Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,058 Words
  • 480 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Encounter on the # 3 Subway (New York) - 7. Chapter 7 Alan’s Story  

Dear Reader – The anecdotes that Alan relates are personal / autobiographical. Although I am in my 80s, I remember these events with clarity. There are just some things in your life that one never forgets. This is my personal story up to the summer after my high school graduation at the age 18. After that summer I attended a small liberal arts college in the Midwest in the late 1950s. Personally, college was a dry / sexless period for me. After graduation from college, I accepted a job in New York City. Moving to New York from Ohio was an adventure. My dry / sexless period ended.

My story, as told by Alan:

…………………………………………………………….

Sitting naked at the kitchen table opposite his friend, Alan began, “I have had some adventures. While I would not be willing to share my story with just anyone, you are special. The following are my experiences up to my eighteenth year, the summer prior to starting CUNY.”

“There was nothing special in my early years. I learned to jackoff from boys my age in the neighborhood. At first, there was no cumming. Within a year I was shooting. We would jerkoff together until everyone ejaculated. There was no touching each other, just the joy of learning to do it solo. During my first year in high school, one of my classmates invited me to his home to see the elaborate model train layout he and his father had developed. Our conversation turned to sex and, eventually, we were jerking off together. He told me that most nights he got off by laying on his stomach in bed humping with a sock covering his dick to catch the cum. He would move up and down, shooting without touching himself, just the pressure on his dick. He had a large cut dick that appeared to be flat. I wondered if it got flat from being nightly pressed against the bed. Our only common interests were trains and getting off. We were not friendly otherwise. I have no idea what happened to him.”

“One day when I was about fourteen, I was riding my bike on some dirt paths in the park. The path I was on was secluded. I stopped to talk to a group of boys about my age sitting under a tree. The leader suggested we jerk off together. I said I couldn’t because my friend, Paul, was meeting me and would be coming down that path. Paul was a year older than me. I knew him through scouts. His parents were friendly with mine. When I stated that I could not let Paul catch me messing around, the boys all laughed. ‘He has the biggest dick of all of us and sure enjoys playing around.’ I was surprised that this respected boy and scout would do that. Paul soon arrived. We all jerked off together. His uncut, thick dick was the most impressive of all. After that, Paul and I would meet and go on short bike rides to a secluded spot where we would jerk each other off. My mother was pleased that this admired, older boy was my friend. She would have been shocked to know our common interest. We played around for a couple of years. Paul was an excellent student. I have lost touch with him. Our mothers are friends. My mother told me he was at Princeton University.” (FYI, Paul eventually got a PhD and became a nuclear researcher at Los Alamos National Laboratory.)

“My last experience happened the summer after high school graduation, just before I started classes at CUNY. My dad had a friend at the Board of Education who recommended me for a job as a custodian’s assistant at an elementary school. The job was not interesting. It involved cleaning inside and outside the school. My boss, the custodian, was Jan who was originally from Czechoslovakia. He had immigrated to the USA with his parents as a child. He was married and about 40 years old. I thought this average-sized man with a small mustache and cute smile was handsome.”

“Cleaning light fixtures was one of the most boring chores. School classroom ceilings are high and a ladder had to be moved as each light in the room was first dusted and then washed. This required climbing the ladder to dust the lamp, then going down the ladder and returning with a pail of cleaning solution. Each room had fifteen lights. Not only was the job tiresome, but it was also dusty. Jan and I usually ate lunch in the nurse’s office. One day after lunch, I rested on the bed in the nurse’s office. When Jan stated it was time to go back to work, I jokingly said I couldn’t because of leg cramps from all the ups and downs on the ladder. Jan asked me if my muscles were tight. I replied that they were. He said, ‘If you want, I will do something to make you feel better.’ ”

“I replied, ‘Sure.’ ”

“Jan told me to roll over on my stomach. He then started to massage the lower leg muscles. I told him it really felt good. He continued massaging, moving up to the upper legs. I moaned with pleasure. He then asked if I wanted the front leg muscles massaged. I replied by rolling over onto my back. Jan started again on the lower muscles and gradually moved up the leg. He kept getting closer to my crotch. I again most likely sighed with pleasure. ‘That feels so good.’ Jan was just inches from my cock which he noticed was bulging. He brushed his hand along my cock. I declared ‘Oh yes, that feels good!’ Jan placed his hand on my hard cock. I arched my back and pushed up into his hand. Eventually, he ran his hand up and down the outline of my cock bulging against my pants. He asked, ‘Is it OK if I undo your pants.’ I replied, ‘No problem.’ He unzipped my pants, pulled them and my briefs down. Out popped my hard dick. Jan placed his hand on my cock. He began to stroke it. I looked at Jan’s crotch and saw a smear of precum seeping through his pants. I reached up and began rubbing his hard bulge. Jan stopped stoking me and unzipped and lowered his pants. His hard average-sized cock was uncut with a cockhead that was totally covered by foreskin. He pushed the skin back and rubbed the creamy precum over the exposed head. Jan suggested we finish in the small adjacent bathroom. We stood at the toilet stroking our dicks. I came first. I had to bend forward to aim my dick toward the toilet bowl as my teenage dick usually stood almost straight up when hard. Jan shot moments later. We cleaned up and went back to work. That activity was not mentioned the rest of the day.”

“The following morning when I arrived, it was apparent Jan was upset. Jan finally suggested we sit down and talk. He told me that what he had done should have never happened. As an elementary school employee, he could be fired if there was any indication that he was sexually active on the school grounds. He asked me to forgive him and please to never mention it to anyone.”

“I replied: ‘I will not forgive you since there is nothing to forgive. I enjoyed it. In fact, I was hoping you would have me wash more light fixtures so I will need another lunchtime massage after climbing up and down the ladder all morning.’ We were seated facing each other with our knees almost touching. I then reached over and put both hands on Jan’s thighs and looking straight into Jan’s eyes said: ‘Don’t worry, this is our secret. I would never betray you. I enjoyed it and hope it happens again.’ ”

“Jan just replied: ‘Thank you.’ We went back to work.”

“As we ate lunch in the nurse’s office, I again told Jan I again had a leg cramp. I laid on the cot in the nurse’s office and received another massage. When we were both obviously hard, I asked Jan if I could inspect his uncut cock. Being cut myself, I was intrigued with the natural dick. My friend Paul, from a couple of years earlier, was also uncut. But the skin on his massive dick was not as pliable. Jan leaned in. Slowly he removed his pants and underwear. His hard dick was just inches from my face. I reached up and held the cock in one hand while pushing the skin back with the other. Of course, while I did this the cock started twitching. I rolled the skin back and then up over the head. I was fascinated that the skin was so long and pliable, and that it easily slid back and forth. His foreskin was long enough to completely cover the head, even when Jan was fully rock hard. I gently squeezed it and juiced seeped out. Jan then kneeled next to me and pulled out my cock. It was difficult to get out as it was rock hard. After examining the impressive tool, he led me to the small bathroom and we stroked and shot together.”

“As the days progressed, the anticipation of ten minutes of pleasure encouraged me to work especially hard for this handsome Czech. Sometimes it was more than just once daily. A week later, Jan asked if he could kiss and suck my dick. I replied that I would not let him do it without a condom (or ‘rubber’ as it was called in the 1950s). The next day Jan brought in condoms. He rolled one on me and sucked me off until I filled it. The following day we both wore them and sucked each other off until completion. Those were my first blowjobs as either a giver or taker.”

“My job ended the week before my classes began at CUNY. I visited him a few times that fall. I would go late in the afternoon when there were few people remaining in the building. We would go to his small office and take care of each other. When I went visit him a week before Christmas, he was not there. The new custodian told me he had been promoted and was working at the Board of Education offices in Brooklyn. I took that as a sign and never saw the handsome Czech again.”

“That, my friend, is my coming of age, or should I say ‘cumming-of-age’ story. After my experience with Jan, my outlook on sex changed. I decided that I did not want to just mess around with a guy for just a few moments of pleasure. At the beginning of my second year at the university, I visited the LGBTQ+ Center, attended some events, and eventually volunteered. Being involved in the Center resulted in my coming out. I have had offers from a few guys who suggested we should get to know each other better. I assumed they just wanted a quickie. More than once, guys would play footsie with me and sometimes run their leg up mine as I sat at the information desk. I would let them know, in a nice way, that I was not interested. I wanted to connect with a guy with my heart, not just my dick. Looking at porn and using my hand was all that I needed. Then you, my friend, visited the Center. I do not know why, but I felt attracted to you. While my fist takes care of my needs, doing it with someone I care about is wonderful.” With that last statement, Alan leaned forward, placed his hand on Bruce’s thigh, kissed him, and then took his friend’s hand, leading him back to the bedroom.

Dear Reader – My personal story differs from Alan’s only in location. I grew up in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio. The summer after my senior year, I worked at a school in Cleveland as a custodian’s assistant. The details of that work experience, as told above, are as accurate as I remember. The encounters with the boy a year older took place in my suburban hometown. Although he did eventually earn a PhD, his name, university attended and profession were changed.

If you have personal events to share as I did above, please share with a comment or send me a message at tallguyt@hotmail.com

A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say.  Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language. 

If you are enjoying this story, please take the time to like, comment, and follow it. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop this and future stories. Thanks, Tallguy

Copyright © 2022 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..