Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Strong sexual descriptions with questionable consensual advances. 

Games guys sometimes play - 4. Chapter 4

SLOW DOWN
When things feel like it is getting confusing or your risking too much, Slow The Fuck Down

Hey it’s me again, I wish I was writing to say, how wonderful it is to be almost holy.” But, I’m not. I’m a bad person because I’m a human man who has needs. My needs are not without consent of other adults, and every person alive has secrets. What I do wonder sometimes is if there are actual sane people who don’t have, or seriously don’t want to have sex with other people besides their spouses. I say sane because I have met some that emphatically insist they have and never would, and they all look bat shit crazy.

Or how about this, every guy can find other ways to satisfy themselves, and some are more fucked up than I have been when I screw a dude every now and then. Well, obviously, I have been pretty hard on myself to the point of really trying not to see, hear, or even think about dudes who want to play. First I will say I haven’t seen any benefits, I just get more frustrated and start demanding more from my wife and every other person around me. Second, it’s not like I don’t have eyes, or ears, or a dick. Because, let me tell you, that’s where my brain is. I have even been going to church, praying, Bible reading and none of it made a dent in that. I am not saying I haven’t gained from church because I have. But, when the Pastor is up there wearing his tight pants and I can tell he has a big dick with no underwear on. Or when the young soprano turns so her cleavage is the only thing I and the kid with the boner can see, well then I need to keep things real. I was in church watching the people parading down the isles with their big cocks, big tits and their drooling mouths and I knew I just needed a quick release. I go in the mensroom while everyone else is in the cathedral. I stand at a urinal with my extremely hard cock being pounded into submission when the door opens and the hot young youth pastor walks up to the urinal next to me. If you go to that church you won’t have any trouble figuring out who I’m talking about. He’s the twenty something year old with the Barbie pregnant wife. He finishes urinating while I am still standing there holding my hard as rock cock in my hands. All I need is for him to leave so I can get back to being a good Christian husband. But, he hasn’t moved. I glanced at him trying to see what he is doing when it becomes obvious what he’s doing. He is staring at my dick while beating off.

This might not end well for either of us so I figured I will just go for it. I turned directly towards him and pointed my cock his direction. I whispered demandingly, “Suck it.” He looked at me with fear and I repeated, “Suck it” Youth Pastor Brian took my cock in his mouth and wrapped his hand around the rest. No time to waist I held onto the plumbing of the urinal and literally fucked his mouth. I actually went full on fucking so it wasn’t a surprise when his mouth became full of my cum. Like a champ he swallowed most of it. As he stood up he’d clearly cum in his other hand. I bent down and sucked off his remaining dripping cum and helped with the bulk of it in his hand. As I was about to leave I did the sign of the cross that actually made him chuckle. He was no Noah, But the rest of the sermon was much easier to concentrate on.

Ok, how about, I had to meet with the new regional manager. I wouldn’t say she was young, but she was stunning. She’d met my colleagues in groups so it was odd she met me alone. Gossip had already begun to circulate about why. As we discussed where I would like to see where my job goes, she wanted to show me how I made her panties wet. And that’s why I don’t fuck around with other women. I can’t win. If I munch on her wet panties trying to get to her clit and tongue punch her hole, then I will be submitting to every command and even if it breaks up my marriage. If I don’t and try to leave she’ll use that as reason to get rid of me. If I threaten to expose her she’ll tell everyone I tried to rape her. Well, I did what I do best. I started talking fast. I told her I have a great idea and I picked up her phone. She continued to pull her panties to the side and I asked the manager to send up James. He is 21 and has the body of a god. That boy has the dick to boot. The first time I met him, I had just pissed when he came in with his I’m all that swagger just begging to be sucked. I didn’t dare. He’s already been marked as someone who will do what it takes to move up in the world. The next few times I had something to be delivered he went out of his way to be the guy.

My manager was not happy, “You better be getting to work or we’ll be looking for something else.”

”Now, hold on. I actually have a fetish and it’s about to be delivered.” A respectable knock on her door. “Just in time.”

As I open the door for James I hear an audible gasp. “James, I have a job for you and it will require the upmost secrecy anyone could ask for. If you do what I ask you will be rewarded very well. Can you swear that you can keep this secret?” As I said that my manager, Delores, uncrossed her legs in a tasteful yet very revealing way. James could clearly see how wet her panties were.

”Yes, Sir, I can assure you that I will keep it to myself.” It ended with a groan.

” I need you to crawl on your hands and needs to tell me what her panties smell like.” James did exactly as I commanded and Delores growled. “How would you describe it to me?”

”Like the first time I ever got the chance to smell the sweet desire of a blossoming woman. It’s so warm and inviting.” He started to kiss it.

“James, I want you to use your mouth and your teeth to get as much of her panties in your mouth so you can try to suck her juices out of them.” Hell I was hard after seeing her panties, but this was really doing something to me.

He started sucking and slurping. “Now, pull those panties down her legs, that’s right. Knock her shoes off and get those panties on the floor. Great, I need you to lick her cunt while getting your pants and underwear off.” It was a beautiful sight to see. He looked at me when he stood to get out of his pants. That massive c ock just oozing clear liquid. James’s face glistening from Delores’s pussy. “Get that thing as deep as you can in her hot cunt. Fuck yes, now long dick her. Slide all the way out and slam it back in. Keep going.”

I watched as they were trembling. “Grind it up in her, now push that prick deeper fucking grind on her clit while you try to get your balls to pop through. Dude, it’s time, you gotta give her what you got, just let your cock do what it needs to bust that nut. Don’t worry about her, she can take it, hell she wants it, I want it bust that nut for me. Give her my cum you’d give me.” They both stated convulsing and thrashing as his cum leaked down his balls dripped in her shoe. I looked her in the face and gave her a thumbs up. She returned two thumbs up as I went out the door. My job and my dignity intact and my underwear full of my sticky cum.

Tell me why that sexy young man the next day, came to my office and shut the door, he got on his hands and knees to crawl up to shove his face into my balls. He used his hands to undo my pants and his teeth to pull my zipper down. After my cock was angry for attention James, with some skill I might add, began his efforts to worship the man who gave him Delores’s cunt. While making my legs tremble he managed to remove his pants so he could sit on my lap and empale himself with my cock. James whispered in my ear, “I want you to do whatever it will take to let that just fill me with your daddy juice. Don’t fight it just shoot that nut into me. You don’t have to worry about hurting me, infact, I want it.”

That boy should have thought that through because he forgot about the grinding part that would be against his prostate. I moved him around so he squatted on my desk so I could long dick him into full on anal slamming. I had my cum being plunged out to run down our balls and our legs. As we finished I found he managed to catch his cum in his hand. I pulled out my rag I have only used to clean up my cum but was excited to have his included. He whispered just before leaving “Delores is making me her personal driver. She is paying me a fortune and I owe it all to you.” I patted his butt as he went through the door. See alls well that ends well.

Copyright © 2022 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I’m not convinced this is fiction. Who needs to wash which bits tomorrow? Glad to wonder about that Phill. Well done 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..