Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tigger's Ticklish Sendoff & The Dream - 1. Tigger's Ticklish Sendoff & The Dream

9 a.m. Denver Time, Tuesday.

"Holy fuckin' shit," Caleb excitedly exclaimed as he looked at the name and number on his cell phone's caller ID. "It's THE CALL." He took a quick, deep breath to calm himself, then hit the answer key. "Hello!"

Ben raised his head, gazed at his animated husband, and grinned. The blonde-haired, light, silvery-blue-eyed twenty-eight-year-old loved seeing his chosen mate so giddy and childlike. From his perspective, it seemed that Caleb sometimes bore the weight of the world and his family on his shoulders, most of the time, unnecessarily. This was because his thirty-eight-year-old husband was stubborn and didn't like to accept help to carry the load. That's when the younger blonde had to take charge and be forceful enough to make him see the error of his thinking.

"Good morning. May I please speak to Caleb McKinney," the gentle but masculine-voiced caller requested.

Caleb's face was a rapidly changing landscape of emotions. He smiled, gasped, looked surprised, and slightly worried, all in a few seconds. His fingers glided through his dark blonde hair as he swallowed hard before clearing his throat to answer. "Yes, this is Caleb. How are you this morning, Mr. Blankenship?"

"I'm well, and yourself? Please, call me Jacob."

"Overall, I'm in a great mood so far, Jacob," Caleb was happy to hear the Seattle firm's senior partner chuckle along with him, "although it's still early," the ending brought the pleasant sound of laughter from both sides of the connection.

"I'm sure I can say the same thing, Caleb," Jacob responded. "Now, for the reason I'm calling. The job is yours if you're still interested. Can you come to Seattle this afternoon and stay until Friday afternoon, maybe early evening? The firm will pick up the tab for everything except whatever you do on your personal time, other than dining while visiting."

"May I place you on a brief hold and let my family in on what's going on, Jacob?"

"Of course."

Caleb called a quick family meeting and updated everyone. It took only a few minutes for him to receive a resounding go for it, CalDad/Caleb, from his family.

"Jacob, I can be at the airport in about an hour...sorry...make that an hour and a half. I'll book..."

"Sorry to cut you off, Caleb, but all you need to do is pack and get a ride to the airport. Then go to the hangar where the firm's private jet will be fueled and ready to fly you here."

Caleb's soft brown eyes widened and sparkled with surprise. "Thank you, Si...I mean Jacob."

"No problem, just sit back and enjoy the ride, Caleb. I'll see you soon."

Caleb was like a hurricane as he whirled through the penthouse, packing for his stay in Seattle. The three younger male inhabitants of the Den had every intention of helping with the process. They quickly reached the conclusion that it was best to sit at the table with their coffee and talk while watching the floor show that was Tigger as he bounced from room to room, gathering needed items.

"Hey, Dad?"

"Yeah, Aiden," Ben responded.

"Where's the popcorn? We should have something to snack on while watching Dad running around."

Before he could escape, Aiden was caught in an unplanned tickle trap when Ben and Heath launched a double-sided tickle attack on his sides, pit hollows, and stomach. The twenty-one-year-old squealed, his body writhed from side to side, and his sock-clad feet kicked and slid against the hardwood floor. His upper body bucked back and forth, and his blonde locks surrounded his head like a silky golden halo while laughing like crazy.

Caleb finished getting things together in time to catch some of the tickle fun his boys were having. As he stood to the side of the sofa, dressed in his bright green boxer briefs, grey tank top, and black argyle socks with the gold stripe across the top of the toes, the Den's elder smiled and wiped the stray tear from his cheek. His heart overflowed with love for his family. "Okay, boys, I think I'm done packing if you three can stop the playful tickles long enough to say goodbye," he paused and gave them his signature smirk. "It's not like I'll be gone for almost a week or nothin'. Sheesh, you'd think a guy could get some love from his husband and two boys."

As soon as the eldest male stopped talking, he was quickly and efficiently tackled to the floor, with his hands pinned under Heath's knees, while Benji and Aiden each held an ankle down. He hadn't been touched yet, and the boyish giggles flowed out of his wide open mouth like water cascading over a mountain's cliff.

"Well, c'mon boys," Ben said. There was an extremely bright toothy smile on the blonde male's face and a mischievous glint in his sparkly light blue eyes. "Let's give the man some love like he asked for."

The penthouse exploded with unfettered laughter from the trapped lawyer caused by the tickles he received from the playful brunet captor who pinned his arms. Heath giggled as his fingers rapidly went from lightly stroking his dad-in-law's deep, hairy, and slightly damp armpit hollows to gently kneading the blonde's taut, defined abs and finally moving to the area just above the hips.

Caleb's body rolled side to side as much as possible. His head turned left to right, and his brown eyes were shielded by his eyelids when they squeezed shut. The ticklish blonde male's bare, hairy legs desperately pushed and pulled back and forth in a futile attempt to break free. Inside their thin fabric housing, the vulnerable man's toes clenched, making perfect impressions of each toe.

Heath leaned down and kissed Caleb's cheek. "I love you, Caldad. No one other than Aiden has such an amazing tickle laugh," he whispered in the wriggling man's ear.

Caleb's ability to speak was currently blocked by his tickle-induced riotous laughter. Otherwise, he'd have been able to thank his son-in-law for the heartfelt compliment. His boys and husband were incredibly gifted ticklers. They knew how to get the best laughter from him by not making the tickles too soft or hard, and their touch was just right like the four of them were in an all-male version of Goldilocks and The Three Bears. That thought sparked a possible future story idea that Caleb put in his "story ideas" mental folder.

His mind was snapped back to the present when he felt the upper body tickling cease and his socks moving. He tried keeping his only protection from being taken by pinching the black fabric with his toes. "Nohohope, you're nohohot getting my sohohocks," Caleb cried. Suddenly, he squealed and boyishly giggled when a sonic toothbrush's mechanical bristles lightly brushed along the wrinkled balls of his feet. "Fuck! Nohohohohot the sonic's."

Unable to resist the toothbrush's manipulation of his ticklishness, his toes released the socks, and the helpless feet were bared. Ben and Aiden cheered as they clinked the necks of their electric toothbrushes and smiled innocently at their writhing, giggling victim. Caleb's smile was wide, and the endorphins flowed through him. His body was alive with residual tickly tingling from his pits to his toes. Not once did the thirty-eight-year-old complain or even playfully threaten his ticklers. This was his heaven and the ultimate blissful experience.

He only got another second to ponder the overwhelming happiness in his heart before his toes were pulled back as two motorized heads made contact with the soft, creamy balls of his feet and the bases of his toes. Caleb's eyes popped open, "ohohoho, shihihit," he squealed. His abs crunched as he writhed and tried to curl himself into a ball, not that it would help his ticklish feet escape the brushes. Beads of sweat made his body shimmer and sparkle. Caleb panted, and his stomach muscles felt as if they'd been through a year's worth of workouts in just a few minutes.

Ben looked at the impression his husband's manhood made on his underwear. His light blue eyes glazed over, and he could feel his cock stirring and even felt some leakage in his crotch. He stopped tickling Caleb's foot and released a loud wolf whistle, which made him blush when three pairs of eyes suddenly stared at him. "Hey, Twins," he said sheepishly, "your dad and I need a few minutes alone."

Heath and Aiden locked eyes as they boyishly giggled. "Sure thing," they responded in unison.

"I bet they're gonna do it," Aiden commented between his infectious giggles. "Did you see how hard they are?"

"Nah," Heath responded, "They don't have time. Besides, Caldad's too old and needs more than five minutes to bust a nut."

"I heard that boys, and will remember it when buying your Christmas presents," Caleb hollered before his giggling boys were out of earshot.

"We love you, Dad/Caldad," the boys hollered back.

"Oh, Caldad, an Audi is a nice gift for an adorably cute son-in-law," Heath added. He yelped as his husband yanked him into their living space and closed the door.

Ben and Caleb shook their heads and giggled as they ran into the bedroom and locked the door. Fingers pressed into warm flesh, bodies collided as they fell onto the cloud-like mattress. Moans and whispers of love and validation of being the most amazingly gifted lover filled the room. The scent of sweat and male musk permeated the air as a slicked-up cock slid into the hot, sweaty ass, hungry and waiting for penetration, that fit the appendage like a custom-fitted glove. Caleb and Ben emitted their final breathy primal grunts as one explosive climax followed the other. Completely spent, sweat-soaked, and panting, the pair held hands as they slowly recovered enough to start moving again.

Ben glanced at the clock and giggled. "Damn, six minutes, Heath was right." He tried to escape but wasn't fast enough to avoid being captured. "Caleb, c'mon, not my feet," he hollered. However, the plea didn't stop his husband's fierce tickle attack on his extremely ticklish bare soles and flexing toes.

4 p.m. Seattle time, Tuesday

Damn, I'm beat, Caleb said to himself as he toed off his black shoes. He was usually brimming with energy, but with the physical exertion of the ticklish sendoff that morning, then the plane ride, the excitement of meeting new people, and hearing about all the job's perks, his body was ready to relax. After eating the dinner he ordered from room service, emailing his Roo to let him know he'd be pretty much unavailable until Friday or Saturday, and talking to his husband and boys.

12 a.m. Seattle time, Wednesday

Caleb's head fell onto the billowy pillow when his eyes closed, he was lost in dreamland.

The Dream

Caleb took one last look at himself in the mirrored elevator doors as the car rose to the top floor of the law firm's building. Jacob told him to dress business casual, so he chose his light blue button-down dress shirt, no tie, tan khaki dress pants, thin black sheer argyle socks, and black leather dress shoes with a quarter-inch heel. When the doors slid open, he exited the lift and walked into the brightly lit reception area. His smile was warm, and his demeanor was business-like but not unfriendly.

A six-foot-tall, tan-skinned, twenty-five-year-old male of Hispanic heritage stood up and smiled as he walked around his desk when he saw Caleb approach. "Welcome back, Mr. McKinney," he greeted with an extended arm and open palm. He sported a full head of raven hair with a subtle, natural-looking bluish tint, and his dark brown eyes were mesmerizing and almost black. His dark ruby red dress shirt and black slim-fit slacks complimented the younger man's body and skin tone.

"Thank you, Miguel," Caleb responded as he shook the assistant's hand. His brown eyes twinkled as he looked the slightly taller man up and down. A familiar tingle coursed through his body when Caleb saw the man's sock-clad feet without shoes to cover them. He also raised his eyes to say a silent thanks to his higher power for helping him remember this gorgeous man's name. "Please, call me Caleb."

Though married to a wonderful man, Miguel didn't deny that he found the older lawyer's classic good looks appealing as he inconspicuously appraised the entire outward package. It didn't escape him, and he inwardly chuckled when the new hire's eyes zeroed in on his size twelve stocking feet, just like Jacob said would happen. After returning to his desk, Miguel punched a button on the phone, and then a couple seconds later, he informed Caleb that he could enter Jacob's office. "Oh, wait, leave your shoes with me," he said with a grin, "Mr. Blankenship has a no-shoes policy for anyone who's not a client."

Caleb softly giggled as he shared a knowing look with the younger man as he lifted his left foot, then his right one, making sure his soles were facing Miguel. He also wiggled his sock-clad toes after removing each shoe.

Jacob Blankenship, dressed in a pale yellow dress shirt and light tan slacks, sat behind his desk looking out over the peaceful waterfront on the other side of the park, his hands cupped behind his head, and his toes wiggled inside the black argyle socks he wore. He spun his chair around to face the door and removed the thin silver wire-framed rectangle glasses perched on his perfectly coiffed blonde hair. The fifty-year-old senior partner stood and stretched his lithe, muscle-toned, five-foot-nine-inch body. Then he walked over to the mini fridge, retrieved two bottles of Sprite, and placed the plastic containers on coasters just as the door opened. "Ah, Caleb, nice to see you again. How was the flight?" Jacob asked as he approached the younger blonde with an extended arm and his signature disarming smile.

Caleb mirrored the senior partner's actions as he returned the greeting. "Thank you, Jacob. The flight was as I like them to be, uneventful," the men shared a short chuckle as they continued talking.

"That's everything," Jacob stated after he explained everything about the job and it's perks.

On the outside, Caleb, being the seasoned lawyer he was, maintained a thoughtful facial expression. However, inside, he was doing back flips and cartwheels. His other thought was how ticklish Jacob's and Miguel's feet were. "I'm definitely intrigued and am ready to start," he responded with a smile. He and Jacob stood and shook hands, then ironed out the other details.

Jacob asked Miguel to bring in a file over the intercom. He then gazed into Caleb's eyes. "Caleb, as you know, we've done quite an extensive background check on you."

"Yes, I'm aware of that," Caleb responded. He wondered where this was leading.

Miguel entered with a manila folder, handed it to Jacob, and then stood off to the side by the door, just a bit out of Caleb's peripheral view. Caleb had a talent for being very observant and noticed his name with Tigger in parentheses. Excitement grew inside him as his mind ran through all the different scenarios of what could happen next. His toes involuntarily flexed inside the black socks.

Jacob paid close attention to his new employee's body language and smiled. "I see you noticed your nickname on the folder. That's a good trait for any lawyer, and paying attention to details is how you can sometimes achieve and maintain the upper hand with opposing counsel." He paused and narrowed his eyes. "So, Tigger," Jacob chuckled. I think it's time for Miguel and me to find out if the research on your ticklish spots is accurate. After all, what kind of lawyer would I be if I didn't do my due diligence.

6 a.m. Seattle time, Wednesday

The alarm on Caleb's phone blared. His eyes opened, he sat up, looked around, and realized it was all a dream. He turned the alarm off and stretched. Caleb chuckled and thought, Dude, I can't wait to tell Benji and Roo about the dream I just had. I hope I can continue it tomorrow night.

This was really fun to write. Thanks, @TiggerDude for being the Tigger to my Roo, and for all the ideas you've inspired.
Love y'all for all the support since I started posting stories on this site.
Copyright © 2023 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

28 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Loved it. A fantastic dream. Plenty of tickling from the family.

Thanks, @chris191070 I had more tickling planned, but my adhd kicked in and where it was seemed the perfect place to end it before I created a train wreck. LOL As always, I never thought I'd end up with that much material. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, TiggerDude said:

Did you know that the 1971 Buick Riveria was the blueprint for the Bat-mobile? 

That's awesome. So, @TiggerDude I take it you're Robin to my Batman too? :rofl::kiss:

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, TiggerDude said:

 I swear you have cameras surveying our family. It's nerve-wracking yet comforting. Love  You Andy !!

:rofl: I did it again, huh. :hug:

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..