Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,437 Words
  • 449 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Encounter on the # 3 Subway (New York) - 8. Chapter 8 It All Comes (Cums) Together 

Both boys had been scheduled to work that Saturday morning - Bruce at the computer store and Alan at his uncle’s furniture warehouse. Each had told his employer that they had a special morning project at school and would come to work in the afternoon. Following showering together again, each went to his job. The pleasure of the morning had the same effect on the boys as twice in the afternoon, both Bruce and Alan took bathroom breaks and briefly relived the events of earlier in the day with dick in hand.

After dinner, Bruce’s father asked if something special had happened at work as he appeared to be in such a pleasurable mood. Bruce laughed when he quietly told his father, out of earshot of his mother, an amusing - but untrue - story.

“A priest brought in his computer for repair. He thought he had lost everything on it as it was running very slow and most of his files would not open. He was panicked that hours of religious work appeared to be lost. I reviewed the computer’s search history and discovered many girlie porn sites had been visited. As a result of his viewing pleasure, his computer had both a virus issues and malware installed. After cleaning the hard-drive, I installed anti-virus and anti-malware software. I left a note with the computer stating that the protection had been installed and that he should never open a file if a warning appeared on the screen. I looked at some of the sites he visited. Let’s just say I got an education today.”

His father chuckled, “I know you are a healthy, inquisitive young man with excellent computer skills. I would be shocked if that was the first time you saw such stuff.”

“And you are a healthy middle-aged daddy. I would be shocked if you told me you never looked at such stuff. Let’s change the subject. Did the Yankees win today?” Bruce wondered if his father’s reaction would have been so pleasant if he had him told that his romp with Alan had put him in such a good mood.

After their conversation, Bruce told his father he was going to his room to study. What he planned to do was call Mark and share his adventures and then, hopefully, have some erotic screen time with Alan.

Mark was at a bar with three friends when his phone rang. He saw Bruce’s name on the screen. The evening had not been much fun. Two of his friends, who were long-time partners, spent most of the evening discussing and arguing about travel plans. “Hey guys, I should take this call.” As he walked toward the exit and quiet, he answered the phone, “Hey Buddy, What’s up – and I mean your overall life as well as below the belt.” Bruce had previously told Mark about his new friend and happily reported in detail the multiple events of the morning. As Mark listened, he mentally reminisced about his first experiences years earlier. After their discussion about Bruce’s activities, Mark asked, “My friend, you have finally and truly come out to yourself. When will you come out to the straight world, specifically, your parents?” Bruce replied that this had been on his mind, but he was not sure how to approach the subject. Not eager to return to the bickering of his friends in the bar, Mark discussed the topic with his young friend. His suggestions included talking to Alan about his coming out, if he had, as well as discussing with other guys and counselors at the LGBTQ+ Center. Forty minutes later, Mark returned to the bar and annoyingly his friends were still quarreling about their plans.

Bruce then called Alan. When he discovered Alan was also in the privacy of his bedroom, the two happily agreed to have cybersex using Skype. Following their simultaneous cummings, Bruce asked Alan about his coming out.

“I came out to my parents last year. First I read some material available at the Center. Then I discussed coming out with friends and counselors at the Center. One evening, as my parents and I were watching a Yankee game on TV, I stated, ‘There is something I want to tell you. I am gay.’ I did not know what to expect. Their reaction was not good. Both expressed bewilderment and questioned if I really knew what I was talking about. After some discussion, I agreed to get counseling. What they did not know was that the counselor I would see was at the LGBTQ+ Center. I met with a counselor who gave me material to share with my parents. That evening I told them I had seen the counselor. I did not let them know he was at the LGBTQ+ Center. As the counselor suggested, I told them being gay was not acquired but part of me since birth. I continued explaining that it was impossible to change, and that all I could do was deny my feelings to myself and not be the person I was meant to be. I do not know if my mom and dad read the material. There has been no discussion since, positive or negative. I assume they have begrudgingly accepted who I am. I do not believe they have shared my orientation with any of their family or friends. It is sort of like a ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ situation at home. Not bad, not good.”

Later that week, Bruce decided to bite the bullet and tell his parents. He was surprised at their reaction. His father was the first to comment. “You are who you are. If I were religious I would say, ‘It’s God’s choosing.’ You should be relieved that this is 2022 and not fifty years earlier. Your grandfather told me that his brother, Hamish was caught in a ‘situation’ with another boy by his father, your great-grandfather who threatened to throw him out of their home. That other boy and Hamish have now been together over forty years. They are respected professionals in Edinburgh. Hamish is a Chartered Accountant (similar to Certified Public Accountant – C.P.A. in USA) and Archie, a lawyer.”

His mother continued, “We love you, Bruce. You have made us so proud. Just be happy.”

The three hugged. Later that evening, Bruce Skyped Alan. Before their virtual goodnight jackoff session, he told his friend about his parents’ positive reaction.

About a month later, Bruce’s grandfather called and told him he was having computer problems. Bruce was invited to dinner the following evening. When he arrived, his grandfather admitted there were no computer issues. Pouring from a bottle of Talisker 10 Year Single Malt Scotch, grandfather handed glasses to Bruce and grandmother. “A toast to the fine young man our Bonny Boy has become.” While Bruce was not an expert on whiskeys, he did know that this Scotch was reserved for special occasions. The conversation over dinner focused on Bruce and his studies at CUNY. Then, his grandfather spoke up. We have a favor to ask of you. Edith and I plan a trip to Scotland in two months. We will be gone about four weeks. My parents are now in their eighties. It has been five years since I last visited. Also, my brother, Hamish, is getting married. His partner, Archie, and he have decided to tie the knot. They met at university and have been together since – over forty years. Hamish has asked me to be his ‘best man.’ I love my brother and am honored to be part of his and Archie’s celebration.” With a twinkle in his eye, grandfather continued, “Your father told me about your, as they say, ‘coming out.’ Love you grandson. We’re delighted you have discovered yourself. It was not so easy for Hamish those many years ago. His and Archie’s lifestyle was not accepted by my parents. Actually, they had to keep it a secret, since a man living with another man was actually illegal back then. Now they are out, proud and happy.”

Then grandmother continued, “Would you be willing to stay at our place while we are gone. Lily and Oliver (their cats) would be most appreciative if someone where here on a regular basis. We understand you have a friend. We would not object to his staying here with you.”

Bruce was dumbfounded with the turn in the conversation. “I would be delighted to look after Lily and Oliver. I want you to meet my friend, Alan. His parents are not as accepting of his life as you obviously are.”

A week later the grandparents invited Bruce, his parents and Alan to dinner. Finishing the bottle of Talisker, the three generations of men bonded. This was the first time Bruce’s parents had met Alan. After dinner both his mother and grandmother complimented Bruce on finding such a fine friend.

Bruce and Alan were in ‘gay heaven,’ living together. They had moved into the small guest room that grandfather used as a home office. While neither had extensive kitchen experience, they enjoyed experimenting and soon were preparing healthy meals. While neither boy had discussed their concerns with the other, both had been apprehensive about their living together. Each had feared that too much togetherness would create conflicts. Happily, there were no tensions or disputes. The guest room which, had been Bruce’s father’s childhood room, had a pair of twin (single) beds. Without any discussion, on the first night they shared one bed. During their entire stay the second bed was used as a storage area. The cuddling following sex only increased their caring for each other.

They talked to the grandparents frequently on Skype. One evening while they were online with them, Grandmother had a request. “We have decided to stay in Scotland until the end of the summer. Would you two be willing to stay at our place an additional two months?”

The answer, as the grandparents had expected, was a resounding ‘YES.’

The grandparents returned mid-September, after the university term had started. This would be Bruce’s and Alan’s final year with graduation the following May. Soon after their return, grandmother asked if they would be willing to ‘cat sit’ for two weeks in October while they took a Caribbean cruise. They were also asked to take care of Lily and Oliver from the end of November to April while the grandparents avoided the cold New York City winter by renting a house in Florida.

The constant togetherness only increased their love and devotion for each other.

EPILOG

A week after Bruce and Alan graduated from CUNY, a small group assembled at the picturesque 91st Street Garden (where Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan discovered each other in the final scene of the 1998 film ”You’ve Got Mail”) in Riverside Park, overlooking the Hudson River. Bruce, proudly wearing his MacDonald tartan kilt, and Alan, wearing a conservative suit accentuated with a MacDonald tartan necktie, stood together holding hands, as the Justice of the Peace (a ‘friend with benefits’ of Mark) spoke the wedding vows. Next to Bruce was his Best Man, Mark, while Alan was supported by his older brother. Bruce’s father and grandfather were attired in MacDonald kilts. The service concluded with grandfather’s bagpipe rendition of ‘Amazing Grace.’

Following the service, Mark hosted all for a reception at his nearby apartment. Grandfather’s contribution of Guinness Stout and Scotch Whiskey helped liven the party. As Bruce and Alan shared a quiet moment in the kitchen, Mark entered. “Are you a properly dressed, or should I say undressed, Scotsman?”

Mark moved in and copped a feel similar to his grope on the subway. Except this time, his hand found the nearly erect dick that had resulted from the newlyweds being near each other in the kitchen. As Bruce leaned in and kissed Mark on his left cheek, Alan leaned in and whispered in his right ear, “Thanks for helping my love discover who he is. And a greater thanks for suggesting he visit the LGBTQ+ Center where we met.”

Following a weeklong road / honeymoon trip through New England, Bruce and Alan returned to their recently purchased co-op apartment. Bruce’s grandparents had given the couple a cash wedding present for the down payment. After looking at various apartments in Manhattan and Brooklyn neighborhoods, the couple decided on a one-bedroom unit on the top floor of the grandparents’ building.

The following Monday, they walked together to the nearby subway. They would each begin their fulltime careers that day. After receiving seven job offers, Bruce accepted an IT Support position at the New York City office of The Bank of Scotland. Alan’s position was with an accounting firm located in midtown Manhattan. They took the Number 1 Local from their neighborhood and changed to The Number 3 Express train at 96th Street. With their bodies pressed together in the crowded train, Alan looked at Bruce with a smirk. As Bruce felt a hand pressed against his dick he quietly told his husband, “Don’t even think of going there. You already had it this morning. I do not want to arrive at my new job on the first day with a stained crotch.”

On a Saturday, a few weeks later, Bruce, Alan and Grandfather shared lunch in their new apartment. Grandmother had taken the train to visit her sister for the day in Westport, Connecticut. Bruce had always enjoyed being with his grandfather. Today, the two young men discussed their activities in their new positions. Handing his grandfather another a bottle Guinness Stout, Bruce stated, “Often on hot, sunny days like this, Alan and I enjoy the sun on our balcony. You are welcome to join us. However, I must warn you, since we are on the top floor and there are no other balconies on this side of the building at this level, we sunbathe au naturel with complete privacy.”

With a chuckle, “Haven’t had the pleasure of total exposure in years. That is not something your grandmother is into. I’ll happily join you.”

Bruce and Alan, wearing only T shirts and shorts, lost their clothes as they walked to the deck. Soon after, grandfather appeared. As he stepped onto the balcony, Bruce almost gasped as he discretely observed his patriarch’s impressive endowment. The perfectly formed uncut, natural dick of this handsome Scotchman in his sixties was truly evidence of the source of Bruce’s own remarkable endowment (although not quite up to grandfather’s).

With that happy thought, this story concludes as the married life of this delightful couple begins. Thanks for reading!

p> Your comments will help me develop future stories. You may make a comment below or contact me at tallguyct@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say.  Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language.  

Copyright © 2022 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great story.  Seems like a lot of coincidences led to their meeting, and things turned out well for them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I enjoyed the gentle pace of a fun story filled with very real events.  Ending was perfect !

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..