Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 3,098 Words
  • 2,601 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Worth the Drive - 1. Worth the Drive

“I can’t do it, I have to see you.”

Shane could feel his boyfriend’s smile at the other end of the line.

“OK.”

Two minutes later, Shane switched out the light and slammed the door behind him, the keys to his truck already in his hand. He’d had the busiest day, four million things to do, all of which seemed to be overdue before he’d even started them, and all day he’d missed Kai’s sweet smile. The young man had called him at lunch, and Shane had spent a wonderful ten minutes saying hardly anything at all, just listening to Kai’s soft breathing on his cell, and knowing that the other man loved him.

*

“I missed you this morning.”

“Well you were really asleep,” Shane murmured gently, trying to block out the noise of his boss’s hard and shiny footsteps in the corridor outside. Shane knew the man was looking for him, though he had no idea why, and he’d hidden in the supply cupboard to have his lunch break and call his boyfriend without being overheard or disturbed. “I tried to wake you.”

“Not hard enough,” Kai whined, and Shane could easily imagine the way he would have moved his hips when he said it: the boy was unconsciously sexy. “You know how I like to get woken up.”

Shane felt himself blush a little bit, even though there was no one around.

“There wasn’t time for that,” he replied softly, “I had to come in early.”

“There’s always time for morning sex,” Kai purred, “other kinds too.”

“Kai!” Shane hissed in a whisper, already feeling his libido waking up and taking notice of his boyfriend’s voice in his ear. “I’m at work!”

“I know: I am too. There aren’t any clients in right now though…”

“Kai…” Shane groaned his name.

“You don’t want me to tease you? Spoil sport.”

“Well, not when I can’t see you later,” Shane sighed. “Just let me be with you for five minutes.”

“Bad day at work?” Had he been there, Kai would have run his fingers through Shane’s thick hair, just like he’d done when they first met, “poor baby. I’m sorry – my mom insisted I come over for dinner, she wants ‘just the family’ there for once.”

“Don’t worry.”

“I’ll come over tomorrow,” Kai promised. Shane cradled the phone against his ear and wished he could just push reality into letting him travel through the signal and into his boyfriend’s arms. “I’ll cook you that soup you like so much.”

“Yes please.”

Kai had stayed on the other end of the line, just breathing in his ear, until a client had come into the salon. Shane had wished him goodbye, and left his boyfriend to cut and style someone’s hair. A minute later his boss hauled open the door of the supply cupboard, and Shane had pretended to be looking for a pack of staples.

*

The truck started first time round, which didn’t always happen, and Shane waited a moment for the fans to clear most of the fog from the inside of the screen and wiped the rest with his sleeve before he released the handbrake and pulled out of the driveway. He’d hated eating alone, sitting on the couch with an empty space to his left where Kai should have been. They didn’t spend every night together, and if it had been any other day, Shane would have just called up some friends, gone for beer and pizza, or out to play pool, or simply stayed in and watched a game on TV. But right then, two fingers touching the corner of the photo on the dashboard, he missed Kai more than he’d ever done in the six months since they’d first met.

*

“You OK there?” Shane had glanced up from his phone to the slim young man standing in front of him. He was blond, stunning, and holding a men’s hair and style magazine; Shane’s mouth had become instantly dry. “First time big guy?” he smiled warmly and grabbed Shane’s hand, pulling him out of his seat. “Don’t worry sweetheart; I’ll take good care of you.”

Shane followed the gorgeous young man, as though he’d had any choice, and a moment later found himself sat in the chair, looking in the mirror at his host. The boy had cheekbones which could cut glass and the sort of carefully styled floppy blond hair that made him look like a nineteen forties college kid despite his slightly flamboyant fashion colour scheme. Before he managed to even say anything, the young man had run his long fingers through the mess of Shane’s thick dark hair and made a purring noise in his throat.

“Mmm… you have lovely hair.” Their eyes met in the mirror, “So, not just in for a trim then?”

“No… um…” Shane gulped, “I kinda wanted to go for something…”

“Different?” He arched an eyebrow, “Here, have a flick through this while I get a sink set up.” He squeezed Shane’s shoulder, “I’m Kai.”

“Shane.”

“Lovely… you do have wonderful hair.”

Shane stared at Kai’s back as he walked away, and not just at his back. There was nothing about the way the boy looked he didn’t like, and Shane could barely focus on the magazine in his hands because all he could think about was Kai’s flirty tone and his confident touch. When the boy reappeared behind him, Shane was still staring blankly at the page.

“Still not decided?”

“I’m not exactly…” Shane looked down at himself: it wasn’t a work day, so he was in blue jeans and a plain sweater, the rest of the time he lived in work suits. Glancing back the mirror, Shane scowled at his hair. He’d grown it out, more due to inattention rather than actual desire to have long hair, and now it reached his collar. It was longer since Gareth had moved out than the time they’d spent sharing a roof. It was time for a change. “I dunno what I want.”

“That’s OK,” Kai beamed and stroked his hair, then his shoulder, “I do. Follow me.”

Shane didn’t think he’d ever been more relaxed than the half hour he spent lying with his neck cradled by a heated porcelain sink, having warm water and fragrant products massaged through his hair by Kai’s incredibly talents fingers. Half his brain wanted to drift off and dream, be followed down by Kai’s lovely voice, and the rest of him was praying his reaction to the massage didn’t manifest itself as something visible and embarrassing. Kai dried him off, and when Shane emerged from under the white fluffy towel, he found the young man standing closer than was strictly necessary, and Kai’s blue eyes were huge.

“So… have you decided what you want?”

Shane grinned.

“Dinner, maybe dessert afterwards?”

It had been Kai’s turn to swallow audibly. For Shane, it had been the best haircut ever.

*

Shane drove as fast as he dared, which in truth was only about two miles over the speed limit. The idea of getting pulled over and held up made his stomach turn, because it had been several hours since he’d reached the point where seeing his boyfriend was the only feasible option. Often it was enough to hear his voice on the phone, to lie in bed and cradle the cell against his ear, talk about their days, their plans, what they were wearing… or not wearing. Shane had never had anyone flirt with him over the phone like Kai did, and it was a strange and new pleasure to lie in the half dark, looking at the photo of the boy he adored and hear Kai whispering in his ear. He’s never liked to be teased before, but Shane had discovered there was nothing Kai could do which he didn’t like.

*

“Well it’s just that it’s so hot,” Kai purred, “too hot for clothes…”

“You’re a mean thing, you know that?”

Kai giggled delightedly.

“If I was at your place, I’d have air-con, so I would be dressed. But here I’m all sticky and hot... and glistening.”

“Ohhh…” Shane gulped, “what’re you wearin’?”

“You rember those cute little boxers? The blue ones?”

Shane remembered them very well; because he’d bought them. They’d been out for a lazy date, just coffee and breakfast, feeding each other waffles, bacon, and pancakes, and Kai had taken his hand and asked to go for a walk in town. Shane wasn’t big on shopping, but Kai said he needed a few bits. Shane’s attention had wandered in a clothing store and he’d found Kai looking at a poster of a fashionably headless male model in very skimpy and very slightly see-through boxers. He’d bought them for Kai on the spot, even though they were designer and cost far more than any underwear Shane had ever owned.

“Yeah…”

“Might even be too hot for those,” there was the characteristic snap of elastic against flesh, “how soon can you get here?”

“I’ve already left.”

*

Shane knew the route to Kai’s apartment so well he didn’t even have to think as he drove. It was a good thing too, because all that filled his brain as he indicated and turned the wheel was the soft glow of the porch light, and the fact Kai would see his headlights as he parked on the drive, shining through the window of the ground floor apartment. They had kissed under that porch light more times than Shane could count, and he loved that whenever he pulled up in his big truck, Kai would know he’d arrived, and be waiting for him before he could even ring the buzzer.

*

They had been dating just over a week: four dates, two dinners, one breakfast, one incredible night in Shane’s king size bed, five photographs, and a hundred flirty text messages back and forth. Shane had sat on his couch, wishing he’d not been alone, and unable to focus on the to-and-fro of the baseball game on TV. It had taken him half a soda to realise there was only one person he wanted to be with, so he’d climbed into his truck, and driven to Kai’s apartment.

It took forever, because he’d only been there once before to pick Kai up for their second date, and Shane spent half an hour getting stuck in a one-way loop four blocks wide before he’d switched lanes without warning, had someone honk at him, and eventually ended up outside the building where Kai lived. Kai didn’t have a car of his own, and the parking space which belonged to his flat was empty. Shane pulled in nose first, and his headlights flashed up through the windows for a moment before he killed the engine.

It was enough, and before Shane could raise his hand for the buzzer, the front door opened.

“Hey,” Kai’s brow furrowed, “is everything OK?” He stood under the warm orange glow of the porch light, his naked shoulder against the door jamb. The breeze curved around them, and as Shane smiled, the heady scent of jasmine and orange filled his brain. Kai had obviously come from a shower at some point, and his usually carefully perfected hair was soft and un-styled. In nothing but trendy brightly coloured sweat pants, Shane thought he looked perfect.

“Yeah… Hi,” Shane felt his heart trying to punch its way out through his chest, “I just needed to see you. I’m sorry.”

“Why?” Kai arched an eyebrow.

“It’s late… I shoul-,” Shane faltered. Kai was glowing with smug confidence, but now that Shane was standing on his doorstep at close to midnight, he wondered if flying across town to see the young man had been a smart idea after all.

“Not sure what you want again big guy?” Kai teased him softly.

Shane grabbed the waistband of his sweats, yanked him forwards, and wrapped his other hand around the back of Kai’s neck as he kissed him with force. Kai vibrated and instantly both his hands were in Shane’s thick and newly shorn hair, fingertips massaging his scalp until Shane groaned into his mouth. They kissed until they were breathless, and Kai settled back down from his precarious tiptoe position with a happy sigh.

“I really like you.”

“Well that makes two of us.”

Kai bit his lower lip, and soon Shane found his big hand held tight by the boy.

“You wanna come in?”

*

Kai lived on a wide, quiet, tree lined street, and Shane felt his heart lurch as soon as he saw the warm glow of the porch light. The only other buildings in the street with lights outside had their bulbs replaced for energy efficient ones which shone blue and cold, but as Shane pulled into the driveway, all he could see was the door opening under the porch light, and Kai’s slim figure emerging from the dark hallway.

Shane couldn’t move quickly enough, killing the engine and the headlights, jumping down from the cab as he pulled on the brake, slamming the door in the quiet evening air as he rounded the back of the truck and leapt the three concrete steps in one long-legged bound. Kai was waiting for him, wearing nothing but striped pyjama pants and one of Shane’s old t-shirts, his hair still styled, his eyes glowing with pleasure.

“Hey…”

Shane beamed, but didn’t even stop his forward motion to speak. He gathered his boyfriend up in both arms, lifting him from the floor, and kissed him. Kai opened up to his tongue, arms wrapping around his shoulders, one thigh curving around his hip. Shane couldn’t get enough of him, the citrus scent of his hair or the texture of his smooth skin as he pulled the shirt askew and near crushed Kai against his firm chest in just the way he knew his boyfriend liked.

“I missed you.”

“Me too: come in, big guy.”

Shane lifted Kai by scooping up his perky butt in both hands, and grinned as the boy wrapped his legs around his waist. He closed the front door behind them with one foot, shouldered his way into Kai’s apartment, and turned around so he could press Kai’s spine up against the wall and kiss him again. Kai’s fingers raked through his hair, short nails scraping across the back of his neck, and it was Shane’s turn to growl in pleasure as Kai used the support of the wall to thrust against his crotch.

“Mmmm…” Kai purred happily as he pushed a hand between them to feel up Shane’s hard chest and then press at the hardness of Shane’s cock through his jeans. “Yes please.”

“Oh god…” Shane kneaded his boyfriend’s perfect ass, then pulled him away from the wall, and got as far as Kai’s big couch before he dropped the young man onto it. Kai mewled happily, and Shane was too worked up to be careful as he ripped the thin cotton pants from his lover and pushed up his shirt. Kai was exactly the right combination of skinny and smooth without being bony, and Shane grinned with pride as he wrapped his fingers around the pulsing length of Kai’s erection, making the boy whimper in pleasure.

The next kiss seared his lips as well as if Kai had been heated over a flame, and Shane responded by working his hand lower, spreading his boyfriend’s thighs with his palm to feel the soft inviting heat of his ass. When he touched at Kai’s entrance, the boy’s thighs quivered, and a desperate whimper escaped his lips.

“I’ve wanted to do this all day,” Shane whispered against the smooth skin of his neck. “Ungh… fuck, you feel good.”

“Mmmm…”

“Oh Kai…”

Kai took his jaw, his slim fingers firm, and titled Shane’s face so their foreheads touched. For the longest moment as Shane felt up his boyfriend, they stared at each other, and Shane knew that one day very soon, he was going to ask the boy to stay with him forever.

“I think you’re wearing too many clothes,” Kai suggested with a sexy grin.

His hands were quick on the fly of Shane’s jeans, and then Shane was leaning up, both of them a struggle of elbows and knees to get each other naked as quickly as possible. Just as Shane was lowering his weight onto his hands over the couch, Kai pushed him off, kicked his heel out from under him, and sent them both rolling onto the floor. He knelt over Shane, his thighs pinning the bigger man to the floor, and he grinned like a smug tom-cat.

“You reckon I’ve been able to think about anything either?” He licked his lips. “You have no idea how hard it is to concentrate at dinner when all you wanna do is sneak away and fuck your boyfriend senseless?”

“Oh,” Shane wrapped his fingers around Kai’s quivering cock, “I have an idea.”

Kai groaned through gritted teeth and ran his fingers down Shane’s chest as he knelt up. A moment later his hand was wrapped around Shane’s throbbing erection, and Shane snarled in pleasure as he was surrounded by the constricting heat of Kai’s body. Shane rocked his hips, grabbing Kai’s ass with both hands and thrusting up into him even as Kai began to meet his thrusts. His hair was no longer perfectly styled, and Shane enjoyed the tousled unkempt look that overcame his boyfriend as he began to pant and moan, the muscles of his chest and abdomen quivering with tense pleasure. Shane has waited too long, keep himself on the edge of desire and adoration the whole drive over, and his grip tightened as he lost control, fucking his lover as hard as he could in rough, uneven thrusts. He gasped Kai’s name as he came, his vision going blurry as ecstasy poured through every nerve ending. Kai’s body tightened around him, and a few short strokes later, he spent himself over Shane’s heaving chest.

They panted in tandem, both focused on simply getting enough oxygen not to pass out, and there was nothing in Shane’s universe besides the sounds of their breath and the frantic beat of his heart. Kai smiled at him, biting his lip with a cheeky expression, gasped a laugh.

“Again?” he asked, one eyebrow arched in pleasured surprise.

“Well, I want to make it worth the drive,” Kai purred against his lips, his hips already moving in a sensual and torturous manner.

Shane grinned.

“Babe, it always is.”

Copyright © 2015 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Phew, that was hot. Excuse me while I cool off for a bit and wipe my keyboard.

:*)

Okay, it's nice to meet a couple with an uncomplicated love quickly moving onto a serious relationship. The hiding in a closet was that symbolic of him not being out at work ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Awww thank you Sasha! What a wonderful story to wake up to. Sweet and hot and so many other things along the way. Your portrayal of their love, in all of its distracting, consuming, heart pounding, "need you now" intense, glory was wonderfully done. Just as it was "Worth the Drive", your tale, as always, was worth the read.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/15/2015 01:45 AM, Timothy M. said:
Phew, that was hot. Excuse me while I cool off for a bit and wipe my keyboard.

:*)

Okay, it's nice to meet a couple with an uncomplicated love quickly moving onto a serious relationship. The hiding in a closet was that symbolic of him not being out at work ?

drool proof keyboard cover coming in handy, eh?

 

You read way more into my stories than I do darlin'. Shane was hiding in the storage cupboard because he hates his boss. I hadn't decided if he was out at work - it didn't really come up.

Link to comment
On 02/15/2015 03:02 AM, LitLover said:
Awww thank you Sasha! What a wonderful story to wake up to. Sweet and hot and so many other things along the way. Your portrayal of their love, in all of its distracting, consuming, heart pounding, "need you now" intense, glory was wonderfully done. Just as it was "Worth the Drive", your tale, as always, was worth the read.
Thank you sweetie. I love that moment between the adoration and the seriousness that defines a relationship. That drive is their turning point, because Shane and Kai have got a good thing going on there.
Link to comment

3000 words of reader bliss. I will never think of that song the same way again. That frantic need to be with your boyfriend... I've felt that, and it's all consuming, just like you show us. I remember spending the day together at Niagara Falls, driving him, then me home. Half hour later, I was back in my Jeep for the long drive back. It was a need that wouldn't be ignored. Thanks for letting me relive that day. Wonderful job on a feel-so-so-good story. It sizzled from start to their double-round finish...Cheers...Gary

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Damn, I need a haircut ... a cold shower ... and to add more country to my playlist.

I'm running out of ways to say I like the words you put before us ... you created vivid scattered images of these two ... like remembered bits of a dream, it all seems so real yet just beyond reach ...

Link to comment

Whoa. Hot! Another change of pace - Sasha, you shift gears as smoothly as a '59 Austin Healey. I hope Shane and Kai have hospital insurance, because one of 'em is gonna sprain something soon!

Link to comment

These two sizzle, Sasha! :P

 

Even us straight folk have experienced the "Omg, I can't wait until tomorrow to see him" shit. Man, I used to drive all the way from Jersey to friggen' Staten Island (no mean feat, let me tell you!), at 10 p.m. just to spend a few hours with this one guy. Crazy.

 

I love how Shane (LOVE that name) and Kai (also love that name!), meet at the salon. See, Shane didn't care about Kai's little flamboyancy, not like Nate - Nate would have hightailed it outta there before he even sat down. lol

 

I've only heard this song a few times. For some reason, they don't play it that much here. I do like Scotty McC - his voice is sooooooo deep and it doesn't match his face. He looks too young (and he IS so young!), to have such a deep voice. As deep as Josh Turner's voice. Or Chris Young's.

 

Oh, I noticed your new fave punctuation mark: the colon. :lol: I do like the way you're using it though. :)

Link to comment
On 02/15/2015 06:42 AM, Headstall said:
3000 words of reader bliss. I will never think of that song the same way again. That frantic need to be with your boyfriend... I've felt that, and it's all consuming, just like you show us. I remember spending the day together at Niagara Falls, driving him, then me home. Half hour later, I was back in my Jeep for the long drive back. It was a need that wouldn't be ignored. Thanks for letting me relive that day. Wonderful job on a feel-so-so-good story. It sizzled from start to their double-round finish...Cheers...Gary
Thanks Gary. You say such nice things!

 

I'm glad I helped you relive that day too - it sounds like a great one. I used to take the last train to be with my guy when I couldn't stand not too - because I didn't have a car then. Now I would always drive through the night to be with him, regardless of the cost. It's always worth it.

Link to comment
On 02/15/2015 08:13 AM, dughlas said:
Damn, I need a haircut ... a cold shower ... and to add more country to my playlist.

I'm running out of ways to say I like the words you put before us ... you created vivid scattered images of these two ... like remembered bits of a dream, it all seems so real yet just beyond reach ...

I hope you get a good haircut!

Thanks dugh, as always you say such lovely things to me.

Link to comment
On 02/15/2015 01:38 PM, jess30519 said:
Whoa. Hot! Another change of pace - Sasha, you shift gears as smoothly as a '59 Austin Healey. I hope Shane and Kai have hospital insurance, because one of 'em is gonna sprain something soon!
tehehehehe

 

Thanks very much. I think the only thing Kai and Shane will be breaking is the bed. I hope so anyway!

I'm glad you enjoyed it; and I think you've read enough now to be welcome into the Sasha-verse, which is what dugh and the guys call my happy twisted universe. pull up a chair!

Link to comment
On 02/15/2015 02:29 PM, Lisa said:
These two sizzle, Sasha! :P

 

Even us straight folk have experienced the "Omg, I can't wait until tomorrow to see him" shit. Man, I used to drive all the way from Jersey to friggen' Staten Island (no mean feat, let me tell you!), at 10 p.m. just to spend a few hours with this one guy. Crazy.

 

I love how Shane (LOVE that name) and Kai (also love that name!), meet at the salon. See, Shane didn't care about Kai's little flamboyancy, not like Nate - Nate would have hightailed it outta there before he even sat down. lol

 

I've only heard this song a few times. For some reason, they don't play it that much here. I do like Scotty McC - his voice is sooooooo deep and it doesn't match his face. He looks too young (and he IS so young!), to have such a deep voice. As deep as Josh Turner's voice. Or Chris Young's.

 

Oh, I noticed your new fave punctuation mark: the colon. :lol: I do like the way you're using it though. :)

I shall melt all the snow in Jersey!

Me and the colon are very happy together: he allows me to break up my otherwise overly long sentences without losing pace. Thank you for that comment, it's nice when someone also notices how the story is written (except Ma obviously, who always comments).

 

I think we've all had that burning need to go and be with the one we love, and I loved this moment for them of a relationship turning more serious in the absolute best way. Thanks again Lisa!

Link to comment

Sweet story. Very breathless. :)

 

I, too, have noticed the recent increase in your unconventional use of colons. It's an interesting effect, although occasionally a bit jarring.

Link to comment
On 03/16/2015 10:47 PM, impunity said:
Sweet story. Very breathless. :)

 

I, too, have noticed the recent increase in your unconventional use of colons. It's an interesting effect, although occasionally a bit jarring.

thanks imp.

 

I'm really only using comma's to break a longer sentence into two halves, or link too related but separate ideas, as is correct and conventional - people just don't do it very often.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..