Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Strong sexual descriptions with questionable consensual advances. 

Games guys sometimes play - 1. Chapter 1

“What are you expecting me to say? Cause, if you’re trying to get me to confess about some gay shit, it ain’t gonna happen.” My wife dragged me off to this marriage counselor after her mother heard, through the chatter hotline, that I was grabbing some guy on the city bus.

”Mr. Fletcher, I am not here to assume or judge, I am just trying to sort out why your wife thinks you might be doing something, and maybe help you sort out a good path forward to deal with this.” Dr. Peterman is highly recommended by my wife’s friends. And, I don’t trust this guy, BECAUSE, he’s highly recommended by my wife’s friends.

”Listen Doc, my mother in law is a gossiping busy body, who literally believes everything the other chatterbox’s say. You have to know who these people are.” I am hoping to reach a sensible side of this guy to put my wife at rest.

The Doctor stared at me with such concern, ”I am familiar with the social groups in this town, and am keenly aware of their influence. I would think you would know what they are capable of doing to a man’s reputation, if given the right chance.“ I think he is actually trying to let me know that they intend to ruin my life.

I slumped down low in the chair. Half my butt hung off the end. With a deep heavy defeated sigh, I practically slammed my head into the back of the chair. I was absolutely defeated,That feeling of dread and hopelessness creating a ringing in my ears. As I tried to rack my brain around the gravity of the situation, I started bouncing my legs. Bad habit I only do when I am agitated. Doc started adjusting himself in his chair to get more comfortable, a sign that we are going to be at this longer than I care for. I noticed he brought a shoeless foot up and under the other thigh. He set his note pad down and had both hands behind his head. “Ok, look, I would not, and cannot, discuss anything you say or suggest to me. Not to your wife and not to anyone. You must find a way to trust me. I, am trying to help you sort out the best way, for you, to deal with this. Don’t you want to get on with your life? I will tell you, your wife has talked you into coming to me to save your marriage. I don’t intend to decide whether that’s the right decision for you, or not. I don’t want to suggest any path, I only want to help you sort through what has happened, so then you can make a sensible plan of your as. own.”

Holy shit, this dude is good. I mean I looked at him sitting there like he’s hanging out in his living room, (what do I know, maybe he was.) Hey, I have noticed the beauty of a woman since as long as I can remember. I was 7 when my older cousin showed me a dirty magazine he found. I knew instantly I love the curves and feminine positions they were pictured in. There are many different ways to see beauty all around. Guys can be a type of beautiful, like handsome, rugged, tough, toned, arrogant, I think all guys look at those men like they’re a type of beautiful. So, it’s no surprise I noticed Doc looks like he works out some. Even with his hands behind his head I see the firmness of his pecs. I can tell you from experience, it isn’t easy to keep those muscles that tight. Doc’s biceps were practically ripping the sleeves of his dress shirt. His pants were those khaki slacks that resemble jeans with a slightly thinner material. The way he sat opened up the view of his bulge. Look all guys will look at it for at least a moment, usually several moments, it’s how we compare ourselves in our competitive mating rituals. Doc has large enough balls to easily identify there location behind the seam. Yes, I believed I could see the meat laying up to the right. It doesn’t mean anything. We notice physique and measure it’s attractiveness. We measure a woman’s breast size and perkiness, her waist as it leads to her love cushion. Shit, a guy can have a small dick, tiny balls barely, sitting the exact same way and still be attractive. It’s about the manly way we carry ourselves, a confident look will define how he is measured just as well.

In order to distract myself from staring, I started looking around the room.

“Mr Fletcher…”

That broke my thoughts, “Just, call me Andy….” I insisted as I slid back up in the chair.

”Ok, Andy, you can ask me anything, and usually I will answer. If I don’t care to share something, I will say so.” I wasn’t sure what he was getting at. “We should find a way to trust earth other.”

”Doc, I don’t know if you are trying to speak in code, like my wife does.” He didn’t change his posture or his expression which made me uncomfortable enough to start to stand. “But, I don’t care for that game.”

Doc started moving then, “Wait, don’t leave yet. You are not the first guy to get in a pickle with a jealous wife. If you have been doing anything sexual in order to make yourself feel better, I wouldn’t judge you. If you been trying or even succeeding to sleep with other women, I wouldn’t say anything. And, if you are like many other men, who have had curiosity, and maybe even acted out with other men, I would never tell anyone. We don’t have to go our entire lives never saying anything about the secret things we do. It’s just important to be discreet.”

I sat back into my chair and studied his face for several minutes. He stayed straight faced. “Doc, your married, right?”

”Yes, I am, Andy.”

”Ok, have you ever had to go for more than a couple months without getting any at home?” It was quickly clear he wouldn’t answer that. “Ok, have you ever looked at someone and just wanted to feel their heat coming from their body, maybe smell them up close?” My throat got dry as I continued. “I have. And, I have put myself in situations where I could do it, without anyone having a clue what I was purposely doing. Is this what you want to know?” I really put myself out on a limb. I even started to feel like I was trembling.

”Yes, that is exactly what I want to hear. I have done that as well, and also know how erotic it is to be so close.” Doc even closed his eyes as he seemed to recollect a specific encounter. “Have you ever tried anything else?”

I felt like I stared at him for an hour. Can I really say anything, without fear of what it could do to my life? “Look, Doc, I don’t even know what else I would want to try.”

Doc moved his foot back to the floor and he reached for his notebook. After writing something down, he slumped in his chair just a little, his knees spread wide. His left hand rested on the arm of the chair, his right hand moved to the inside of his leg. I saw his thumb held the top of his cock and his index nudged it on the side. The thing I thought was clear, was the look in his eyes. Doc had a smirk that confirmed his eyes wanted, no needed, to hear more.

It was exactly the way Jeremy gets me to talk about sex when he gets desperate. He’s my best friend ever since we were kids. He has always been a horn dog, it cracks me up just how crazy he is about sex. Jeremy has always loved to hear about sexual fantasies and anything that someone has actually tried. At some point he would break away to ‘go to the bathroom’. I always got worked up enough that I would try to rub one out before he got back. Once in a while he’d come back too early and catch me in the act. Then one day he returned just in time to see me blasting off. The grin had was new to me. It was saying something like he has reached a new levelof satisfaction. From then on we’d just jerk it in the same room. Who were we kidding anyway. Occasionally, I would see him check out mine, usually when I was looking at his. But, we’d never be stupid enough to try something like touching, Fuck That.

“Have you ever tried to see if something might happen if you were just a little bit obvious?”

”Yes” I just about choked. “One time I was at a concert with thousands of people pressing together as we jumped and swayed to the music. I became aware of a hard that repetitively brushed and pressed into my cock. I wasn’t sure who it belonged to, but I opened my zipper to see if they would take the bait. About the third grope they found their prize. I rarely wear underwear, so they were successful grabbing my extremely hard cock. It was so exhilarating to be with so many people sharing their excitement yet completely unaware of my cock about to explode. I had figured out who the hand belonged to and positioned myself directly behind them so I could continuously press against their ass and feel their intense heat. Unfortunately, the crowd shifted and the deed was never completed. But that has been the source of many fantasies ever since.”

Our time had ended and we set a time to meet the following week. I felt like everyone around me not only heard about the gossip, but also judged me without any real evidence. My wife and I avoided each other like we had the plague. If there was any possibility someone gad flirted with me, I was simply too distracted to be aware of it.

***
 

The following appointment I came really close to canceling several times. I felt exhausted and betrayed. My depression reached an all time low and I barely cared to even try to get out of it. Apparently Doc could see it as I stepped into his office. Neither of us spoke for several minutes.

”Andy, with me a story about someone groping you at a concert, you confessed that you had assisted them to gain access into your pants and weren’t able continue in order to climax from that experience. I am curious if you had ever experienced any other scenarios after that.”

I had avoided the couch the last session, but it was the only place I wanted to be as I entered the room this time. My whole being just wanted to lay back with my arm over my eyes. The last week had brought up many memories of failed attempts to even start a situation like the concert, but a few others with varying degrees of success had crossed my mind. “Yes, but I think this whole thing isn’t going to work for me, it’s probably best if I just put an end to this whole thing.”

”What would you do to make that happen?” Doc’s voice was steady and not leading in any way.

”Get a divorce, move far away, maybe live in the woods where I don’t have to be bothered with petty people.” That has been a fantasy of mine every time I get frustrated with people. When I was a kid I read a story about a boy who ran away and built a tree house. One day young girl, who had also run away, came across the boy and his treehouse. She asked him to build one for her on the other side of the creek. He went to work on a suitable place for her and they worked together to improve their surroundings. Eventually another boy found them and they helped him build another. That boy helped them rig a system to get water from the creek without leaving their treehouse’s. Many others came to join them and a community had been formed. It wasn’t long until the first boy realized the things he didn’t like about the people he ran away from, were beginning to happen with these people. So, gradually they began to go home.

”Have thought of any other ways you might deal with your problem “ There seemed to be an impression of possible concern in his tone.

”Well, nothing that would involve violence against myself or others. But I imagined I could become a feckless whimpering, yes dear, kind of man. A man with no joy and no spine to do anything about it.” Which was the most likely scenario I could see for myself.

”Well, since you are here now, why don’t you indulge me with another story like last week’s.” I still haven’t bothered to look at the Doc, I just wanted to hide under my arm.

“I was at a haunted house with a group of friends. A group just in front of us were walking the queue and laughing just the same as us. Naturally I would listen to them when I could and pay attention to their different personalities, they weren’t much different than us. I saw a couple of them paying attention to us as well. A particularly good looking couple were changing positions every time the line moved. The guy had his arm over the girl’s shoulders and the girl had both her arms wrapped around the guy. Every now and then I shared a smirk with the girl and even her boyfriend similarly a couple times. I don’t know, it was nice and even accepting in a strange way. As our groups playfully navigated through the haunted house, we would be in complete darkness and feel a hand touch my hand. I would turn and try to escape a murderer and back into them, One of them anticipated my reaction and caught me as I almost fell backwards. That moment seemed to linger and as they helped me upright, I was groped from my crotch to my armpits. I enjoyed it so much I made sure to do it several times. I got the feeling it was both the guy and the girl catching me while laughing, but wasn’t sure which continued to grope my crotch. Truthfully I didn’t even care. I enjoyed every bit of it. As we all exited we shared a smile and a slight wave. That’s it, but again it was a great wanking source.” Heck, I knew I was laying there with a full on woody just from talking about it.

The scratch of his pen was audible on his pad and the Doc thought of another question, “In both of your stories you participated in helping someone grope you. You enjoyed the erection You got from the secret attention to your crotch. Have you ever tried to give that kind of attention to someone else?”

I uncovered my face so I could see his face, “Do you mean, have I ever groped someone else?”

”Yes, that’s exactly what I mean.” It wasn’t a subject I would have offered to confess, but I couldn’t imagine it being any worse than what I have already shared.

”I was at the grocery store with my mother, we’d gotten in line at the checkout counter and I noticed a sexy brunette who had a full cart directly behind us. Casually I hooked my thumbs into my back pockets while gradually moving my middle fingers (fidgeting) like I was fingering a pussy. She had a fairly short skirt on that I imagined her without any panties on underneath. Every so often I would look around bored and see her leaning on her cart. Another time I saw her checking out the nicknacks on the nearby shelves. Next thing I knew she was holding onto the side of her cart, directly behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her pick up something to put into her cart and she ‘accidentally’ backed into me doing so. It just so happened to put one of my hands between her legs. While she arranged the items in her cart I used my middle finger to press into her silky panties and felt how moist they were becoming. She bent far over the front of her cart when I managed to pull the side of her panties over far enough to slip my middle finger deep into her cunt. It was so wet and hot that I almost came in my pants, with my mom talking to me the whole time. I was grateful for my mother’s continual chatter box which any other time drove me crazy. The woman behind me reached deep into the bottom of her cart, throwing a leg to the side to reach it. I found myself pinching and flicking her clit making her moan. She convincingly masked it as a difficult stretch groan. I quickly shoved two fingers deep along the inviting cleft of her mound right as my mother suggested that I turn around and help the woman with her cart.” Doc looked wide eyed, “exactly, when I turned to her she looked me in the eyes like saying, oh fuck. I looked like, I know, right. She instructed me to arrange the items by type of food and rested her hands on the top rail of her cart. Each time I bent over the basket I pressed my leaking cock into her fingers and she pinched my pulsing cock with her knuckles. After we paid and were walking away I locked eyes with her as we said goodbye and thank you. For the rest of the day I spent as much time as possible sniffing and sucking on those fingers. They were delicious.”

Doc breathed heavily and exhaled slow and deliberate. “Andy, I think I jizzed in my briefs. It also paints a picture of a very hormonal young man who relishes most attention presented to him.” Doc scribbled more on his pad and announced the end of another session.

Making the next appointment and leaving his office this time, I didn’t feel beat down as much. In fact, I drove down the street and parked in a distant spot at the mall so I could relieve some tension. Typically this is the area employees park, so I knew the chances of being spotted were slim. In fact, I parked my car between an older passenger van on the driver’s side and a large 4x4 pickup on the passenger side. That way most people wouldn’t see me until they were right in front of me. Those memories were flashing through my mind as I built up a passionate rhythm of abusing my cock. Every now and then checking my surroundings when I edged myself closer. “FUCK!!! Fuck fuck fuck.” A young man stood right next to my driver side window staring intently into my window. He put a finger up to have me wait a minute. My cock already covered with my shirt and beginning to put my pants back together, the young man opened the sliding door of the van and sat just inside. To show me that he was cool he fished his slightly above average fuck rod from his work pants. He smiled as I pulled myself back out to continue my efforts.

He matched rhythm and technique with amazing accuracy. I scooped a large drip of my pre and he even followed that on himself. When he covered himself I covered mine and when the coast was clear he resumed with energy and I took the lead. Before we were about to shoot off I rolled down my window and motioned him over to the side of my car. “What year is this, it’s in great shape?”

”He had buttoned the top but left the zipper down so I could see his shaft inside. I could see the intensity of his stare as I fumbled with my cock and squeezed a puddle of pre through the gaping piss slit.

“Yeah, thanks man, it’s an ‘87 Chevy, it’s my baby.” He raised his arms over his head and stretched so his dickhead popped out while arching his back into a big stretch. He had to press against the side of my car to keep his balance in the stretch putting his diickhead in my window. I never before wanted to touch another man’s cock than looking at this perfect throbbing cock, just inches from my face. I yanked my pants down below the knee, pulled my shirt up to hook behind my head, placed my feet above the pedals so I could straighten my legs and pressed the side of my head against the head rest as I watched every detail of that prick facing me.

I don’t remember ever matching the break neck speed of my pumping fist, but the dude watched while he pretended to stretch and thrust against my window ledge. Suddenly, rope after rope of thick white cum shot from my window, first hitting my face then my neck as I shota giant arch painting his cock and the front of his pants. Our breath was ragged but he covered his crotch and dove into his van. I let my shirt clean my face as I brought it back over my head then just laid right on the remaining pool of cum I shot on my stomach. Before pulling away I saw the dude scooping up a huge glob of my baby seed and licking it off his fingers. He smiled and I grinned back.

***

Just like the week before, I stayed away from everyone so I wouldn’t have to see their judgmental stares. The only difference was I felt better walking into the Doc’s office. “Hey Doc, how are you doing?”

” I’m well Andy, what do you say we get right into it, shall we?” He made himself comfortable with his pen and notebook. “Let’s start leading up to the subject of all the gossip. I don’t need to know what they say happened, I’m curious to know what Did happen.”

“I followed someone who looked at me with a subtle curiosity, right onto a city bus. It was crowded and I was several people behind. I didn’t have any idea what I expected. So, I just kinda stood there looking around. The bus shifted causing me to stumble a bit., and I was positive I felt a hand kind of tuck up in the middle of my ass. Slowly, I turned around, It was the one I followed,) now beside me. The only thing I knew for sure was how incredibly hard I was.” Indeed, just talking about it was getting me hard. If I had any doubts what Doc might be doing with his right hand, I didn’t anymore. “I slowly turned facing him and let him tuck the back of the his hand under my balls.” Suddenly I realized I said him and his.

Doc had leaned forward in his chair and hung on my every word. As I looked at him he sat back and I clearly saw his dick throb. “Now, was that the first time you knew, for sure, a guy ever touched you like that?”

”It definitely was the first time I ever knew, let alone allowed one to. Hell, I believe I even wanted him to, but I didn’t know it at that time. Doc, he smelled like he had a super power to hypnotize whoever he wanted to. It was like I was being completely surrounded by it. His heat beat against my body and his hand under my balls sent me to somewhere I have never been. I literally came in my pants right there.” Doc unintentionally pushed at his crotch.

”What happened after you realized you made a mess in your pants?” His dick pulsed several times while he spoke.

”It was exactly like when I jerk off. The bus stopped somewhere and I dashed out the door. My only mission was to clean up and get back to business as usual.” My heart was pounding so hard. I didn’t know if I wanted Doc to make a suggestion, or maybe I should. I began to battle with myself. “So, you see, the story of me touching a guy on the bus didn’t even happen. And now, it’s my biggest regret. If I would have known I would be accused of it either way, I would have at least tried it.”

“What do you normally use to jerk off to?” Doc blatantly ran his hand over the length of his now incredibly hard cock.

I had to adjust to give my cock room. “Normally, I watch porn with a desperate woman wanting to ride a hard cock. But, lately…” I had to breathe a couple times to get my nerve up to confess my darkest secret. “I search videos of guys who want to worship cock. There, I told you something I swore I would never tell another human being.”

”Andy, I am proud of you. that was very brave. As you can see I am very interested in your story. Do you only want to have a guy worship your cock or do you want to do the worshiping?” I even saw Doc’s upper lip quiver.

”Honestly, I’ve been afraid to think about it. I am sure that I am curious about having someone wanting so desperately to taste my cum, so badly that they’ll work as hard as it takes to get it.” I meant every word.

“Have you ever wondered whether any of your friends would be willing to fool around? Or do you think it would be better with someone who doesn’t know anything about you?” That was mind blowing, I absolutely wonder if Jeremy is trying to do something, and I have also thought it might be easier with a stranger.

“Doc, look at the mess I’m in right now, without actually doing anything. IF, and I mean If, I were to do something with any guy, bbbbI would have to trust completely that in no way it would ever be known. I mean a friend would seem like a good choice, he’d have skin in the game and a respect for the fear that I could destroy his life just as bad. But, what if he fell in love, I can’t imagine that happening, but it would really fuck up my world if it did. Then I think, a stranger would be clear cut, no threat of letting something slip to my family or work. But, what if he turns out to be the owner of the company, or some kind of famous gay person that I don’t know anything about. I just don’t think I could get up the nerve. Still, I can’t lie, I would have already been back on that bus if it hadn’t turn out like this.” And that was complete honesty.

Doc got up and walked over to a laptop on his desk. He typed a few things, “Andy, I want you to come here and look at this.”

I felt like all the blood drained from my brain. As I approached Doc now leaning back in his desk chair, which really leaned back far. He had scooted to the side enough for me to stand between his legs while getting a good look on his computer. As I watched, a man’s mouth wrapping his lips around a cock head and slobber running all over came into view. I was keenly aware of the heat coming from Doc’s legs and crotch.

Then it happened, the mouth moved low enough for me to see the face, it was clearly Doc. Doc was perfectly sucking a dick. The guy who’s legs I am standing between is on a video worshiping and desperately sucking on that cock. “Andy, you are not the first guy to think about everything you are struggling with right now. I have, and many other men have, and are. The question now is, what do you want?”

Dude, seriously? What else could I possibly want right now. Let’s see, my cock is so hard that it’s leaking, the Doc I was sent to in order to save my marriage is clearly a cock sucker. And, I am standing between his legs while he is sitting with his face on the same level as my dick. Yes, I didn’t care anymore, this dude is gonna suck out my cum whether he really wants to or not. I couldn’t fish my cock out through my fly fast enough. As Doc started to lean in a thick strand of precum was oozing towards the chair.

Doc wasted no time, he managed to slup up the oozing precum as he forced my dickhead deep into his throat. I actually felt the head of my neglected cock slip past his tonsils, just before he gagged and backed off. That dude wasted no time going right back all the way down. I swear his saliva mixed with my precum was the best lube on my entire shaft as it slid deep in his throat. In fact, he was bobbing on it without letting it leave his throat. All I could do was hold my breath as I shot after shot of pent up frustration and guilt right down his throat to his stomach. I expected to quickly walk away and pretend nothing happened. Doc wasn’t going to let that happen. He continued to suckle on the head and massage my balls. He undid my pants and pulled them to the floor. As he continued to stroke my cock he lovingly licked under my balls and up my shaft. This guy was going to try for more cum. I knew he was wanting it and I had all the confidence, of a desperate man, he was going to get it. My legs started to tremble as he stroked and sucked in unison. He was doing it, I was just about to give him another load and I wanted him to have it.

Blast after blast shot into his mouth and oozed down his chin. I could feel it dripping from my balls as he refused to stop. I thought I would have a heart attack if he didn’t stop. I couldn’t believe how incredibly hard my cock remained, like I had no say in the matter. Doc wanted my cock in his mouth and my cock wanted to be in his mouth. Doc slid from the chair so he was bent over in front of me while sucking nonstop. He pulled his pants down and kicked them to the side. A couple times he pulled off my cock to watch it throb, and then with grace and ease he turned so his asshole swallowed my cock. That ass pucker was working on my dick equally determined as that mouth was. I couldn’t stop it even if I wanted to. It was my pleasure to give that ass what it begged for. I pounded into that hole with such force that I could have broken his hips. The sudden awareness of cumming an impossible third time was undeniable as my cum began frothing from his ass and dripping from my balls. I would not be able to walk away without knowing what it felt like to have a hard cock in my hand, so I reached under and wrapped my hand around his cock in time to catch his cum all over my hand. All I had was, “FUCK”

Copyright © 2022 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I was waiting for this to be a dream sequence and it isn’t. Intriguing. Wondering who Jeremy is…

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..