Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 2,658 Words
  • 4,364 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tentacles - 4. Chapter 4

It was much, much later. The debris of Luke’s hatching was cleared away and he’d been bathed, fed again, and tucked into a slightly larger wicker basket that Dee had been using as a laundry basket. It was a fairly shallow oval, and a pretty good substitute for a crib – at least for now.

“Thank you,” Sys murmured, settling down on the pillows, tired but glowing.

“For what?” Dee asked, bending down to give Luke a last, gentle kiss on the cheek before leaving.

“For everything. For ssaving uss… twisse. For being sso… sso…” The room was bright with moonlight and Dee’s breath caught at the expression in those beautiful, golden eyes. He swallowed hard. “Don’t go,” Sys whispered.

Dee glanced towards the door. Something was telling him to leave, but something stronger was telling him to stay. He realised that one was fear, and the other was a whole lot purer. Licking his lips, he moved towards the bed, as if his body had a life beyond the control of his brain.

Sys raised his hand, reaching out to him, and Dee took it.

They lay, facing each other, their eyes bright with something that came from within. Dee raised his hand to stroke the side of Sys’ face, while Sys rested his hand on the curve of Dee’s hip, the fingers moving in little circles.

“You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen,” Dee whispered, running his thumb over Sys’ lips. “God knows, I’ve fought this. God knows why. I felt that I’d somehow be taking advantage of you, given the way you came to me.”

“Have ththere been otherss?”

“Others?”

“From the laboratory. You ssaid ththat there were people in ththere who helped uss esscape. Did many come here?”

“Not enough. A few. Maybe nine or ten over the last five years.”

“Did you ssleep withth any of ththosse?”

“No,” Dee said, surprised by the question.

“Did you want to?”

“No.”

“Were any of ththem beautiful?”

“In their own way, yes…”

“Ththen what’ss different about me?”

“Everything. Everything’s different about you.” Dee said, his eyes intense pools of darkness, that make Sys shiver. He smiled, hesitantly.

“Everything?”

Dee stared at him for a moment, then smiled. “Well, for one thing none of them, male or female, gave birth while they were here.”

Dee’s attempt to lighten the atmosphere fell flat on its face, as a shadow passed over Sys’ face. “Iss ththat what makes me sspecial?”

“It’s one of the things. There are many more. Your eyes- they’re so bright, and they always show exactly what you’re thinking. Your smile, even though those fangs still make me uncomfortable. Your lips, that make me think of nothing but kissing them, no matter what they’re doing, no matter how much I try to convince myself otherwise. Your hair… oh God your hair – it’s wonderful.”

As if to underline his point, Dee ran his fingers through Sys’ hair, digging them into the wild mane at the back of his head, then letting them move lower to ruffle the shorter hair that ran all the way down the centre of his back to his tailbone. Sys shivered and moaned softly.

“Dee. Beautiful Dee. I love you, Dee. I love you sso much it hurtss.”

“Hurt? Where does it hurt?” Dee asked softly, with a husky undertone.

“Here,” Sys breathed, taking Dee’s hand and laying it on his belly. “And here.” He moved the hand slowly downwards, shuddering at the touch.

“Are you… are you well enough, Sys?”

“Oh, yess. I’ve never felt sso good. Pleesse don’t make me wait any longer. I hurt, Dee. I ache for you.”

Dee took Sys’ face between his hands. “Know this. I love you with all my heart, and I always will. I’ll never hurt you and I’ll never leave you. I’ll take care of you, and Luke, with the last ounce of strength in my body. I’ll protect you with my life if I have to. When I’m not with you, you’re the only thing on my mind. You have no idea how much I’ve wanted to take you in my arms…” His voice cracked and Sys gripped his hand tightly.

“I know. Of coursse I know, and you know that I wanted it too.”

“Yes, but… It wasn’t time, Sys. Things were moving too fast and I… I needed time. But when… when Luke... When the egg came and then when Luke - hatched… I can’t describe the way I felt when I first looked into that little face: so sweet, so helpless, so like yours. I couldn’t have felt more if he’d been my own son.”

“He iss, Dee, if you’ll have him. If you’ll have uss, we are both yourss.”

“Oh, I want it, Sys. Believe me, I want it.”

“Then take it.” Sys let his eyes flutter closed and his head fall back, baring his throat to Dee. Shaking desperately, Dee bent to kiss it softly. His heart thudded as he felt Sys shiver under him.

“Dee?”

“Uh Huh?”

“Touch me with your tentacles.”

“Are you sure? People seem to have a… Humans; aliens… no one seems to like them.”

“I like them, Dee.”

As Dee raised himself slightly, Sys felt the unbelievably strange sensation of Dee’s abdomen beginning to writhe against him. The tentacles snaked out, wrapping around Sys’ body as Dee’s plaits unwound themselves and wrapped around Sys’ neck and shoulders. Moaning softly, Sys arched his back and let his lips fall open, as Dee’s mouth found his.

The sensations of the tentacles roving over his body, Dee’s hands in his hair, and Dee’s hair whipping lightly over his face and shoulders, were incredible, beyond anything Sys had experienced before.

“Oh Dee, Dee,” he moaned. “More, more.”

“Do you want this, Sys? Do you truly want it? All of it?”

“All. Everyththing… Everyththing,” he panted.

Dee raised himself higher, supporting himself on his arms. His hair billowed around him and flicked lightly over Sys’s face, forcing him to keep his eyes closed. Sys moaned louder, as the warm, sensitive tentacles wrapped themselves around his arms, pinning them to the bed, on either side of his head. He jumped when the tip of one pressed against his lips but he opened readily and a sigh blew across Dee’s skin.

Raised above him, Dee watched his tentacles exploring Sys’s face and body and was more aroused than he had ever been. Sys was so delicate, so beautiful and so… willing. Sys bit gently on the tentacle that was exploring his mouth and Dee closed his eyes and whimpered his need.

“Am I hurting you?” Sys whispered, the sound vibrating against the tentacle and making Dee jerk and shudder.

“Oh God no; no you’re not hurting me. Bite harder.” Sys complied and began caressing the hyper sensitive tip with his tongue. Dee moaned, deeply. Can I… are you sure that you’re okay if…?”

“Mmm… Mmm…”

The questing tentacles moved lower. Withdrawing from Sys’ mouth, Dee replaced it with his tongue and, this time, raised his hips. Sys gasped, as the writhing tentacles spilled over his thighs, drawing them apart while others…

Sys arched his back sharply, and moaned, deep in this throat. “Is that okay?”

“Mmm… Mmm…” Sys panted and bucked wildly as the tip of two tentacles gently probed, simultaneously, the tip of his penis and his anus.

“Is this what you want?” Dee raised his head and looked down into Sys’ flushed face. He was panting desperately, bucking and flinging his head from side to side.

Barely able to speak, Sys hissed, “Yessssss. Do it. Do it.”

“I won’t hurt you?”

In response, Sys thrust up his hips and stifled a scream by biting into Dee’s shoulder as he was double penetrated. Dee yipped from the sharp sting of Sys’ teeth puncturing his skin, but the crazy sensations thrumming through his tentacles was taking him to a place way beyond where it mattered, or even truly registered.

Sys’ body was twisting and thrashing, mewling sounds coming from his gaping mouth, but this time, Dee wasn’t asking if he was okay, because, truthfully, he didn’t really care. All he cared about was withdrawing some of his tentacles and replacing them with his own throbbing cock. He didn’t think about lubrication, protection, or anything else. Hell, he was one alien fucking another, and he had no idea how they were going to fit or feel or work.

A brief moment of unease flew through his mind. What if they weren’t… compatible? But it was brief because, even as it formed in his mind he was thrusting deeply into Sys and Sys was rising off the bed, his back bent in an impossible arc, his shoulders only just touching the pillows. Dee’s hair and some of his tentacles slid under him to support him as, steadying himself with his hands on Sys’ hips he thrust deeper and deeper, feeling his own orgasm beginning to build.

Something was happening inside Sys too. Something was pulsing and throbbing and… opening. Quite suddenly something, a sheath of muscle, gripped him firmly and sucked him deeper into Sys’s body. Dee’s first instinct might have been to pull away but at that moment his orgasm took control of him and he slammed into Sys, as every tentacle became instantly hyper sensitive and every inch of him flushed with blood, as he began to shake.

The strange muscles inside Sys contracted strongly, sending Dee over the edge into an orgasm more powerful than anything he’d ever experienced before. His entire body, including his tentacles, convulsed and he screamed, unable to stop the sound being torn from his lips.

However, if the experience was intense for him, it was nothing to what was happening to Sys. Thrusting upwards, so powerfully he literally lifted Dee off the bed, his body went rigid and shook with such powerful convulsions that Dee’s first thought was that he was having some kind of seizure. However, as Dee’s orgasm sent strings of pearly white cum into Sys’s belly, the same powerful muscles that had ground down on his cock, clenched so hard that Dee bit back a yell of pain and then, just as powerfully expelled him, almost throwing him off, and Sys went limp.

“Fuck, Sys, Are you alright? Did I hurt you? Are you..?”

Sys opened dazed eyes and smiled lazily at Dee. “Oh wow, wow. Ththank you Dee.”

“Thank me? Hell, Sys, it’s been way, way too long since I… Fuck, I’ve never experienced anything like that, never.”

Sys blushed delicately and Dee had to kiss him; he was just too damned beautiful.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, though, darling, but it’s not going to be like that every time is it? I don’t think my nerves could stand it.”

Sys smiled seductively. “No, it won’t be like that every time. I wass… I got carried away because it wass sso good and…” He sighed. “I think maybe that I am a bit… open. Ussually that only happenss when we are… um… making young.”

“What?” Dee sat up, startled.

“There’ss part of uss ththat openss when we want to conceive. It usualy sstayss clossed. When it openss it draws the phaluss into a spessial chamber that takesss the ssperm and ussess it to make the egg.”

“Oh my God. I haven’t…? We didn’t..?”

“No, Dee. I don’t ththink I can withth you. To make me fertile and able to make ththe egg from the ssperm I have to be injected during the act by the venom of my mate. Withthout the venom I can’t make the egg. We’re ssafe but…” Suddenly he looked so sad that Dee was pierced with a sharp needle of grief.

Tenderly, Dee brushed the bright turquoise hair away from his eyes. “It’s okay. I understand. Trust me, darling, I never thought I’d be a father. Hell, I didn’t think I’d ever find a mate, let alone have a child with them. I know that, technically Luke isn’t mine, but I was here for his birth and he looks so like the love of my life, that I’ll love him as much as I love you. I don’t care if we can’t have other children; you two are enough for me.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. And I’m so glad that you’re not going to suck the sperm right out of me every time we make love. I’m rather fond of the idea of letting it get outside my body before it’s consumed.”

Sys smiled. “I have other ththingss to try ththough, Dee. Don’t get too complassent.”

“God forbid.”

“Nexsst time, maybe we sshould try to be a bit… quieter, though. We could have woken Luke.”

“If he slept through that, he’ll sleep through anything,” Dee said, with a smile, looking over the side of the bed to where Luke was fast asleep, one little fist in his mouth, the other hand under his cheek. Dee’s smile turned soft. “He’s so beautiful, Sys; so like his father.

Turning back towards Sys, Dee lightly ran his fingers over his chest and belly, making him shiver.

“You’re beautiful too, Dee. I love… I love…” Instead of speaking, Sys illustrated his words by sliding his fingers along one of the soft, twitching tentacles and raising it to his lips. Kissing the sensitive tip, he watched Dee’s eyes flutter closed and smiled at the deep shudder that ran through him.

“Ah, Sys, it’s been such a long time since I dared even show my true self to anyone, let alone have someone love me for it.”

Sys frowned. “I can’t undersstand. You’re beautiful; all of you, every little bit.”

“And that’s another reason I love you.”

Sys sighed contentedly as Dee’s tentacles wrapped protectively around him, while his hand caressed his face and combed through his hair. His eyes locked with Dee’s until they fluttered gently closed and he fell asleep, hissing softly with pleasure.

When he woke, it was beginning to get light. The bed next to him was cold and empty. Fear stabbed through his heart and, when he leaned over the side of the bed to find the basket empty, it stabbed harder.

Throwing back the covers, he leaped out of bed and winced, still sore from the night before. If it hadn’t been for the fear, he would have paused to smile at the memory.

There was no light in the living room, other than from the fire that was lit in the fireplace. Outside, a storm raged, throwing itself against the windows as if trying to break through, and melting the last of the snow. Over the noise of lashing rain he heard a soft, crooning sound, punctuated with giggles.

Sys crept silently across the floor, until he was able to see the rug in front of the fire. Luke was lying on his back on a blanket, his legs and arms waving in the air. Dee, stretched out beside him, shielding him from the heat of the fire, was teasing him, dangling little pieces of meat over him, as he swiped vaguely and giggled, until Dee dropped them into his mouth.

Sensing his presence, Dee looked up and smiled. The smile was blurred through the tender tears that threatened to blind him.

“He woke up, hungry,” Dee said softly. “You were so tired last night that I didn’t want to wake you.”

Grinning foolishly, Sys dropped to the floor and tickled the baby’s tummy. Luke instantly turned towards Sys, recognising his father, and reached for him. Sys sat up and lifted Luke, to cradle the little one in his arms. Luke reached grabbed handfuls of Sys’ hair, tugging. Sys laughed and bent his head to kiss the little face.

“He’s perfect, Sys,” Dee breathed. “You both are.”

Looking up, Sys smiled gently, the fire reflecting in his eyes. For the first time in his life, Dee felt completely content.

Copyright © 2013 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm not unwilling to suspend my disbelief and go with Dee & Sys falling in love so quickly & knowing so little about each other. After all, Sys giving birth like he did would be enough to make them bond, & it's pretty obvious Dee is very lonely, & feels ostracized because of his tentacles.

 

At the same time, Dee obviously lives where he lives & does what he does because there's a larger plot/scheme going on in the world. Somebody is taking or collecting these aliens and doing terrible experiments on them. Dee is part of a resistance or movement who's bucking that system, which is probably governmental or at the very least, commercial & well funded. My point is that I'd think Dee would be able to resis a pretty face just a little better, or at the very least, he might try to get more information from Sys before declaring undying love & unswerving devotion. What if Sys is the enemy? Dee has no idea who Sys really is, other than that he showed up one day, he's an alien, & he's given birth, which has never happened.

 

So... Hmm. I'm not sure what to think. Is Sys for real and the trouble is going to come from outside, or is Sys the trouble, and he's going to destroy Dee?

 

Either way, I'm eager for your next chapter. Nice work, love. :)

Link to comment

I enjoyed this chapter. I'm a sucker for romance, so I'm willing to accept they fell in love quickly. I am wondering when the other shoe is going to fall. Murphy's Law, ya know.

Link to comment

I am really enjoying this. I do have to wonder what is behind it all - Are they both for real, or maybe one of them is hiding something? I was wondering if Dee is being truthful about trusting Sys and only seduced him for information, or maybe it is the other way around and Sys is hiding a secret ... looking forward to more.

Link to comment
On 02/05/2013 11:28 AM, TMcCallahan said:
I'm not unwilling to suspend my disbelief and go with Dee & Sys falling in love so quickly & knowing so little about each other. After all, Sys giving birth like he did would be enough to make them bond, & it's pretty obvious Dee is very lonely, & feels ostracized because of his tentacles.

 

At the same time, Dee obviously lives where he lives & does what he does because there's a larger plot/scheme going on in the world. Somebody is taking or collecting these aliens and doing terrible experiments on them. Dee is part of a resistance or movement who's bucking that system, which is probably governmental or at the very least, commercial & well funded. My point is that I'd think Dee would be able to resis a pretty face just a little better, or at the very least, he might try to get more information from Sys before declaring undying love & unswerving devotion. What if Sys is the enemy? Dee has no idea who Sys really is, other than that he showed up one day, he's an alien, & he's given birth, which has never happened.

 

So... Hmm. I'm not sure what to think. Is Sys for real and the trouble is going to come from outside, or is Sys the trouble, and he's going to destroy Dee?

 

Either way, I'm eager for your next chapter. Nice work, love. :)

this is why I write 100k plus works. When I try to write a short story it never quite works out :) I appreciate they fell in love really fast but they pretty much had to really. i guess the miracle of birth got to Dee :) Oooh there will be trouble, Isn't there always. You know what governments are like. They just won't let things go.
Link to comment
On 02/05/2013 01:18 PM, avidreadr said:
I enjoyed this chapter. I'm a sucker for romance, so I'm willing to accept they fell in love quickly. I am wondering when the other shoe is going to fall. Murphy's Law, ya know.
Oh, something's going to fall at some point, you can be sure of that. In the meantime I think Luke is going to bring these two together nicely
Link to comment
On 02/05/2013 02:36 PM, Wicked Witch said:
I am really enjoying this. I do have to wonder what is behind it all - Are they both for real, or maybe one of them is hiding something? I was wondering if Dee is being truthful about trusting Sys and only seduced him for information, or maybe it is the other way around and Sys is hiding a secret ... looking forward to more.
Or maybe they're just two lonely, damaged people who need each other and fell in love.
Link to comment

lmao...when nephy sounds like the romantic of the bunch and defends an easy love forming, I expect the real aliens to come. lol I'm glad it wasn't the end of the story. I think there seemed to be something a little more than just emotions that seemed to be happening for a while. it wasn't like they didn't know each other at all. It seemed there was a moment there where some physical thing happened. I'm wondering if they'll somehow manage to make a little hybrid baby...now that'd be cool! I loved the creative physiology you've created throughout the story. The baby sounds adorable. I am interested in hearing Dee's story of how he ended up on Earth, then in the lab and how he escaped. Are the people who help the other aliens human or are they like Dee and able to appear human? Why didn't Sys tell Dee he was pregnant when he knew he was? His ex really was a cold-hearted bastard wasn't he! Wow! To send off your lover and child into the unknown. Really cold huh! I really love this story. Look forward to more.

~cannd

Link to comment
On 02/05/2013 06:29 PM, Cannd said:
lmao...when nephy sounds like the romantic of the bunch and defends an easy love forming, I expect the real aliens to come. lol I'm glad it wasn't the end of the story. I think there seemed to be something a little more than just emotions that seemed to be happening for a while. it wasn't like they didn't know each other at all. It seemed there was a moment there where some physical thing happened. I'm wondering if they'll somehow manage to make a little hybrid baby...now that'd be cool! I loved the creative physiology you've created throughout the story. The baby sounds adorable. I am interested in hearing Dee's story of how he ended up on Earth, then in the lab and how he escaped. Are the people who help the other aliens human or are they like Dee and able to appear human? Why didn't Sys tell Dee he was pregnant when he knew he was? His ex really was a cold-hearted bastard wasn't he! Wow! To send off your lover and child into the unknown. Really cold huh! I really love this story. Look forward to more.

~cannd

Sys thought he had a lot more time to work up to telling Dee he was pregnant. He got the message from his time at the lab that pregnant males were unusual to say the least among humans and he thought Dee was human. He was desperate for love and caring as he hasn't known either for a long time. Luke's arrival at that time was as much of a shock for Sys as it was for Dee. I definitely think there was a chemical connection between Sys and Dee at some point and they've bonded on all kinds of levels. And really? You think that just because I've been romantic and they've shared a beautiful experience and are all settled and happy something bad is going to happen? When have i ever written anything to lead you to that conclusion. *snigger* You could be right ;)
Link to comment

I could have sworn that I clicked the Follow button when I first stumbled upon this story, but apparently I didn't. :( So when I saw chapter 5 in the queue of new things, I went to it, and then realized I needed to go back and start with chapter 3. I'm catching up, though!

 

Anyway. This chapter was cute. Little Luke sounds adorable, and I hope that he can bring Sys and Dee even closer. I'm willing to believe that both Sys and Dee are "just two lonely, damaged people who need each other and fell in love." However, I am also waiting for the bad guys to show up and try to ruin everything. But they better get a HEA! I demand it! Lol :P

 

Also, I agree with Cannd. It would be really cool if they somehow make a hybrid baby.

Link to comment
On 02/21/2013 02:49 AM, SoullessCynner said:
I could have sworn that I clicked the Follow button when I first stumbled upon this story, but apparently I didn't. :( So when I saw chapter 5 in the queue of new things, I went to it, and then realized I needed to go back and start with chapter 3. I'm catching up, though!

 

Anyway. This chapter was cute. Little Luke sounds adorable, and I hope that he can bring Sys and Dee even closer. I'm willing to believe that both Sys and Dee are "just two lonely, damaged people who need each other and fell in love." However, I am also waiting for the bad guys to show up and try to ruin everything. But they better get a HEA! I demand it! Lol :P

 

Also, I agree with Cannd. It would be really cool if they somehow make a hybrid baby.

Luke is an absolute angel. He's the cutest thing on two legs. I WISH I were a better artist so i could paint him. as for bad guys and HEA's... to come, to come.
Link to comment

Hmmm lovely chapter. The three of them make a sweet family, baby Luke is a charmer. Everything seems to be going there way but something is bound to crop up. The question I have is it going to come from the research center or from the bastard from Sys's home planet. Wonder if those tentacles can attack as well as make love.

Link to comment
On 04/01/2013 05:50 AM, Daithi said:
Hmmm lovely chapter. The three of them make a sweet family, baby Luke is a charmer. Everything seems to be going there way but something is bound to crop up. The question I have is it going to come from the research center or from the bastard from Sys's home planet. Wonder if those tentacles can attack as well as make love.
Dee's tentacles have multiple uses. I bet he finds it easy to reach things from high shelves. Although the tips are very sensitive so I doubt he'd use them routinely
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..