Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 368 Words
  • 718 Views
  • 0 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Remijay poems - 5. I hate you!

I see you for who you are the one person that I hated the most.

I hated the fact that you can always be right,

I hated that you were always there for me,

I hated it when you’d smiled that beautiful smile

I also hated how could make me feel.

 

I wish that you were never here,

I wanted you when my heart didn’t,

I needed you when I thought that I could trust you.

 

The first time walking down the street with you, when we touched our hands lightly to another. That feeling of bliss, completeness, comfort. When we were together everything fit, everything seemed real enough to call love. I wanted that love to last a life time, but the time came when we had no choice but to move on.

You were my savor when I needed solitude, you were always there to comfort me in my weakest times, you were my Hero in shining armor. That love that would lift me up higher than I ever thought possible, the weightlessness of feeling free in your arms.

I wanted us to last, to bond, to be one. But that was not how it worked out, you stole from me when I needed something more, you wouldn’t let me go when I told you I had to go.

The river stood by that day, when it turned straight to ice. The blowing winds warned me not to trust you, for you could do harm, but I didn’t listen. I wanted this love to last forever.

Now as I walked down this same street, I miss your presence, as it’s too much to take. The quiet kills when you’re not here, the solitude is too much sometimes and I wish you were here. To be held by you, to make things better, brighter. I wanted you in my heart every time I would walk down this street, for now though you were what I needed. However, you were never there to save me, as I drifted off to sleep.

In the end I hated everything about you, but I still had love for you.

A poem written By Remi Jay Loudermilk <3

Copyright © 2011 Remijay; All Rights Reserved.
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..