Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Deliberate Encounters - 4. Ch. 3 ~ Unleashed: Part II

As soon as Simon had pulled away in the Jeep, Richard had stripped out of his clothes and left them in a niche in a tree before shifting. He had learned to love the feeling of his muscles contorting as they became those of his wolf. Coarse jet black hair pushed through his skin as his hands and feet turned to large paws. His legs and arms contorted into four well muscled limbs. His face contorted into a long muzzle full of sharp teeth, ears becoming pointy and set towards the top of his skull. He never knew how he grew a tail, but there it was, bushy and black. As soon as the change had finished he set off at a run towards the cabin, relishing the feeling of freedom. As he made his way closer to the cabin he realized that something wasn’t right and stopped, testing the air with his canine snout. The smell that assaulted his senses made his blood run cold.

When he’d first bought the property and built the cabin, another wolf had marked a good area surrounding his cabin as its own. Richard’s wolf had fought the other alpha for the rights to the property and won. The other wolf had challenged him once since and Richard had barely retained the rights to the area. The scent that Richard had picked up was that of the other alpha wolf, and it had once again decided to mark Richard’s territory as its own. Richard let out a long warning howl, hopefully warning the other wolf off, letting him know that Richard was back and that this territory still belonged to him. Worried about Simon, Richard once again set off towards the cabin. The closer he got to the cabin, the stronger the scent of the other wolf became and Richard began to worry. Simon was alone at the cabin, and the scent he was picking up was recent, possibly less than an hour old. He was less than a hundred yards from the cabin when he heard Simon scream and quickened his pace even more. Something was dreadfully wrong at his cabin and he was fairly certain that it had something to do with the other alpha.

***

As soon as the large gray wolf had bared its teeth, Simon realized that the wolf he was looking at was not Richard. Fear settled in his belly as the wolf approached him. He knew that he had wasted precious seconds thinking that the wolf in front of him was Richard and there was no possible way that he could retreat into the safety of the cabin before the wolf was upon him. He tried to retain a non-threatening posture as the wolf closed the distance between them. Off in the distance he heard a long howl and his body began to shake as he realized it must be the rest of this wolf’s pack. The wolf in front of him paused for only a minute at the sound of the howl before it began to once again stalk Simon. Knowing he needed to do something, Simon contemplated his options. He could try to make it into the cabin, though he doubted that he would make it, or he could try to make it to the Jeep. He would have more of a chance getting to the cabin as he hadn’t pulled the Jeep up close to the stairs.

Though it felt like hours, it only took seconds for Simon to realize his only option was the cabin and he began to inch his body backwards, using his hands to lever himself up onto the top step. He heard the gray wolf growl low in his throat and crouch down, reminding him of a puppy before it pounced on a favorite toy. The animal in front of him was no puppy however, and Simon knew that he wasn’t going to make it to the safety of the cabin. A scream was ripped from him as the wolf in front of him crawled forward a few more feet, growling as its body tensed in preparation for its leap. As the big wolf in front of him leapt from the ground towards him, Simon closed his eyes and waited for the impact of that big body hitting his. He heard an impact of bodies but hadn’t felt anything and opened his eyes to see an enormous, jet black wolf facing off against the slightly smaller gray wolf. The two wolves snarled and growled as they circled each other, each one looking for any sign of weakness in the other. Simon instantly knew that the black wolf was Richard and tried to think of something he could do that would help him.

Simon watched in amazement as the black wolf moved until his back was to Simon before backing towards the stairs. Within moments, Richard was standing directly between Simon and the gray wolf. His fangs were bared and his hackles stood up along the ridge of his back as he faced off against the other wolf. The sound of Richard’s growls reached Simon’s ears and though he was worried about what may happen, he was immensely grateful that Richard had come to his aid once again. The gray wolf advanced towards the stairs and though Simon hadn’t thought it possible, Richard’s muscular wolf form tensed even more as his snarls became louder. The gray wolf didn’t back down and as it reached the bottom step, Richard leapt from his place in front of Simon.

Simon couldn’t do anything except watch in fascinated horror as the black wolf landed on top of the gray wolf, locking his powerful jaws around the back of the wolfs neck. Richard’s wolf retained its grip as it twisted its body sideways, forcing the other wolf off of the step and onto its side. In seconds the black wolf was once again on top of the gray, clamping his powerful jaws down on the throat of the gray wolf and holding on as his paws dug at the soft underbelly with his back claws. In a matter of minutes the gray wolf hung limply from the jaws of the black wolf and Simon knew that it was dead. Realizing that the threat was over, Simon forced himself to move from the porch. The wolf that was Richard hadn’t seemed to have received any injuries, but Simon wanted to check him out for himself. He approached the pair of wolves cautiously, not so much afraid of Richard, but not wanting to surprise him. The closer he got he could hear the low growls rumbling in Richard’s throat and he still had the gray wolf clutched in his jaws, occasionally shaking his massive head as though he didn’t realize the other wolf was already dead.

“Richard,” Simon said softly as he approached, not wanting to surprise the big wolf in front of him. “Let go Richard,” Simon told him, making sure to keep his voice soft and steady. He waited until Richard finally released his grip on the gray’s neck before taking the final step towards him. The golden gaze of the black wolf followed his movements as Simon maneuvered until he was next to the wolf’s head. Without even realizing it, Simon dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around the fur covered neck of the black wolf and buried his head against what would be considered the wolf’s chest. Simon wasn’t sure how long he buried himself against the wolf before he felt strong arms wrap around him and found his head laying on a very bare, very human, chest.

“It’s okay babe,” Richard whispered huskily as he held Simon close to him. He looked past Simon’s head to where the gray wolf lay dead on the forest floor. He had hated killing the other alpha male, but it had become a matter of protecting his mate, and he had known the second he’d seen the other wolf stalking Simon that it would be a fight to the death.

“At first I thought it was you,” Simon finally managed to whisper.

“I thought I had already chased him off, or I would never have had you drive the Jeep in by yourself. Come on,” Richard said gently as he managed to get to his feet while still holding on to Simon. “Let’s get you inside and then I’ll get some clothes on and take care of him.”

Until Richard made the remark about clothes, Simon hadn’t realized that Richard was completely naked. The realization made a slow fire begin to burn in his gut and Simon knew that the time had come. He could honestly say that he was able to accept every part of Richard and for the first time since meeting, Simon was prepared to finally cross his own line and take Richard to bed in the most primal of ways. Knowing that things needed to be done before that could happen, Simon pulled slowly away. He noticed that Richard’s eyes rested with concern on his face and forced a small smile to his lips.

“I hate that you had to kill him,” Simon said softly, his gaze moving to rest on the body of the gray wolf.

“So do I,” Richard answered honestly. “If I had to do it all over again though, I’d do the same thing. He could smell me on you and that made you fair game as far as he was concerned. You are my mate Simon, and I’ll do whatever I have to do in order to protect you. I’ve fought that same wolf twice before, but this time, he made the mistake of going after my mate. In the wolf’s culture, that is a death sentence. “I’m mostly sorry that you had to witness it.”

“I’ll be okay,” Simon assured him. “I’m just glad that you were there.”

“I’ll always be there,” Richard promised as he took Simon’s face in his hands and captured his lips with his own. Richard’s tongue dueled with Simon’s as the kiss increased in passion. Within moments, Richard had nearly forgotten what he had to do. He sighed as he finally pulled back and his eyes landed on the body of the gray wolf. “Go inside, I’ll take care of this,” Richard told him.

“No, we’ll take care of this,” Simon told him, hoping that his words conveyed the feelings inside of him. He didn’t know exactly how to explain to Richard what he was feeling, but he hoped that Richard understood with his words that Simon accepted him wholly.

“Are you sure?” Richard asked as his eyes searched Simon’s with an intensity that he hadn’t seen in them before.

“Yes Richard, I’m sure,” Simon answered with a small smile. No other words needed to be said as Richard pulled a pair of jeans out of the Jeep and stepped into them before they set about the task In front of them. It took very little time to dig a shallow hole and bury the already stiffening body of the wolf. When the last shovel of dirt had been patted into place with the back of the shovel, Simon turned to study Richard. He could see the regret shining from Richard’s eyes and wished he could know exactly what was going through Richard’s mind. “You okay?” Simon asked, reaching over to grasp Richard’s shoulder with his hand.

“I’ll be fine,” Richard answered. “I regret having had to kill the wolf, but if the alternative was to lose you, then I’d do it again if I had to. The last time I had to fight him, I barely walked away from it, this time I was so full of rage that he was going after you that he didn’t stand a chance. I heard you scream and was afraid I wouldn’t get to you in time,” Richard told him, his voice shaky as he reached out and pulled Simon into his arms, nearly crushing him as he held him close to his bare chest.

“You did though,” Simon told him as he was held against him. “In the end, that’s all that really matters. We’re both still here and we’re both okay.”

“It could have been so different,” Richard mumbled into Simon’s hair, his grip tightening even more, though it had seemed impossible that he could have held him any tighter.

“But it wasn’t,” Simon assured him, pulling back slightly to meet Richards eyes with his own.

“For future reference, I keep a pistol in the glove compartment of the Jeep,” Richard told him. “I should have told you about it before, but I didn’t think you’d need it in the short time we were apart.”

Simon simply nodded, he wasn’t about to tell Richard that he probably still wouldn’t have used the pistol for fear of hitting him. Until now, Simon had no idea what Richard’s wolf would look like, and he would never have forgiven himself if he had shot Richard. Instead of answering, Simon brought his lips to Richard’s, exploring softly at first, but when Richard’s lips parted, Simon’s tongue slipped inside the warm cavern. They stood in that same position for what seemed like minutes, chest’s touching, lips and tongue’s exploring. Simon could feel the bulge in Richard’s jeans, signaling his desire and Simon decided that it was time to take one of the final steps in their relationship.

Richard had been so patient with him, not pushing for more than Simon was willing to give, and if their positions had been reversed, Simon didn’t know if he could have shown the same restraint. Extracting himself from the steel bands of Richard’s arms, Simon led Richard into the cabin. Ignoring the bed in the corner for the moment, Simon pushed Richard down onto the couch and straddled his legs. He resumed their earlier kissing with renewed passion. He couldn’t get enough of Richard’s lips and instinctively knew that it would be the same way when they made love. He unthinkingly rocked his body against the swell in Richard’s jeans and felt Richard’s hands make their way under the back of his shirt. Richards’s hands slid down to hold Simon’s hips steady as he arched his body, bringing his growing arousal into even more contact with Simon’s body.

Richard felt as though he was losing control and was afraid that maybe he was going further than what Simon had meant to. He forced himself to slow down, his hands holding Simon’s hips loosened slightly as he pulled back from the passionate meeting of mouths to gaze into Simon’s passion filled eyes.

“If we go much further I won’t be able to stop,” Richard groaned.

“Who said I wanted to stop?” Simon answered with a smile as he reached down and brushed his hand lightly over the hardness that was straining against the front of Richard’s jeans.

Upon hearing Simon’s answer, Richard twisted around, putting Simon’s body underneath him. He used the hands that were still splayed across Simon’s back to slide his shirt up and over his head, baring Simon’s chest to his hungry gaze. He growled low in his throat as his gaze raked over the exposed flesh and dipped his head to brush his lips lightly over Simon’s. He found himself moving lower, his lips grazing against Simon’s neck before making his way to Simon’s pebbled nipples. His lips, tongue, and teeth teased first one and then the other as Simon writhed beneath him. Richard felt Simon arch underneath him as his bit down gently on Simon’s nipple and his whole body seemed to vibrate with suppressed need as Richard fought to retain his control.

Richard lifted his head slightly to glance up at Simon’s face and found Simon’s head arched back, his body stretched taut as he gave himself over to Richard’s ministrations. When Simon finally realized that Richard had stopped he gazed questioningly at the man above him and reached up to twine his fingers in Richard’s thick hair and urged his mouth back to his body.

“Soon,” Richard promised, reaching between them to undo the button on Simon’s jeans. He had to move back slightly to pull the jeans off Simon’s legs and took the opportunity to shed his own jeans as well. When he moved back to Simon, his swollen, throbbing cock stood proudly out in front. He realized that he had no idea whether Simon preferred to bottom or top. He wasn’t worried about protection, his genetic makeup seemed to repel human diseases. Since becoming a Werevamp, he hadn’t had so much as a cold.

“Please Richard,” Simon moaned.

“Please what babe?” Richard asked, running his fingertips lightly over Simon’s chest, pausing to dip into Simon’s navel before moving down and wrapping his hand lightly around Simon’s straining erection.

“I want to feel you inside,” Simon managed to whisper between his groans of pleasure.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” Richard told him softly, “I didn’t bring anything.”

“I did,” Simon answered, “in my bag, in the Jeep.”

“Don’t move,” Richard told him before moving off the couch and slipping out to the Jeep. When he walked back in less than a minute later, he found Simon absently stroking himself.

“Started without me?” Richard questioned with a chuckle as he dropped Simon’s bag by the couch.

“Just keeping myself on edge,” Simon answered before reaching down and unzipping one of the compartments. He reached in and pulled out a box of condoms and a tube of KY.

“We don’t need the condom’s baby, unless you want to use them. I am incapable of getting any type of human disease.”

“Then I’m good,” Simon answered, tossing the box of condoms off to the side as he handed the tube of lubricant to Richard. “I’m ready babe.”

“Not yet,” Richard argued, “but you will be.” He moved back into position between Simon’s legs as he opened the tube of jelly. He squeezed out a generous glob and smoothed it around Simon’s hold before sliding one finger in, the glob of KY easing his way as he used his fingers to stretch Simon and get him ready. He took his time and gradually added fingers until he was easily moving three fingers in and out of Simon’s rectum. When Simon started to push himself onto Richard’s fingers he pulled back and coated his erection with KY. Making sure to go slow to give Simon time to adjust to him, Richard placed the head of his cock against Simon’s entrance. He rocked forward, allowing just the head to pop into Simon. When Simon gasped, Richard paused and waited until Simon relaxed before pushing in any further. Richard had prepared him well enough that within moments he was buried deep and had to pause to regain his control. The feeling of Simon’s passage squeezing him was almost his undoing as he struggled not to thrust. Richard’s entire body was rigid as he struggled for control over his senses, only once the sensations dimmed a bit did he begin to move. He pulled out until only the head of his cock was still encased in Simon’s warm body and then slowly thrust forward again, angling his body so that he brushed against Simon’s prostate.

“Oh fuck,” Simon groaned, his hand reaching to wrap around his erection and slowly begin to stroke himself.

Richard forced himself to keep his strokes slow as he rocked in and out of Simon’s body. His hands rested on Simon’s thighs and he alternated between watching Simon’s face and watching his cock disappear into his lover’s body. Watching Simon proved to be too much and Richard felt his climax building. Wanting Simon to go over the edge with him, he began to thrust faster, hitting Simon’s prostate on each inward stroke. He watched as Simon’s hand sped up on his cock and listened to Simon’s small groans. Guessing that Simon was on the edge, Richard let himself go, his hands lightly squeezing Simon’s thighs as he quickened his strokes even more. Within moments he arched his back as he buried deep inside Simon and spilled his seed. Within seconds of Richard’s release, Simon was arching his body off the couch as stream after stream of semen erupted from his cock, coating his belly and the hand that will still wrapped around himself.

Richard lowered his body over Simon’s, feeling his cock slip from between Simon’s ass cheeks. He brushed a tender kiss against Simon’s lips before moving to a cabinet under the counter and grabbing a small hand towel. He walked back to the couch and tenderly wiped the evidence of Simon’s release from his belly. Tossing the towel back towards the kitchen, Richard stretched out against the back of the couch and pulled Simon back against his chest.

“I love you Simon,” Richard whispered against Simon’s hair. He had thought that Simon had dozed, his breathing was deep and even, but just the same, Richard felt as though his heart would jump out of his chest at Simon’s sleepy response.

“I love you too Richard.”

Would love to hear what you think of the chapter, so please leave a review or visit the discussion group. I plan on posting my favorite scene from this chapter in the discussion group and would love to know what yours is!
Copyright © 2011 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

"I love you " before or after sex doesnt count. If they say it at the breakfast table the next morning then I will.

Link to comment
On 01/31/2012 04:43 PM, comicfan said:
"I love you " before or after sex doesnt count. If they say it at the breakfast table the next morning then I will.
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from! Thanks for the review hon!
Link to comment

I love the story overall, but I feel as though the story is a bit... skeletal... if it makes sense to you. I like the story line and the plot and the uniqueness of the werevamp aspect. Even the description of Richard is bare and it takes a lot of interpretation and imagination to sort of assume where you are coming from. Like I know he has thick black hair, but is it wavy, straight or curly? I know his body is muscular, but how muscular? Body builder status or the classic model good looks sort of muscular? Also it took a lot of thought to realise that Simon is a successful author, living in a townhouse, but where? I also think the love scene was rushed, yes I know what would happen, but it would be nice to actually read it in more detail. I am not sure if you intended it this way or you just left it out, but luckily I have a good imagination so I can fill in the blanks, but to other readers, maybe they won't really think the same way. Like I said I love the story but I just find it to be a bit bare at places. Hope you don't mind my critique!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..