Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Angel Love - 1. Chapter 1

Finally the new week! He was looking forward to this one. All he had ever wanted was to stop girls from spying on whatever he did, their longing gazes made him feel sick. He knew he had everything a woman wanted. His father had left him two companies and he was one of the biggest players in the industry. Looks of a businessman, with a lean bod which just made him look attractive and young in spite of the sophistication he carried himself with. He was poised, handsome, rich, confident, intelligent and......gay?

He never thought of himself as attractive. But he knew he was- couldn’t deny much from the way all the women tried to jump on him! But it wasn’t women he cared about. Not even men. But women? He wanted to get rid of them. He had had female secretaries to assist him, like it usually is for businessmen. But they somehow always managed to fall for him. It wasn’t entirely their fault. He was attractive, had everything to give them and he never even seemed to expect! There, that was what had all women go crazy about him. A lot of women had worked for him and this man here wouldn't just look at them in a way that would offend a lady. He was just so decent and classy. Gay??...nah! A man like him is never gay!

He was muscled, not overtly but went gymming every day and had it for working out daily, kept a little stubble - a sign of richness, cropped his hair fairly short but managed to always style it in the sexiest ways. He had eyes which were hazel brown and so deep a person could drown. He was smart, so smart a woman just watching him walk on the street would never dare like him. He wasn’t the best looking person conventionally, but his upbringing made him so sophisticated in all his mannerisms that he was out of reach for some, or so they perceived to be true.

After today, he wouldn’t have to bother to break hearts of more women. Women go overboard with their feelings...anytime he rejected any of his pretty secretaries after they would throw days of pleading and wonderful ways of love confessions at him, it would make him guilty of shattering their world. He did not know how he managed to have women fall in LOVE with him. 'Is being straight always like this?’ he would think. But being gay certainly wasn't. He hadn't felt so strongly about anybody. Yes, from the background he came, he had bumped into a lot of good looking and intelligent men, but love? No, not yet. The gay men he had known and had been with never created such an effect on him. He had been with some guys across the globe after college. He never dared to date anyone who’d know him or his family personally.

In college, he was never the girls' guy. Girls thought he was way too shy to ask for anything they'd wanted and made themselves happy with other 'ordinary' guys. Guys like to hang out with him because he was rich and always managed to have the latest accessories, clothes, cars, gadgets, play stations and what not. They would try to befriend him, but he would always maintain his distances and slowly they would drift away.

He had known forever he was different. But it wouldn't suit his father's image and this IMAGE was everything he was living for especially after his father had passed away.

 

"Sir, a male secretary?” Josh had asked.

 

"Yes, you heard it right. Arrange for one as soon as possible. I have a lot of work pending. And I'm sure you aren't too keen on finishing it for me. So do as I say. I want Miss Bella removed and given reasons she deserves. You know me and you know I can't handle these women anymore. I want a man as a new secretary so that I don't have to worry about all this insanity. Get going now. And make it till next Monday. And Josh, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Daniel and if it is too much for you then Mr. Daniel would do."

 

"But sir, err, Mr. Daniel, I don't think men like to work as secretaries. It is difficult to find a guy...”

 

"If it is too much of work then just give an ad in the newspaper and let’s wait if someone turns in and I will take the effort to interview them myself. Is that OK with you? Or are there any more problems?"

 

"Err, no. But..."

 

"No buts, you may go."

 

Josh was gone. Daniel had never talked to his employees in such a manner. He was always the one who managed his temper whatever be the situation. Strict at times but only when the situations needed him to be. But that day, he didn't know. He wanted to get over with it. He thought turning down women all the time could let his secret out. He was not ready for it, would never be ready for it. Daniel Lawrence Tranter. That’s what he was. And how could he spoil it by being The GAY Daniel Lawrence Tranter? The thought made him shudder. Being with women didn’t mean one had to marry them, but he couldn't fake it. He couldn’t fake the act. He was hundred percent gay and thought sleeping with a woman was like sleeping with an object. No excitement, no passion, no feelings. Just the act.

The fact that he was gay was a fact known only to him. Just nobody ever thought he would be. He didn't have the freedom to let anyone know. It didn't matter. For him, sex wasn't always so important. He would look at men but that didn't mean he wanted them too badly he couldn't survive.

 

Today was Monday and he was looking forward to what kind of men would want to be personal assistants. The thought made him laugh. He wouldn't be one. But he really wanted one. And hoped there would at least be one...not anyone but one who would be decent at paperwork, had a decent fluency in another language or two, who would know to use the computer, maybe have a diploma in Business Administration and wouldn't be like a dog who does exactly like instructed and never more.

He waited patiently. It was 12:00 and the time to begin. He opened the curtains slightly from where he could see the receptionist's desk and the front verandah where the interviewees were supposed to wait. There were some. He was actually going to have one. He glanced at all of them. He wanted to guess who would be the smarter one. There was a fat one who was sweating so much he actually resembled a pig. 'Smelly', he thought. But that was no way to judge, it would only make him prejudiced. So he thought he should stop and decided to look away when his eyes caught a glimpse of something unreal.

There was a guy sitting quietly at the very left near the receptionist's desk. He looked a bit nervous. He looked like it would be really unfortunate if he wasn't selected. He had light brown hair, some of which fell on his right eye. He tried too hard to keep his fringes from falling and to maintain his formal look but the struggle was in vain. Daniel felt butterflies in his stomach. He had never felt like this before. He continued to watch. The guy had the most twinkling eyes he had ever seen, the most beautiful eyes a human being could have. A brightest blue, with the effect of being watery and filled with emotions and concern for the world.

Such a glow on his face and a perfect jaw, lips so full and kissable a woman would die to have them. Daniel kept going back to the hair where the guy was still struggling to hold them back. 'Oh! So smooth and soft', he thought and wanted to run his fingers through them. He was the most beautiful person Daniel had ever seen. So much, he thought he was dreaming.

The guy was well dressed, nothing too expensive but neat. Formal occasions demanded formal clothes. A shirt, trousers, a belt, leather shoes. Everything fit so well on his perfect physique. He was slender but had broad shoulders, a thin waist and tall legs. He could easily become a fashion model with those looks but his face didn't carry the attitude to be one. He had the look which could make any person melt and confide in him with all sorrows of life. So warm and bright he made the atmosphere around him glow. He was sunshine. The feeling in Daniel’s stomach was growing. He felt an ache in his groin. He couldn't understand it and felt a deep sense of fear. No! He couldn't let it happen.

Did anyone watch him stare? He had the dark glass like a plush car's window pane where he could see everything on the outside but no one could see what was happening inside.

'Whew', he was happy he got them fit. He was suddenly becoming nervous to take the interview. He would never appoint that guy, whoever he was.

He called to start the interview. The first guy came. His name was Billy. Billy didn’t fit the needs since he wasn’t IT proficient. He wasn’t even very good with words. No, Daniel could find better. He called in more guys. He didn't know what was stopping him from approving of any. Is it that he wanted to appoint 'that' guy and was finding some flaw in all of these? He hoped 'that' guy would not speak English or would be really difficult at paperwork or could not write at all. He was being tortured from keeping his mind from drifting to 'that' guy whose name he would soon know.

 


"Mr. Terence Hudson", Sophie called.

"Yes ma'am", Terence got up. He really wanted this job. This job was perfect with little stress and responsibility. 'PA??' he had thought, 'wouldn't need much'. But he never considered a job inferior and was ready to take up any job that came his way.

He knocked at the door. "May I come in, sir?", he asked.

"Yes, come in"..

Terence slowly opened the door. He approached the table where a smartly dressed man sat hunched over some file.

"Have a seat ", said the man without looking up. Terence felt nervous. It was his work file 'the man' whose name Terence very well knew was looking at.

"Pretty impressive, I must say", Daniel said and looked up. He hadn't known all this time as to who had walked in through the door. He skipped a heartbeat when he saw Terence sit right opposite him at a distance of almost two and a half feet. The closeness made him shiver and he again got the same feeling in his stomach.

Terence’s face lit up by the remark. He knew he was getting this job. 'Pretty impressive'? 'Wow'...a good way to start.

"Thank you, sir", Terence said.

"Huh?.. Oh! Yes, I must say you maintained all your grades throughout college. And you also play baseball? Eh? Pretty good you know?” what was Daniel doing? He was searching for words but could only end up blabbering nonsense.

“Yes...I liked sports...I played baseball but really love all of them, especially soccer", Terence bit his lip. He saw Daniel staring at him and he knew he was talking too much. "Umm...sorry", was what he managed after a long silence.

Terence’s 'sorry' brought Daniel back from where his thoughts had drifted. He had been looking at Terence and wondering that he was more of a T-shirt and jeans guy than the formal clothes he was wearing, and how cute he would look in them, how his hair would go all messy after the games, how he would just run his fingers through them, how he would smile and just melt away all of them watching the game, even the opponents, how he looked like a guy just got out of college, how he must be so young…

"What?"

"Uh...sorry sir, I am talking too much, aren’t I?"

"Umm huh? Oh it’s okay. I was just lost in some thought. Give me a minute or two." Daniel sipped in some water and continued. "Terence, why did you decide to work at such an early age? You must just be out of college. You think you should work?"...’say 'no please, I understand sir, I should just go’. Say it Terence', Daniel thought.

"I want to be on my own sir, my mom doesn't earn enough to fund my education at the university and I sure don't want to be a burden on her. I am not a city boy and I live here with a buddy and have to maintain myself with no aid. I really want to do this and I need this, sir."

That was so nice of Terence to think about his mother and want to be on his own at such an early age. 'What?’ thought Daniel, why was he getting so personal? He was just another applicant. Something wasn't right. Was he thinking about Terence more than he should really think? He was just a boy, a young boy, a pretty young boy who had the face of an angel and the body of a God and such a mesmerizing voice and his hair....'stop it Daniel, are you a pedophile, lusting over young boys?' when Daniel thought about it he realized that he himself wasn't too old and Terence surely wasn't a kid. Why did he look at himself as an older person looking from somewhere above down at the world? He never thought he was also just one of them. He was also like Terence forced to work at an early age, the only difference being more money to look after.

He then went through the file and realized Terence was well over 22 years which was not too young. He thought about himself, he was just 26. Would this mean he would be able to ask Terence?...

Terence had been looking at his interviewer and could not guess what was going through his mind all this time. He could see Daniel’s expressions change from confused to worried to satisfied to worried again...he just couldn’t understand. What was so difficult in appointing a PA? He looked at the clock. It was about to strike 1 pm and all that they had done was utter some words and stare since he had walked in at 12:15. He was becoming hungry and more so he wanted to see Richard. The thought made him smile. 'Richard would be waiting for lunch', he thought.

 

Daniel finally said, "Okay Terence, you get this job. Come early tomorrow so that Sophie can explain the schedule to you and you can get to work. There isn't much work but I prefer honesty, punctuality and most importantly neat work."

"Oh, yes sir, thank you sir, you won't have any complaints from my side, I assure you sir." Terence was so happy he could dance with excitement. This was way easier than he had imagined.

"Okay. You may leave", Daniel sighed as Terence walked out the door. Was this what he really wanted? Why couldn't he just stop himself from appointing Terence? Did he really want more? 'Terence deserved the job and I gave it to him. Yes, that is it, nothing more', Daniel tried to believe. But deep down he knew he was feeling something for this boy he had never felt before for anyone. Was this the feeling of new love, emotions? Daniel didn't know. This feeling was very alien to him.

Terence’s face had done wonders on his heart. He wanted to touch him, feel his skin, hold him and stroke his hair. The sensation in his groin grew and he was turning hard by just imagining Terence. This was the first time Daniel really, truly felt the need to acknowledge his sexuality.

'Why did I ever want a male assistant, just why?' he thought. Daniel had succeeded in keeping the eyes of women off of him but how he would manage keeping his eyes off of Terence, he didn't know. There was a bigger question, was Terence even gay?

Let me know if you want me to continue! :)
Copyright © 2012 TheBiggestFan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A good start.. I like it... I really want to know about Daniel... What is he in closet

And about Terence too.. still young.. and get a job as PA to Daniel...

Let see what happen next

Thxs

Link to comment
On 04/24/2012 11:32 AM, unlikelyu said:
A good start.. I like it... I really want to know about Daniel... What is he in closet

And about Terence too.. still young.. and get a job as PA to Daniel...

Let see what happen next

Thxs

Thanks, unlikelyu! I appreciate the review! You'll get to know more soon! :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..