between his buttocks and touched his entrance.

“What...?”

“Hush... no questions. I can’t give you answers.”

Nye shut his mouth with a snap as Adam entered him. Why was he doing this? Was he going to fuck him? Was he going to put one of those awful things inside him? If so why the secrecy? He wouldn’t have liked it but he would have done it willingly so why....

Nye gasped as Adam withdrew and replaced his finger with something else, something that almost felt like a cock. Was it? Was Adam inside him... but no... there had been no lubricant and it hadn’t hurt that much. It was too small. What was it?

“Relax now Nye. This will feel very strange but you have to hold it until I tell you.”

“Hold what? Oh...” Suddenly he understood. He didn’t like it but he understood. “It’s alright Adam, I know what you’re doing. I’ve done it before. I know what to do.”

“You have?”

“Yes. Once or twice.”

Nye could almost feel the tension dissipate from Adam’s body and he caressed his back and buttocks as the warm solution flooded him.

It seemed as though the liquid continued to run into him for a very long time. It was more than he had ever done before. He knew that this much liquid was not required. Yet another test. Well, he was damned well going to pass this one just like all the others.

After Adam withdrew the nozzle Nye clenched and gritted his teeth determined to hold for as long as needed. Adam continued to stroke him although he found it more of a distraction than a help.

Finally, just when he thought he was going to have to release or explode Adam put his arms around him and helped him upright and onto the toilet where he relaxed with a sigh of relief, letting the water gush from him.

“That was... interesting.”

“I am so glad you had done that before. Lian deliberately made me put more that usual in there and have you hold it for slightly too long for a first time.”

“He wanted me to humiliate myself?”

“My darling nothing that you did could have humiliated you. I love you too much for that to be possible. Whatever you do with me is precious, holy.”

“Even farting?”

Adam laughed softly. “Even when you are horrendously sick and vomit down the front of me.”

“Eeewww.”

When Nye had finished expelling the water Adam turned on the shower and, still wearing the blindfold he stepped under the warm water with a sigh. With no trouble at all he allowed himself to be thoroughly soaped and washed by Adam then finally emerged feeling clean inside and out.

Adam gently dried him with one of the enormous fluffy towels and then led him back across the hall to the bedroom. Once there he laid him on the bed and began to rub a scented ointment into his skin. His hands were warm and, after his experience in the shower he almost fell asleep. In the middle of it Adam turned him over and continued on his back and down his legs and arms.

When he was done he sat on the bed and stroked his face and throat.

“Are you all done? You can keep on with that one if you like.” Nye could almost feel Adam smile.

“Almost done. You can get dressed now.”

Adam handed him one piece of clothing after another and he dressed. When he was done Adam directed him to lie down again, which he did.

“What time is it?”

“Almost twelve.”

“Shouldn’t we be going out then?”

“In a moment.”

“Oh... oh yes... I forgot. Are you going to drug me now?”

“Yes.” There was a tightness in Adam’s voice and Nye knew he was really unhappy about this. He lifted his hand, reaching out to him blindly and Adam grasped it.

“It’s alright Adam. Get it over with. Do I have to drink it?”

“No.”

“Oh... oh well then. Come on Adam. If you’re going to do it just do it. Lian will be angry if we are late.”

Adam released his hand and, instead took his arm, turning it palm upwards. Even though he was expecting it Nye twitched and gasped at the sharp sting of the needle in his arm and the sharper, colder burn of the drug entering his vein.

When the needle withdrew Adam took his hand again. “Don’t be afraid Nye. I am going to be with you every step of the way. I won’t let him hurt you, not unnecessarily and when it's over I’ll look after you.”

“Will I need to be looked after? What’s he going to do to me?”

“Nothing worse than you’ve already had.”

“Promise?”

“Of course.”

Nye reached out his arms and Adam bent to embrace him, kissing him gently and lovingly.

“We have to go.”

“Yes. I suppose we do. Never mind.., only two hours.”

“Yes, only two hours.”

Copyright © 2010 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..