Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 288 Words
  • 669 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Remijay poems - 8. When i met you, it seemed real

When I met you it seemed real, now it seems as though you’re a lie

Sent to me as a fake, sent to me to destroy what I am.

I loved you, I wanted you, and I needed you, but now I haven’t a clue

This mountain that I climb, is it real? What if it is the same as you?

I cant keep going like this, the pain, the torture. I thought you were real, now I cant tell.

You wormed your way in, and now I cant seem to let you go.

I want to hurt, I want to feel pain, but I cant, I still love you.

 

In the beginning, it seemed surreal, that I have found you, everything we did, and have done. It seemed perfect, sent to me as a gift from above.

You came to me when I needed someone to love, to hold, and to kiss. Has everything been lie from the start, have you always wanted it this way.

To make me hurt, to make me regret you. To feel worthless, in the eyes of you.

 

I cant keep going, I must end what has started out so perfect, so gentle, yet so kind.

You were my light, when all I wanted was dark.

You saved me from me and for that, I can say Thank You.

You were my hero, and now you’re my enemy.

 

I have loved you, but there comes a time when you look for the imperfections.

You’re one of those times. A lie sent to me for a purpose, that purpose was to destroy me.

You have done a great job, destroying me.

And because of that I am dead.

Copyright © 2011 Remijay; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..