Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 5,304 Words
  • 7,640 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Don't Shout - 8. Chapter 8

It didn’t take long for Cole to realise that having Jared around in public fucked with his sense of perspective. The whole time they wandered around town he was hyper aware of where the other boy was, who was looking at him, who was near him. So much so it fact that Cole managed to walk into people, children, dogs and a lamp post while his eyes tracked Jared’s movements. Jared smiled constantly and every time that thousand kilo-watt grin was turned on him Cole had to think of cold rain and snow to stop himself from going crazy.

Jared liked to shop, which was not something Cole had seen coming from the pretty bookish student. He didn’t spend a lot of money, but by the time it was getting darker in the sky Cole was weighed down with numerous bags containing lots of little things, clothes, t-shirts, books and writing equipment and notebooks. It was only when Jared began to pull him into a little boutique clothes shop in the trendiest part of town and Cole saw some of the prices in the window that he began to baulk.

“No way. Twenty five quid for a t-shirt? You’ve got to be kidding me.”

Jared sighed and rolled his shoulders.

‘Come on.’ He gestured, and then dashed inside. Cole followed him into the into shop with growing trepidation and was surprised to be met by a handsome slightly chubby man who signed his name when he spoke.

“Cole!” the newcomer took the bags from him and set them aside, “Into the changing rooms with you my boy! You’re right Jared, he’s definitely a long and tall.”

Apart from making sure that he was clean, and dressing up for rodeo, Cole had never really taken much interest in his appearance. His favourite piece of clothing was his cowboy boots. But for the next half hour he let Jared and Otis hand him item after item, and blushed scarlet every time he had to open the curtain of the little booth to let his boyfriend appraise him. Cole very quickly stopped looking at the price tags on the clothes, mentally ticking off beer and horse money. Jared was going to make him poor.

As far as Cole was concerned clothes were there to stop you getting cold, looking good was a side effect. But Jared smiled wider and wider every time he stepped out of the changing room and kissed him quick and hard on the lips when Otis wasn’t watching. The experience left Cole dizzy. Jared especially liked a white button down shirt which Cole though was obscenely expensive, and a pale blue shirt which read ‘cowboy’ in giant swirly letters on the front. Jared had bought both before Cole could stop him, bursting from the dressing room with shirt undone, jacket open over his shoulders.

When Jared looked at him it was the smaller boy’s turn to turn bright pink. Cole looked down at himself, tight hairless skin over work-hard muscles and gulped. His fingers shook as the re-did the pearl snaps on his shirt. Cole walked with his arm around Jared’s shoulders all the way back to the car.

In the truck, Jared snuggled up to his side and Cole sang along to the radio, silly scraps of things to keep his mind from wandering too far off the road and killing them both. Jared felt good next to him, and Cole half wished they wasn’t cotton and wool separating their skin. The photo of Jared, naked and hard and looking like a porn star flashed across his mind. Cole hated the idea of driving Jared back to his house and leaving him. he wasn’t sure how he would make it home, he was that distracted. Jared ran a hand up his shirt and Cole responded by having his heart try and leap out of his mouth at about the same moment as his cock went from lazy interest to sitting up and paying attention. The truck lurched very slightly as Cole’s foot slipped. Jared made a funny little chuckling noise and pushed his hand under Cole’s shirt.

Cole sucked in a deep breath which he then found he couldn’t let go of and concentrated on the road ahead, staring out blindly through the windshield because doing anything else was suddenly not an option. Jared’s fine boned fingers played across his muscles, making his stomach twitch and jump. When Cole started to indicate into the junction that would take them through town and to Jared’s house the boy shook his head and flipped the indicator off.

‘Your house.’ He signed with his free hand and Cole’s heart leapt and then settled down to merely banging away like a piece of rusty machinery.

It was nearly dark by the time they reached the farm and Cole instantly worries for the horses, for neglected jobs and the number of chores he would somehow have to do without Jared becoming bored. They pulled up at the stables to find the horses in, the dinners made and a note from Clayton pinned to the frame of Dune’s stable door.

Have fun with your date. We did your chores, we owed you. – C

Laughing, Cole handed the note to Jared and went about soaking the dinners. Once fed, the horses were happy enough that Cole left the truck and walked with Jared down the path to the house. The air had picked up a chill as the sun had set and Cole found the other boy nestled into his side as they stepped through the boot room and into the orange warmth of the kitchen.

Chase and Cory were both sat at the big wooden table pouring over homework, Caden was playing with his phone and Clayton stood in front of the Aga with the cast iron waffle maker, a growing pile of waffles on the warming plate next to him.

“Hey bro, where’s mum?” Cole laid the multitude of Jared’s shopping bags on the dining table where Caden and Chase became instantly interested in them.

“She and Dad went out for a dinner date,” Clayton flipped the waffle iron over and reached for a stack of plates from the cupboard, “And we all thought we’d watch a film and give you guys some, ahem, space.”

“The boys are letting me pick!” Cory piped up, setting down her pencil, “We’re going to watch My Little Pony!”

“No Cory!” Chase groaned as Caden joined in, “We said anything except that!”

Jared left the shopping and wrapped an arm around Cole’s waist. He frowned at the waffle iron and pointed.

‘What is that?’

‘W-A-F-F-L-E-S’ Cole spelt with his fingers, “The old fashioned kind.”

‘Can we have some too?’

‘Yes,’ Cole grinned and began to gather the ingredients to make a fresh batch of waffle batter. Caden finished playing with his phone and began to rustle the bags on the table.

“Jeez Jared,” he said, and Cole pointed so that Jared would turn his attention to him, “Shop much?” Caden held out the ‘cowboy’ emblazoned t-shirt, looking sort of sceptical and sort of jealous. Jared tapped out a replay on the tablet computer that seemed always in his hand and whatever he had ‘said’ made Caden laugh. Cole shook his head and went back to his batter.

Eventually Clayton finished with the waffles and removed a giant platter of potato wedges from the oven. That along with barbeque sauce, chocolate syrup, cream, strawberries and a big bottle of cola made up the teenagers version of dinner. Left alone, Cole re-greased the waffle iron and began to pour a ladle of batter to create waffles for his boyfriend. He waved Jared over with a hand.

‘What were you talking about?’ his signs were still slow, he had to think about them a lot, but he was proud of how much he had picked up in class.

Jared grinned and showed him the tablet.

He wanted to know if you were going to do and fashion show.

Jared was obviously pleased with Cole’s reaction because he made the funny snuffling noise that Cole associated with sniggering. Cole flipped the iron and tapped onto the screen.

Oh you think I’m funny do you? Can you cook waffles?

Jared shook his head and made a peace gesture.

‘I can’t cook at all.’ Jared repeated the signs slowly, a couple of times and Cole found himself watching the shape of his boyfriends lips as he ‘spoke.’ Jared’s lips distracted him from cooking, and Cole found himself gripping the bar of the Aga with white knuckles. Oddly the word ‘kiss’ hadn’t come up in his BSL session so he wasn’t sure how to ask. Cole was not used to feeling shy, so he took Jared’s chin in his hand and was delighted to find the shorter boy on tiptoes and pressed against his chest almost instantly. Waffles forgotten Cole lost himself in the contrast of Jared smooth full lips and the rough stubble against his skin. Jared’s chest thrummed against his own, as though is heart was a bird battling to get out, and quickly Cole was wide eyed and panting. He had the presence of mind to take the waffles from the Aga before they burnt.

Cole pulled Jared up against him and spun him around, bringing his arms around Jared’s own. He guided Jared’s hands to open the heavy cast iron pan, turn out the new waffle and butter it again before pouring in another batch of batter. Jared giggled and squirmed against his chest and Cole fought the growing desire that came with the erection in his too-tight jeans and tried to concentrate on cooking.

They took the waffles with golden syrup to the table and Jared sat in Cole’s lap, which killed his appetite for food pretty quickly, and fed each other bits of sweet bakery. Jared giggled, and it was a sound, unusual but not unpleasant, that Cole was beginning to look forwards to. Right up until he remembered the stuff in his glove box.

Internet porn can only teach so much, and Cole sat with his boyfriend squirming in his lap, licking his fingers which apparently unbeknownst to Cole had become a short circuit to his cock, and had no idea what he was supposed to do next. Sure, he had plenty of ideas, and Jared had lost that mark on his neck that someone else had put there. Cole was keen to claim him as his and his alone. Cole felt very keenly aware that he was with someone who’s sexual experience was beyond his own, and that all he had done was kiss Jared a handful of times. Now there were condoms and lube in his glove box. And they’re no use to you there either, his inner voice scolded him, not if pretty boy here wants to go to bed with you.

Cole wondered how he was going to talk his way out of this one, only to then realise that ‘talking’ was the biggest of his problems. He reached for the tablet.

What do you want to do now?

Jared looked at him, locked his gaze, sky blue eyes trapped in a darker oceanic gaze and licked syrup slowly and deliberately off his fingers.

‘Jared?’ Cole’s hand shook as he drew the question mark in the air.

‘Babe?’ Jared smiled, suddenly all sweet and innocent, his eyes full of banked fire.

Cole could barely speak, let alone form a coherent sentence with signs, so he just moved his hands in a double claw shapes for ‘confused’ and made a little pinch over his heart to sign ‘nervous.’

Jared stood and took his hand, pulling him to his feet, and Cole followed blindly. He thought that maybe he should mention his truck, the stuff in the glove box, but then thought better of it. Upstairs Cole thought he should have felt better in his own bedroom, nice and safe and familiar. He didn’t. the only thing that kept him there was the irrational, inexplicable, inexhaustible desire for Jared that set his skin on fire. The boy turned, pinned him against the door and kissed him hard. Jared’s mouth was like a furnace, an assault on all the senses, and Cole groaned at the feel of Jared’s tongue in his mouth.

Jared broke the kiss and left Cole panting, pupils blown in the dim interior of the room. Cole stumbled as the boy pulled him towards the bed, and he stood there at the edge, his whole body pressed against Jared and he couldn’t work out what to do with his hands. When Jared began to release the pearl snaps in his shirt Cole found his fingers in the spiky brown mess of hair, scratching gently. Jared vibrated and made noises against his skin, smiling as he divested Cole of his shirt, running compact hands over his smooth, hard ridged muscles. Cole found he couldn’t breathe, couldn’t think, couldn’t move for all the rampant desire coursing through his system.

So he didn’t argue when Jared pushed him onto the bed, when Jared stripped out of his own jumper and shirt all at once or thumbed open the button of his jeans. Cole lay leaning on his elbows, wanting the brown haired boy in a very obvious denim constricted fashion.

‘Beautiful,’ Jared signed, ‘Cole? Are you OK?’

Cole put his hand at his chin and let his fingers come up over his face.

‘Why are you embarrassed? You’re hot.’

Cole didn’t know what to say, so he simply reached out and put a finger against the spot on Jared’s neck, the join of throat and shoulder where he had worn a bruise left by another. Jared shook his head, but Cole didn’t understand the question he’d asked anyway. Jared surprised him, dipped down to the bed and kissed him hard, and too short, before breaking off to explore him with tongue and hot hands. Jared kissed his chin and throat, nipped at his ear while his sturdy hands roamed over Cole’s chest, found his honey coloured nipples and flicked experimentally. Cole groaned and lay back into the sheets, his hands coming around Jared of their own accord.

Then Jared bit into his flesh, the muscle where his neck ended, just above his collar bone, and Cole’s mind exploded with pleasure and pain as Jared bit and nibbled and sucked. When Jared lent back his eyes were dark and possessive.

‘Mine.’

Cole nodded in response.

*

To Jared, Cole tasted like golden syrup and sunlight, and smelt of ozone and hay. The vibrations that Jared knew were noises which shook his frame when Jared touched him were amazing, and it killed Jared to go so slowly. Half the time Cole looked just as lust drunk as Jared knew he really was, but sometimes he still looked scared, frightened and unsure of himself. He was such a big presence, so confident and sure in the rest of his life, arguing good naturedly with his brothers, making waffles and letting Jared sit in his lap, that it was easy to forget that his sexual experience was next to nothing. Jared fought his rampant desire to slow down, take deep breaths, and not push too hard.

But Cole was a willing participant and when Jared leant back to admire his handiwork on the older boy’s neck Cole ran a bold calloused hand over his chest and Jared sucked in a breath at the foreign touch. His own body was not as defined as Cole’s muscular form, but Cole’s bright blue eyes looked at him like he was a god. It felt amazing. Jared’s hands were quick and sure on the belt and fly of Cole’s jeans and the movements made his abdomen twitch in a way that made Jared bend his head to taste his skin. The tongue on Cole’s navel made him jump and sigh and Jared began to lick downwards as his hands worked Cole’ jeans open and down. The older boy was basically hairless, with barely any sign of stubble either, and Jared almost missed the tease of a treasure trail on his tongue. As his lips meet the silky waistband of Cole’s boxers h glanced up at his boyfriend.

Cole was watching him with eyes wide as a proverbial rabbit in headlights. One hand was wound into the sheets, fingers tight and grasping. His other hand made a claw symbol over his chest and moved in a hand sign which meant ‘scared.’ Jared laughed, he couldn’t help it, and for some reason his noise seemed to please Cole, who looked less scared, less unsure of himself for a moment.

‘T-R-U-S-T M-E,’ Jared spelt the words with his hands resting on Cole’s tight, washboard hard abs, kissing the soft skin just below his navel. He waited for Cole to nod, and then returned to the interesting, fascinating heat and hardness of Cole’s crotch. Face mere inches away he ran an open palm up the shape of Cole’s hard on through the cloth of his underwear, and felt rather than heard the timbre of Cole’s breathing change as he did so. His own cock was hard and aching, but Jared ignored it, wanting Cole to find pleasure, to make sure that he enjoyed this experience and ended up hungry for more. Slowly he peeled Cole out of his boxers, kissing over his hip and down his thigh until all Cole’s clothes ended up in a heap on the floor. Jared stared at the naked expanse of the secret cowboy’s body. Cole was magnificent, all tan and mostly hairless and hard as sandstone. His cock made Jared groan, a perfect length and thick as the skinny boy’s wrist, or so it seemed, and leaking clear evidence of Cole’s arousal. Jared wrapped his hand around the base and dipped his head to lick along Cole’s shaft. Cole’s fingers tore at the sheets, his body taut, and Jared kept his eyes trained on the older boys face, watching him set his teeth into his lower lip, an expression of pleasure and shock crossing his face. Jared grinned and licked again. Cole was musky and sweet and Jared took the time to lick the pulsing head of his cock slowly and deliberately, tasting the sweetness of his pre-cum, before he pooped the head into his mouth. Cole’s hand landed on the back of his head, but applied no pressure.

It was different from sucking Joel, very different, because Joel had always been a face-fucker, even in moment when he was being tender, and Cole’s hips remained perfectly still, though Jared though it might be taking him a lot of will power to do so. He was pleased, it allowed him the time to explore as he went, one hand splayed on Cole’s fabulous sculpted abs, the other fondling the soft-hard, hot as an oven, sac between his thighs. Cole’s fingers worked into his hair as his breathing quickened and Jared began to move up and down the shaft, sucking in his cheeks, pressing his tongue against the underside of Cole’s member. He felt Cole’s balls tighten, and the hand in his hair gripped. It was not something he’d ever told Joel, but Jared loved having his hair pulled ever-so-slightly, and the big strong hand that fisted at the back of his skull set a thousand nerve ending on fire even as he felt Cole’ hips buck slightly, no longer constrained by his will. Jared was aware by the shaking in Cole that he must have said something, but if it was a warning Jared neither needed it nor cared, and his throat closed around Cole’s cock as his nose pressed to the boys pubic bone.

Cole came, shaking and shuddering, his free hand gripping the headboard with white knuckles, every muscle tense and solid. Jared drank his seed hungrily, pulling back to that the last of it would fall on his tongue, a hot saltness that felt at opposition to Cole’s sweet musky skin. When he looked up at Cole he looked incredulous, and was saying something.

‘Again.’ Jared demanded, having not quite caught the movements of Cole’s lips.

“That was… amazing. Fuck, I never knew anything could be so good.”

Jared sniggered to himself. He wanted to tell Cole oh you don’t know how good it can get just yet, but he knew Cole could follow the signs and didn’t want to interrupt their contact to get the tablet. So he settled for simply smiling, moving up the bed to kiss Cole again. He wondered if Cole would be disgusted by the taste of himself in Jared’s mouth but Cole kissed him like a drowning man gasping for air. Jared wanted nothing more than to strip off his remaining constricting clothes and fuck his boyfriend until he could no longer see straight, but he wasn’t sure if Cole was going to want the same thing. Heaven only knew what Cole saw himself as in their relationship.

Joel had been a massive top, but he’d been willing in the early experimental stages of their fuck-buddy relationship to try anything. Jared thought being versatile was a great thing, loved being taken, was mad for it; but equally wanted to life Cole’s legs over his shoulders and bang him into oblivion. Unbidden, the image of Cole he’d first imagined, bent over the hood of his truck, bull bars digging into his hips, leapt to the forefront of his mind. Jared stood on knees that were rapidly losing all ability to support his weight, and fumbled with his clothes. The denim was somehow trying to screw him up and his breath came ragged and hard. Cole was saying something, he could practically feel the heat of unheard words on his skin. Jared looked up to find his dream cowboy sitting on the bed, looking sexy as all hell, his hands making shapes in the air.

‘I want to make you happy too.’ He reached out for Jared jeans but Jared pushed his hands away gently. Jared smiled to soften the gesture, stripped himself quickly of his clothes, his almost painfully hard cock slapping against his stomach as he dumped his clothes. He reached out a put a hand on Cole’s knee, running his fingers down the skin of his thigh, passing over his twitching cock and balls to squeeze his butt. Cole’s eyes widened in surprise and Jared used his other hand to draw a question mark in the air.

Cole nodded hard. His signs were all a flurry, something about his truck, and Jared caught his hands, still him, and broke the tension with a kiss that lasted an hour and a heartbeat and left them both shaking. Cole’s fabulous cock was hard again. Jared left the bed, stumbled in the dark to find his overnight bag and came back to the bed with a silver foil packet and lube.

‘I’m nervous.’ Jared set the lube and condom down on the bed and rubbed his hand across Cole’s abdomen, exploring every ridge and dip of his muscles.

‘Why?’

“I don’t know what to do.”

Jared chuckled, ‘That’s my job.’ He signed, knowing Cole didn’t understand him. He rolled a condom over his cock, fighting the urge to give and stroke himself off, figuring that if resisting the urge was hard now it was going to be nigh on impossible once they got going. Gently he pressed Cole’s shoulders back against the bed, lying him against the pillows. Lube, fingers, and Cole jolted when wet digits touched at his entrance. Jared smiled at him, stroked his chest with his other hand until he relaxed and pushed one finger into the rosebud opening of Cole’s arse. Cole’ rough fingers wrapped around his arm so tight Jared swore he could feel the bones rubbing together, but the bigger man neither drew him in nor pushed him away and Jared felt the muscles of his sphincter clutching and releasing around his single digit. Jared bent his head and began to lick the head of Cole’s cock, enjoying the velvet softness over hard muscle on his tongue.

He worked his finger in, a little at a time, then added a second with more lube and stroked his boyfriend until Cole was writhing and wriggling under him, held still only by the pressure of Jared’s knees and the hand on his chest. Cole vibrated with noise, shuddering and shaking as Jared worked him with his fingers, touching the spongy wall of muscle inside him that was apparently making Cole lose his mind.

*

Cole had stopped being able to form coherent words of any sort the first time Jared had touched his prostate. Up until then the pressure in his arse had felt odd, uncomfortable, a bit weird. Now he didn’t know if he could live without it. So that’s what everyone’s on about, he thought in an oddly calm manner as he thrashed on the bed, the half formed noises coming from him keening and begging and wanting more and more. When Jared removed his fingers he half sat up, desperate to know that it wasn’t over, only to find Jared wiping more lube onto his erection. The sight of his boyfriend, full lips damp and parted, hair hanging in his face, the spikes ruined by sweat, touching himself nearly made him lose it all over again. He wanted to pin Jared against the floor and kiss him and never stop. Then Jared put a hand under his leg, lifted his knee neatly to his shoulder and Cole sucked in a deep breath.

Whatever you do, do not fucking scream, his inner voice said, and Cole’s mind flashed an image of his siblings walking in on him losing his virginity. It was a sobering thought. Jared reached out and touched him, a hand in the back of his hair bringing him forwards for a kiss.

‘You’re beautiful.’

Cole felt the blunt rounded head of Jared’s hard on press at him, pushing into his tight opening. He wrapped a hand around the headboard, feeling the wooden joints creak with the strain. Pressure built up inside him, he felt like he was going to die if this continued and then Jared’s hand pressed on his abdomen, forcing him to exhale, and everything got better. Jared slipped into him a little more and the pain exploded behind his eyes like getting punched in the gut, but worse, and somehow better all at the same time. Cole was certain that he would die if Jared kept going and more certain that he would scream if he pulled out. It was too much, he was too full, he couldn’t take it, and he was suddenly glad Jared couldn’t hear the desperate whimper that issued from between his teeth.

Jared held still, the pain backed off and Jared shifted his weight, moving himself deeper inside Cole’s tight passage. Cole rocked his hips in response and he felt Jared’s cock brush that magic spot inside him that made him see stars. So that’s the point of this…good god… Cole whimpered as Jared pulled back, too slowly, and pressed back in, again too slowly. There was more pleasure than pain now, much more, and Jared was looking at him like he was the only important living thing in the world and he was smiling.

The sun shone blindingly bright in Cole’s head and he rocked back against his boyfriend, wanting more, wanting it harder, faster; and Jared was being nice and considerate and slow and that made Cole snarl. He ran rough fingers and short nails up Jared’s torso, leaving red lines on his pink-pale skin, and wrapped his fingers around the back of his head, digging his fingers into the messy brown hair. Four blue eyes locked as Cole shaped one word in the air between them.

“More.”

Jared leant down, fire heat burning where their skin touched and kissed him. Cole gripped his hair, wanting, and then felt Jared’s hips pull away from him. Again, too slowly. Then the boy rocked into him with the pent up force of a fist to the face and Cole’s body rocked into a whole new dimension of pleasure and sensation. Every nerve burning on fire and simultaneous smothered and stroked, Cole bit his lip and tasted blood, he felt like the bed was going to break from the shuddering strain in his muscles, and Jared was biting and kissing his neck, his tongue soft contrast to the burn of his stubble, making half formed syllables that Cole were sure matched his own sounds of wanton lust. Every time Jared thrust into him his world when white and gold, every time he drew back Cole whimpered. When he bit his neck Cole cried out for more and when his hand tightened in the messy of brown hair Jared sucked in a breath and thrust harder.

It didn’t take long, the pressure and fire building in rocked thrusts between them and Cole felt every muscle he knew he had and several he hadn’t previously been aware of tensing and tightening, a pressure in his scrotum that was amazing and then he was shredding the sheets from the bed, pulling Jared against him, his hips moving with as must thrust to Jared’s rhythm. And his mind exploded in pleasure.

*

Jared lasted long enough for Cole’s internal muscles spasm and tighten around his thrusting cock, felt the older boy pulling his hair, tingling pleasure running up his spine before he came. He thrust hard and short, burying himself inside the heat of his lover while he spilled his seed, panting and dripping with sweat. Eventually there came a time when he could get enough air into his lungs to move again, so he raised his head and looked at Cole.

Cole looked dazed, but happy, and his hand changed to stroking the back of Jared’s head in a motion that meant sleep and love and joy. Jared leant up on his elbows and smiled at his boyfriend.

‘You alright?’

‘Yes.’

‘Cole?’ Jared made sure he drew the question mark in the air, watching Cole’s face.

‘Yes?’

‘I love you.’

Cole’s eyes were bright as the Mediterranean in the sun and he smiled his hand beckoning Jared to come closer. Jared eased himself from his lover’s body, then the condom, tying it to drop in the bin, and found himself pillowed on Cole’s arm, lying on his side and facing him.

“I love you too.” Cole drew a heart on his chest with one callous rough finger. Jared snuggled closer to him, finding the sheet with his foot and bringing it up over their tangled legs. Then his hand found Cole’s phone on the bedside table. He scrolled through the apps until he found the camera and chuckled when Cole hit his face in his shoulder. He grabbed Cole’s chin, kissed him, and took the photo.

Cole looked shocked, but he smiled and Jared pointed. Together they face the camera and took another photo.

*

The photo on the camera, two boys, obviously naked, obviously in love, lie with their arms wrapped around each other, foreheads touching. One smiles like he’s sky, biting his lower lip, blond wavy hair brushing his eyes. He has an arm looped over the waist of the other boy. The messy stubbled brunette smiles like a child on Christmas, deliriously happy with himself, his hand curling passively around the other to touch the dark love-bite bruise left on his shoulder. Four blue eyes stare out from the photo, and they look like nothing in the world could stop them from smiling just like that.

Too bad that life always does its best to get in the way.

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 34
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

'...before he pooped the head into his mouth' - this was hysterical and ewwwww. lol I think you meant 'popped' and not 'pooped'. hehe

 

Terrific chapter Sasha, as always! Hated when you foreshadowed that everything is not just butterflies and chocolates. lol I'm hoping that Cole's parents don't come barging up the stairs. They may be ok with him being gay, but I am sure they don't want to see what that really means. lol ;)

 

Oh, maybe it's my poor memory, but for some reason I thought they were in Texas, or Cole was from Texas, or something that had Texas in it besides Cole being a cowboy. I bring this up only b/c if they are in the states, there are many, many British terms througout the story. 'Arse, ass', 'till, register', 'quid, money', 'sort out, figure it out', 'indicator, blinker', just to name a few. I was just confused is all, thinking they were in the states but seeing all the BE terms. :)

Link to comment
On 05/19/2013 04:08 AM, Lisa said:
'...before he pooped the head into his mouth' - this was hysterical and ewwwww. lol I think you meant 'popped' and not 'pooped'. hehe

 

Terrific chapter Sasha, as always! Hated when you foreshadowed that everything is not just butterflies and chocolates. lol I'm hoping that Cole's parents don't come barging up the stairs. They may be ok with him being gay, but I am sure they don't want to see what that really means. lol ;)

 

Oh, maybe it's my poor memory, but for some reason I thought they were in Texas, or Cole was from Texas, or something that had Texas in it besides Cole being a cowboy. I bring this up only b/c if they are in the states, there are many, many British terms througout the story. 'Arse, ass', 'till, register', 'quid, money', 'sort out, figure it out', 'indicator, blinker', just to name a few. I was just confused is all, thinking they were in the states but seeing all the BE terms. :)

no, they are english, but Cole parents lived in Texas for a while and Cole was born there. then they moved back and had a campsite for a while before they bought Black Rock when Cole was ten.

he's secretly Western...

Link to comment

Great job. I think I am in love with Jared myself. The deaf boy teaching the cowboy how to make love was a freaking awesome plot. The scene was hot but so damn sweet. Can't wait for more! :read::worship:

Link to comment

Me finks there is a sly part of Sasha Distan and that secret Canadian Cowboy wrapped up in the character of Cole! :P

hehe

What a totally awesome sex scene. I have never been one for the detail of sexual action. I find it can get crude and raw, often detracting from a superbly written plot line to make a story feel somewhat cheap.

I did not get this sense while reading here. In fact, I was moved by the simple yet elegant way that the scene unfolds, a perfect balance of lust and desire, with shared passion and yearning for release.

These boys are well written, carefully developed characters and the consideration given to getting this part of the story right is fantastic.

Loved this. :D

Link to comment
On 11/25/2013 02:14 AM, Yettie One said:
Me finks there is a sly part of Sasha Distan and that secret Canadian Cowboy wrapped up in the character of Cole! :P

hehe

What a totally awesome sex scene. I have never been one for the detail of sexual action. I find it can get crude and raw, often detracting from a superbly written plot line to make a story feel somewhat cheap.

I did not get this sense while reading here. In fact, I was moved by the simple yet elegant way that the scene unfolds, a perfect balance of lust and desire, with shared passion and yearning for release.

These boys are well written, carefully developed characters and the consideration given to getting this part of the story right is fantastic.

Loved this. :D

general love and hugs in your direction. your reviews are way more eloquent than my words.
Link to comment
On 07/06/2014 06:01 AM, Slytherin said:
What a great, sweet, hot, sexy chapter, Sasha :) They are so right for eachother :wub:
aren't they just?
Link to comment

You write passion very well. Let's hope it ends that way too. There is still a Joel to deal with. Something tells me that Cole will make short work of him though. Well done. Love it. Thanks!

Link to comment
On 01/13/2015 08:00 PM, ricky said:
You write passion very well. Let's hope it ends that way too. There is still a Joel to deal with. Something tells me that Cole will make short work of him though. Well done. Love it. Thanks!
Thank you very much.

Personally I think that Cole Sathie could make short work and kibble out of pretty much anyone if he was angry enough.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..