Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,706 Words
  • 1,107 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Encounter on the # 3 Subway (New York) - 4. Chapter 4 A Virgin No More

Saturday morning, Bruce woke with his usual morning woodie. Any normal morning, he would take care of it before getting out of bed or put on a robe to cover it and go to the bathroom. There he would first admire himself in the mirror, play with the hard cock and then step into the shower. With liquid soap on his hand, he would lubricate the throbbing piece and gently stroke. Sometimes he would stop stroking just before the eruption and concentrate on soaping the rest of his body. Then he would again stroke and stop. He had learned this was called ‘edging.’ If both his parents had left for work, often he would continue the self-torture for a half hour or more. Usually, he would open the shower door and watch himself in the mirror. Eventually he would let himself, release shooting against the shower wall or toward the mirror with his jism landing on the floor. He would chuckle to himself, ‘With all that stroking and soaping, I must have the cleanest dick in the world.’ But this was not a normal morning. He looked at his hard woodie and told it, “Sorry buddy - today you will have to wait. I do not know what will happen later, but we should save ourselves for whatever if anything.” A very disappointed dick eventually shriveled.

An extremely nervous, horny, conflicted Bruce waited for the subway on the downtown platform at the 181st Street station near his home. As the train rolled into the station, he stepped back. The doors opened. Bruce could not convince his feet to move. The doors closed and Bruce watched the train pull out of the station.

At this point his dick and his feet had a serious argument. The dick won and Bruce boarded the next train. Arriving at 96th Street, his feet again were reluctant to move. Just as the doors were closing, Bruce jumped up and got off the train.

Mark also woke with a morning woodie. Being double the age of subway boy, his hardon was not as strong, but the feeling was just as intense. While the thought was tempting, he was not going to do anything that might dampen his libido. He reminded himself that hopefully, he would soon be competing with a twink. Following a no-dick-play shower, coffee and a bagel he made the bed, tidied the bathroom and made sure the place was presentable. Usually on a sunny Saturday morning, he would have run in Riverside Park followed by an erotic shower. Today was different.

Over the years he had had encounters with many men, some of whom he never learned their names. While sex with a stranger was not unusual, this was a very different situation. Never had he had sex with someone half his age. The only time he had ever been with someone the age of subway boy was when he was of a similar age. He fastidiously chose his outfit of dark blue nylon/spandex boxer briefs that emphasized his package, button fly 501 Levis, a black nylon T shirt, no socks and grey sneakers.

As he walked the three blocks to Starbucks, his dick began to consider what might happen. The half hard piece resulted in a subtle but obvious bulge. After entering, he found an empty table in the back. To calm himself he took out his phone to attempt the ‘Wordle’ of the day.

Bruce entered the Starbucks soon after at ten minutes to 10:00. Looking around he spotted the familiar face sitting at a back table. Mark was staring at his phone. As Bruce approached the table, Mark looked up and with a big smile. “Hello my friend. Let’s order coffee and pastry.” Returning to the table with their food which Mark had paid for, they sat. Mark began, “First I have a question. What is your name? You don’t have to tell me your last name.” Bruce formally introduced himself giving his full name. Then Mark continued, “So, how were your classes this week?” For about ten minutes the chatter continued discussing school, the New York Yankees, the weather and Mark’s work.

Finally, Mark quietly stated, “I am sure you did not come here to discuss school, the Yankees or the weather. Let’s talk about the real thing. What happened on the subway was totally out of character for me. Believe me, I did not intentionally place my hand there in the hopes of copping a feel. But, when I realized where it was I did not pull away, as I should have. I assumed that you either were unaware of the intrusion or did not object. As crowded as the subway was, you could have moved away. When I imagined you pressed in, following by what I assumed was a rising dick, I was lost in lust. You know the rest. When I got a handful of your piece, followed by your smile, I was unable to control myself. I live three blocks from here. Would you like to go to my place? There we can talk freely. If you want, we will continue what we started on the subway. I promise I will not ask you to do anything you do not want to do or are uncomfortable with. As we play, if you say ‘No,’ we stop. OK?”

Bruce got silent. Finally, he got the courage to state, “I have a confession to make.”

Immediately various scenarios flashed through Mark’s mind. ‘He is going to tell me he is diseased, probably HIV-Positive, or maybe that he is a ‘rent boy’ and expects cash up front. Is he about to give me a menu of sex acts and the dollar price of each?’

Very quietly Bruce confessed, “I have never been with a man or woman. I watch a lot of porn, so I know what guys do. I do not know if the porn is real or just acting. While I fantasize doing what I see on the screen, I don’t know if some of what I see is really done. I am afraid I will be a big disappointment to you.”

Mark was relieved. He had not considered the possibility that he would be with a virgin. However, he was thankful that the virgin was apparently healthy and not a hustler. “I am sure you are not the only guy your age that has not done it. While I had some experience by your age, I was very confused. It was really awkward. Since my encounters were with guys close to my age, we were usually both very inexperienced. I was horny, but sometimes did not know what to do with a guy. Eventually, with time, I was no longer mystified and was able to totally enjoy it. And I certainly did learn to enjoy it. At least you have a head start on me. When I was in my early twenties there was very little available on the internet. My education was limited to videos I rented or bought that portrayed man sex in various forms. Like you, I was not sure if guys really did some of the stuff I saw on screen, or if it was just actors trying to make a buck”

What Mark said about being confused when he was Bruce’s age was a total lie. At age 15 he met a likeminded friend and the beginning of satisfying gay sex began. He told this ‘white lie’ in order to reassure Bruce that he had nothing to be ashamed of for being inexperienced.

“Let’s go, OK?” Mark stood and Bruce, almost in a trance followed. Mark led the shy young man through the door to his home. As soon as the door was closed, Mark stared in Bruce’s eyes. “Let’s continue our subway ride. With Bruce against the wall in the entry hall, Mark gently placed his hand on the twink’s crotch. Bruce did not resist. Keeping his hand over the crotch, Mark slowly massaged the rising piece. Bruce did not resist. Mark kneeled and unzipped the pants. Bruce did not resist. With some difficulty Mark took out the now rock-hard dick. Bruce did not resist. He unbuckled the belt and pulled down the pants and underwear. He examined the perfect specimen. The nearly eight-inch (18 cm.) rod stood tall. Although hard, the foreskin completely covered the head. Being cut himself, Mark especially enjoyed the sight of a natural piece. He immediately imagined docking. The balls were full and hung low. The crowning glory of this perfect sight was the thatch of curly red hair. Mark wrapped his hand around the shaft. Bruce did not resist. He gently stroked it. Bruce did not resist. He pulled the skin back and examined the pink mushroom head. He wondered how the skin could cover such a large head. He gently squeezed and precum dripped out. He looked up. Bruce stared down. “You have an amazing dick. Perfectly formed and special to me because it is uncut.” He leaned forward and kissed the head exposed by the pulled-back skin. Bruce did not resist. The sight of this perfectly formed virgin cock was overwhelming. Mark leaned in and swallowed it all. The taste was as amazing as the sight. The musky aroma of the clean uncut virgin was marvelous. Bruce did not resist.

Mark had to restrain himself from continuing to deep throat Bruce. He correctly assumed that he was within seconds of swallowing the cream of innocence.

Mark stood. “Let’s go to the bedroom.” As Bruce stepped out of his pants, Mark took his hand, and without any resistance led him to the bedroom. The two stood next to the bed. Bruce was now wearing only a T shirt and jacket. Mark unzipped the jacket and pulled it off. He then placed his hands on the bottom of the T shirt and pulled it up over Bruce’s head. The young man assisted by raising his arms. With hands over his head, Bruce’s armpits sprouting ginger colored hair were exposed. Mark leaned in and sniffed the scent, a combination of soap, deodorant and man. The naked virgin with a rock hard, dripping dick was totally yielding.

“Now my friend, it is your turn to undress me.” Mark placed Bruce’s hand on the top of his T shirt. The imprint of the hardened nipples did not escape Bruce’s eyes. As if in a daze, the young man slowly pulled the shirt up and off. As Mark raised his arms, Bruce observed the clean-shaven armpits. Mark took Bruce’s hand and placed it on his belt buckle. After the buckle was undone and Levis unbuttoned. Mark suggested, “It will be easier to remove my pants if you kneel.” As he said this, Mark kicked off his shoes. Bruce knelt and pulled the Levis down and then off. He then stared at the dark blue nylon/spandex boxer briefs holding a bulge and displaying a stain. Mark placed Bruce’s hands on either side of the waist band. As the boxers were lowered, Mark’s six-inch plus dripping cut dick popped out.

With the dickhead close to his face Bruce quietly stated, “This is the first man’s hard dick, other than my own, that I have ever seen.”

Mark replied, “You may touch it.”

Bruce gently placed his forefinger on the dickhead. He then wrapped his fist around the shaft. He slowly stroked. Then he gently squeezed it. Out poured precum. He leaned forward and softly kissed the wet head. He was not repelled by the thought of his tongue touching the juicy head as he had seen numerous porn scenes of dick-mouth action. He kissed it a second time but was not ready to swallow the shaft as he had seen Mark do, and also frequently on man porn. Although the touch was light, Mark was overwhelmed by desire as he felt empathy with the virgin. “Your touch feels wonderful, my friend. So good that I might lose control and cum. While my dick is pleading to let it shoot, my heart wants to enjoy you more before we finish act one. Let’ go to the bed.”

Without hesitation the two were on the bed. Mark wrapped his arms around the obedient boy who reciprocated. They were now wrapped together, face to face, chest to chest and dripping hard dicks entwined. Mark suppressed the desire to give a hard, deep kiss. He wasn’t sure his friend was ready for that or even desired such intimate contact. He snuggled his cheek against Bruce’s. The young man did not resist.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was only about five minutes, Mark was no longer able to control his desires. He crawled down and swallowed the virgin dick. Almost immediately Bruce cried out, “I’m cumming.” Mark immediately made the decision that it would be more enjoyable to watch the eruption rather than swallow it. As his lips withdrew from the dick, it spewed gobs and gobs onto Bruce’s stomach and chest. While Mark wanted to lick his friend clean, he thought it best this first time, to gently wipe him clean with the towel conveniently placed on the nightstand. As Mark moved back into the cuddling position Bruce whispered, “That was the most amazing feeling of my life.” Mark was tempted to take his dick in hand and finish himself. However, he assumed that a horny young stud in his early twenties would soon be ready for act two. While in his forties, Mark was able to cum two, three, four times over a night-long session. But he was not positive he would be recharged in minutes.

After cuddling awhile, Mark led his friend to the shower. As soon as Mark began soaping Bruce, the young man was rock hard and had lust in his eyes. Bruce lathered Mark and used the foam to lubricate and stroke the older man’s dick. Mark finally pushed Bruce’s hand away and knelt. After rinsing off the uncut masterpiece, he lost all resistance. He swallowed it until his nose pressed against the red ginger thatch crowning the dick. Almost immediately Bruce again cried out, “I’m cumming.” This time Mark did not lean back to enjoy the sight. Instead, he wrapped his arms around the young man’s ass and pulled the dick in deep as cum gushed down his throat. After swallowing the last drop, Mark stood and pleaded, “Please finish me off.” He placed Bruce’s hand on his lathered dick and soon rewarded the young man with his first sight of a guy cumming in person, not just porn on a screen.

After a short rest, the two naked men shared beers at the kitchen table. Mark got out of his chair and stood behind his friend. He massaged the shoulders and then moved down and played with the nipples. As they hardened from the gentle tweaks, the uncut dick also hardened. Mark then kneeled in front of his friend. The first two encounters had been so lustful that he had not taken time to examine the impressive piece. He played with the skin pulling it back exposing the moist head and then pulled it forward. With the skin pulled completely over the head he pushed his finger into the hole. Lubricated with precum, he was able to gently finger fuck the hole in the skin and massage the hidden head. Bruce moaned with pleasure. Mark leaned in and stuck his tongue down the skin hole. He then swallowed the shaft. To Marks pleasure, the blow job did not result with an immediate cum blasting. The already twice satisfied dick was enjoying the attention it was receiving. As Mark sucked, he stroked himself. This time after Bruce eventually shot into his mouth, Mark spit the spunk onto his hand and used it to lubricate his dick as he stroked. Impulsively, he stood and blasted his second load of the day onto the stomach, dick and balls of a very surprised young man. The two returned to the shower and playfully washed each other as two tired, soft dicks rested.

The two agreed to meet in two days, on Monday morning, the one-week anniversary of their encounter on #3 subway.

A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say.  Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language. 

If you are enjoying this story, please take the time to like, comment, and follow it. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop this and future stories.

Copyright © 2022 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This 'SUBWAY' has more edible meat between their buns.😜

Oh you want a comment about this chapter? My bad ROLF.

Well written chapter that probes some previously unexplored areas. Goes where no man has gone before (sorry captain, shall I assume the position?)

With tongue firmly in cheek, i'll stop now as my train is coming.

train tunnel GIF

 

Edited by Anton_Cloche
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..