Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Strong sexual descriptions with questionable consensual advances. 

Games guys sometimes play - 2. Chapter 2 Home?

Leaving the psychotic psychiatrist only one thing I knew for sure. I won’t be back there again.

I need to collect my thoughts and it’s a perfect weather day. Blue sky, bright sun, ok my plan was to mow the grass, however I know I have time tomorrow. Right now I just want to go to the beach. It’s the one place that I can completely relax with or without distractions. Of course there are honey’s of all kinds there, but nine times out of ten it’s the waves, the sun, and the sand that holds my attention. My wife catches me while I’m in the shower before I can sneak out.

“What are you thinking your going to do today? Because, I was thinking we should go see my father for lunch. I know you guys don’t get along, but with everything like it is, I think he would have some good advice.” Per usual she doesn’t even take a breath long enough for me to even start an answer. The silence now either means I have a chance to say something, or she left. With my head poking out from the curtain I got the answer. Looks like the beach is going to have to wait. If I go down to argue there’ll be such a fight that I wouldn’t be able to go to the beach anyway.

Mr. Glass, Mr. Chip A. Glass sat there just as smug as the day I met him. He made it clear he didn’t like me dating his daughter, let alone marrying her. I’ve never sorted out my true feelings for Chip. I admit I love the way he treats his wife and his children, in that way I would like to emulate him in my life. But, the way he treats me, and frankly his so called friends, is atrocious. “Gigi my baby girl, you look wonderful.” He kissed her forehead, and scowled at me. “Andrew.”

I nodded back my most genuine scowl. “Andy, tell daddy what Doctor Peterman had to say.”

My scowl combined with horror redirected at Gigi. “First off, the only reason I went was to shut you and your friends up. Second, I am not a fag, and third it’s none of his business what a therapista had to say.”

”Don’t snap at my daughter like that or I will make your life a living hell.” Please, like he could possibly make it worse than it already is.

Still. I had nothing more to say. They continued to probe while we ate, I dodged every one of them with the help of the service staff, after complaining about my food. “Gigi darling, why don’t you take my car and go see what your mother is doing back at the house, I would like to have a word with your husband.”

As she makes her way outside I commit to myself that if he even looks at me with his smug face I will fucking leave and he should consider himself lucky if I don’t clock him on my way out.

Chip turns to me as soon as she drives out of the parking lot. “I want to know one thing. Do you want to be married to my daughter or have you decided none of this is worth the effort to you “

Staring into his face I am taken aback by his genuine curiosity and candor. He didn’t come across as smug or not even really judgmental either. “I really don’t know, Sir.”

”Fair enough. I personally don’t care what you do, or not do, for entertainment. So long as you don’t harm, endanger, or humiliate my daughter. You are not the first, nor would you be the the last, to seek out discretions. If what I’ve heard is true, it would appear reckless and lacking good judgment. I am also aware that you didn’t have a good relationship with your father, don’t get me wrong, I merely would like to share some old fashioned fatherly advice. The best time for indiscretions is when you are out of town, the worst time is anywhere that eyes can see. Even when you don’t think anyone is paying attention to you or you couldn’t imagine them knowing who you are,” He was looking directly into my soul.

Every time I tried to open my mouth, nothing came out. Chip leaned in, “You need to work on your poker face and growing a spine.”

”Are you saying I should tell Gigi to shut her mouth and do what I say?” I was actually serious and maybe a little excited….

”If you do anything like that I will end your life. No, I am saying you need to restrict Dr Peterman to just one session a month and always with Gigi. Also, you will be joining the poker game I go to every Sunday.” He could see I understood why restricting Dr Peterman might be good, frightens me to think how he would know. But, I was completely lost about the poker game. “You will learn how real men speak and tell each other personal things.”

”Ok Chip, but why are you trying to help me? You actually hate me.”

Chip handled the check and asked me for a ride home. On the way he decided to answer my question. “I have never hated you. I wouldn’t trust any man with my little girl, so don’t take it so damn personal. I have thought you were doing well enough until being threatened by gossiping women.” I had to laugh and say, yes. “I asked Gigi to set up this meeting with you to see if you even want to be rescued.”

I kept shaking my head in utter amazement. I even kept looking at him thinking he was bluffing. Yet, that was nothing compared to how he handled Gigi. He told me not to smile, speak, or even relax too much. Gigi looked worried and her mother looked like she would rip my hair out. “Andrew has agreed to see Dr Peterman, with Gigi, to work on their communication, once a month. And, that’s the end of this.” Literally, it went away. Can he teach me how to command a situation like that?

*****
Gigi was surprised I was going to play poker with her dad, but she made a dip with homemade chips to take with me. I didn’t argue, mainly because it looked really good.

I actually have met three of the guys at other functions, the fourth was closer to my age. Turns out he’s the son of Chips best friend Greg. Troy was a bit shy but friendly. Everyone else greeted me as if I wanted to ruin their fun. I took my cues from Chip. He seemed pleased with the way I held my ground without being confrontational. The only time I had an issue was Troy rubbing his leg against mine. It felt like a test that I needed to ignore.

“Andy, you played well, sorry I took all your money. Maybe Chip will loan you some next week.” Carl said as he shook my hand.

”Don’t worry about Carl, he wins about twice a year, there’ll be plenty of chances to get it back from him. Tell your wife we hope she’ll make that dip again.” Steve even pulled me into a man hug.

Troy looked nervous about coming up to me, “Andy, I’m sorry for rubbing up on your leg and making you feel uncomfortable. But, I had fun messing with you.”

”Troy, I wasn’t sure what to think at first, then I figured if you like that kind of thing, who am I to stop you from having a good time.” I threw in my sexiest smirk and a wink.

All the guys laughed as they headed out, including Chip. “Andy you did good. I’m proud of you.”

Copyright © 2022 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..