Jump to content
    RafaelDe
  • Author
  • 347 Words
  • 128 Views
  • 2 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kerplunk, Kerplop, Kersplash...FLUSH! - 2. First Bite - Chapter 2

After all that silliness from before, I think a bit of cock-in-cheekiness is the order for today! It's an idea I've writ in a couple different forms. First is 17-sylable Senryu format and the other a more traditional long form poem. I was originally going to add some visuals to my poem, as it's what I like to do. However, I guess it's not easily formatted, and was asked to skip. I'll try to figure out how to add to some sort of gallery, if it's something people seem interested in seeing.

Would love to hear thoughts on each poem's affect, and how they may have differed. My only payment's a SmilE, so let's not be thrifty... I promise to give as good as I get!

 

Lips were slightly moist
Reaching in to take first bite
Sought what I must know

 

VS


I kissed a boy
Not any boy
But one who'd come a father
Not a father who sires a son
But one who'll guide His flock

His lips were slightly moistened
Nervously just swiped
His eyelids fluttered frantically
Not sure if he should watch
Reaching in to take first bite
I seized what I must know
Stole away his innocence
Reaping what's been sown

He was a boy from seminary
His golden locks shone bright
I led him 'way, into the dark
Removed the cloth that clothed him
Naked, standing cock to cock
Carnal knowledge taking root
I took from him what wasn't mine
Broke the bond that bound him

Caressing long his virgin bud
He blossomed with my touch
Flowering; he gave me pause
Then turned and gave his blessing
Swift to taste what wasn't known
I fed his 'bidden fruit

Once wrapped within his welcoming
Our passions grew intense;
Begged me deeper still
Taking time and pleasure
He slowly bit and chew
Until I came unto his end
His wanton flesh my prize
Married, we were union'd
As only men can be
Crying out to heaven
Eyes upon the Lord
Spilled his seed in prayerful thanks
Giving as received

Copyright © 2021 RafaelDe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nicely done! Both the senryu and the poem.

I particularly liked the way you sprinkled a number of religious words and phrases into the poem. Gave it a sort of mischievous blasphemy. :) 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Marty said:

Nicely done! Both the senryu and the poem.

I particularly liked the way you sprinkled a number of religious words and phrases into the poem. Gave it a sort of mischievous blasphemy. :) 

Hey hey, Mart'ay!

Sooo happy you picked up what I was throwing down! You're awesomesauce💯

Religion is one of those funny round holes I've always struggled ramming my square peg into. Poetry is my safe place to meld religious reverence and cock-in-cheekiness into a happy slappy indulgence.

Be sappy!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..