Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 3,383 Words
  • 3,105 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Faceless Bus Stalker Alpha - 9. Chapter 9

When my arm was placed in a sling and I was told that recovery could take a full month, I was relieved that it hadn't been my dominant one. I had broken bones in the past and could use my opposite hand to write, but it wasn't nearly as fast and fluid as my dominant one. I studied best when I wrote down or typed out notes, so I figured I was a bit more of a visual than an auditory learner.

On the downside, that also meant that I had to work harder at listening to others as I grew older.

Really? I think you're a great listener.

I shot my Alpha a wry smile. The two of us were really starting to get a hold of our rare bond and the fact that we could communicate through our thoughts to one another. Every now and then, it would be embarrassing…like when I felt the need to throw away my 'special' pillow and Lexus laughed for a full two minutes about it. Lex hadn't come out unscathed, either, since the memories of his past dating mishaps (1) assaulted him whenever his mom shared old pictures of him with us. But, most of the time, we treated each other's stray thoughts as candid comments. The more we became used to it, the less it bothered us.

I don't know…if I hadn't been talking so much and goofing off with Morgan, I'd have paid more attention to what was going on around us and we might not have been taken like that.

You were both targeted. They made sure that you were off-guard. No one can be on sharp alert every minute of every hour of the day.

I reached out to grasp his hand with my dominant one. The mere warmth was somehow comforting. But, once again, the image of my best friend all bruised and beaten up rose to my mind. In all the fights that I had been in, whether I started them or not, the safety of those around me had never been a priority. When bristled up with anger, my focus always narrowed down to the danger in front of me and nothing else.

Morgan being a Beta…I never, not once, considered it as a vulnerability before. Morgan was my bigger, brighter brother. He was so kind and relatable to others that I always thought him untouchable. I felt my heart clench as if someone had squeezed the bottom half of it. He had been injured because of me…because someone, somewhere, had some kind of beef with me.

"Come on," Lexus suggested as he urged me onto my feet. "Let's go see how he's doing."

We ended up stopping in our tracks as we neared the room Morgan was in and heard yelling.

"I don't understand why you're being so damn stubborn!" The unmistakable sound of Sabine's voice echoed down the hallway. "You know what? I'm going to the cafeteria to get you some napkins so that you can wipe your mouth," she downright growled as she exited the room. She didn't even look our way as she tossed her hands in the air towards Morgan's direction. "There's clearly still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips." That being said, she turned on her heel and headed towards the cafeteria.

Lexus and I glanced at each other and I could have sworn I saw the tiniest hint of fear in his eyes. Though, it could have very well been a mirror of the own fear I felt. We've seen Sabine upset a good several times before. But, not that upset.

My face fell when we reached the doorway and I saw the profile of my friend's face. He had quite the torn expression. The swelling on his face had gone down a bit and some of the bruises had darkened. But, it was easy to tell that the emotion on his face had nothing to do with physical pain.

"H-Hey," I called out softly as we approached. "What did the doc say?"

As he turned his head to look my way, he didn't bother to hide how he really felt. Morgan was a very honest man and there was very little that caused him shame. But, I saw it in his eyes…the slightest touch of shame.

"No broken bones, but to expect a lot of soreness for the next several days," Morgan recounted. "Tried to give me the stronger pain meds, but I talked him down to over-the-counter stuff. I don't mess with those strong pain prescriptions."

I placed a hand on his blanket-buried foot. "I ran just like your gramps told us to," I commented.

"Yeah man," Morgan responded with bit of a grin. "That was freaking awesome! I couldn't believe it. Who knew you'd be the one to successfully put grandpa's kidnapping advice into action."

"Oh? But, you attempted it first! You almost got away from them at the very start!" I countered.

The grin slipped slightly. "I should have been more vigilant," the chocolate Labrador replied. "Should have reacted faster-"

"Morgan, I didn't react at all at first! Your instincts are just fine!" I insisted.

He gave me another not-quite-smile and then he turned his gaze to Lexus. "We need to get to the bottom of this," he prompted. "Avion's angered many a rich Alpha in the past."

"My dad's already got someone looking into it," Lex replied.

::::

When we were finally released from the hospital, I felt a small moment of déjà vu and realized that I've been consistently in the hospital one too many times that year. My gaze turned towards Morgan, who was the opposite case. The chocolate Labrador didn't end up at the hospital often and it made my stomach turn to see him so injured.

"Is that what you had to go through?" Morgan asked.

The question made me frown in confusion. But, Morgan didn't even look my way, his gaze elsewhere. What part did he mean? "I was ordered around a lot in the past," I responded. "But, I always fought back whenever those orders ended up with me in pain…" I let out a soft snort. "Ok, now that I think about it, I fought back even when it was only my pride that was hurt."

I saw Morgan clenching his fist and wondered, once again, what was rolling around in his head.

"I've been Alpha Commanded by my parents, family elders, scholars...but, never by any strangers or anyone my age," he admitted. "...and never by anyone that really wanted to hurt me and actually got off on it." The last part was a whisper.

I finally understood what he meant. "You mean Ashur, don't you?" I questioned as an involuntary shudder ran through me.

"Was Nestor the same back in high school?" Morgan asked.

I shook my head. "No, definitely not," I affirmed. "Nestor let out his frustrations. But, every time he did anything that ended up with me getting hurt, I could tell he regretted it immediately afterwards. It was like he just lashed out without thinking, like he couldn't control his anger all the time."

"Anger management issues?"

I shrugged. "I think so...I mean, whenever I cried out to him to please stop, he usually did. That day that he went too far, he wasn't himself at all. He didn't respond to anything anyone said except for Ashur...it was as if he didn't even see me," I pointed out as I rubbed my arms. "The fact that he didn't express any emotions on his face that day was what scared me the most."

"So, there isn't any kind of vendetta he might have against you even now?" Morgan inquired.

"Where are you getting at with this? Do you think Nestor was behind this?" I responded. "I haven't seen him since."

"Be that as it may, he was Ashur's best friend, wasn't he?" Morgan alluded. "And we put his best friend away."

I couldn't argue that logic. "It's because we put Ashur away that I thought it could be Ashur's parentsthat did this," I countered. "That Commander said that I was being 'fought over by the rich,' and you did say his parents were wealthy enough to be top patrons for MU."

"Lexus said his dad's looking into that side of things, Ashur's parents. Seems like they came to the same conclusion," Morgan replied. "Still, I think I'm going to have Sabine tell me what she knows about where Nestor relocated with his partner."

"No way, if you're going to talk to him, I want to come too!" I insisted. I was already a bonded Omega. If anyone was in danger of Alpha Commands right now, it was Morgan and Sabine. "Come to think of it, what was Sabine arguing with you about back at the hospital? She sounded really upset."

A steely expression formed on Morgan's face. "She wanted us to complete the bond and I told her no."

"What? Why?" I asked incredulously. "You can't mean you're still hung up on having a career first…being bonded doesn't mean you have to get hitched and make babies right away. Derrick and Deziray are a testament of that."

"It's not that," Morgan hissed as he slumped down onto the couch. "I mean, yeah, that's part of it. The thing is that she's only pressuring me into completing the bond out of fear. Yeah, we were both kidnapped and bad things happened," He continued as he hunched down with his elbows on his knees, raking his hair back with his hands. "And, yeah, I can still be commanded around by an Alpha. But, shouldn't we complete our bond when we both have clearer minds? What if she regrets it? What if she was meant to be with someone better than me?"

"Morgan…" I called out as I sat down next to him and carefully placed a hand on his hunched back. "Doesn't the fact that she's so frightened of losing you mean that she's already chosen you?"

Morgan took a shuddering breath as he covered his face with his hands.

"I think Sabine's made up her mind long before all this," I concluded.

"All of this has been kinda like a wake-up call to me, Avion," Morgan stated. "This is going to be my life from the moment I earn my badge. I'm more determined than ever to become an officer and to help bring shady groups like the guys who grabbed us to justice." He let out a long, downtrodden sigh. "I don't know if I can take seeing her so worried all the time over me…seeing her suffer like that."

A bittersweet smile formed on my face. "Ever stop to think that she loves you enough to push through that suffering just to be by your side? I don't think any of this is gonna stop her, brother."

The sound of the doorbell interrupted our conversation. When Morgan opened the door, it was to the sight of a large bouquet of golden roses and a frowning Sabine. It was as if we had somehow summoned her by merely talking about her.

"Yeah, I'm just going to wait for Lexus to come pick me up outside…" I suggested as I walked around Sabine and headed out the door. "I have my phone right here in my hand," I assured Morgan before closing the door. As soon as I knew they couldn't see me, I broke out into a huge grin. Try as he might, there was no way my best friend could deny how deeply he felt for Sabine. I truly hoped that they could find a compromise when it came to their bond.

The smile was still on my face when I pulled up Lex's message window. I had always been adept at dealing with my phone with just one hand, my dominant one...so, despite my other arm being in a sling, I had no difficulties with texting.

My Lexus 6:56PM

So, I have reason to believe that Mor and Bean might complete their bond tonight.

Where? In the apartment?

Yep. So, can I come stay with you for now?

I'll be there in seven minutes!

Seven minutes? Were you already on your way here? Are you using speech-to-text?

Yes to all three.

Then, I'll talk to you in a little bit.

::::

I firmly ignored the butterflies in my stomach at the confirmation that Lex had already been on his way to come see me. I mean, it could have been to talk about anything, even the kidnapping case. Did that mean that I preferred for him to visit just to see me?

I needed to get a hold of myself.

When the familiar Prius pulled up a few minutes later, I had to force myself to walk at a calm and collected pace towards the passenger side and enter the car.

Lexus immediately leaned over to press a chaste kiss on my cheek. "Hey," he greeted. "How's your arm? Did you bring your pain meds?"

"I'll be fine," I dismissed with a wave of my dominant hand. I reached behind me for the seatbelt and held it in front of me. "I do need help with the seatbelt, though. You mind?"

Lex wasted no time in buckling me up. When he lifted his gaze, he caught me staring at him and jerked back into his seat. "Right, my place is fifteen minutes away. Is there anything you'd like to eat before we head over there?"

"Like a dinner date?" I prompted, and was surprised to see him blush.

"If you want," he admitted.

"A dinner date with my blue-eyed Alpha?" I teased. "How can I resist?"

He forced his gaze onto the road even as his blush deepened. He didn't even look my way when he responded telepathically. Do you enjoy seeing me blush, I wonder.

You have no idea.

::::

Several minutes later, the two of us were seated at a diner. I ordered a simple burger and fries, food that I could easily eat with one hand. Though, Lexus seemed to take pleasure in feeding me a fry himself every now and then. Whenever I licked the tip of his thumb, he'd space out, and I knew that he was probably thinking up all the other things I should be doing with the appendage.

Though the majority of our dinner date went well, there was a moment when we stepped back out to the car and I stiffened at the sight of a large van driving past us. When a rather large family piled out of it, I was finally able to breathe. But, Lexus took note of it all.

When we finally arrived at his apartment complex, I immediately noted just how big it was. The furniture was all new and barely used. "Wow, a big place like this and you don't host any parties?" I taunted.

"It's not exactly mine to do with as I please," Lexus remarked.

I shook my head. "I don't even like parties," I confessed. "I don't hate them, but I don't like them."

"Straddling the line of neutrality?"

"Yep," I affirmed before a smirk formed on my face. "You know what else I like to straddle?" I asked as I gently shoved him onto the couch and sat on his lap. "A certain Lexus Streicher."

The heat that formed in the Alpha's eyes caused a physical reaction in my core and my heartbeat to pick up a few notches. We both moved into a warm kiss; then another. I felt Lex's hands at the base of my spine before they gripped onto my hips.

"Wait, Avi," he urged. "We have to be careful with your arm."

I let out a sigh. "Ok...then, where's your bed?" I asked. "Being careful doesn't mean we can't, right? Several pillows for buffers and gentle movements oughta be fine..."

What if I can't be gentle?

Don't worry, you can do it. I mean, it's not like our very first time where we could barely control ourselves.

I don't want to worsen your injury.

Lex, there's no better painkiller than being intimate with you. When we're together, all pain goes away.

Why do I always let you talk me into these things?

Cause deep down, you know you like it, too. "Come on," I added aloud as I stood back up and took hold of his hand.

Several moments later, Lexus made a fort of pillows, most of which I felt were unnecessary. The two of us were naked with my back draped over one of the pillows and Lexus kneeling between my legs. I couldn't help stroking myself as he slowly worked his way inside. The breach was rather easy and painless, as if my entrance was accustomed to receiving his length, which it was.

Lexus took hold of my thighs just underneath the knees, holding my legs open as he gave two slow thrusts inside. He used his hold to rock inside me at a pace that was somewhere between slow and medium speed. I don't know if it was because of the prolonged exposure to the secretions inside me or the sight of Lexus struggling to control his movements, but I couldn't have been more aroused.

His movements and my position were actually helping drive his shaft fairly deep inside; deep enough to stroke along some of my more sensitive areas. The pleasure built and built, travelling to other areas of my body. After a while, I stopped stroking myself and just stared as Lexus's gaze raked down my body to where we were joined and back up again.

I didn't know what kinds of faces I was making between our gasps, huffs, and moans. But, he really seemed to enjoy them. He figured out a way to carefully lean down enough to capture my lips in a sensual, languid kiss while he slowed his rocking down to shallow thrusts. I felt his lips on my jaw and chin before his tongue once again delved into my mouth.

His scent and taste nearly drove my body into a frenzy, as if it had just recognized that its Alpha was not only pressed against me, but was also inside and above me. I let out a trembling moan as he began to pick up the pace again, and I could have sworn I saw a sexually-charged smirk tugging on Lex's lips as he pulled away.

"Lex!" I gasped as I undulated against him as he shifted his angle slightly and proceeded to drive me closer and closer to the brink. I reached my good arm out to slide it over his chest, dragging my fingers down a nipple.

"Fuck!" I heard him cry out shortly after.

He came first, but I was only a few seconds behind. It was almost painful, how hard I came. Lex, we have to do that again...as soon as we recover.

My heart was still pounding in the aftermath of the release. But, Lex's was surely beating harder.

"Is...your arm...ok?" He asked between deep breaths of air.

"Are you ok?"

I asked first, he responded telepathically.

My arm's fine. More than fine. I think you blew a part of my mind away with that last thrust, though.

What? I was treated to the sound of the Alpha's laughter.

I smiled at him as he laid down beside me. I wanted to tease him some more, but my eyelids began to feel quite heavy. We are definitely doing that again, I insisted mentally. I'm just going to take a little nap, and then we can do it again…

I felt some shifting as he ensured that the arm I had in a sling was elevated with a pillow. Rest well, my little dragon (2). Those were the last words I heard before sleep claimed me.

::

a/n:

1. "Past dating mishaps" is a shout-out to some of Hellsheild's stories.

2. If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I posted a rough sketch of Avi under my "Albums" tab in the "Individual Stories" section, though I'm sure everyone pictures him differently. Tried to give him a "snarky/sassy" expression, as he's been described by some readers.

Copyright © 2018 Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 21
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

8 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Eeek I thought you fell off the face of the earth! 

No, just drowning in coursework assignments and hoping that the next three weeks go by fast (when this quarter/semester ends) so that I can finally catch a break...and coerce @Rambling Robin to write with me. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..