Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 2,526 Words
  • 3,789 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Faceless Bus Stalker Alpha - 4. Chapter 4

Though my concentration was much better with the anxiety of my Alpha partner's identity resolved, my mind was still divided between my classes and our incomplete bond. All it took was some grounding, according to what Derrick and Deziray said the day before. Then, my body would stop acting as if it were in some kind of perpetual heat. At least, that's what I hoped.

I figured I'd deal with the fact that Lexus and I knew next to nothing about each other later. I mean, yeah he wasn't as much of a dick as other Alphas, but what was his family like? Why did he quit sports? What was the deal with being in the drama department? And since when did he want to be a scholar?

My family? My mother had given birth to me on an airplane and had raised me as if I had all the rights of an Alpha even though I was only a Beta. I was fairly neutral in terms of sports. I enjoyed playing or watching them every now and then, but I wasn't diehard. I wanted to become a History scholar because real stories of the past fascinated me and there weren't many good history scholars around.

It was through studying history that I realized just how unorthodox my mom had been to have raised me the way she did. Did I blame her? Hell no. I was going to fight for what I felt was right for the rest of my life.

The point was that I could answer any questions about myself without thinking it over twice. Lexus, on the other hand, I knew next to nothing about. Little did I know that our post-coital conversations were going to be quite interesting, to say the least.

::::

When Lex and I walked…ok, more like sped-walked to the car, I could have sworn that I felt someone glaring daggers at us. If what Sabine said earlier was true, then apparently, many people had been hoping to bag Lexus as a partner. So, it was understandable if there were waves of envy in the air. But, why did some of those "waves" make me feel so unsettled?

I paused at the door of the Prius and glanced around, almost feeling paranoid. Though Lex's family emblem kept me safe from any Alpha commands of anyone that was younger than him, I was still susceptible to any Alphas that were his age and older. It had to do with the fact that the bond was still incomplete.

"Did you forget something in class?" Lexus asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"No, just thought I saw something," I admitted as I finally sat down in the passenger seat.

The odd feeling seeped away the closer we got to the apartment that I shared with Morgan. I stole glances at Lexus and began to think of far better things...like the fact that the two of us were gonna be alone. And how badly I wanted to kiss him again.

As soon as we entered through the door, all thinking ceased to exist. I barely remembered to make sure we took our shoes off at the entrance before Morgan had a fit. Then, I dragged Lexus into a bathroom that was way too small to do much of anything. But, at least the shower itself was spacious enough for two. It was a walk-in with no tub.

"Wait, are we really doing this?" Lexus asked, and I could have sworn I heard a touch of trepidation in his voice.

I had to actually fight my body's feverish heat to think. If I told him the first words that came to mind, "Please enter me so my Omega-ness can finally have some peace," it would have surely killed the mood before it even kicked off.

I mean, it's not like I didn't understand his hesitation. He had told me before that he was worried about what parts were really me and what parts were my Omega instinct. But, there had to be a way I could get through to him that, even through my fucked up state, I really did want him.

I licked my lips briefly as I chose my words. "I know we still have a lot to learn about each other," I admitted. "I promise that the reason I want us to complete our bond is not to cut corners, but to help calm this need down enough so that we can focus on learning about each other. Ya get what I mean?"

"You really think it will calm the need down?" Lexus wondered aloud.

As much as I wished I could read him through those amazing blue eyes of his, we weren't anywhere near that level of intimacy and trust yet. "From what I've heard, yeah, I think so," I affirmed.

Though he was clearly still a bit hesitant, he began to take off his clothes. The scent of dark chocolate became stronger. I nearly jizzed right in my boxers at the sight of all that olive skin and those soft brown nipples. Shit, was I drooling? Get a hold of yourself, Avion!

When he was completely exposed, my gaze raked him from head to toe. He was freaking beautiful. We were close to the same size in terms of privates, but I always knew mine had always been a bit big for my petite frame. On him, it just looked proportional and normal. If I weren't so eager to have him inside me, I'd have even been a bit jealous.

My disrobing wasn't nearly as patient or remotely sexy. I knew that I very much resembled an eager, virginal teenager all tangled up in the clothes I'm trying to get rid of. But, you know what? I am a flippin' eager, virginal teenager struggling to take his clothes off. So, stop it with the judging.

When I was finally able to toss my last sock off, I noticed that Lexus definitely didn't seem to care about my lack of finesse.

"Gorgeous," he whispered.

"I should be saying that about you," I countered with a smirk.

Just as I slid the shower door open, I saw him pause out of the corner of my eye.

"Wait, do you have protection?" He asked and then let out a curse. "Damn, I think I left mine in the car."

I raised an eyebrow. "How many people have you been with, Lexus?" I questioned.

A deep blush actually formed on his face. Wow, really?

"No one. At least, not to the point of penetration or oral," he confessed.

"Ah, that'd be "zero" then. Same here," I tossed over my shoulder as I turned on the water to lukewarm. I didn't bother telling him about my 'special pillow,' but inanimate objects did not count. "So, you're not going anywhere other than inside this shower. Right. Now." I turned to look him in the eyes. "Is that alright with you?"

Instead of answering, he followed me in and slid the door closed.

And, just like that, all of my senses narrowed down to the warmth radiating from Lex's skin and his particularly decadent scent. I didn't realize I was making a low, rumbling sound until I saw him shiver. I barely felt the spray of the water on my back as I placed my hands on his shoulders and felt his hands on my back. My inner canine was wagging his tail like crazy. I ignored him and tugged Lexus into the water.

Heated kisses were exchanged. The more that we touched, bit, and kissed, the more aroused we became. I felt his hand sliding from the back of my neck, up the back of my head and back as his tongue taunted my own. I forgot where we were. I was only reminded of the water whenever a particularly sharp spray flicked my chest. When we pulled away, it was to bite and lick other areas of our bodies. I was so fucking hard it was almost embarrassing. But, then I would brush against his hardness and I was assured that we were both in the same state.

I don't know where I got the courage, but at one point, I was on my knees taking half of his shaft in my mouth as my hands stroked the base and held the flesh in place. I felt his hand tentatively on the top of my head, as if he was afraid to restrict me. As I moved forward and back, it almost felt as if his hand was petting me.

Damn, but that felt good, too.

Then, his hand really did clutch the back of my head and I felt him give a thrust or two as if he just couldn't control himself. I had to remember to tell him to do that more often, because when our movements met, it felt freaking amazing to me.

He urged me back to my feet for some more kisses. When he realized that I was mindlessly stroking myself, he tugged my hand aside and began to stroke us both with his hands. The raspiest gasps could be heard, and I realized that most of them were mine.

"Lex, please," I urged the Alpha as I tried to voice my needs. "I just…it's not enough…"

Lexus didn't hesitate to lift me and pin me against the shower wall. The tiles were cold against my back, but it was just another added sensation to the searing heat that overcame all of my senses. And then, I heard him groan at the same time as I gasped while he slid inside me in one steady motion.

I finally understood what the weird, slippery substance did. It made it damn easy for an Alpha to bury himself into an Omega with minimal pain involved. I personally didn't feel pain as much as a slight burning sensation due to the friction. I never had anything other than fingers in that part of my body, so everything was new to me.

I dropped my head back, nearly bashing the back of it against the tile as I felt something radiating from inside my chest and outward. I never felt anything like that whenever I had my 'special pillow' time. I could only assume that it was an Omega thing.

The second time that Lexus thrusted inside, I let out the most lust-laden moan ever. It was almost ridiculous how good it felt. If that was also due to that slippery substance, then I was starting to gain an appreciation for it.

I heard Lexus hissing as he moved, as if he was trying his best to concentrate. Could he have been affected, too? Just what was in that slippery stuff?

His groans only served to incite me further. Between the sounds he made, his movements, and the heat we generated, I knew I wasn't going to last.

He shifted in a way that allowed him to lean down enough to reach my mouth and he began to kiss me as he slowed down his rocking.

I blew my load then and there.

He let out a curse as he felt it and I worried that he'd end up dropping me. But, he just kept going. His lips attached to my neck and he picked the pace back up.

My arms clutched onto his back and I felt another sharp heat along the emblem on my neck as he raked it with his teeth.

"Avi!"

The way he called out 'Avi' was like music to my ears. He had earned the right to call me by that nickname. Absolutely.

I remembered releasing for a second time when I felt the heat of his seed filling me, and I remembered feeling as if my neck was being burned by a sharp ray of sunlight before blacking out.

::::

When I came to, I remembered thinking that the arm draped around me and the warmth against my back were making me feel a bit aroused. Then, I felt Lex's finger tracing my neck.

I wonder what those flowers are. Damn. I think I really overdid it, I could have sworn I heard Lexus say as I started to regain my senses. I should have researched making love to Omegas further. God, I hope he's ok.

I frowned and shifted into a sitting position only to catch sight of my 'special pillow' at the foot of my bed, totally exposed.

"Fuck!" I hissed as the soreness in my backside made itself known when I tried to dive for it.

"Avi!" Lexus called out. "Are you alright? Need me to take you to the hospital?" Fuck. I'm so sorry, my little dragon.

My little dragon? What the hell was that? The opposite of a 'my little pony?' Instead of questioning Lex's tastes in pet names, I focused on my mission to hide my 'special pillow' before the Alpha realized what it was.

Oh, he's worried about that little pillow that's drenched in his scent. Is he really that embarrassed about it? I think it's kinda cute.

At that point, I was totally confused. Was I hearing things? Was my mind playing games with me? I slowly turned to look into Lex's concerned face.

He looks scared. Damn, I really did overdo it.

My eyes widened. It was most definitely Lexus's voice I was hearing. But, the words weren't coming out of his mouth. How did I know? His luscious lips weren't moving, that's why!

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped.

I saw Lex's frown furrow even further. Is he balking at our having had sex? Was I right to think it was only his Omega instincts? I knew we shouldn't have gone so fast!

"Y-you saw my pillow…" I stated lamely. I couldn't let him think that I was frightened of our first time together, because that couldn't be further from the truth. That was if I was really hearing what he was thinking in the first place. For all I knew, I could be losing my mind.

Relief flooded his features. He's just embarrassed. Thank goodness. "How are you feeling?" He asked aloud. "Has the need settled down a bit? It has for me."

I took a moment to assess myself. "Yeah, I-I think it's finally settled," I responded. "Not that I don't want to jump your bones again, cause I totally do! It's just not as overpowering as before."

"Should I get going before Morgan gets back?" He asked hesitantly.

"Don't you want to hang out for a bit?" I heard myself asking.

The smile that formed on his face made me feel warm inside.

He wants me to stay? I think we're gonna be ok.

For being such an enthusiast of history, I had only glossed over things about Omegas in the past. I had stupidly felt that if I didn't focus on those things enough that I wouldn't mature into an Omega. I was totally kicking myself about now as I made a mental note to talk to Deziray as soon as possible about Omega stuff. And I mean pronto.

a/n: Many thanks to @Rambling Robin and @Hellsheild for glancing over these chapters for me! They helped catch my general writing glitches. 💜
Copyright © 2018 Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 32
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

49 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Ahhhhmaayyyyzing!!!!!

So.  He can hear Lexus.  Is this not common then? 

You'll find out more about whether it's common or not in the next chap. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Excellent chapter. HOT HOT HOT I can't wait for more. I am glad that they mated makes for do much less hassles I hope

  • Love 3
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Excellent chapter. HOT HOT HOT I can't wait for more. I am glad that they mated makes for do much less hassles I hope

 

Less hassles...in one way, yes. In others, more. :lol:

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Well, at least he got the bond completed in an enjoyable manner. And I guess it's easier to get to know Lexus if he can hear his surface thoughts.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Well, at least he got the bond completed in an enjoyable manner. And I guess it's easier to get to know Lexus if he can hear his surface thoughts.

 

You'd be surprised how little that actually helps him. 🤣

  • Like 4
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Geemeedee said:

I’m wondering who was staring daggers. I bet it wasn’t because they wanted Lexus.

 

We'll find out eventually.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Quote

My little dragon? What the hell was that? The opposite of a 'my little pony?' 

Love it! Also loved the got shower scene!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, cmk762 said:

Love it! Also loved the hot shower scene!

 

Glad you've enjoyed reading it thus far!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..