Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 2,800 Words
  • 1,646 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Fallen Valley Heights - 3. Chapter 3

2 more chapters to go... I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far...

Diary

 

Week1

Let’s just say that things have become more interesting than they have in a long time. I have always wished for things between me and another person to get more serious. I don’t know how serious though, that’s the problem.

The one thing that is frustrating me more than anything, is how can Thomas just be so seductive and hot one moment and then the next be so turned off that he makes it seem as if it were a “casual thing”. Ugh, this fucking sucks. I want him to be more than just a friend with me now, but how? How can I make him or let him see that I can be what he wants?

Friday of last week, before the party, Thomas asked me to come over. Well the way he said it, made it seem like a normal thing, between friends. But as I arrived at his house he was playing basketball in those sexy red shorts that I love to see him in. Now that I think about it, he had that sexy, seductive smile playing upon those heavenly lips of his. Mmmm, how I wish I could have kissed them. Damn, now I’m fucking hard. Hehe, I should have not mentioned that. Who knows who reads my diary?

Anyway, back onto the subject. When we got to his room, he closes the door. But that’s not what gets me, Thomas starts to strip off his clothes, it seemed at the time like a natural thing that a guy does when he gets done playing basketball. So it was like whatever, I have already seen him the showers at school, which by the way is… WOW!

OH GOD! I’m thinking about him in the shower, with the water running down his very muscular body. Damn, I’m getting seriously hard here laying on my bed writing this.

Heh, I hope no one reads this… Hold on… … Alright done, got it adjusted.

Before I end this little diary and tend to something that is interrupting me, I want to say, even though Thomas and I haven’t gone further, I wish we would though, “cross fingers”. That even if I don’t get my prince, I want people out there to know that, it is possible to get what you want. And sometimes have it.

 

 

Fallen Valley Heights

Short story 3-3

Fall Apart

 

On the second week of Thomas and I not talking, I decided what the hell might as well gets this over with, am I right.

“Thomas we need to talk.” I didn’t wait for him to reply. I just grabbed his arm and yanked him out the door we were standing by.

Before we got very far, Thomas rips his arm of my grasp. I whipped around to face him but he was already walking away from me, “So this is how you’re going to treat me? Asshole!” I spat.

He stopped and stood, Thomas turned slightly in my direction. His face showed that he was getting pissed again, about what I didn’t know. Before I could open my mouth he stomped his way back to me with a red face, his hands balled up at his sides. Not knowing what to do, I took a defensive stance.

“You know I’m getting sick of this, damn Rodney… It was only one fucking time and you treat it as if it were like we are dating. So what gives, are you gay? Are you in love with me? I mean know I’m hot in all, but seriously. Just leave me the fuck alone. Let me calm down and get my head on straight. Do your own thing.” Shocked flooded my body, was he serious? Did he just fucking say that shit to me?

“What?”

“You know what!”

“Actually no I don’t. Honestly, what gives? I just wanted to know what the fuck is going on with you. I mean after we did, you know. You just left the room in a big ass hurry. Are you just going to stand here and say that it wasn’t good, that you didn’t feel anything…”

“Honestly, I don’t know why I’m wasting my time with you, faggot.” He whipped around and started to walk away. And that did it for me.

Before I registered anything, I just pounced on him. Knocking him to the ground with an oomph. He flipped us over and punched me in the nose. It stung, but it didn’t keep me from kneeing him in the back. This made him get off me.

We looked at each other before we got up and came at each other again. Our little fight was drawing a lot of attention. People were starting to form a circle around us. And chant FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! However, as we drew closer to one another a teacher comes and breaks it up. Along with two monitors.

“What do we have here?”

Thomas and I both point our fingers at each other and said, “He started it!”

“I don’t care who started it, I’m finishing it. Principal’s office, now. March!” Mr. Edwards barked.

We listened but not without giving each other another push, or a punch. That didn’t fly with Mr. Edwards though; he grabbed my arm and held it. He did the same to Thomas. From there things became more complicated…

If you’re guessing right, I got suspended for starting the fight. While Thomas only got ISS (in school suspension) which I think is totally unfair.

The two weeks of not having school or being allowed to have friends over really did it for me. I couldn’t take it anymore. The last night before I was “allowed” to go back, I snuck out of the house.

As I ran down our street, I realized that I didn’t have anywhere to actually go. So what did I do, I found myself standing outside Thomas’ house. Looking into his window, I found his light was on. Meaning that he was there.

So what’s a guy to do to get another guys attention? That’s right, I picked up a tiny little pebble and chucked at his window, you could hear the tap as it hit. That must have alerted him because he came to his window. However, once he saw me standing at the curb, he let the curtain go, leaving me there wondering. Again, I threw another stone, this time bigger than the last.

Heh, when it hit his window. It made a bigger sound. I giggled because it was cute and I knew that was going to get trouble or caught.

This time Thomas opened his window; he stuck his head out and loudly whispered, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” I smiled at him, because well I could from this distance.

“I wanted to see you.”

“Well you did, now go.” He started to close his window

“No wait. I… I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out or something?”

“Why? Because of you I got in major trouble with the rents. I am not allowed to do anything but pace in my room. So I’ll ask again, why?”

“Because I thought… Well I was thinking that maybe we both needed some tending too.”

“You seriously are cracked.”

“So is that a yes?

“Yes, that’s a yes.”

Seeing him climb down his troll was funny because half way down it, he turns to me and says, “My foot is stuck.” I laughed out loud about that, how can someone just get their foot stuck? I helped him out of course; I wanted to see him after all.

“Why thanks for helping me… After of course you had a laugh.”

“What it was funny.”

“Yea, yea, rub it in…”

We stood at Thomas’ curb in an awkward silence, it’s like we didn’t know what to say or do at this point. Every few seconds I would glance over at Thomas, and he would be looking at me in return… I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. The wind picked up right then, making Thomas’ hair wave, “He really is beautiful.” I said to myself

Thomas cleared his throat and spoke in a low voice, barely above a whisper, “Where would you like to go?” It almost sounded like he was unsure, scared, maybe.

Where did I want to go? Hmm, that’s a good question, “Let’s just start walking this way.” I pointed to the Right of me. Tom just nods his head and walks passed me. As he does, he scent lingers in the air, right before my nose. Letting me inhale him… Oh god, he smells wonderful.

 

==

 

Later after we walked maybe five blocks, we come by a cemetery, the place looked deserted. All dark and mysterious, spooky even. Looking towards Thomas, I could tell he had a smirk playing on his lips. He looks towards me then and says, “Wanna?” Was he serious? I put a finger to my mouth and thought, but as I looked back at Thomas. I saw a sparkle in his eye, maybe mischief. Heh, hell why not…

“Let’s.” Smiling, I grabbed his arm and tugged him along.

As we got inside the graveyard, everything became creepy. A cold chill ran up my spine, making me shake.

“Scared?” Tom laughs

“Hah, no… Just spooked.”

“Aww, come on man. You aren’t telling me that you’re afraid of a graveyard at night, are ya?”

“Whatever man.”

Tom laughs even more. I punch him in the shoulder, “Asshole.” “What?” “Nothing.” I shake my head as we pass by a fluorescent light, casting our shadows across the headstones of dead people.

Leaving it feeling even more creeper than before. I take hold of Tom’s bicep, he looks down at my hand and back up my face. I look towards him with a fore loin, shaking my head. He didn’t say anything which I was glad for…

Tom surprised me by yanking me behind a tree, there he kissed me lightly timidly, it took me by surprise and left me looking at him in shock. As Tom backed away his eyes were filled with tears, I couldn’t begin to understand what was going on, but I didn’t stop me from grabbing him by the waist and bringing him closer to me. There I kissed him back, full force. As we parted I could tell he was shaking, was it good that he shook? I didn’t know. Maybe it is a sign that he liked it, and he is finally letting himself be true.

“Wow.” Were the first words that were spoken.

“Yea.” We both panted, letting our breaths come back.

Tom laid his forehead upon my head, there our breaths mixed. His lips only mere centimeters away but I was content, I was happy. Finally… God you have no clue how much I wanted tom to kiss me first, how bad I wanted to taste him, how bad I just wanted to be as closer to him as I am now. It took taking me to a cemetery for him to let go.

“Tom?” I ask timidly, he jerks away from me. I think he was in a trance.

“I’m sorry, we shouldn’t, I shouldn’t have… Oh god, what have I done. Shit!” He whispers quietly to himself, I don’t think he really wanted me to hear that, but I did. Now I’m wondering, what the fuck?

“What do you mean?” Hesitantly stepped towards him, but he moved back from me, like he was afraid if he came near he might do something.

“Tom?” I asked again, but this time he doesn’t respond.

I put a hand on his shoulder; he flinched but didn’t move away. I was thankful for that. At least I have a chance. “What’s going on with you, TT?” All of my friends call Thomas TT; he picked it up after some embarrassing moments, which I can’t reveal at the moment.

Thomas breaths in deeply and lets it out slowly, he then faces me as a tear slides down his god like face. Slowly I raise my hand, but Tom catches it, I still slowly raise it to the tear and swipe it away. After, Thomas smirked. I don’t know how but we ended up in a hug. His body twice the size of me but we fit like a glove. The warmth of his body pressed up against mine. It made things come alive in both of us…

As we were still holding onto one another, our hands started to travel, they travelled to places where neither us have gone. It felt amazing to have him hold me and touch me in a way that I couldn’t even begin to describe. If I could it would look like this “Holy fucking fantastic don’t you dear stop touching me I’d kill you.” Type thing…

Once he reaches the bottom of my t-shirt, he teasingly drags his hand up it, grabbing at the fabric. Thomas then lifts up my t-shirt and I help him by taking it the rest of the way off. Now my bare chest is on display for him to see, he takes one of his hands and drags it across my nipple that is steadily getting hard. I bite my lip as he tweaks it once or twice. With his hands on my skin, it felt like an electrically current was passing through my body.

With my own hands I lightly drag them across his t-shirt and down to the bottom; I not so gently lifted up it and him out it, now he too is bare chest for me to see. The pecks were the first thing that my hands went to. As I grabbed the nipple he gasped, leaning his head on my shoulder, to where his breath was tickling my sensitive spot. My body shook as the sensations of what he was doing took over; I let my hand travel over his slightly ridged stomach. Making him gasp aloud, he bit into my shoulder, which also made me whimper out. Grabbing him by his sides I pulled his body closer to mine, he lifted his head and placed his lips upon my neck. Once his lips touched my neck, I moaned. It was like as if hell came earth and the heavens cried out, as fireworks set ablaze in the background. I leaned down and took his nipple into my mouth, the taste of his slightly salty skin set me to new heights. The feel of his skin against my tongue felt like silky smooth butter on a warm summer’s day.

My hands travelled further down to where they met his basketball shorts, I ran my fingers across the border and I was tempted to pull them down, but as I did so Thomas laid his hands upon mine and helped me pull them down. With each passing inch I got to see his member exposed. I passed my tongue across my lips in anticipation of what is to come. I feel myself being lifted up by Thomas and as I looked up into his eyes, he pulls me to him and we kiss gently, wrapping our arms around each other. While we were kissing Thomas presses my shorts lightly and they fall delicately to the ground.

Our bodies are hot, and we can feel each other’s cocks against one another. Together our tongues dance in our mouths, as our passion continues to grow. I feel Thomas’s precum lubing us both as our cocks rub against each other. It drives me crazy to the point where I gently pull Thomas to the ground, he lies on top of me and we start to grind our cocks together. Feeling his body on top of mine turns me on even more. Gently pulling back from Thomas I whispered softly, “I want your cock, I wanna taste it. So please turn around.” He does so by going into the sixty nine position. His cock only mere hairs away, I tentatively stick out my tongue and taste his beautiful nectar that I have been dreaming about. At the same time Thomas does the same.

With my hand I wrap it around his shaft and stroke it a few times before I bend it down to place by my mouth. Lifting my head my lips encircle his crown, to where he moans onto my cock. Sending shivers up my spine and making my toes curl. I open my mouth fully, accepting his cock within me. I’m thrilled to the taste of his pre-cum and greedily start to suck his cock. The feeling of Thomas doing the same to me put me into overload……

~Thy End~ *For Now*

Please, review, comment, vote. Thank you, Remijay :)
Copyrighted ® (This story contains violence, sexual encounters and drugs… Under no circumstances do I condone violence or drugs. Any publically recognizable names, places, or surrounding, belongs to the author and owner of this story. This is story is not for sale or profitable. It’s purely for entertainment purposes.<br />If you feel that this story is not for you, or that it is too violent let me know. I am happy to neither accept nor reject any critics, criticism, advice, and or problems. Thank you, Remijay author and owner. Copyrighted ®<br />
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..