Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,106 Words
  • 1,741 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Fallen Valley Heights - 2. Chapter 2

Fallen Valley Heights

Short Story

2 of 3

When only I give my half, you give your whole.

As each day passes, with it comes pleasure.

At last the day comes when finally,

 

As soon as my mind comprehended what was going on. My eyes went straight for his feet which were covered by his socks. Dragging my eyes up from there, they saw how muscular Thomas’ calves were, along with how bronze they looked in his dimly lit room. Traveling further up, my eyes spotted his smooth succulent thighs.

On purpose, I decided to skip over the part I knew I couldn’t avoid for long. Instead my eyes traveled to his magnificently defined abs. They were still glistening with sweat. I longed to drag my tongue across the rugged surface, just to taste his flavor. From there my eyes traveled to his pronounced pecs. His nips were slightly pinkish as he purposely flexed them.

Smirking by accident, I finally reached his face, where I found him to be smirking as well. It was kind of cocky, but sexy. His lips were the one thing that I wanted to taste first. They were just so juicy and enticing that I put one foot in front of the other before I knew what I was actually doing.

Coming to a halt by his hand, I stared at his face with a questioning look until he nodded towards my clothes. I then knew I had too many on. Stripping off my garments faster than I thought I could, I too stood there naked with only socks on.

His sexy smirk came back to play, as he reached for my hand and lead me towards his bed, where we both lay down on our sides. I finally had enough courage; I glimpsed at his more than adequate package.

I searched his eyes for the truth, the truth that I have longed to hear, but the only things that I saw in them were passion, lust. I shakily raised my hand and placed it upon on his bicep, where I slowly made my way down to his wrist. Running my finger tips over the smooth but rugged surface brought me to look him in the eyes again. The passion I saw there before was replaced by a fire building within him.

He took his hand over mine and led it to where he wanted it to be. There he rubbed my hand with his cock. It felt slippery and moist, but nonetheless warm and hard. I craved it. Thomas let my hand go and placed his hand upon my member, it twitched for him. I have never had another guy’s hand on my member; I always wondered what it would feel like. The feeling of him grabbing and kneading the skin there made me whimper out loud and grab his fully. Sounds of pre-cum over skin filled the air as we both squirmed and whimpered.

“Thomas…” I whimpered, as he brought me ever closer to climax.

“Yea…” he whimpered.

“That… That feels… Oh god…” I loudly whispered and whimpered. I was getting closer. I could feel it boiling in my sac. The pressure of climax was underway.

“Mmm, just keep jacking it…” he said breathlessly.

As he grabbed my member and pumped it harder, I grabbed his as well and we both whimpered more loudly… We were both going to cum. I wanted it on me.

I turned and faced him as he faced me. There we both looked at each other, while we both jacked faster. With one last great pump, Thomas eruptedonto me with a great gasp, splashing his liquid gold onto my stomach; there it slid down and off my side. He still had mine and pumped it with even more pressure… It only took him two more pumps and I too splashed his body with my seed. There it slid to his side.

Rolling back over, we laid there gasping for air. I had one of the most pleasurable smiles plastered to my face.

That experience with one of my best friends I will probably never forget. But why, after so much time, did Thomas come forward? Why did he choose me, of all people? Thomas has never showed nor voiced that he was, well, somewhat like me. Nor has he ever tempted me like he did today.

Thomas gets up and grabs his clothes; his nicely tanned ass isn’t bad to look at either. Mmm, when do I get to taste that? As he puts on his clothes and the nicely muscled body disappears, I wonder what is to come next.

“Are you going to get dressed?” he asked me.

“Yea…”

Getting up, I got dressed. The silence in the room was creepy, scary. What happened? Did I do something to make him not like it? Was this a onetime thing? I slip on my shoes as Thomas turns towards me with what I thought at the moment was a contented smile.

“I’m going back outside to play some hoops… I think it would be better if you left,” he says, almost too seriously…

“Wha…”

“Look, what we did, it was well, awesome. Thank you, but I don’t think we should do that again. People might get the wrong impression. I’m not… gay, Rodney.”

“What we did doesn’t have to be considered gay, Thomas, just two friends helping each other out. Everyone does it.”

“Yea, well that’s them. I’m not like that,” he states, and walks out of his room, leaving the door open…

I sat on his bed and looked around his room. I wondered what that was about. How did we go from having the most fun to having a serious talk? I tried to think of what I did wrong. I tried to think of something to say to him once I left, but sadly, nothing came to mind. With a sigh, I got off his bed, and started towards his door. Looking back at his room, as I walked down the stairs, through the kitchen and out through the garage.

There I saw Thomas. He was seriously concentrating on playing basketball. He was slamming the ball off the backboard. Grunting and swearing. He didn’t even know that I was there, and if he did, he didn’t comment or look in my direction.

I guess he was making it clear that he didn’t want me around. I still didn’t understand, but I hope that he doesn’t make this into something that it’s not.

I say you’ve won,

Turn me over because I’m done,

Have this life and everything else.

Please, Review, comment, vote. Thank you, Remijay <3
Copyrighted ® (This story contains violence, sexual encounters and drugs… Under no circumstances do I condone violence or drugs. Any publically recognizable names, places, or surrounding, belongs to the author and owner of this story. This is story is not for sale or profitable. It’s purely for entertainment purposes.<br />If you feel that this story is not for you, or that it is too violent let me know. I am happy to neither accept nor reject any critics, criticism, advice, and or problems. Thank you, Remijay author and owner. Copyrighted ®<br />
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well that was unnerving. But I gather from the first chapter that what happened between Rodney and Thomas wasn't a one-time thing.

 

Looking forward to the next installment. :)

Link to comment

I don't think it is a one time deal either. For some reason Madonna's Open your heart is going through my head right now. I want to see the key turned. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment
On 09/15/2012 04:52 AM, Lisa said:
Well that was unnerving. But I gather from the first chapter that what happened between Rodney and Thomas wasn't a one-time thing.

 

Looking forward to the next installment. :)

Actually the first chapter is the first time they ever did something together. As the chapters come in and then come to an end, you'll see why Rodney said what he did in the beginning. I have a unique ending coming to this story. But it will be in the epilogue. Thank you for the review :) Remi
Link to comment
On 09/15/2012 07:23 AM, Carrie76 said:
I don't think it is a one time deal either. For some reason Madonna's Open your heart is going through my head right now. I want to see the key turned. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Hah, I'm glad that my readers are liking the story. :) I like the way you put in Madonna. If i had to think about it, it probably would be that song. :) And thank you Carrie, for reading and the review :) Remi
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..