Jump to content
    ShadowDancer
  • Author
  • 2,507 Words
  • 1,486 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Double C: Cody and Cal - 4. Chapter 4

“Double C”

Chapter 4

 

Cody watched Cal walk out the door wondering if he should get up and follow him. He didn’t want Cal to think he was smothering him. With what Mike has done in the one day Cal and I have been here, was making for me to worry about what could happen next with him. I didn’t trust Mike, he is putting off bad vibes and I’m usually not wrong when I get this gut feeling. I looked over at Hunter and asked, “Should we be worried about him being out there without one of us there?”

“I will go check on them, you stay here with the men.” Hunter said to Cody and got up from the table. Hunter went outside and saw Cal over by the round pen with Mike. Hunter walked over there to see what was going on, when he got close enough to hear them he stopped.

“Cal I know why you’re here and where you came from. I have ears and I listen to what is being said here, I know about Hank and you getting a lawyer to sue him. I have connections around here so you can’t keep anything from me because I will find out. So this is what is going to happen, you will do what I tell you to do. If you don’t want more trouble coming to this ranch. I don’t care what Ed or Hunter tells you, if I tell you to do something you will drop what you are doing and do it.” Mike smirked to Cal.

“Oh really Mike, you think so. Because let me tell you what I’m doing to do. If you even come near me or Cody again I will wipe the floor with you. Nobody is going to tell me what to do except Ed or Hunter, so you can kiss my ass. If you think you can scare me with what you think you know about me, think again you punk. You don’t know squat shit about me. You will stay away from me, and leave me the hell alone. I have these men watching my back and all I have to say is one word to any of them and you will be gone from this ranch.” Cal stood toe to toe with Mike. Cal was hoping that Mike would back off. Cal started to walk off and Mike grabbed Cal’s arm. Cal brought his fist up and hit Mike in the face saying “I told you to never lay another hand on me, if you don’t back off and leave me the hell alone I will kick your fucking ass.” When Cal hit Mike, Hunter saw it and went running over to them.

“What the hell is going on? Mike I just stood over there and heard what was said between you two. This is going to stop right now, I don’t know what your problem is with Cal and Cody but you had better cool your jets if you still want to keep this job. I don’t care what you think you know about Cal, because that is none of your business.” Hunter made sure Mike was looking at him when he was talking to him.

“I know a lot more than you think I know Hunter.” Mike smirked.

“Well good Mike, so what you think you know more. I don’t give a rat’s ass what the hell you think you know. You back off and leave these men alone.” Hunter said then turned to Cal saying “Go back and finish your dinner Cal.” Cal walked off back to the kitchen house.

Cal walked back in the kitchen house and sat back down next to Cody. Cody looked over at Cal to make sure he was ok. Cal grabbed his fork and started eating which when he did, Buck was sitting across from Cal and seen Cal’s hand.

“Cal what happen to your hand?” Buck was looking at Cal’s hand then up to his face.

“Nothing, just hit something that threaten me and thought I would not do anything about it.” Cal smiled at Buck.

“Cal let me see your hand please.” Cody asked

“Cody my hand is fine. His face might not be but my hand is ok.” Cal chuckled at Cody

“Ok now you have us all wondering what the hell happened out there.” Butch said.

“Nothing really, I don’t like to be threaten and I showed him what happens when he does threaten me. No big deal, Hunter is taking care of it now.” Cal chuckled looking at all the guys.

Cal looked at Cody knowing that he was upset with him. “Cody we will talk later when we are by ourselves.”

Cody nodded his head at Cal and they both finished eating. Cody got up and headed out to go get his shower done with. Cal stayed sitting thinking that Cody was mad at him so he went ahead and got up to go find Cody. Cal walked in the bunkhouse and heard the shower going, he knocked on the bathroom door. “Yes, I will be out in a bit.” Cody said not knowing who needed the bathroom.

“Cody, I will be in the barn come see me when you get done.” Cal said to Cody through the door.

“Ok, give me 15 minutes.” Cody said. He finished washing his hair then washed his body, when he looked down seeing that his cock was hard as a rock. He soaped up his cock and balls then pumped his cock knowing that he needed to cum so damn bad. Just looking at Cal makes him hard and he did not want to go to bed with a hard-on tonight. He kept on pumping thinking of Cal and wishing he was in the shower with him. His body started shaking and then he shot five big spurts of cum on the wall of the shower, leaning against the wall until the shaking stopped. He cleaned the wall and rewashed his cock and balls, got out of the shower to get dressed to go meet up with Cal. Cody walked out the bunkhouse door heading to the barn. When he walked in the barn Cal was standing at Sidney’s stall door talking to her and petting her neck. Cody walked up to Cal saying “Hey, you doing ok?” he did not want to scare Cal by just walking up on him.

“Ya I’m doing good. Did that shower feel good?” Cal said as Cody put his hand on Cal’s waist giving it a squeeze. Cody smiled at Cal looking into his eyes liking what he was seeing in them.

“Shower felt great getting all the days grim off me.” Cody looked around making sure nobody was in the barn. He leaned over and gave Cal a light kiss on the lips

“There is nobody in here Cody, I want a better kiss then that little peck you just gave me.” Cal put his arm around Cody neck pulling him to get a bigger and longer kiss. Cal ran his tongue along the seam of Cody’s lips trying to get him to open his mouth. Cody opened his mouth and gave Cal what he was seeking, they went back and forth with each of them tongue dueling until they had to take a breath. Cody leaned back and looked at the beautiful guy standing in front of him.

“Cal you are gorgeous, I am so glad you came into my life. I know you wanted to take it slow and we just meet today but I am falling for you.” Cody said then gave Cal a lingering kiss and a big hug. “We need to get back and get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be rough for me. It has been a long time since I have been in a saddle longer than a couple hours at a time.”

“Cody, I am proud to have you by my side. Just give me time and we can see where this thing between us is going. I would love to be able to lay by your side all night long holding you, but we have to watch it so nobody here on the ranch finds out about us right now. We both just started working here and I have this Hank crap hanging over my head. We will find our time to be together I promise you that because I sure like the taste of them kisses of yours.” Cal gave Cody a kiss with some tongue action. They both walked back over to the bunkhouse to get some sleep.

The next week was a rough week, Cody thought his legs were going to fall off his body. He had legs cramps almost every night from being in the saddle all day. The bunkhouse did not have a bathtub that he could soak in but Cal found some liniment for Cody’s legs. Cal would meet Cody in the barn after everybody went to sleep and rub the lotion on Cody’s upper leg muscles. Cody enjoyed Cal doing this cuz that gave them the alone time that they missed during the day.

Going into their second week working on the ranch Cal got caught working on the fence line by himself when Cody had to go back to the ranch yard for some supplies. Cody thought that a couple of the guys were working a little further up the fence line so he was not too worried about leaving Cal by himself.

Cal was trying to get a hook on the wire to tighten down when somebody approached him. He thought it was Butch or Buck because they were working on the fence a ways from him. He looked up and saw Steve and Sid from Hank’s ranch looking at him. “What are you guys doing out here? This is private property.” Cal said to Steve knowing that they were there to cause trouble for him.

“Hey Calvin. Hank sent us here to give you a message.” Steve said getting off his horse.

“Really and what would that be?” Cal said standing up looking at Steve but also keeping Sid in his sight.

“Cal you know that Hank fired you because you are a faggot and he hates queer’s. He wants you to drop the suit you have on him, if not he will show you how much he really hates faggots.” Steve said moving a little closer to Cal.

Cal did not hear the horses coming up on him. Steve and Sid jumped on Cal at the same time not hearing the riders coming at them. Hunter and Cody got to Cal about the same time he was jumped. Hunter and Cody came to a stop flying out of their saddles running to Cal pulling Steve and Sid off him. Hunter took on Steve hitting him like a punching bag until Steve fell to the ground not getting up. Cody got Sid down on the ground the same as Hunter. Cody looked over at Cal laying on the ground, he went over to him to make sure he was ok. “Cal you ok?”

“Ya you got here just in time, those two play dirty because they can’t fight one on one. Hank sent them out to get me to drop the suit against him. Thanks for the help Cody.” Cal set up looking around seeing Steve out cold and Sid laying there on the ground sneering at him.

“Cal, I am so sorry leaving you out here by yourself. I told you that I would not let anybody hurt you and look what I did. I am soooo sorry please forgive me.” Cody said with tears about to fall down his cheeks.

“Cody please this is not your fault. If Hank wants to find me he will, I knew that when I had my lawyer file them papers so it not your fault. Please don’t do this, I am fine they only got a couple punches in before you got here.” Cal pleaded with Cody knowing that Hunter was standing there watching them so he knew he could not hold Cody like he wanted to. Cal got up and got Cody to stand up with him. Cal walked over to Sid since Steve was still out cold laying on the ground. “You need to go back to Hank and tell him the next guys he sends out here will be shot for coming on private property. Hunter do you have your phone on you?”

“Ya I do. I have already called the ranch and Ed is on his way out here.” Hunter responded standing over Steve to make sure if he came to he did not take off.

“Good then he will know what he wants to do with these two pieces of shit. You know Sid since Steve can’t hear me, I can’t believe you are here doing this since you have only been with Hank for a couple months. We used to hang out on that ranch and I thought we were friends but, I can see that was all a lie on your part. If I could get away with it I would beat the crap out of you but I am not going to come down to your level and do that. I will let Ed take care of you since this is his property.” Cal said looking at Sid. Cal looked over at Cody seeing that he has composed himself, Cal smiled at him which got Cody to smile back. Cal saw a rider coming up on them, seeing that it was Ed he walked over to Ed before he had a chance to get off the horse. “Ed I am sorry for bringing trouble on the ranch. They are a couple of Hank’s guys, he sent them out here to get me to drop the suit against him.”

“Cal this is not your fault. I will take care of this, I want you and Cody to go back to the ranch. I can see that they got to you by you’re the marks on your face, so are you ok or do you want me to call the doc out to the ranch?” Ed said to Cal getting off his horse walking over to Hunter.

“No Ed I will be fine thanks. Cody let’s head back and let Ed take care of the trash.” Cal walked over to his horse and got in the saddle same as Cody. Cody motioned Cal to follow him. Cody ended up taking Cal to the stream that he found the other day when he was looking for a cow that went astray. Cody pulled up and got off his horse telling Cal “Come on you need to relax for a bit and I want to check to see how bad they got to you. Plus you are too stressed right now to do anything at the yard.”

Copyright © 2013 ShadowDancer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There is a lot of confrontation in this chapter and not a whole lot of resolution to offset it. I hope that's on offer in the next chapter and a quick wrap up with this story-line is on offer soon to connect it back with the main story.

 

I'm real glad to see that you have Cal pushing back a little at Cody after he tells Cal that he's falling in love. That is a peeve of mine, people falling in love at first sight that is. It's not a very realistic thing to have happen. So, good job with that.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..