Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 2,278 Words
  • 2,807 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Fallen Valley Heights - 1. 1 of 4

Copyrighted ® (This story contains violence, sexual encounters and drugs… Under no circumstances do I condone violence or drugs. Any publically recognizable names, places, or surrounding, belongs to the author and owner of this story. This is story is not for sale or profitable. It’s purely for entertainment purposes.

If you feel that this story is not for you, or that it is too violent let me know. I am happy to neither accept nor reject any critics, criticism, advice, and or problems. Thank you, Remijay author and owner. Copyrighted ®

 

Fallen Valley Heights

Short Story

1 of 4

 

Let me first say that I didn’t plan on my friends knowing about me, they shouldn’t have ever known. However, what should have stayed a secret, came out when I least expected it to. My friend Thomas, my bestest friend out of all of them, he and I, well, we did some things together. First, it started out as a jack off session between two friends. What should have stayed just jacking off, quickly turned into sucking each other off. Then from there let’s just say, things became complicated.

I loved all my friends, every single last one of them. Nevertheless, they left me when my secret came out. They didn’t want anything to do with a faggot. I could understand, seriously I could. Because if I was one of them, I wouldn’t either, but well, I’m not and I’m me, so let’s just start this story already. You’ll find out eventually what should have happened, but didn’t...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Beep... Beep... Beep...

I reach over and slam my hand down on the button to shut the ugly beeping machine off; whoever invented a machine to wake people up in the morning should be killed. When my eyes finally adjusted to being awake, I looked over at clock; it read 7:30, “Shit!” I’m going to be late and my teacher already hates me.

Rushing to get dressed and comb my hair, it took longer than normal, because my hair didn’t want to cooperate with me. So I just left it whatever which way, and I ran to my car, the car that my parents bought me when I turned seventeen, it’s a Lexus. Don’t ask me what the model is because I couldn’t even begin to tell you. However, the color I loved, silver with black. Just the way I like it.

“Honey?” My mother stops me before I could even shut my door. There she stood five foot, nine. Weighing about one hundred and thirty pounds, I’m so jealous of her for that. She has very nice hair though, bright blonde with a little strawberry in it. Rolling my eyes, I looked at my mother with annoyance.

“Yes, Mother?”

She takes a stance and mounts her hands on her hips; never piss off a mom this early in the morning, the outcome is deadly.

“Don’t take that tone with me, mister. I was just going to remind you that you have a dentist appointment after school, so don’t even think about skipping it, because I’m going with you. Got it?” I told you.

“Yea, Mom. I got it, no problem. Pick you up around three thirty-ish.”

“Ok, have fun in school Rodney.” Mothers; talk about mixed signals.

“Yea, Mom, sure.”

Oh, did I mention that my name is Rodney Kasson? If I didn’t, I’m sorry. I’m seventeen years old, drive a Lexus, and I have great friends. My hair color is between blonde and brown, so I guess it’s like dirty blonde? Maybe... Anyway, I’m six foot two, weighing in at a buck fifty five. I have a very nice body to match. You see, I’m a swimmer, so it’s because of that, that I have this body. Yay, me! Also, I’m gay if you haven’t already noticed. No, it’s not a choice, so don’t you even dare think that, I’m so sick and tired of people saying, “It’s a choice, you don’t have to be this way. There is help for people like you. You’re sick and need help.” Retch. Whatever, I always say. I don’t need their shit or their bigoted ideas, or minds.

Getting to school today seemed a bit more complicated than other days. I knew that I was going to be late, the roads leading to school always seem to be heavy with traffic and the drivers never seem to know where they want to fucking go.

“Rod? You’re going to be late if you don’t step on it. I can’t keep Mrs. Root busy forever. So hurry the fuck up!”

“Alright, alright... This fucking traffic, they don’t know where they wanna go. I’ll be there, just gimme five more minutes?”

“You have two and half.”

“Thanks, Jennifer.”

“Yea, yea. Whatever.” She hung up.

 

Jennifer is a sweet girl, really. She just doesn’t like to be kept waiting, I can understand. We go back a long way, I think since about third grade, when this little kid named Jeremy attacked her on the playground and I helped her out by giving Jeremy a black eye for pushing her. After that, well, we became and stayed friends, even though later on Jeremy and I became friends also. He even somehow managed to get Jennifer as friend. It took a lot of doing, but it was settled. Hah! That is, after she kicked his ass.

I only had one minute left, before Jennifer gave up. So instead of waiting for the traffic to make up its mind, I took a very nice short cut. By that, I mean I went over the curb and accelerated until I popped the curb on the other side, I probably fucked my under belly of my baby, but I had to get there and I did, with only thirty seconds to spare. Looking back at my car, I felt sad for denting it. I whispered to him, that I would treat him to a waxing job later on today... Yes, my car, unlike every other car out there, is a guy. I don’t like girl cars... if you know what I mean. Anyway, here I am, rushing into the school building, forgetting to grab my books for this stupid class, as I slide into the room, the late bell rings. Getting a late slip is not fun, because you have to spend time after school for it, which always sucks.

“I’m so happy to see you graced us with your appearance, Mr. Kasson. Take your seat and take out your book.”

Throughout the whole hour I was so bored that I resorted to drawing in my notebook. Yes, I knew the stuff that Mrs. Root was trying to teach us, too bad she wasn’t doing a good enough job at it.

The stuff I normally draw, I wouldn’t show to anyone. For the simple fact is, no-one knows about me, so if by any chance they do see, they wouldn’t like it. Seeing drawings of dicks, and people sucking them or even fucking them, would, well, disgust many people, including my friends. Therefore, I have to be very careful about drawing them.

When the hour was up, I headed to my locker to get my books. I spotted a couple my friends there. Jason was standing next to Jacob and Jacob was standing next to Thomas. All three of them were talking about something when I reached them. After saying hi and giving the regular ‘manly’ hugs to them, we talked about what we wanted to do this weekend. Since it was Friday, and there always seemed to be a party later on, we chatted about what we wanted to do at it. Mostly they talked about getting a girl drunk enough to have sex with them, and finally losing their virginity. Me? I decided to not say anything. I learned early on that if a topic pops up and you’re not interested DO NOT, under any circumstances, say anything. It’s the best way to avoid a disaster.

“So what about you, Rodney? Anything planned for today?”

“Oh... Oh, yea. I have a dentist appointment, but I should make the party.”

“Good, because a party without you there, it wouldn’t be one.”

“Isn’t that the truth?” Jacob and Thomas say together, making them both laugh, stupidly I might add.

 

For the rest of the day I was thinking about the party, even on the way to pick up my mother. Which really I didn’t have to, but you know how mother’s are... Picking her up took thirty minutes, she just couldn’t decide what she wanted to wear, or put on her face. I thought I called myself slow. Sheesh.

“Are you ready yet?” I asked her.

“Hold on, your dentist appointment is not going anywhere, and you are just dropping me off, I have some where to be.”

“Oh, goody.”

“Alright, mister smartass.”

“What?”

“Nothing, just get the car ready.”

“Finally!” I say under my breath as I head for my car.

“I heard that!” She always does.

 

As the dental hygienist began to work on my teeth, she asked me a couple questions. Ones that I would normally think an assistant wouldn’t ask. “How old are you? What school you go to?" After I answered those questions, she went deeper, meaning, “Are you gay, and if you are, have you had sex yet.”

I looked at her, like 'What the fuck?!?'

“How... How do you know?”

“It’s very easy, and don’t worry, I wont tell anyone.”

“But how?”

“It’s simple actually, my brother is gay and he has a lot of gay friends. Plus a boyfriend who is very cute and lovely.”

“Ok... But, that still doesn’t explain to me how you knew.”

“Let’s just say, it’s the way you act. You cover it up very well, but I could still figure it out. Don't worry, it's not a problem, I swear on it.”

“Maybe not for you, but you haven’t met my family or friends.”

“Well, those kinds of people, they don’t know how to, well... accept someone like you.”

“Isn’t that the truth?”

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything.”

“Yea, you’re right... You shouldn’t have.” Bitch!

“Well you’re all done. Have a great day Rodney.”

“Thanks.”

Walking out of that room and into the open air, it felt as if I was holding my breath the whole time I was in there. Could she really be that certain that people would accept me? Can she be? I thought about this as I climbed into my car and drove off. When my cell phone rang, I jumped. Looking at the caller ID it was Thomas, I wonder what he wants.

“Yea?”

“What’s up, man?”

“Just got out of the dentist, what’s up?”

“You wanna hang out for a little bit?”

“Yea, sure. I could use some bro time.”

“Cool, see you in a bit.”

Why am I so jumpy? I cannot be jumpy around the guys... They will know something is up and they won’t leave me alone about it until they get what they want. Ugh! How can today get anymore...? Whoa!

When I arrived at Thomas’s house, he was playing freestyle basketball. However, that isn’t why I sat in my car ogling him. Thomas stood there watching me, he had this funny smile on his face, but that also isn’t the reason. He stood there with no t-shirt on. The sun rained down on him, making his already golden skin, sparkle. Talk about yummy. In my head I whistled. He sure is a fine piece of meat. Licking my lips, I slowly climb out of my car.

“Hey Rod, about damn time you got here. Shit, I would have thought with a car like that, you'd be here lickity-split.” Thomas said that as he patted me on the back, which was really UN-him. Instead of moving his hand away from my back, he keeps it there, which freaks me out all the more.

“So, what’s up?” I asked him, as I moved away at the same time.

“Nothing really, just working up a sweat. You wanna play?”

“Nah, I’m already sweating just standing here.”

“Let’s go inside then. I need to change anyway.”

We walk up the driveway and into the garage, where he opens the door to the kitchen. All the while I was watching his sweet bubble ass go back and forth. My joystick started to let itself be known. Let me just say, walking with a hard-on in reasonably tight jeans isn’t a good idea. I move my rod to the left as I try to walk normal, which seemed a little more complicated than it's supposed to be, but I finally got it done as we climbed the stairs to his room.

Entering his room first, as he shuts the behind us. With a click I knew we were finally alone. However, what I didn’t expect to happen did. Thomas comes around in front of me and starts to strip off his clothes. As each article of clothing was removed my heart rate increased. Until at last he stood before me, only in socks.

 

TBC

 

Author’s Note.

This is a new installment of my work. I have been working on it for the past few months. Editing certain things and deleting others. This first chapter might seem like it is fast paced, but it wasn’t intended. So please, respect it and review or comment. Oh, and don’t forget to vote. The plus or negative in the bottom right corner, click one, Thank you.

Remijay <3 ((Hugz)) Take Care and Be Safe!

Copyrighted ® (This story contains violence, sexual encounters and drugs… Under no circumstances do I condone violence or drugs. Any publically recognizable names, places, or surrounding, belongs to the author and owner of this story. This is story is not for sale or profitable. It’s purely for entertainment purposes.<br />If you feel that this story is not for you, or that it is too violent let me know. I am happy to neither accept nor reject any critics, criticism, advice, and or problems. Thank you, Remijay author and owner. Copyrighted ®<br />
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

How come this chapter sounds so familiar. Have you posted it somewhere else?

 

So...if they found out about Rodney, did they find out about Thomas? At the very beginning Rodney was saying how he and Thomas had fooled around. Or did Thomas sell him under the bridge and stop being friends with him like everyone else?

 

Looking forward to reading more! :)

Link to comment
On 07/31/2012 12:53 PM, Lisa said:
How come this chapter sounds so familiar. Have you posted it somewhere else?

 

So...if they found out about Rodney, did they find out about Thomas? At the very beginning Rodney was saying how he and Thomas had fooled around. Or did Thomas sell him under the bridge and stop being friends with him like everyone else?

 

Looking forward to reading more! :)

Actually the very beginning Rodney explains everything that will eventually happen. And I'm glad that you like it so far. Lol, all in do time. But thank you again. :)

 

And yes i have irc.shackoutback.net. Under Remis Refuge. But no where else, i dont think.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..