Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 2,726 Words
  • 5,630 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Faceless Bus Stalker Alpha - 3. Chapter 3

a/n: Warning- Memories of violence below.

"Stop running!"

I was able to run a few more yards before the Alpha command set in. Even then, I speed-walked across the track, partially limping from where I fell on my hip after having slipped on one of the bleachers earlier.

I had lost one of my shoes, so my sock was getting all muddy and wet. It hadn't stopped raining, but I could still feel the burn of concealed UV rays on my exposed skin.

"Stop. Moving." came another low growl of an Alpha command.

My steps slowed to an enforced stop. As a Beta, I could delay an Alpha command or bend it if it wasn't phrased properly. But, in the end, I had to submit to it.

Nestor was being nastier than usual that evening. The team had lost the game. He had bruises in odd places. And, for some reason, Ashur was all for inciting him even further…more so than usual.

I could tell that Nestor just wanted an outlet. Ashur, on the other hand, enjoyed seeing me like this.

The two of them had commanded me to wear a cheerleader's uniform and then forced me to run up and down the bleachers in the pouring rain. After that first painful fall, I realized that I had to find a way to escape. But, they went and chased after me.

"Please," I pleaded, feeling exhausted by that point. "Please, just let me go…"

A sadistic smile formed on Ashur's lovely face. Such gorgeous looks were wasted on an asshole like him. "Hear that, Nes? He wants to run off. Should we let him?"

"No." The tone of Nestor's voice was concerning. It lacked any emotion. He reached out one of his thick, muscled arms, it was to roughly clutch the front of my cheerleader top, lifting me almost a foot off the ground.

"Nestor..." I tried once again, but he slammed me down into the ground so hard that my world erupted in pain. I was a Sophomore. I had barely turned 15. But, it wasn't until that day that I realized just how fragile my body could be.

Later on, I had been told that my ribs had been broken in the process. "Wh-why…" I wheezed, finding it excruciating to breathe as I gazed up at the husky's emotionless face.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" another voice called out just as I began to black out.

::::

I gasped loudly as I sat up in bed, my chest heaving as my racing heart finally began to settle down. As I took deep breaths and raked both my hands through my hair, I was absolutely certain of one thing.

My Faceless Bus Stalker was most definitely not Nestor or Ashur. Though the voice that I heard before blacking out was muffled in my memory, it had a similar ring to the sound of FBS's voice.

Could that have been him?

It had to be him, right?

As I took another shaky breath, I reached for my phone. I'd just about had it with all the secrecy. If he was serious about this, he needed to show me. I stared at the time. 6AM. I had set the alarm for later in order to try to sleep in. So much for that. I sent FBS a text.

::::

Pick me the fuck up.

…is everything ok?

Pick me up and show yourself. I'm done with these hiding games.

::::

I could tell there was a moment where he was typing and erasing, typing and erasing some more. In a fit of frustration, I beat him to the punch.

::::

Lexus!

::::

Complete and utter silence.

::::

Lexus. You're Lexus, aren't you?

Just pick me up. We need to talk.

::::

Another moment of silence, and then…

::::

Yes. Alright, I will.

I felt my heart skip a beat when I read those words. He didn't deny it. He didn't even deny it. FBS was Lexus. My Faceless Bus Stalker Alpha…was Lexus.

My mind was blown as emotion after emotion fought for dominance inside me.

Relief…despite all of the Alphas that caused me hell during high school, Lexus hadn't been one of them. The blue German Shepherd had transferred in halfway into his Senior year and was part of the same team as Nestor and Ashur, but he never participated in their treatment of me and would break it up whenever things got too far.

Regret…Lexus had been the one to call the ambulance that night that Nestor nearly broke me. I had been so sick and so scared of Nestor and Ashur that just seeing him in the same uniform as them caused me to reflexively push him away after he had spent hours waiting for me to wake up in the hospital bed. Had I been less frightened, we might have become friends.

Anger…he knew better than anyone else how I hated to be commanded to do anything and yet that was the first thing he did when we crossed paths again!

Fear…this was really happening. I was an Omega. An Alpha was legitimately claiming me. I was someone's partner; someone's future mate.

And yet, the fact that it was Lexus didn't disgust me. In fact, it intrigued me. In spite of everything, I really wanted to take a good look at him. I wanted to see how he had grown and changed both physically and mentally.

A part of me still wanted to punch him in the face. Another part of me wanted to kiss the daylights out of him.

As I got ready that morning, I thought of a compromise.

::::

An hour later, I was all but shoving Morgan out of the door of our shared apartment. He had a class that started at the crack of dawn, so he took a different bus to get to his class on time. The whole time we were eating breakfast, he knew that I was hatching something and wanted to stick around to see it. But, he finally relented when I promised to give him the details later.

I was already standing in front of the door when a royal blue Toyota Prius pulled up in the parking space right in front of me. Lexus didn't say a word as he stepped out of the car and walked towards me. He looked about as nervous as I felt, though he wore it much better.

He hadn't grown any taller than when I last saw him, but he was still quite tall at about 6 feet (183cm). He had put on a bit more muscle than when he was in high school, without a doubt. His skin tone was as olive-hued as I remembered. His face and jawline seemed to have changed a bit. He looked older, more mature. His black hair was in a spiky, modern undercut. But, it was his eyes that drew me in. A cerulean blue around the pupils and outer ring of the iris, but a powder blue on the inside.

I took a sharp inhale of breath and then closed the distance between us, tugging him down into a vicious kiss. His tongue was as decadent as a piece of dark chocolate melting in your mouth. I didn't allow him any control of the kiss. And, as I pulled away, I bit his lower lip sharply and then slapped him hard enough to sting on his right butt cheek.

"Whoa-Ow!" He hissed as he rubbed his backside.

"Be grateful that it wasn't a punch to the face," I taunted. If he hadn't faced me like he just did, I would have definitely punched him. "Consider it retribution for all of your previous antics."

"Are we even now, then?" He asked, still slightly rubbing his bottom.

"Yeah, we can call it even," I responded cheekily as I opened the passenger side of the car and sat down. "For now."

I expected the Alpha to slip into the driver's side so we could go to class, but he opened my door. Before I could ask him what he was doing, he ducked down to kiss me. That time, I let him have his way. The kiss was slow, soft, and sensual. Unlike the punishing kiss I had given him earlier, the kiss he gave me made me feel dizzy with need.

"Lex," I gasped when he pulled away. I didn't recognize the sound of my voice. But, by the heat that flashed briefly in his eyes, I knew that it had really affected him.

When he got into the driver's side, my inner canine was all but whimpering at me to go hump the first pillow I could find, preferably the one we usually kept hidden away in our room for that very purpose. I kept my gaze fixated out the window to try to push that feeling down. How ironic that, when I finally had the freedom to gaze openly at Lexus, I chose to avoid looking at him.

Thanks a-fucking-lot, Omega hormones.

::::

In the ten minutes it took to get to campus, the two of us talked about classes and our general plans. I told him how I wanted to be a history scholar and he told me how he wanted to be a drama scholar. The fact that he preferred the drama department over athletics was news to me. It wasn't that I doubted his resolve. I just remembered how much he used to enjoy sports in high school.

I also had to apologize to all of my previous friends that entered into extreme relationships. Though I wasn't exactly smitten with the blue German Shepherd, he asked if he could walk me to my first class of the day and out of my last class of the day and I said yes. I even allowed him to hold my hand and to give me a parting peck on the lips.

Yes, it was all still quite sickening...but, now it was the kind of "sickening" I could handle. The rumor mill, however, was an entirely different beast as I found out a few hours later.

"Avion!" Sabine called out as she ran right over to me and stopped to catch her breath. "I heard...your...Alpha...drama department."

How did the news spread so freaking fast? "Y-Yeah. My mystery Alpha's really Lexus from the drama department," I affirmed.

Her green eyes were practically sparkling. "What a hunk!" she squealed. "Does Morgan know?"

"Not yet," I admitted, feeling a bit sheepish knowing that he probably heard it as a rumor first. "He's probably gonna give me an earful later."

"Why didn't you tell him first?" She questioned, as if indignant for his sake.

"Because I had no clue what I was doing until I was actually doing it, that's why," I tried to explain with zero eloquence.

"Well, then I'm glad I'm not you right now," she snickered.

"Gee, thanks."

::::

Sure enough, Morgan had the most petulant look on his face...like a child whose favorite show had been recorded over or deleted. It took all my will not to laugh at the sight.

"Hey, I did promise you all of the details," I offered as an olive branch.

"Then, spill already!" Morgan whined. "Lexus? Like Lexus, the guy who transferred in during our second half of Sophomore year in high school? Mr. I'm-so-good-at-all-these-sports, even volleyball?"

"Yeah, that'd be the one."

"How the heck did this happen?"

"I'm still wondering the same!"

"...so he's Mr. Dark Chocolate?"

"Yep."

"Mr. Alpha Scaredy Pants?"

"Mm-hmm."

"The Faceless Bus Stalker?"

"My FBS, indeed."

"Holy shit!"

"My sentiments exactly, bestie," I concluded.

After I told him a few more details about my nightmare and how I used it to help recognize his voice, outing Lexus in the process, Morgan finally stopped pouting about having heard about it through the rumor mill. I told him of my concerns and how I was still wary of everything having to do with the Alpha- Omega dynamic. But, that he might want to take his time getting back to the apartment just in case I decided to jump Lex's bones that night.

::::

Lunch time was a bit nerve-wracking. Sabine was practically glued to my side in the hope that Lexus would make himself known and sit with us. She wasn't disappointed. Lex found us easily and sat down right next to me. Sabine quickly changed seats so that she could sit at his other side and began to interrogate him.

Thankfully, Derrick and Deziray joined us, as well. They served as a decent enough distraction to Sabine so that I was able to talk to Lexus for a bit, as well.

"Morgan nearly had a fit because I didn't tell him before rumors started running amok," I relayed.

"Sorry to hear that," Lexus replied.

"To be fair, I still wasn't sure about all this until you came out of the car and faced me," I admitted. "No antics, no commands. Just you."

A smile lit up his face. "I'm more grateful for this chance than you know," he confessed. "Thanks for taking the plunge with me."

"Oh, I wouldn't call it a "plunge" just yet, but I think I get what you mean," I acknowledged. Before I changed the subject to a more serious matter, I urged Lexus to take a walk with me and said goodbye to my lunch buddies.

We ducked into an empty hallway so I wouldn't be under the sun and I looked up at him. "Lex...you, more than most, know about my past with...with Nestor and Ashur."

A slight frown formed on his face and he nodded.

"I know that it's just the way things are, Alpha commands have always been used in the past for pack safety," I began. "But, can you put yourself in my shoes for a moment? How would you feel if you had no choice but to obey, no matter what the command is?"

I found myself staring down at the ground. But, he took my face into his hands and lifted it up until I was looking into his eyes.

"Avi, I swear to you that I will never use an Alpha command on you or anyone else from this point onwards," he vowed.

I felt strange tears brimming in my eyes. He had such kind intentions. But, I didn't believe it for one second. It was in an Alpha's nature to command others in dire situations, just as it was in mine to rebel against them. But, we could try.

"If you do your best to try to keep that promise," I added. "Then I also promise to try to follow your lead and be obedient, within reason."

He bent down as if to kiss me, but stopped before closing the distance, as if to give me the choice. I didn't hesitate to meet him the rest of the way. Physical intimacy was not the problem. The attraction between us could have existed beneath the surface ever since we were both in high school. Whether we could take on one another's baggage was another issue entirely.

The next thing I knew, I was up against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist and our tongues were trying to memorize the shape of each other's mouths. My body quickly reminded me how badly it wanted to complete our bond by making me hard as fuck at the same time as creating that odd secretion once again, as if my lower half were getting ready to be speared all by itself.

I felt Lexus chuckling against my mouth when I began to squirm and grind against him. He unfortunately pulled away despite my desperate keening.

"Yeah, me too," he agreed, pressing his own hardness against me. "I want you just as bad, believe me. But..."

The sound of the hallway door opening startled me and I all but clung to Lex's form.

"...we're still on campus," he concluded as students started to walk past us both. He set me back onto my feet with care. "I'd be more than willing to continue where we left off whenever you want."

"Tonight at 5:30 in my room," I suggested. "Morgan doesn't get back til 8:30."

"Then, expect to have me 5:30."

Oh, I certainly intended to.

Random thoughts
Robin: Heh heh Lexus drives a Prius.
Thirdly: Lexus is a college student and therefore cannot afford a real Lexus.
Copyright © 2018 Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 20
  • Haha 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

OK, I admit having the Alpha being someone who saved Avi from the Husky is even better. And I like German Shepherds.

 

Spoiler

and I can't help leaving a link to this SATW comic https://satwcomic.com/no-pets-allowed  even if some people will dislike it. :evil:

 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

OK, I admit having the Alpha being someone who saved Avi from the Husky is even better. And I like German Shepherds.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

and I can't help leaving a link to this SATW comic https://satwcomic.com/no-pets-allowed  even if some people will dislike it. :evil:

 

 

LMAO! I love SATW comics. And yes, though it's a challenge for Avi to accept any Alpha at all, it's better Lex than some of the others.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Lexus. Nice name sounds like a yorkie though

 

The irony. I love it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, Brokenbind said:

This is brilliantly imagined.  Just my sort of story.

 

I've barely even begun to describe their world. :lol: Many, many thanks!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I love this so far.   I like all kinds of shifter stories.  I'm a bit perturbed at how easily Lexus promises not to use commands on him, when literally the day before he was being a super creep.  Can we trust him?

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I'm calling it 95%

Still an A.

I'm loving these characters and I kinda want to see Nestor or Ashur drop by but be totally owned by like Derrick and Lexus and maybe one of the girls just for shits & giggles 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Starrynight22 said:

I love this so far.   I like all kinds of shifter stories.  I'm a bit perturbed at how easily Lexus promises not to use commands on him, when literally the day before he was being a super creep.  Can we trust him?

 

Promises, promises...they need to learn not to promise or vow things at all and just live life a few days at a time.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
59 minutes ago, Hellsheild said:

I'm calling it 95%

Still an A.

I'm loving these characters and I kinda want to see Nestor or Ashur drop by but be totally owned by like Derrick and Lexus and maybe one of the girls just for shits & giggles 

 

My chapters are being graded? 😱 I didn't know there was gonna be a test! Can I hire @Timothy M. as my tutor? Wait, he's way too busy. I'll study hard, Instructor Hellsheild, I promise!

 

And I was wondering if anyone was going to ask what happened to Nestor and Ashur. We haven't seen the last of them yet. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

 

Promises, promises...they need to learn not to promise or vow things at all and just live life a few days at a time.

 

 

Ha.  I knew we shouldn't trust him.  Let me get my popcorn ready 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

 

My chapters are being graded? 😱 I didn't know there was gonna be a test! Can I hire @Timothy M. as my tutor? Wait, he's way too busy. I'll study hard, Instructor Hellsheild, I promise!

 

And I was wondering if anyone was going to ask what happened to Nestor and Ashur. We haven't seen the last of them yet. 

No I'm trying to predict things I hated testing with a passion so I'm not putting anyone else through that. (Sending virtual hug to calm your nerves)

I try and sniff out threads on stories I read and the bullies/ forgiveness angles jumped at me.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Hellsheild said:

No I'm trying to predict things I hated testing with a passion so I'm not putting anyone else through that. (Sending virtual hug to calm your nerves)

I try and sniff out threads on stories I read and the bullies/ forgiveness angles jumped at me.

 

I was joking! Joking! Believe me, everything about this story and all of your thoughts are waaaay better than my actual coursework (which I am working on as we speak while I wait for Robin to tell me what she thinks of chapter 4). So you meant as in 95% of what you thought in your comment on the previous chapter. I'd have given you a 99% on accuracy. :D

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Ha.  I knew we shouldn't trust him.  Let me get my popcorn ready 

 

:lmao: You're just waiting for him to disappoint Avi...what if it's the other way around? What if it's a double disappointment? Oh boy...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Thirdly said:

And I was wondering if anyone was going to ask what happened to Nestor and Ashur. We haven't seen the last of them yet. 

Actually, I was going to ask.

 

i looked up blue German Shepherds. What a gorgeous breed! I also had to look up “spiky undercut.” What a sexy haircut!

 

History and Drama scholars = future History and Drama teachers? Compatible. And Avi is a seriously beta-leaning omega and Lex appears to be a beta-leaning alpha, so Avi will be fine. However, I do wonder how far he can be pushed by conmands from other alphas. Like, even when mated, could other alphas make him do yucky stuff against his will, like stay still during a sexual assault? Or are (most) alphas raised to respect their power and not use it for evil? 

Edited by Geemeedee
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Geemeedee said:

I looked up blue German Shepherds. What a gorgeous breed! I also had to look up “spiky undercut.” What a sexy haircut!

One day I might be able to draw some of this out. In the meantime:

Avion- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/e7/5a/02e75ad6fc28c14be5a6a60c0837027a.jpg

Lexus- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9d/9a/99/9d9a99ad8d7d65bf8188844ec76ac386.jpg

 

10 minutes ago, Geemeedee said:

History and Drama scholars = future History and Drama teachers? Compatible. And Avi is a seriously Beta-leaning Omega, so he’ll be fine. However, I do wonder how far he can be pushed by conmands from other alphas. Like, even when mated, could other alphas make him do yucky stuff against his will, like stay still during a sexual assault? Or are alphas raised to respect their power and not use it for evil? (Still hung up on the alpha command aspect.)

For now, the basic is this:

Omega pre-bond: Can be commanded by other Alphas.

Omega post-bond: Can only be commanded by bonded Alpha.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

For now, the basic is this:

Omega pre-bond: Can be commanded by other Alphas.

Omega post-bond: Can only be commanded by bonded Alpha.

And omega half-bond?  *sassy, expectant look*

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
46 minutes ago, Geemeedee said:

And omega half-bond?  *sassy, expectant look*

Wow, that is the second time the word "sassy" has popped up in regards to this story. I think it's official, Avion's personality is sassy. :rofl:

A half-bonded Omega is indeed susceptible to an Alpha command, but only from Alphas that are the same age or older than the Alpha involved, if that makes any sense. A five year old Alpha could try to command Avi to buy him some ice cream until he's blue in the face and it will not happen (unless Avi finds him amusing and buys him some anyway). 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..