Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Strong sexual descriptions with questionable consensual advances. 

Games guys sometimes play - 3. Chapter 3

Most guys are familiar with the need to have an orgasm, it’s very powerful and difficult to put off. We also that one of two things come after and sometimes both.

I managed to get my head back in the game at home for the last month or so. It helped that I have an intense project at work, one that comes with a healthy raise, which is my greatest motivator. My wife has talked me into looking at other houses, but I don’t have much energy for it right now. She however, has been gathering information and makes a pretty good case. Still, it feels like an upheaval that isn’t necessary, especially when things feel pretty good.

I don’t want to be misleading to you, my imaginary friend whom I write to in my journal every night. Anyway, I have spotted more than one perfect man ass passing by. I can recall several instances where I took the time to study the perfect formation of a bulging crotch. You know, that place where some mysterious lure calls to your groin. The way the pants fold into the shape of a V, or an arrow if you will. Women have it as well, just a little more obscure, like the seam is trying to part those lips for the world to see. I see that probably just as much as a bulging cock on men. That’s partly what keeps me from freaking out about myself. I have zero interest in any relationships other than with my wife. But, Damnit, I have this thing inside of me that keeps me so horny all the time. Even after rocking out a nooner with my wife, I can be hard as a rock while checking out a beautiful ass on a beautiful body whether a chick or a dude. I really don’t care. All I need is to get my rocks off again, so I can get back to normal things in my life.

Like, one day at a coffee shop, this Colin Farrell type guy, manly, handsome and I think fully aware of his noticeable bulge. He sat across from me with his knees wide apart, great for me so I could see the outline of his balls down low. And that dick, up and to the left of the zipper, laying perfectly on the inside of his thigh. Even though he was paying attention to his phone, I would see him look around to see who’s around him, I suspected he’s looking at porn. I’m not certain, but I swear he caught me studying every detail of his bulge. There was a moment of eye contact, followed by a nonchalant pressure swipe along his shaft. I watched as he started bringing his knees in and back apart over and over. I do that alot when I’m getting hard, somehow it pushes the blood into it and makes it throb. Just thinking about it makes me rock hard even now. It looked so incredibly sexy that I wanted to ask if I could just put my face in there and give it a good whiff.

When I got home I found my wife wasn’t. Bonus, because I just needed a quickie and get back to business. So I went to my den where I started to dry jack myself. I have a pattern, I start with my wife, then whatever chick I have checked out and finish up with a taboo cock. All in all, it’s a five minute nut. All I had to do was imagine how good it would have been to smell that Colin dude’s taint.

Which leads me to the other guy, a young Chris Evans dude that I mentioned before. I was watering the grass as I first saw those incredible eyes and massive pec’s. But, what I don’t think another person alive would miss is the man meat flopping around inside of his nylon shorts. It bounced and flopped in perfect rhythm to his stride. Of course I watched as he came up, I didn’t however, expect “Chris “ to look me in the eyes with that ’I busted you’ look. I knew I was busted too. He stopped and bent over a bit getting his breath, “Great weather we’re having today, I’ve been admiring your yard when I go past and just wanted you to know how much I love it.” That would have been great if he were to just take off running again, instead he kept shifting as he seemed to repeatedly adjust himself in his shorts.

”Hey, thanks for the compliment, it’s a labor of love. And, this weather, man I love it, I think this is perfect just like this.” I found it impossible not to adjust myself while he shifted. “I’ve seen you around, have you lived here long?”

Wow he has a great smile, “I grew up here and moved away to college where I met my wife. When we came to see my parents she insisted we try to find a way to live here, so here we are. Maybe, we could hangout sometime, but hey, I gotta keep running, nice talking to you.”

I had a lot of things to do so I just didn’t have time to really think about that encounter, you know, toss one off. But, at work I made a break for the mens room and stepped up to the empty row of urinals. I imagined the morning conversation with me getting a hand on his enormous cock. I then imagined him pulling the waistband out so I could look down at his pulsing shaft. As I imagined him suggesting we go into the bushes, my excitement got the better of me. I managed to shoot a large splattering of cum on the inner porcelain of the urinal. I even had to wait and flush it three times to erase the evidence.

So, this last month hasn’t all been about my wife. Just, I haven’t gone over to the dark side for any R&R. Other than the Sunday poker game and the occasional banter, there’s been no real opportunity, or maybe I just haven’t been interested enough.

My project with work required a three day trip down south. They put me up in a mediocre hotel and a small stipend for food and drinks. As I found the door to my room, I heard a small argument in the room next to mine. I couldn’t help but try to hear what was going on. It was a guy and a woman saying something about money and lying, I thought I heard something about another woman but wasn’t sure who or what it was about, only the woman said she’s going home and the guy said he didn’t care, he’s staying. After she left the excitement was over.

I took my time unpacking and took a shower to relax from the plane’s cramped accommodations. After putting on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, I wandered the hall looking for an ice machine. About halfway down the long corridor I could see it eventually angled to the left. Annoyed, I turned back for my room. Just as I got to my door a very young, you could say redneck or poor white trash type guy, stepped out of that room with the argument. He looked at me like a James Franco type and somehow he knew I had been listening. “Man, I brought that girl down here to be romantic and actually ask her to marry me. Instead, she starts telling me that she’s been messing around with my brother and some other girl. Thank God I didn’t give her that ring, ya know what I mean?”

”I know exactly what you mean, trust me friend, she did you a favor. Hey, you wouldn’t know where the ice machine is, would you?” Man I couldn’t help noticing how sexy he was even being, obviously, some kind of poor red neck punk.

”Shit dude, it’s all the way down the other end of the hall. Whoever thought that was a good idea shoulda been fired. I have some in here you can have, and I have some beer if you’d wanna hang out for a bit.” So normally, I would find an excuse to bail, but I could tell he was lonely and probably needed to just vent. My first meeting for work isn’t until dinner time, so I don’t have anything better to do.

”Sure, I could use a beer.” He smiled so big I could see all his teeth, they were perfect except he only had one big tooth in front instead of two, it was actually quite cute.

His room was the mirror image of mine, we both have two double beds and the usual chairs, table, and tv. “Here ya go buddy, names Noah. Sorry if we were yelling too loud earlier. Have a seat.” He pointed to one of the beds.

I walked up between them and sat on the side of one, he in turn sat on the side of the other facing me. “Hey, it’s all good, I didn’t think you were all that loud. Where about are you from?” Noah had on a pair of worn out jeans and a loose fit white t-shirt with a black and blue logo, for some kind of band I didn’t recognize, on the chest.

After thinking for a second he started leaning back onto his elbows. “About an hour drive outside of this town, nowhere’s special. How about you?”

I was trying my best not to be caught looking directly at his crotch. Those jeans fit on him like a glove. Damn, he was fine specimen of street trade. “Way up north, just here on business.” I leaned back like he did. A weird silence came between us. The type where I want to say something that might get his cock out, but am worried it would be a problem that I don’t care to deal with. It lingered for a bit while we sipped the beer, just looking at each other without actually looking at each other.

”Do ya wanna smoke a little weed with me?” He sounded like he forgot he had it and was excited to have someone to share it with.

”It’s been a long time, but I could take a couple hits.” I actually got slightly excited too, that’s one of those perfect ways to blame your behavior on something other than your own twisted mind.

Noah fished out a small pipe and packed it with his weed. After he took a hit we passed it back and forth till it was spent. He laid back on the bed all the way with his legs off the side and his knees spread wide. It looked so inviting. I felt myself wanting to go for it, like just reaching over to feel the heat that would be coming from his jeans. He popped back up on his elbows and looked me in the eyes. “I don’t wanna scare ya, but I gotta tell ya, smoking weed gets me real horny.” I understood his message and without a doubt there was an opportunity here. He used one hand to roughly rub his dick through his pants. He definitely saw me looking and I don’t know why but I smiled. He did a perfect Franco slanted smile, dirty and suggestive. “Do ya wanna get your dick sucked, I’ve done it before, so I know I can probably get ya off. You don’t have to do me, unless ya wanted to.”

I could tell he wasn’t sure I would take him up on his offer. I took my turn to get this going by undoing my shorts. Noah slid to the floor between my knees and managed to expose my dick and pull my shorts to my knees. One more look in my eyes he swallowed my dick. He seemed hungry, and by his enthusiasm, I knew he wanted to taste my cum. I could tell It would be a struggle not to cum too fast. Swearing to anyone who may ever read this, no woman can suck dick like a man can. Even the worst inexperienced straight man gives better head than any woman. Of course I want to just let him go crazy and make me cum quick. But if I do, there’s little to no chance of me sucking his dick after. Sure, he would be fine, which is why he said I didn’t have to suck him. Just, I haven’t gotten the opportunity to get a dick in my mouth for way too long, and I don’t want to miss this chance. So, I had to stand him up and push him back onto the other bed. No time to waste playing games, my needs are too great to focus on rubbing and sniffing. With pure lust I undid his jeans and fished out the prettiest 6 inch cock you could imagine. Perfectly pink and straight, and a beautiful bulbous mushroom head. He was already leaking a glistening pearl of sweet nectar before I bent over to take it in my mouth. His strong manboy smell of musk, and a hint of urine, was delicious as I got him in my throat and licked his nuts at the same time. If he needed to cum I would be perfectly fine with it. Like he implied, I could be satisfied with the taste of cum lingering in my mouth while I stroke one out alone later. But, he pulled on my armpits to crawl up on the bed and 69. With a small amount of time to spend bathing his balls with my tongue and squeezing his hard bubble butt, he matched me on every move I made. Now it was like a feeding frenzy of sharks with fresh chum in the water. Neither of us were gentle enough to back off. The pot took away any concerns about what he was thinking, or if I should give him a warning that I would be cumming in his mouth. At this point I wouldn’t stop even if he tried. It was like the only thing I could eat to satisfy my munchies was his cum from that low hanging nutsack. The moment his seed hit my tongue and I could taste the saltiness and thickness, I worked harder to keep him shooting as I kept swallowing as much as possible. Moments into it I pushed his head down so I could feel my dickhead shoot in his throat. Every time he gagged and swallowed I shot more without caring.

Copyright © 2022 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I should have commented on this the first time I read it. Crazy hot, opportunistic, believable. Had to read back to remember why I followed. Fun fun read. Thank you Phill. Chapter 4? Chapter 4!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..