Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Jump Off - 4. Chapter 4

Following my parents rules about not having any sex was easier said than done.....especially when I was alone with Phillip. To tell the truth, I really did try. The problem was, I had to do something. I was desperate for release, and Phillip wasn't making things easy on me. Two days with no sex was hard to deal with, and the little things about my boyfriend were starting to stand out.

His dark, curly hair was looking especially cute today, and so was the way he wore his clothes. When I watched him walk in front of me, I could see the outline of his perfectly shaped butt, swinging back and forth, inviting me to have my way. Phillip wasn't very tall, but then again, neither was I. What made him so hot was the way he carried his size so well. He had an almost medium build, but no fat on his whole body. Maybe that was because he barely ate enough to keep a bird alive.

His face was full, though. It's feature's seemed to stand out from each other, and yet they also complimented one another. He had the sexiest eye's I had ever seen. They were brown and the way they sat in their sockets made them easy to get lost inside of. When we first met a year ago, that was one of the first things I noticed about him. Of course, the other things were his cute face and hot butt. Of course, today, all of that beauty was working against me in the worst way.

"Please, Jarred," he practically begged me as he seductively played with the fly on my jeans. "No one's going to find out."

"You're killing me, babe," I complained when it became obvious that he was going to get his way.

"We'll make it a quicky," he said with a cute smile. I had to smile back. He had me, and we both knew it. He held on tightly to the front of my jeans as he led me down the hallway to my room. When we got there, I made sure I closed the door and locked it. I wasn't interested in having my dad, or even worse, my mom, walking in on us. Never mind the fact that I was breaking the rule my parent's asked me to follow, or the fact that I was breaking that rule in my room. I was more worried about being interrupted and not finishing again.

Something tells me that when Phillip said "quicky" he didn't actually realize how quick it would be. One of the things I pride myself on is how good I am at lasting long enough to make Phillip cum. Unfortunately for Phillip, this was the wrong day for that.

We were in such a rush to get it on that we hardly kissed before we were naked and in my bed. I was so eager to get it on that I payed almost no attention to foreplay. Instead, I went straight for the money shot.

I felt so bad afterward that I made it up to him by giving him a BJ. I mean, it wasn't the same as actual sex, but we had already done that and I was scared my folks were going to come home early. Besides, I was pretty good at it and I knew I'd make it up to him the next day.

When I was done, we laid together in my bed for a while and soaked up the moment. We didn't talk at all. Instead, we just lay still and snuggled close. The silence was nice while it lasted, but it didn't last long.

"Do you really love me," Phillip asked, snapping me out of my blissful state.

"What kind of question is that?," I said, wondering if he was trying to pick a fight with me.

"It's just that sometimes, I wonder if you ever get sick of me," he said.

"Babe, that's ridiculous," I lied. "What would make you think that?"

"Is there anyone else," he suddenly asked, and I felt a wave of panic cross over me. I swallowed hard and blinked as I tried to process the question.

"Of course not, babe," I lied again. "Why would you think that."

"I don't know," he said sadly. "I just wondered because sometimes you seem unhappy."

"How?," I challenged him.

"Last Friday, when we were at 7-11, I got that feeling," he said, his voice starting to crack.

"Oh, baby, no," I said in my softest, sweetest sounding voice. "I mean, we fight sometimes, and I hate that, but I'm not unhappy."

Now that I was feeling like a total dick, I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend, who had started crying, and pulled him closer to me. I didn't know what I was going to do.

"Why don't we get dressed and go sit together in the back yard," I said. My parent's put a swing up on the patio for two, and sometimes when my parents weren't home, Phillip and I would sit in it and hold hands.

"I love you Jarred," he said as I wiped a falling tear from his face.

"I love you too, Phillip," I said right before I planted a kiss on his lips. I didn't allow my tongue to travel inside of his mouth this time. Instead, it was just a kiss on the lips. I thought it was more romantic at the moment than a big, passionate, sloppy french kiss would be.

Sitting in my back yard with my boyfriend on the porch swing was always something I had tried to keep a secret from my mom and dad in the past. It was a sure fire way of being outed, and that was something I had been trying to avoid. So when my mom walked out back to tell me she was home, it almost felt refreshing to not have to hide from her. She smiled sweetly at the two of us and asked if we were thirsty.

We told her no and invited her to stay and visit with us, and I have to say, it felt good. I moved over and let my mom sit on the swing next to me and to my surprise, she seemed totally at ease. This was it. I was out. I was out, and it was alright.

We had a good talk, too. She talked to us about being out, and she asked if we were out at school. When we told her we weren't and that we weren't really planning to be, she told us that if we ever decided to, we could always turn to her and my dad for support. She finally got up to go inside after she invited Phillip to stay for dinner, which is what she was going inside to start cooking.

Actually, I felt really proud to be her son at that moment. The way she just accepted our sexuality and offered her support to us was something I knew I'd never forget. I wondered to myself what my dad's reaction was going to be to seeing us sitting together on the swing, considering everything else he had seen. I was hoping he'd be as cool with it as my mom had been. I mean, sure, he knew I was gay, and he knew we were a couple. But the only thing he'd ever seen us do as a couple was something I'd hoped he'd never see.

I let my mind drift away from my father for the time being and turned my attention back to Phillip, who was leaning into me and smiling. I heard him sigh when I gave his hand a squeeze and snuggled up to him. We just sat quietly and moved the swing back and forth slowly as we watched the sun setting in the west. I felt like we were having one of the most perfect moments we had ever experienced in our relationship as we watched the sun go down. It has turned a pretty shade of orange, and as time went by, it turned a shade of red that I'd seen many times, but had never taken the time to truly soak in. I could hear Phillips slow, steady breathing next to me as we took in the scene.

As it started to get dark outside, we went back in so Phillip could call his folks and let them know he was staying for supper. I was a little startled to see my dad in his recliner with his nose in the newspaper while Phillip was on the phone. I wondered to myself how long he'd been there, and if he'd seen us on the swing holding hands. I decided to go into the living room and talk to him.

"Hey dad," I said, taking a seat on the armrest of his recliner.

"Hey buddy," he said with a smile. "I see you made it back inside."

"Yeah," I said a little sheepishly. "Phillip might stay for supper."

"Well good," he said, still smiling up at me. "Do you guys have a lot of homework?"

"Not really," I said. "We did most of it at school."

"Well, do you think he wants to go for a ride on your motorcycle," he asked. You guys can take it out while mom's getting supper ready."

"Really?," I said, suddenly feeling almost energized by the offer.

"Yes, really," he said, elbowing me in the ribs. "I'll open the garage for you."

When we got up to go to the garage, I saw Phillip watching us with a small smile. I moved toward him and took his hand again as my dad greeted him. I wanted to ease any uneasiness that there might have been, considering what happened the last time they saw each other. Luckily, it didn't seem like there was any awkwardness at all. My dad gave him a warm smile as he said hello.

"Hi Mr. Fedina," Phillip said. "Thank you for inviting me to supper."

"You're always welcome to stay for dinner," my dad said, causing a feeling of relief to sweep over me.

"Let's go ride my bike while we're waiting for dinner," I said as I led him to the garage. My dad followed us out and opened the garage to pull my moms car out to the driveway so I could ride my bike out.

I was surprised that my dad came up with another helmet. He had decided that he'd feel better about having two helmets instead of one, especially since he knew I'd want to give rides. I let Phillip wear the new one and when he got on the back, I told him to hold on tight.

There was still a little bit of daylight left, but not much, so I knew we couldn't ride for too long. We rode through the neighborhood slowly, but when we got to the street Jarred lived on, I popped the clutch and rode out a wheelie for about 100 feet. As we made our way past Phillips house, his dad was in the driveway practicing with some new clubs, so we pulled off.

"Wow," he said as we pulled up. "That's a nice bike, Jarred."

"Thanks, Mr. Cassiante," I said proudly. "This is only my second time riding it. We're gonna take it out to Pungo this weekend so I can take some trails."

Mr. Cassiante gave a sharp whistle as he looked it over, then he looked at Phillip with a hopeful smile.

"Do you think you'd like something like this, son," he asked.

"Would I?," Phillip said incredulously. "I'd kill for one."

Mr Cassiante gave his son a proud look for a moment, then he smiled.

"We'll have to go together and find you one," he said.

"Dude, that's so awesome," I said, giving Phillip a friendly punch on the arm. I felt like it would be a good idea to slip into buddy mode in front of his dad, and I was a little heartened to see them getting along.

"I already told mom I was having supper at Jarred's," he said. "She said it was okay. We're just taking it for a ride while his mom finishes cooking dinner."

"That's fine, son," Mr. Cassiante said. "I'm getting ready to go in. Don't be too late, okay?"

"Yes sir," Phillip said as he put his helmet back on and climbed on behind me. As we rode off, I felt pretty good for Phillip. I wondered if his dad would get him a bike like mine or something different. Knowing Mr. Cassiante the way I did, I wouldn't be too surprised to see Phillip riding something bigger and more powerful.

As we turned the corner to my house, I let the clutch out a little as I punched the accelerator, and the power band kicked in. We picked up about 20 miles per hour in an instant, and before I knew it, we were slowing down again to pull back into my driveway.

The next day when we got home, I was disappointed to find my moms car in the driveway. I was hoping to be alone with Phillip so I could make up for the day before. Instead, we set our homework up at the kitchen table and got started on it. Every once in a while, I'd look up and watch Phillip as he worked on his algebra homework. He looked so cute when he was thinking and I couldn't help myself. I slid my foot over to his and slid it up his leg seductively. He looked up and grinned at me, then he went back to what he was doing. Eventually, I felt his foot slowly gliding up my leg as well, and to tell the truth, it was making me horny. I wasn't sure how we were going to work this out, but I knew that somehow, we were going to have to find a way to have sex today. Luckily, my moms cell phone rang.

"Honey, I have to go to Chesapeake for about an hour," she said. "Daddy should be home in about thirty minutes, though. Are you going to be okay here for a while."

"We're fine mom," I said. "We're busy with our homework anyway."

"Alright," she said as she kissed my cheek.

"Drive careful," I said as she made her way out the garage door. We heard her car start and pull out. As the sound of her engine got further away, I looked up at Phillip and grinned. We got up to make our way to my room when the phone rang. I rolled my eyes and sighed before I picked it up.

"Hey Jarred, it's dad," I heard over some static. "Look son, I'm stuck in traffic and it's not really moving. I just talked to mom and she said she was on her way to Chesapeake I'll probably be about 20 minutes late."

"Okay, dad," I said. "We have a bunch of homework to do anyway."

"Alright bud," he said. "I love you."

"Love you too dad," I said right before I hung up the phone. Thank God. I turned and looked at Phillip, who looked sexier to me than he had the day before for some reason. When we got down the hall to my room, I made sure I shut the door before I practically ripped all of my clothes off. Phillip was naked and in my bed by the time I climbed in with him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders as we kissed.

He rolled over on his back as our tongues moved slowly back and forth over each other. I reached down and pinched his left nipple as I felt his hands running up and down my back, causing goose bumps to cover my arms and legs. When we broke our kiss, Phillip moved his head up and blew into my ear as I reached for his hard on, which had been rubbing against mine. When I felt his sweet breath hit my ear, I went crazy. I practically shoved my tongue back in his mouth and moved my hands further down his body, to his hips. In reality, I was reaching for his pants to pull them down, and I laughed at myself a little when I remembered that he was already naked.

I let my body glide along his as I slid down to meet his hard on with my mouth, which was eagerly waiting to gobble him up. Once I took him in my mouth, I let my tongue run over the head of his cock as I moved my head up and down. I felt Phillips body tense up and he arched his back for a moment, so I took my tongue off of him but kept his hard on in my mouth as I looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back down at me angelically as he lifted his legs, and I knew what he wanted.

I brought my face back up to his and let my tongue duel with his while I slid 3 fingers inside of him and worked on his hole, which seemed to be wet enough for me to enter him. After about 2 minutes of running my fingers in and out of him, I was ready.

I lined up my hard on with his entry and pushed. I slid in rather easily and soon I was all the way inside of his warm body. He reached up and kissed me as I rested inside of him. I let our kiss set our rhythm as I started to move inside of him. We weren't moving fast, and we weren't moving slow. We were just moving together in perfect sync as our tongues slid together. I looked deep into his eyes and smiled at him as I tried to move deeper inside of him with my thrusts. His eyes were starting to glaze over and roll back into his head and I knew what was coming. I felt him tighten up as my thrusts got harder and before I knew it, I felt my head spin and saw spots for a moment as I felt his fingers griping my shoulders with an intense tightness while I emptied my seed inside of him.

When everything came back into focus for me, I looked down and saw that he had shot his load all over his chest, so I reached down and rubbed it into his skin like it was lotion. I was still inside of him, so I gave him a kiss and pushed a couple more times as he sighed.

"I love you Jarred," he said dreamily.

"I love you too, Phillip," I said. "I want you to know that I'm happier with you now than I've ever been."

Okay, I don't know where that came from. But it was true. At least, I felt that way right at that moment. The emotional look on his face when I said it told me that he believed me. I pulled out of him and we cuddled for a few moments before we got up and dressed. I would loved to have been able to stay there inside of him forever, but I knew that my dad was on his way home and it wasn't worth the risk of getting caught again.

The next day I was disappointed to find out that Phillip had to go all the way to Richmond on Saturday with his choir class. I was actually looking forward to having the whole day with him.

"I promise to make it up to you Sunday," he said sadly.

"I'm really going to miss you babe," I said. "Promise me you'll call when you get back."

"I promise," he said right before he planted a kiss on my lips.

"I wish you could stay," I said, feeling like I wanted to get in as much time with him as I could before he left.

"Me too," he said. "But my dad said he wants me to go to his stupid party."

Mr. Cassiante seemed to always have some kind of party at his house. He was heavily involved in politics, and he raised a lot of money for different politicians. Of course, he had to have his family on display for the donors.

The next day, I was up early. I took a long shower and got dressed for the day. My dad was going to take me out to Pungo to ride my bike. I decided to put Phillip out of my head for the time being, because the truth was, he had me whipped all over again. I guess it was because we weren't having sex as much anymore. Maybe it would pass with time, I thought. Just as I was about to make my way down the hall to the living room, where I knew I'd find my dad reading his paper, my cell phone rang. I smiled to myself because I couldn't wait to hear Phillips voice. He said he was going to call when they got there. When I looked at the caller ID, though, I realized that it wasn't Phillip calling me.

Copyright © 2011 NickolasJames8; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..